Management has always been really easy to work with and talk to no matter the situation. Neighbors can be really noisy at times and don’t care about others but I feel like that just comes with the nature if living in apartments.

I haven’t really got too involved with my apartment community. I feel like a few community events might be a great way for neighbors to connect with each other. Things like BBQ’s, games nights and community yard sale are just a few ideas of how the community could connect. I love how respectful everyone is to noise, it’s always relatively quiet. Everyone is generally friendly when I pass them around the complex

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

It's pretty good. I think communication could be improved. I had a package in the office and it was there for a couple weeks. I actually reported it to the company as missing.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Great part of Littleton. Nice walking. Other residents good. Loved it being accessible to rtd bus. Loved the pool. Mail is easy to get. Love love it

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Close to downtown Littleton and the train, but far enough away that it is nice and relaxing! The walls are nice and thick too, so I can't hear my neighbors unless I am right at my front door! It is a nice cute complex and perfect for grad students.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I love living at terra vista! It is quite mh neighbors are super friendly and i love the pet community! It makes my day seeing all the cute dogs everyday❤🌞

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Living here has been a good experience. The community is friendly and for the most part quiet. We would recommend this to others as a cost effective and pleasant place to move to.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Every thing has been great so far, I like the location of the apartments, the environment and the atmosphere, friendly staff and great value, thanks!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The staff have been friendly and helpful. The area is pretty nice, and the apartments are a good value. Getting packages through amazon hub is also convenient.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Decent. Could use an update. Location is everything! Prices aren’t too outrageous. People are nice. Love the dog policy. German shepherds are the best!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Place stays clean and is pretty quiet. I feel safe, which is very important to me. Staff is friendly and helpful. Only had one issue where I was told different things about getting help with a large package. Other than that it's been great!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The move in process could have been much smoother and less complicated but overall I'm happy with the good community and the apartment itself.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

On our move-in date, things were a bit hectic. Unfortunately, the previous renter left our unit in disarray. KEEP READING. We immediately brought our concerns to the attention of our leasing agent. She was so awesome in getting back to us as soon as she possibly could, stating that a cleaning crew would be coming in and the maintenance team would fix all of our issues. The cleaning crew was there within an hour and the maintenance team came in first thing Monday to not only professionally address all of our listed concerns, they also were kind enough to ask me if there was anything I’d like painted over, switched out our fire alarm battery, and went over each repair with me. Everyone here has been so awesome, kind, and informative towards us.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

My boyfriend and I moved in at the end of June and we've enjoyed living here so far! If we've had any issues, they have been resolved quickly and the pool is great!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

There are these really ghetto people living above me. 2 adults and a child living in a one bedroom apartment. They’re super rude and disrespectful, not the image you want to see in this community.

Overall a nice community to live in. Has a nice pool but is usually pretty busy. Unfortunately no hot tub. Office ladies are always super pleasant.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I have been living here for alittle over a month now and so far the area has had no issues to report. I had problems with my air conditioning but the maintenance team came and fixed it right away. The front desk team has been fantastic too. There really receptive when problems do occur. So far it's been a great experience.

We've lived here for a year and think these are great apartments! Everyone who works here is super nice and helpful. The grounds are well maintained and there are plenty of amenities.

The apartments are nice however there is a frequent smell of cigarettes coming through the vents that can be very noticeable in the bathroom on warmer nights

Its been pleasant. The neighborhood is nice and quiet and i have had no issues. The kitchen has all new appliances but could use a little more storage space. The balcony is a little run down and the door to the outdoor storage is warped. The beam on the balcony is also splintered. There are no lights in the living room and bedroom so lamps are necessary. Otherwise I am comfortable here.

The terra vista apartment are a dog friendly place making it a nice place to live. The noise is pretty controlled in the area and only bothers me once in awhile.

Good. The paint job in the apartment is horrible and the floors are obviously rotting. The service has been good. We like the location and it’s overall very nice.

Community is clean. Grocery shops and carwash are nearby. Amenities are good. Gym is in a good condition. Utilities are a bit expensive but a good service.

The parking is a huge issues, especially in the evenings or if you have guests! The office closes at 6 and if you have guest come over you need a parking pass, or they can park on the street. If you park in the parking lot after the office is closed you barley have 24 hours before someone calls the towing company.

The Staff is super friendly and helpful, this is a nice quiet and safe place to live, the property is well kept and is clean and there is plenty of parking!