Love the apartment maintenance was fast when we moved in, and leasing girls are wonderful and sweet. The overall leasing experience was good we had no issues getting our keys and our application completed. I would say over all everything has been smooth, and hope it stays that way

We've been very happy living here. The office staff and maintenance employees are friendly and the grounds are kept very nice. The location is perfect.

We love the place the team that works for greystar is awesome. We enjoyed moving in here we hope that more people enjoy it as much as we do.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Beautiful apartment. Great price monthly. Love having the trash service and such friendly people around the apartment complex! Excited to use the pool

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

No complaints here!! Everyone keeps to themselves, I feel safe here. Management is attentive and call back with answers to questions. I do wish the portal was used more.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I have enjoyed living at Terra Vista at the Park. The location is convenient for exercising at the local park, for driving to local shopping, and for commuting to the Denver Tech Center

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

There is nothing new to write about, so I am not sure what to say here, other than what I have posted here before. I guess one thing is that I wish they would trim the bushes around the sidewalks.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I love the fenced doggy area and the cost of rent. The only thing I dont like is parking. After 6pm it's hard to find a spot that isnt super far away.

Nice area, clean, staff always nice and helpful. Amazon hub is super convenient since I work at odd hours and sometimes can't pick up my packages until after the office closes.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Me siento muy bien en este condominio. Y las personas en la oficina y demás trabajadores muy estratables y amables. Es un buen lugar y muy tranquilo

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Started out real terrible. I moved from Chicago and was told we were moving into an UPDATED apartment with WOOD FLOORS but when I got here from my 20 hour drive, I was sadly introduced to the complete opposite. An old, run down apartment with carpet and very old run down appliances. The floor in the kitchen and laundry room HAD WATER DAMAGE and the washer is so old we were told we are not allowed to use the "heavy" setting in the washer because it will leaks. We were very excited to move in but we're very disappointed with what we received. The office staff is always changing but no one that has every been up there ever cared. When we got here all we were told was that the lady that helped us was confused and gave us the wrong info. THAT'S IT. Nothing else was done or said. We just had to deal with it. The pest has left our apartment key in the lock with the complex door propped open with a rock! So anyone could've come and taken or done anything they wanted in our apartment. The heating doesn't reach the master bedroom (because of the set up of the apartment its self we were told) so we constantly have to have a heater on in that room to keep it from being too cold. The maintenance staff however is very sweet and kind and want to help and always willing to come fix whatever issue as best as they could and as fast as possible. They are the reason Terra Vista is receiving 2.5 stars. They are an amazing group of gentleman.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Good place to live. Great maintenance crew as well as friendly neighbors. The front desk staff are very helpful and enjoy serving their residents

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Nice neighbourhood, daily need things are in walking distance, maintenance request fulfilled within one hour which is awesome as compare to the place where we were living before they use to take 2-3 days to fix the problem

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The staff is the best. From Ruth to the maintenance staff. Also the location is very convenient. It is near a lot of locations that are great.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Great community!!! Love the gym, small but can get all my workouts done! Love the area! I have all convenient shopping centers near! Wish there was assigned parking though😊

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Every person I've met so far has been very welcoming and nice. The complex is clean, parking is usually easy, and I love the layout of out apartment.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Love the property, my place and all of the staff! The dog park is super convenient for me and I love the area. Being close to DT Littleton, parks and more has its perks. Would highly recommend!

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Staff is super friendly and knowledgable, the maintenance crew always takes care of our requests quickly and efficiently. The snow was cleared up early this morning, making it easier to get out. Very pleased with how well maintained the property is.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Great experience very nice property with convenient amenities. Great location with restaurants, grocery and fun pubs within walking distances.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

This complex is amazing, especially for the price. The maintenance and staff are friendly and helpful. It’s a family friendly area and convenient location. Perfect for a small family

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Really nice the maintenance guys are a little slow to fix the issue but when they do its swift and done proper the leasing staff is very friendly

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Great spot! Beautiful view from the D building. Close to all necessary amenities around Littleton. Super helpful staff and a quality work out facility

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The parking sucks. You can’t leave after 7pm or you have to park way far away from your apartment. When you have little ones that can be a struggle/irritating but there’s not assigned parking. So nothing you can do about it unless you want to pay extra for a carport area. I can hear my upstairs neighbors conversations sometimes so not too quite of a place. It’s not terrible but I wouldn’t stay here more then the lease we signed.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

We have lived at Terra Vista for 2 years we enjoy the pool the staff are good we were kinda upset when they took the hot tub out .parking is not that great but other then that it's a nice place to live

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Most recent experience with the Terra Vista Management and staff has been excellent. They couldn’t have been more helpful during the renovation of my apartment and return to the apartment. Throughout the 15 years as a resident, I’ve experienced good and not so good Terra Vista management and staffs. The maintenance crews have always been top notch and the last two management/staffs have been especially great. Obviously, having been here for 15 years, I am truly happy with my experience and residency at Terra Vista.