Terra Vida Apartments
4 stars1,037 Reviews

1,037 Reviews

1,037 Reviews

Recently just moved in. And move in process was pretty long but leasing specialist, Jayden Goodman really helped us out with everything. Super nice and really down to earth!
Feeling a bit over charged with the lack of updated features and low quality hardware in the bathroom. Other than that the community seems nice.
I really don't have anything to say, I'm only trying to get the 140 characters needed to post this for the points. Omg is this still not long enough
Living here was quite a journey. I've never had any experience like it. While signing the 60 day notice there were several bumps in the road.
Awesome community, they have everything even shopping center, nice residence and residents, office stuff are friendly easy to work with on anything
Very peaceful, quiet and pleasant at night to just sit,enjoy a walk or just watch the sun set where my balcony is located, i just love the scenery and landscaping, especially the waterfall by the front entrance, we need one of those in the back🤷🏽‍♀️,Just a suggestion…😊
I would have given 5 stars if not all the confusion upon getting leased up! Since moving in the front office is attentive on getting maintenance their work orders. Maintenance us friendly and does the job quickly and efficiently.
Had a couple of leaks but the maintenance are really good. Other than that all is really good here. I still wish they would get a drop box for rent. The online 3rd party company charges absurd prices to pay via credit card and I'm surely not giving them my bank account number.
Good amenities overall in the apartment as well as the complex. Maintenance guys are super awesome and always get the work done. Nothing but good memories.
Great place to live. Love the private gated feel I get for this community. Feel more secure than most of the surrounding areas in this city in my opinion.