This apartment is quiet and in a good location accessible to shops. Rooms do not have any lighting installed, need to plug in lamp. Only one parking space available per person.

I would rate my experience a 5 star except that I have found several bugs since the day I moved in and one of the showers does not work. Other than that I've enjoyed it so far.

Iam not a full tenant until the 21st. But I had a great feeling about the place. Before I even saw the inside of an apartment the women were fantastic and welcoming. Iam getting excited to move in . Thank you

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Great community and staff! Any issue I have had has been addressed in a timely manner and I have had nothing but pleasant encounters with the people in the community!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The office staff is awesome! Deidre was great to work with! We love our apartment to boot! Could not be happier! Both Ruth and Deidre worked fast to help us get moved in fast! They saved the day for sure!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Clean apartment complex, usually pretty easy to find parking, staff is nice and professional, will handle any needs or concerns you may have. Maintenance requests are taken care of as soon as possible, usually within a day of submitting a work request. Overall a very positive experience!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

My boyfriend and I really love living at Terra Vista. The neighborhood is quiet and near lots of fun bars and restaurants. We definitely plan on staying here for a long while!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Me gusta mucho esta zona. Es bien tranquila, muy acogedora, muy bonita. Me gustan sus alrededores también. Pues es un buen lugar para los niños jugar.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Typical apartment complex. Nothing horrrible, but nothing to make it stand out either. Manicured lawns, pool area, with outdoor grills that may or may not work. Impossible to find parking after 7pm. Most pet owners are responsible and clean up after themselves.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

It is very quiet and maintenance is very attentive and timely with anything we call about and need assistance with! It’s very convenient having the HUB near the mailboxes, the office staff is always very helpful, it’s a great apartment complex!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

We have have very good service with the new team here. If we have any needs they are always fast and friendly. The new office staf has been more the helpful as well with any questions and concerns we have had.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

It's been really nice living here at Terra Vista one thing I would like to ask if I could get a ramp put in by our steps for my scooter to get in and out easy thank. You.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

It is in a great location with better security lock systems. Never had any major issues. The rents are in an affordable range. Would definitely recommend it.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Just moved in. Seems wonderful. LOVE Deidra in the office she made everything stress free. Feeling at home. I am getting used to the area and everything seems accessible and everyone is so friendly.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Management has always been really easy to work with and talk to no matter the situation. Neighbors can be really noisy at times and don’t care about others but I feel like that just comes with the nature if living in apartments.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I haven’t really got too involved with my apartment community. I feel like a few community events might be a great way for neighbors to connect with each other. Things like BBQ’s, games nights and community yard sale are just a few ideas of how the community could connect. I love how respectful everyone is to noise, it’s always relatively quiet. Everyone is generally friendly when I pass them around the complex

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

It's pretty good. I think communication could be improved. I had a package in the office and it was there for a couple weeks. I actually reported it to the company as missing.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Great part of Littleton. Nice walking. Other residents good. Loved it being accessible to rtd bus. Loved the pool. Mail is easy to get. Love love it

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Close to downtown Littleton and the train, but far enough away that it is nice and relaxing! The walls are nice and thick too, so I can't hear my neighbors unless I am right at my front door! It is a nice cute complex and perfect for grad students.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I love living at terra vista! It is quite mh neighbors are super friendly and i love the pet community! It makes my day seeing all the cute dogs everyday❤🌞

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Living here has been a good experience. The community is friendly and for the most part quiet. We would recommend this to others as a cost effective and pleasant place to move to.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Every thing has been great so far, I like the location of the apartments, the environment and the atmosphere, friendly staff and great value, thanks!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The staff have been friendly and helpful. The area is pretty nice, and the apartments are a good value. Getting packages through amazon hub is also convenient.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Decent. Could use an update. Location is everything! Prices aren’t too outrageous. People are nice. Love the dog policy. German shepherds are the best!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Place stays clean and is pretty quiet. I feel safe, which is very important to me. Staff is friendly and helpful. Only had one issue where I was told different things about getting help with a large package. Other than that it's been great!