Terra Vista At The Park has been a great spot for me and my boyfriend who just moved here from Texas. It’s the perfect location and a great layout.

Maintenance is wonderful and helpful. Ruth is great she is very helpful. Some of the newer staff can be very rude. I'd try to stay out of the office. Our apartment needs upgrades for sure. Started out real rough (getting told we'd get wood floors, updated appliances etc but got the opposite, pest control left our apartment key in the lock and the building door propped open, etc) but there haven't been any further major issues, just the usual. Overall, close to everything I need, decent sized rooms in two bedrooms, and have made this place home.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I have enjoyed living here for the past year! I have no complaints about the neighbors or the staff. The maintenance crew is very friendly and handle manners promptly and professionally. I thank terra vista for providing a safe environment to live.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Beatiful place. Very nice pleople in the office. I like this please. Is very quiet. I Like my apartment. Is good please forlive un littleton co.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

They are strict about parking, which I like. There aren't a bunch of random cars. The location is great. Friendly staff. Pool is really nice too, and I love the Amazon Hub.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

We moved in a few days ago, and so far the staff have been very friendly and helpful with helping us get settled in. the community all seem to be friendly too.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I love living at Terra Vista so far! The community is really clean and really well kept. The maintenance crew is super nice and everybody in the leasing office is really friendly as well. I’m very impressed.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

This apartments they are the best places to live I love it so much my brother and I we love it lives here, and I just want to say thanks to all the staff off Terra vista Appartment

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Good place for the price. Overall happy with the experience. The parking situation could use a little work, but its nice to know there is an added security.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

It has been nice living here. It is not too noisy, it is clean, people are friendly and there are a lot of places nearby. The only thing that I wish would improve is the parking.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Love the pool now that is open!!! Moved in in September so its the first season and im enjoying every bit of it! Cannot wait to have a bbq with my family😊

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

We have lived here 8 years. For the most part it has been a great experience. There have been updated repairs as needed. We would like to have a hot tub back again. Rent for the first time was offered lower $ for the first time here. Last time we renewed the office manager was not very friendly at all when I was given an offer and then they told me I couldn’t have it and we would need to pay $200 more a month difference then offered. The maintenance crew has always been great for us.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Great location, attentive staff, clean, great amenities. Animal friendly, close to public transportation, parks, schools and shopping. Love it here!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I really love the location of our complex, it's quiet but still extremely close to tons of restaurants and shopping. The maintenance has been extremely helpful with issues we saw when first moving in

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Had a few issue when first moved in but they were great about fixing everything and have had no issues since. I also love the location of the apartments

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Friendly community. Love the dog park and how clean it is. Amazon lockers are great. Proximity to the mountains and city is perfect at 30 mins each way.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Quieter than i was expecting. Dissapointed in how many people do not clean up after there dog. Location is great for people who want to use the path along the river and all shopping is close.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Our apartment is very quite and private. There are tons of ammenities to explore and the vallet trash is awesome! We don’t have any complaints so far.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

A great location and value with helpful and friendly staff. Maintenance is easy to request and prompt in their repairs. The carpets and appliances are a little old but still completely servicable.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Overall apartments are of fine quality but the parking situation is worsening as less people pay for covered parking and more people have guests over. Noise levels in the complex have also increased noticeably.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The move in experience has been significantly below average. I do not think a final walk through before move in was done. Rotted floor and loose cabinets. Since then, the management and maintenance has been getting the issues resolved. I just believe these issues should have been done prior.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

We've had a lot of problems since moving in here almost a year ago. Maintenance is good, but staff not so much. Can't wait to be able to move.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Everything is going great from the day we moved in! There are some minor issues with some things in the apartment (leaky faucets in the bath

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The maintenance guys are great the dog park is nice it's a fairly quiet area and mostly clean and really enjoy the trash pick up as well as the pool

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Love the apartment maintenance was fast when we moved in, and leasing girls are wonderful and sweet. The overall leasing experience was good we had no issues getting our keys and our application completed. I would say over all everything has been smooth, and hope it stays that way