Iove🤗🤗😍😍 my home it makes me happy and I can't wait to be in it very quiet area close to work and shopping Ruth is awesome made it easy to move in she is always warm and sweet awesome place to live.recommend to all dog lovers and family around

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

We haven't moved in or seen the place yet but Ruth has been really great about getting us ready. Everything has been electronic which had been such a breeze.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I really enjoy the atmosphere here, the trails to walk your dog on are nice and the appliances are great in the apartment. Also Ruth is very awesome!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

We’ve had a great experience living here this last year When we have run into issues with neighbors, Leah and other management staff helped which has been much appreciated

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I can hear through the walls, as they are not very thick. Also, the kitchen drawers seem to keep on coming off of their tracks (three times now).

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Haven't moved in yet, but looking forward to it in August. Love the exercise room and how close it is to my job, talk about a SHORT commute!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Been pretty good. The only bad thing is parking is rough around building H. I’m typically parking pretty far away. Additionally the breezeway door still doesn’t actually close/lock.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Nice place, good location. We moved here from California in 2017 and fell in love with Littleton. The property is big and very dog-friendly with a pool that's always packed in the summer.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Price is steep for a one bedroom and although it is renovated its superficial renovations. However, the staff has been awesome and the pool is great, but there should probably be another added to the property due to the amount of residents. Overall good experience so far!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I just recently moved here from the Chicagoland area, and so far I love it! The staff is friendly and seems to truly care about our happiness!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

These aren’t the fanciest apartments but they’re very spacious and they come with wonderful amenities both inside and outside of the apartments. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

This apartment is quite nice! It has a great washer and dryer, a huge pantry, and is quite spacious. The amenities are very nice and the staff even more so.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Great apartment for a great price. Staff is wonderful to work with and the process of getting in was a breeze. Overall I'm happy with these guys.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

My wife and I recently moved in. We have really enjoyed the location and how dog friendly this apartment complex is. Our used to have a yard to run around in and has had to adjust. It is nice having the dog park at the apartment complex and the baseball field across the street. It has made the adjustment so much easier!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Move in was quick and easy. I only just moved in, but the community seems really nice so far. I like that there is a gym and a pool, and it's located in a great spot in relation to everything around town.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Nice apartment for the price. Great location. It's nice being walking distance from downtown Littleton and the light rail. It's also nice having a south Platte River trail right next door. Neighbors are friendly. Minimal noise.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Ruth was very helpful with photos, questions, and very timely with responding, which made the long distance apartment lease signing process very smooth. She was also genuinely very friendly and a good face for the Terra Vista Community.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

excellent place to live a place near my work comfortable and quiet agradesido with ruth for helping me with everything she explained me step by step how to have my own space

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Everything has been great so far, if we have any maintenance requests, those are followed up promptly and fixed right away. The staff in the office are friendly and always willing to help.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The apartment is absolutely clean the community is really nice the people in the complex are really nice the fitness center is nice the office is nice and they have a dog wash awesome

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The staff are helpful and responsive. The facilities are decently maintained and the area surrounding the buildings is quite nice. Parking is a bit narrow but there's definitely enough space.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Terra Vista is great! I really like this apartment complex and all of the staff is very nice and helpful. The amenities at this complex are great! The dog run is very big and accommodates a lot of different dogs.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

A nice of you feels very sees close to schools they stand very nice fast staff I love it so far gym is great and bedroom floor bed pay their big

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Thank you to Ruth our leasing consultant for all your help with our relocating from out of state and smooth move in. All is well up to this point. Would like to note there is very minimal bicycle storage around the property, if there were a simple bicycle storage locker station and a way for only residents to use it.... thank you

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The complex is very quiet, the staff is usually very friendly, the maintenance is great and on top of issues. It’s located in a great area. Very happy with this apartment complex