Terra Vista at the Park

4.2

4.2

Jesus
about 3 hours ago
My experience in this apartment is great because it's beautiful and I have received a great service from the lease center. Also I have to say that the equipment at the gym is very good, it allows me to practice every day.
Kelly
great community. andre in the leasing office is the goat. always lots of parking spots available. peaceful and clean. maintenance requests quickly taken care of. 💜💜
Barry
Love the community! Office and maintenance staff are great! Very understanding of your needs! Love how mostly quiet it is around the community. Love the pool and dog wash amenities. Wish there were a playground though that'd be nice. All around nice place to live so far!
Michaela
I’ve had a great experience at this complex. Everyone that works here is super nice and the walls are very thick so you can’t hear your neighbors!
Abigail
Great community and friendly neighbors! I love how you can walk to almost everything, downtown littleton, grocery stores, breweries, coffee shops and more!
Aaron
So far I'm really enjoying my place; I love the cozy feel with the fireplace! All of my experiences with the maintenance crews have been great (they are super friendly) and any requests I've had are solved very quickly.
Olivia N.
We have lived here for three year and still love the area we live in. Terra Vista is near lots of resturants and bars but it is still a quite neighborhood
Lisa
This is a really nice place to live. The property is well maintained. Any maintaince needed is carried out promptly. The staff are all friendly and happy to help when needed.
Mercedes
Great property to live on, everybody is very kind and the leasing office is very good at getting back to you fast and effectively. So happy we chose this place to be our first apartment
Ethan
Overall the apartment and community are nice, but the it's not the cleanest. There's a lot of dog and goose poop on walkways outside. Other than that, I've been pretty satisfied