I can not say anything about the community directly I have not even moved in yet, however I am very frustrated with the office staff. I have called for multiple days never reaching anyone, so I have left messages, only to get a call back 1.5 weeks later. I have uploaded my documents on the resident portal weeks ago and they are still pending for approval. So I had my husband physically take in the documents and I still recieves an email saying I need to provide them with the info and documents before we move in. I hope this is just an error and not the way the office runs all the time.

The location is great and centralized. The hvac/laundry system is outdated and pushes fumes back in the apartment. Got unlucky with awful noisy neighbors. The doors are heavy and loud, so when a neighbor comes in and out 30 times a day, you sure can hear it all. Dog poo all over the place, people don't leash their dogs and smoke by my bedroom window while smoking is not even permitted.

Thank you to Ruth our leasing consultant for all your help with our relocating from out of state and smooth move in. All is well up to this point. Would like to note there is very minimal bicycle storage around the property, if there were a simple bicycle storage locker station and a way for only residents to use it.... thank you

The complex is very quiet, the staff is usually very friendly, the maintenance is great and on top of issues. It’s located in a great area. Very happy with this apartment complex

Too many people smoke on the property or INSIDE of their apartments. My hallway almost always smells like marijuana and it’s extremely frustrating and gross. Also, kids are always leaving their toys in the grass and throwing rocks and people have even left entire couches sitting next to the dumpster. They stay there for days because WM wont take them and the leasing office either doesn’t know about them or they just don’t care. It’s a good first apartment but if you can afford better, don’t live here. My car, along with my pot-smoking neighbor’s, have also been broken into so please, try and park under a light at all times! My biggest complaint of all are rhe neighbors. People here tend to be really rude and yell ( yes, YELL) at you if you’re doing something you can’t control. It’s not my fault that the walls are so thin! You can hear everything!

I really enjoyed living here, the location is beyond great and the staff is wonderful, maintenance was always timely and professional. Glad it was pet friendly and i always felt safe in the complex even being on the first floor and near a bus stop. My 1 bedroom apt is perfect for me though a little too expensive for the size and the appliances (dryer/dishwasher) were less than good and the amenities weren't always working but overall i enjoyed my stay, thanks!

I’ve lived here for about a month now and so far, I’m extremely pleased! Move in was relatively easy, the staff did an excellent job of answering my questions and keeping in touch with me. The unit itself is wonderful and maintenance has been great about fixing anything I need. The only small issue has been parking. I work really odd hours so sometimes by the time I get home, I have to park far away but that is also the nature of living in an apartment complex. Otherwise, I’m very happy I chose Terra Vista!

So far so good! The apartments were recently updated and everyone at the the leasing office been super nice and very helpful. Maintenance requests have also been addressed and fixes very quickly and professionally.

It's perfect for me because it is conveniently located, cozy and affordable. I love the bark park for my canine buddy and that it is in within walking distance to the schools.

Parking is not so we'll...and they too our hot tub away....other then that it's good area close to stores and restaurants...and schools.. it's pet friendly parks are near by...we should have the choice of having valet trash or not....

Move in was not as smooth as expected. The staff did make the situation right eventually. The maintenance department has been efficient and effective with all of my service requests.

So far so good, things have been perfect, there have been a few things that weren't perfect but management was quick to address the issues. Overall a good move-in experience, we were treated professionally and approved quickly upon submitting our application

It was easy for me to get in and register and do other stuff also it was a good format also I think it's a great idea and will be a good time

So far it’s been excellent. Ruth was very helpful and explanatory of the whole leasing process. I had a maintenance issue with the toilet when i moved in and the handyman walked me through how to fix it instantly over the phone which was amazing. The community so far is fantastic and I’m looking forward to my time here!

So far so good! Been here for 2 weeks now and can't complain! My husband and I like how close we are the park and how close we are to everything really.

The move in experience was great. Followed up on questions very quickly, and always had the answer. Easy to follow paper work. move in process has been seamless.

I love living here the staff is really nice they were really great helping us apply ad showing use the apartment.i love that they are a quiet neighborhood ad it a safe place to live

It has been good so far. Lindsay has been very kind and helpful. I look forward to moving in. The rates are decent for the area. And I'm not sure what else to say here...

Bob and his crew are awesome! Super helpful and always very friendly. Every time i have put in a request they are fast, professional and my doggies love them. Best thing about living here.

The office staff had been responsive to my requests. The office staff calls me back the same day I leave an issue. I wish they would enforce the no smoking policy.

So far this place is really nice, when we moved in we had a few things that needed to be fixed and they were done right away! the staff is super helpful and friendly as well!

This community is fine. Very conveniently located. Fees add about $125 minimum to our rent each month, so that's shitty. But other than that it's fine.

Well layed out apartment and I can barely hear my neighbors. Everyone I've met so far has been really friendly and my dog is loving the dog park here.

I have enjoyed living here over the last year. Safe area and great location.. only downside is the hot tub not getting fixed I would renew my lease here though.

The staff is always helpful and friendly. I appreciate that they are always available to myself and my peers, whom i have referred to the community.