this is one of the best places I have lived, it has all the amenities that someone like me is looking for. Close to market, fuel and banking. small closed community makes it safe to live in.

Terra Vista is great. This is my first time being out on my own, and the whole process has been so smooth. Ruth is very helpful. I just wish the hot tub was open year round. Great place to live.

The community is nice. Great location. Can hear everything through the walls/floors/ceiling. Mandatory valet trash service. Parking permits so they don't tow you or guests.

So far we love living here. It is easily accessible to a lot of things in Denver and the surrounding areas. The staff is nice, maintence works fast and takes care of our needs.

I love my place. Our office is so helpful and understanding. Maintenance is always right on top of it when I call. I’m so happy where we are.

I have had a great experience living in the Terra Vistas. The office staff is friendly and the maintenance staff is friendly and helpful with anything I need.

Thus far I have been un satisfied. When we moved in I notated a concern that there is a hole in my floor and was told that maintenance would be in touch with me immediately..... That was August. I’m still walking over that hole everyday. Last week I got home from a 14 hour work day to find that my breezeway key would not open the door. Being that it was late at night I called the EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE line, where I was prompted to leave a voicemail with my best contact information to be reached at the earliest available time. 45 minutes and 3 voicemails later I was called by my “maintenance” man and told to find a screwdriver and break in because he lives in aurora and doesn’t do lock outs because that’s not an emergency. I’m sorry but me being locked out of the apartment I pay an outrageous amount for every month is a giant emergency!! In a small amount of shock I asked if he just told me to break into my own home in which he replied “yes sir” I then now I’m full dismay hung up and called the police to ask if I would be held responsible for such an act. I was told that I could be charged if the complex wanted to press charges.... so now I’m exhausted, locked out of my house, and being told that my only option is to break in and potentially be held liable for doing such. And to boot in what appears to be typical fashion I left multiple voicemails on the office line and have still not heard back. I’m very disappointed so far and I only moved in back on August of this year. Hopefully it gets better, I work in a customer based industry and this would be unacceptable actions on my behalf.

I moved here back in July. Really enjoyed the no smoking policy. Pretty quiet living space nestled in the great city of Littleton. Very happy with my experience so far .

It’s beautiful places to live at TerraVista Apartments. Staffs are wonderful and handy. Maintainces staff helping us when we need it. Living in a Apartment like this is expensive like 2/2 Baths.

We are new to Terra Vista and our only comment on first impressions is: It would be nice to have extra help in the office on weekends if you are going to have new tenant appointments. It wasn't feasible for them to take care of all tenants and new tenants in a timely manner. They were doing the best they could. Heavy appointment days could really use extra help. :)

I am very pleased. Terra Vista is a very friendly community. The apartment complex is conveniently located close to shopping and eating areas.

Good but not perfect. Valet trash sometimes misses days and neighbors sometimes are kinda loud. People from the office are so kind and helpful.

I am very happy with my experience at terra vista. Everything has been friendly and smooth. I feel cared about more than i have in other apartment communities

Terra vista has been the best experience we have ever had with an apartment complex! They helped us move in, but the process took longer than expected. However, Ruth Made the whole experience worth it! We love living here.

Terra Vista is a great place to live. The staff is so friendly and wonderful. They are always willing to go above and beyond to help. Thank you Terra Vista for being so awesome!!

Absolutely love my apartment here at Terra Visit. Ruth was amazing when it came to getting started. Definitely will be resigning my lease for another 15 month term and longer. Only issue is the washer and dryer is a little loud but it’s not too bad!

Very nice apartments with modern appliances. Great amenities(pool, gym, dog wash, dog park, etc.) A nice quiet community, perfectly located in Littleton.

We have only lived here a month, but so far it has been really nice. The apartment was exactly as expected upon move in, and there have been no issues with any appliances or anything. The staff are also really nice and helpful!

We really love living at Terra Vista. It's close the main roads but still tucked away into a neighborhood so you get a nice homey feel. The parks new by are a huge bonus! The property is beautiful and the apartment numbering is easy to figure out for when guests come to visit.

Love living in this peaceful community. Friendly staff, Beatiful grounds, and Family friendly including pets. Just a a wonderful place to call home.

My community is great. There are a few things I wish would get enforced more often, like neighbors picking up after their dogs or sound ordinances, but everything else is just peachy.

It's a nice quite community, clean and friendly. Very dog friendly with, a dog run and a dog nothing area, with plenty of walking area and waist bags.

I have only lived here for a month, but the staff has been extremely friendly and helpful when we needed something or had a quiestion. Two times we have needed emergency maintenance and they got here quickly and fixed our issue. It’s a great location and we enjoy living here.

Very nice apartments with an excellent maintenance crew. With the exception of a few ladies at the front desk who are sometimes a bit snooty, everyone is helpful and pleasant.

Great atmosphere and location. They made moving to Colorado a breeze. The only complaint is the no smoking policy. I guess it makes sense for them to have it, but I don't see why anyone would walk across the street to smoke. Needs to be a smoking area if you have a rule like that.