Terra Vista Apartments

Terra Vista Apartments are pretty good. The maintenance team is great. The property is pretty well kept up. The apartments are located in an optimal location.
We love being here, the apartments and neighbors are awesome. The only downside is their is a lot of dog poop everywhere in the grass and no central AC.
So far I really enjoy living here. upon move in I did encounter a problem with the fridge not working and I alerted the staff they responded very quickly and remedied the situation right away.
The apartment neighborhood is calm and quiet always! The grass is greener on our side always, it is a bit inconvenient having to walk all the way around my building to get in but it’s nice and calm!
Terra Vista has been great so far. I have loved every minute of being here. The staff is so helpful and easy to get ahold of when I need something.
The area is nice, and the petiole who live in the complex are friendly. Very dog friendly, close to gas stations, grocery stores etc. Maintenancegot is a brand new AC within 2 days after my previous one broke. Modern looking apartments.
These apartments are pretty nice. Great location. My only issue was during winter the snow removal from stairs was lacking. Friendly staff and nice amenities.
Quiet cozy neighborhood. Great location with kiddos, there’s an amazing playground and soccer fields right behind the complex. Very close to belleview shopping center and Southwest plaza mall.
It's a nice community. Friendly people, nice amenities. Would recommend if you're looking for somewhere quiet in the Littleton area. Wish the bus was a little more frequent, but not their fault.
Terra Vista is good place to live quiet and peaceful good amenities. And a good place for dogs. The maintenance is very good and very kind and the staff is very good.