I think it is a very loveley place to live in however i do not feel like we need to pay for quite so many miscellaneous fees such as vallet trash and another trash fee...

Quiet apartments but has a 78 dollar water Bill 3 months in a row. The sprinklers leaked all summer. Supper wasteful for the summer. Everyone that works here is nice

So far so good! I'm just moving in on Friday. Victoria had been awesome!! Excited to see my apartment!!! Wish I could get keys now!!!! 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Management never responds to email complaints, but maintenance is always helpful & friendly. We will see how winter goes since I can already feel drafts coming in from the front door/sliding door. Some tenants in the community leave garbage around the stairs-including dog feces outside of my 3rd floor entry door....as well as a pile of pasta on another occasion. Parents need to be watching/cleaning up after their children, as well as dog owners need to clean up after their pets.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Great move in experience! Ruth was super helpful and welcoming. She made our move in easy and stressless!! Also, management is super fast went in the next day to fix our door. Already love living at Terra Vista.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

My room mate and I love the area and maintenance is great! We have been here two months now and have no complaints. Everything is very convenient for my room mate since he works two minutes away

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Super spacious, clean, and quiet. I wish there was more parking but not bad. A lot of accommodations. Love that there’s a gym and pool near.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I love living here! Everyone is super nice! They are super pet friendly! And the trash pick up is amazing! Ruth hooked it up with getting us into our apartment in 1 day! So happy here!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Love it! Great place to live! Staff has been very friendly and act fast with any maintenance issues. Just not a fan of the parking situation and the potholes in our parking lot.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The reason it only gets 4 stars is because I don’t like that they make you pay for the trash service. I would much rather take the trash out myself then to have to set a trash can outside my door 5 nights a week for 25 bucks a month.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

So far it has been very welcoming here. There are only a few small inconviences. Poop in dog area. Grass is soaking wet and swampy all the time. Dogs barking a lot. Our neighbor doesn’t follow the trash can rules and there is no punishment.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Crystal the leasing agents has made our stay here an awesome experience. She has always catered to our needs and has always resulted any problems we have endured....the only disappointment is they took the hot tub out...and parking is a problem the pool is awesome along with the work out room and the doggie wash...and my daughter only has to walk a couple blocks to school....crystal should receive leasing agents of the year award....and matnince crew is always quick to respond

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

So far it’s been really great besides a couple of small things. The potholes in the parking lot are killing my car and the trash people are annoying when they don’t take items they’re supposed to that were listed in emails that could be set out to be taken. Besides that it’s been great.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The apartment complex has always been well kept and clean, and the staff is extremely nice and helpful. Whenever I have needed maintenance to come fix something, they are prompt and do a good job.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

We've been here 3 months and have had a great experience so far. The complex is well maintained and they plan fun events. We just got a dog and couldn't imagine a more dog-friendly place to live.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I love the neighborhood, schools and all most of my neighbors. There are some things the apartments themselves can do to make the community better.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I just moved in and so far I really love it! Ruth at the feont desk was incredible to work with. She was super accomodating and helpful. I also love the quiet neighborhood and privacy I have here. Looking forward to exploring the area more as well - I really like how close it is to the park and downtown historic Littleton. Excited for an great stay here!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The apartments are not insulated very well. Also, the cabinets have a tendency to want to keep on falling off of their tracks. The price of the rent is non-negotiable, which is disappointing.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Staff is awesome, helped me very much, rent of the apartment we took is afordable as compaire to others in that area. Look of the apartment is nice.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Comfortable, clean and safe apartment complex. Calls for maintence are answered promptly, staff is responsive and friendly. Cupboard space is lacking though.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The community is peaceful and quiet. I like how even though its a large complex there hasnt been any issues with anyone. The staff is always helpful and been able to help resolve any issues that has come up. I dont regret ever making this place my home

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

A great place to start and end your day. A lot of friendly faces, and people who care about there community. Th stag is fantastic and are more than willing to go above and beyond to assist tenants

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Crystal was a pleasure to work with. She was not only efficient, professional, and very helpful, but also patiant and kind! This relocating experience was less stressful than any other because of her!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

It is relaxing and calm at Terra Vista. I can easily get to the pool, grill or workout room without having to wait for anyone. I find the maintenance very responsive for any issue that arises.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The staff is super friendly, the apartment grounds are well maintained, and the residents are friendly as well. If maintenance work is needed, its usually completed pretty quickly!