I've sent multiple complaints about off leash dogs. I can tell nothing is being done about it even though office staff says they are talking to the residents. Have now had my dogs run up on 3 different times all by the same owner. Most recent was Wednesday morning 09/20. I didn't report it because I feel like office staff doesn't care and has other priorities. Our apartment is very disappointing. We've had nothing but maintenance issues since moving in from there being a hole in our floor to our a.c. not working, loose outlets that the maintenance men claim they are only allowed to fix two of and requested we purchase our own outlets and replace the rest ourselves. This apartment complex had raving reviews, our expectations at move in were extremely high. This place has been nothing but a disappointment from the start and we've only been here since July 2017. Please take your residents complaints and concerns seruously. I do not feel valued here at all.

In love with Terra Vista! Maintenance is always on the ball! After requesting they come more often than not the very next day. Leasing staff is wonderful and Ruth is always such a joy to talk to.

Solid complex. Nothing special. Pool is nice when its open. Apartments are nothing special. Very basic. Maintenance is great, will take care of anything quickly. Office staff is ok, not super helpful at times.

Nice quiet and great staff just wish they had air conditioning and 3 bedrooms! You can always count on being greeted by the great staff and taken care of ! We love it!

Really have enjoyed living at Terra Vista at the Park. I never hear my neighbors and enjoy having the park nearby for my dogs. Wish we had closer parking available but it is what it is and really not that bad.

This is the second time I've lived in Terra Vista, and it's improved from several years ago! It's a safe and generally quiet community and I love the location! Maintenance is very responsive to issues, which I appreciate.

The staff, Ruth, Lyndsay, Crystal and maintenance team, Robert, Paul, and Dalton are awesome! I highly recommend this community if you love great customer service!

I love my apartment community. There were a couple problems when we first moved in, but for the most part everything has been smooth sailing since.

Overall an average to slightly above average apartment. The rent is high for what you get, but this is the denver metro area. Overall a decent place.

Being a long time resident here, and have moved in under the old regime of Equity, recently under the new ownership, is no comparison. There have been times that I had concern or problems from Apt. issues to a variety of issues, The management staff here , and you know who you are, have gone above and beyond the call of duty, I love their open door policy, which is quite rare any other complexes. The maintenance is awesome, caring, has a great repoir with the people here in the complex. I applaud all the staff here for the job well done.

The parking passes have made a tremendous difference! There are a few apartments that have 2 people living there and have their work vehicles in the parking lots under the visitors passes. After living here 5 years, our complaints are FINALLY being heard!

I enjoy the calm and mostly quiet atmosphere here. The staff is friendly and attentive. It seems to be a pretty low key area of town. I wish the smoking policy was more strictly enforced though.

My apartment is perfect for the season of life I'm in. Occasionally unfortunate things will occur like the hot tub is broken, the sprinklers running for 48 hours, or early morning maintenance when I'm trying to sleep. But otherwise great!

Rent is a little high for the basic Apartments that have not been renovated. Customer service is friendly and helpful. 24-hour maintenance is nice, but the last maintenance guy that came just did quick fixes. The fix wasn't permanent, and the problem came back. Make sure they're qualified.

Had water damage to door. Door was never fixed. Staff came in and fixed all the other damages, but the door. All the staff is really nice. Definitely don't think its all there fault.

I thoroughly enjoy the over adequate facilities that are for available to the residents of terra vista at the park. The hot tub jacquzzi is absolutely amazing.

Have had a great month so far that we have been here. Looking forward to the year! We have plans already in the making for our future here at Terra Vista and cant wait to share them

We have no complaints. All maintenance requests I've been answered on time. We're just hoping the pool open on time this year. And happy the mailbox is finally fixed.

I have loved living at Terra Vista Apartments. It's in a safe area that is close to the light rail and downtown Littleton. We have always had wonderful experiences with management and maintenance staff. They are quick with communication and very helpful with any and all concerns.

You guys are great! We love the community! I really like how many dogs live here!! I'm so happy you all have done the DNA program! I feel like it is working! Ruth was awesome when decided to move! Thanks guys!

Terra Vista is a great, quiet community. The units are clean, well designed, and have plenty of light! Excellent sushi and downtown area nearby.

doing great so far I love how the property is maintained and I would love for the gym to be open earlier than 10 am other than that place wonderful to live

The staff and maintenance team are great. Always very helpful. I would be happy with a lower rent amount, since I have been a resident for over 12 years.

I love the location of these apartments. So close to grocery stores, my work, my family and friends. There is a lot to do in such a small area!

Have emailed manager twice with no response. This needs improvement. Whats worse is she reached out to me first. I just wonder if she works at the community any longer.