Terra Vista Apartments

It has been good enjoy the close by areas and the residents. Everyone has respect. Haven’t had any problems really with parking or thing of that nature.
Beautiful location and the property is well maintained. Maintenance is quick to respond when needed and the community is very friendly. Conveniently located next to a park and the littleton public golf course.
I have really enjoyed living here so far! I wish that the pool and gym could be open longer during the day, but understand the current restrictions due to the pandemic
It’s a very quiet and clean community! I plan on making a lot of memories with my family. I love that we are close to everything. I love that the community allows pets.
Staff is very kind, apartments are beautiful. I love the spacious floorplans and pool. I am excited to use the new fitness center. The location is also perfect!
We have lived here now for 10 years and have had a very pleasant experience for the most part. A few bumps along the way, but that happens everywhere. I wish there was a hot tub again in the facility. Even if it was outside. I do think the facility has tried to update the facility as well to keep it as nice as they can.
I love it here. Maintenance is very responsive if something breaks and the neighborhood is great. The fitness center was just remodeled and it is great wonderful and a good alternative to a gym during covid.
This area it’s really peaceful and also the neighbors are really respectful, they don't discriminate anyone!! If you move here you got a lot of groceries close and that's something that I like, also that we got many restaurants to choose from 😋
Move in was painless. The application process was fast and easy due to the staff that is friendly and excellent to work with. The place is laid out to where everything is easy to get to/find.
Everything has been great! We really enjoy the dog park and lately the complex has been doing food trucks which has been fun and makes dinner easy!