Terra Vista Apartments

4.2

4.2

Jeffrey
Been living here since early 2019. Overall a great location. Walls are a little thin, but the pet friendliness is great and maintenance always responds quickly
Abigail
We’ve loved our stay here in Terra Vista so far! We love the location, so conveniently located near downtown Littleton! We’ve only had a few minor maintenance issues but they’ve always been fixed in a prompt manner.
Verified Resident
The convenience of the location is the best party of living here. Anytime i’ve needed maintenance help they were able to help the same day & were very easy to get in contact with. The apartment is clean and has met our expectations. Soundproof windows would be nice & sometimes it’s too easy to hear the neighbors. otherwise it’s nice i pretty quiet here. Enjoying it so far!
Drew M.
We have lived here for over 10 years. It has been better than average. The people who work here have all been nice. There are sometimes I feel they could have done more for us. We have asked for a railing outside on the steps for my wife who is Diagnosed with MS and they said they can’t do that. It’s two steps seem simple to be safer for her. But oh well. You get what you pay for.
Jamison
It’s been a great 2 years. Just re signed a lease for our 3rd year. The community and apartment complex has been great. We are excited for this next year.
Brendan
Maintenance is always polite and always remember your name always saying hello and making sure you are doing well. However maintenance is far more polite when helping the tenants than management is when dealing with the tenants and whatever issues they encounter.
Hunter
Terra vista is a hood place to live. The grounds are kept up. It’s was a easy process to get moved in and to renew my lease. They are quick to respond.
Michaela
I enjoy living here and have had no issues. My kitchen sink wouldn’t drain last week so I put in a maintenance request about it and it was fixed the next day! The maintenance guy was super nice and friendly and fixed the sink in about 5 mins. Very good service.
Manuel
Terra vista is a pet friendly community and people are friendly. I love that they have a dog spa and a bike and ski workshop. They also have fast food restaurants within walking distance!
Lydia
Terra Vista at the park is a very quiet and friendly neighborhood and amazing staff!!! I love that is handicap accessible. It’s a really safe community and it’s close to king sooper!