Comfortable, clean and safe apartment complex. Calls for maintence are answered promptly, staff is responsive and friendly. Cupboard space is lacking though.

The community is peaceful and quiet. I like how even though its a large complex there hasnt been any issues with anyone. The staff is always helpful and been able to help resolve any issues that has come up. I dont regret ever making this place my home

A great place to start and end your day. A lot of friendly faces, and people who care about there community. Th stag is fantastic and are more than willing to go above and beyond to assist tenants

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Crystal was a pleasure to work with. She was not only efficient, professional, and very helpful, but also patiant and kind! This relocating experience was less stressful than any other because of her!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

It is relaxing and calm at Terra Vista. I can easily get to the pool, grill or workout room without having to wait for anyone. I find the maintenance very responsive for any issue that arises.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The staff is super friendly, the apartment grounds are well maintained, and the residents are friendly as well. If maintenance work is needed, its usually completed pretty quickly!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Good atmosphere, nice ready to move in apartments. Maintenance staff is kind, and so is the management staff. We had a smooth moving in process and the staff were very accommodating with broken items and the check in list. Thanks!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Great place. Wish it had been a little more renevated when I moved in but still nice. Also I wish they hadn't gotten rid of the hot tub, that would've been nice

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Great neighborhood and it’s quite and peaceful. Management is great and work orders are responded to quickly and effectively. The only thing I would say annoys me is that the people who mow the grass come rather early in the day, wakes me up as I work night shifts usually.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Friendly, considerate staff that is supportive with requests to improve the living space! So far all my requests ha e been met in a timely manner and with a positive attitude.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

So I was ecstatic to move to Colorado. It's been my dream for many years. The mountains call me, what can I say! We looked for a place to stay months ahead of time and visited 9 complexes to make sure we would find the best one! Once we found Terra Vista, I was even more excited to move and couldn't wait to get here. It was a tough goodbye, but I did it! After driving 20 hours from Chicago to Denver, I was disappointed to find the apartment we got after what we were promised. My apartment didn't look at all like what we were showed. The worst part was the bathrooms. Imagine being excited to shower after that drive and you find a leaky loose faucet with no hot water and a very very dirty tub and walls. So you drive all the way here and deal with that before relaxing. I am very disappointed already with this complex and the apartment I live in. It's nothing like what I imagined and really to put it simply, I feel scammed. First Denver experience was terrible. And to compensate, we get 2 colored walls that we can only pick out of the colors the complex provides and whatever matches the beige the rest of the walls are. That totally fixes everything we've been through!!! (Sarcasm) So far, I don't like this complex and already can't wait to move out. I really feel scammed. What a terrible experience.

Terra Vista is a very comfortable and safe place to live so far. I enjoy the community around us and the apartments are well maintained. The pool is great. I really enjoy having a washer dryer in unit and the pricing is reasonable for apartments for denver. Leah at the front office was shipped helpful when we were looking for apartments and she's the main reason we picked fireplace over others.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

It's amazing at love it my new apartment thanks guys for the great stuff and friendly I just want to say I'm so happy to be here and thank you again

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The apartment is nice. Simple. And quiet. There is a fan and wall unit ac. The wall unit doesn't do much but o well. We like the neighbors they arnt loud. The parks near by are super nice.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Leah was great in handling our account. The move itself was good. A little disappointed we were not told there would be no Central air in our unit though.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Iove🤗🤗😍😍 my home it makes me happy and I can't wait to be in it very quiet area close to work and shopping Ruth is awesome made it easy to move in she is always warm and sweet awesome place to live.recommend to all dog lovers and family around

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

We haven't moved in or seen the place yet but Ruth has been really great about getting us ready. Everything has been electronic which had been such a breeze.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I really enjoy the atmosphere here, the trails to walk your dog on are nice and the appliances are great in the apartment. Also Ruth is very awesome!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

We’ve had a great experience living here this last year When we have run into issues with neighbors, Leah and other management staff helped which has been much appreciated

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I can hear through the walls, as they are not very thick. Also, the kitchen drawers seem to keep on coming off of their tracks (three times now).

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Haven't moved in yet, but looking forward to it in August. Love the exercise room and how close it is to my job, talk about a SHORT commute!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Been pretty good. The only bad thing is parking is rough around building H. I’m typically parking pretty far away. Additionally the breezeway door still doesn’t actually close/lock.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Nice place, good location. We moved here from California in 2017 and fell in love with Littleton. The property is big and very dog-friendly with a pool that's always packed in the summer.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Price is steep for a one bedroom and although it is renovated its superficial renovations. However, the staff has been awesome and the pool is great, but there should probably be another added to the property due to the amount of residents. Overall good experience so far!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I just recently moved here from the Chicagoland area, and so far I love it! The staff is friendly and seems to truly care about our happiness!