Bob and his crew are awesome! Super helpful and always very friendly. Every time i have put in a request they are fast, professional and my doggies love them. Best thing about living here.

The office staff had been responsive to my requests. The office staff calls me back the same day I leave an issue. I wish they would enforce the no smoking policy.

So far this place is really nice, when we moved in we had a few things that needed to be fixed and they were done right away! the staff is super helpful and friendly as well!

This community is fine. Very conveniently located. Fees add about $125 minimum to our rent each month, so that's shitty. But other than that it's fine.

Well layed out apartment and I can barely hear my neighbors. Everyone I've met so far has been really friendly and my dog is loving the dog park here.

I have enjoyed living here over the last year. Safe area and great location.. only downside is the hot tub not getting fixed I would renew my lease here though.

The staff is always helpful and friendly. I appreciate that they are always available to myself and my peers, whom i have referred to the community.

We moved to Terra Vista from being stationed in Japan. They were very informative and accommodating. Our move in went very smooth and we love living here! All the staff are very friendly and the maintenance is very fast if anything goes wrong.

Despite some hiccups move in was quick and efficient. The leasing agent, Ruth, was experienced and friendly and did her best to ensure that we knew what to expect and how to make moving in as painless as possible. The apartment was exactly like the one we toured as well and seemed in good repair.

Really nice community. Not many problems that I've witnessed. I do feel like having to pay for valet waste is unnecessary. I think that should be an option, I don't see what's so hard about taking out your own trash. My only problem is that. 4 stars!

This apartment is not really up to our standards. All of the drawers in the kitchen are rickety and the place is kind of old. The blinds were already broken.

Trash Valet is nice but I dislike that it's required because I'd rather take my own trash out than pay extra. Paying $15/month per car for unassigned parking didn't seem unreasonable until we realized there's never spots near our building and one of our cars was broken into...If we pay for it then it should be secure. One of the main things we looked for when moving was a community with a hot tub and we loved the indoor one...until it broke down right when it got really cold out and the complex opted to not fix or replace it, it will most likely result in us moving out at the end of our lease. I never would've signed a lease at this high of a price for somewhere that doesn't provide what we were looking for.

No major issues since moving in. Maintenance is quick and the staff is friendly when I have come in contact with them. You can tell that the apartments are older, but have been relatively well maintained.

Some of the leading staff isn’t very attentive, but Ruth makes up for it! I just moved in and my seemingly in good shape apartment is falling apart. It is a “classic” model, so I suppose it is somewhwhat to be expected.

Leasing here was a breeze. Ruth helped us the entire way. We had to lease the apt from LA without seeing the space and she made us feel comfortable about everything from the beginning. So far it's been a wonderful experience and place to live.

Moved in for the Hot tub, now you take away my favorite amenity and my rent doesn't change. Hopefully good days are ahead for this booming area.

My only true complaint is how incredibly thin our ceiling and walls are. Apart from that I have enjoyed my time here at Terra vista and would recommend to a friend.

Moving in was super smooth, Crystal was very helpful. Wish the neighborhood was better about dog poop clean up. Fixing the hot tub instead of decommissioning it would have been nice. Maintenance has been pretty great with a heads up about issues, as well as timely.

It has be great living here. Everyone is nice and friendly. Love the apartment new carpet and stainless appliances. Washer and dryer in the unit us a plus with a toddler.

Terra Vistas staff is absolutely amazing. They are curtious, helpful and friendly. The location couldn't be better, if you aren't looking for city life. They are very pet friendly. Just wish there was more of a community here.

It has been a nice place to live. It's close to just about everywhere I want to go. Has easy access to a lot of main roads and shopping amenities

Office staff has been easy to work with. Communication has been immediate with quick responses. Facility is nice and clean with quite a few amenities.

The apartment is great. The only thing that is upsetting is that the hot tub is no longer going to be there. That was the best part of the apartment.

I love this apartment and community! The four people on my floor are quiet and friendly. I enjoy the amenities and can’t wait for what will go in place of the hot tub. The ladies in the office are friendly, competent and efficient. Both always ask if everything is alright.

All staff from maintenance to leasing office are great! Great living space. Only complaint is that we don’t have too much closet space or storage. Oh well.