Perfecto todo aquí. Me ha gustado mucho. En la oficina muy Buen trato a las personas que reducimos aquí. Espero sigan así y nuestra experiencia siempre será la mejor

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The online application process was simple and quick. Any issues were resolved over the phone prior to finalizing the lease. The staff was there and ready when I arrived for move in. The community so far seems peaceful and quiet, with access to a lot of amenities.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I liked the move-in experience and the way the details were communicated through email when I am not available directly to discuss certain leasing information.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Terra Vista is a great and quiet place to live with a lot of friendly people. It is very dog friendly and has a park right next to it, for you and your furry friend to enjoy. It is also very close to a lot of Denver's main attractions and events.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Love The apartment. Cozy, spacious. I like the quite neighborhood, fireplace, laundry inside. Terra vista has made me feel safe in my surroundings.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Everything is well kept and clean. Staff are friendly and professional, willing to help in any way possible. I just love this apartment community!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Victoria in the office is wonderful and has been great to work with! Easy move in process! The property is kept clean and is smoke free which is SO nice!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Awesome place close to stores and light rail. Nice neighbors. Great park close by. Nice walking paths. Its close to my bank loved it. Love the staff

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Staff has been very helpful so far in the short time that I have been here. Maintenance has been quick to come fix anything that needed fixing.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The general atmosphere and quality of the complex is good, especially for the price! However do be aware this is a complex with many families so don't be surprised by loud children in the parking lot as early as 6am and as late as 10pm on weekdays

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Everyone in the office has been extremely helpful and friendly with the move in process. The apartments are so nice and well kept. I am so excited to move in!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Great staff, always smiling and willing to help. Ive been in this community for 13 plus years for a reason. Terra vista is a place where you can feel comfortable and happy.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I think it is a very loveley place to live in however i do not feel like we need to pay for quite so many miscellaneous fees such as vallet trash and another trash fee...

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

So far so good! I'm just moving in on Friday. Victoria had been awesome!! Excited to see my apartment!!! Wish I could get keys now!!!! 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Great move in experience! Ruth was super helpful and welcoming. She made our move in easy and stressless!! Also, management is super fast went in the next day to fix our door. Already love living at Terra Vista.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

My room mate and I love the area and maintenance is great! We have been here two months now and have no complaints. Everything is very convenient for my room mate since he works two minutes away

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Super spacious, clean, and quiet. I wish there was more parking but not bad. A lot of accommodations. Love that there’s a gym and pool near.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I love living here! Everyone is super nice! They are super pet friendly! And the trash pick up is amazing! Ruth hooked it up with getting us into our apartment in 1 day! So happy here!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Love it! Great place to live! Staff has been very friendly and act fast with any maintenance issues. Just not a fan of the parking situation and the potholes in our parking lot.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The reason it only gets 4 stars is because I don’t like that they make you pay for the trash service. I would much rather take the trash out myself then to have to set a trash can outside my door 5 nights a week for 25 bucks a month.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

So far it has been very welcoming here. There are only a few small inconviences. Poop in dog area. Grass is soaking wet and swampy all the time. Dogs barking a lot. Our neighbor doesn’t follow the trash can rules and there is no punishment.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Crystal the leasing agents has made our stay here an awesome experience. She has always catered to our needs and has always resulted any problems we have endured....the only disappointment is they took the hot tub out...and parking is a problem the pool is awesome along with the work out room and the doggie wash...and my daughter only has to walk a couple blocks to school....crystal should receive leasing agents of the year award....and matnince crew is always quick to respond

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

So far it’s been really great besides a couple of small things. The potholes in the parking lot are killing my car and the trash people are annoying when they don’t take items they’re supposed to that were listed in emails that could be set out to be taken. Besides that it’s been great.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The apartment complex has always been well kept and clean, and the staff is extremely nice and helpful. Whenever I have needed maintenance to come fix something, they are prompt and do a good job.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

We've been here 3 months and have had a great experience so far. The complex is well maintained and they plan fun events. We just got a dog and couldn't imagine a more dog-friendly place to live.