We have lived at Terra Vista for 2 years we enjoy the pool the staff are good we were kinda upset when they took the hot tub out .parking is not that great but other then that it's a nice place to live

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Most recent experience with the Terra Vista Management and staff has been excellent. They couldn’t have been more helpful during the renovation of my apartment and return to the apartment. Throughout the 15 years as a resident, I’ve experienced good and not so good Terra Vista management and staffs. The maintenance crews have always been top notch and the last two management/staffs have been especially great. Obviously, having been here for 15 years, I am truly happy with my experience and residency at Terra Vista.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The leasing processes was fairly easy, minus a few hiccups while they switched over to a new system. Staff is very nice, and my apartment is exactly what I expected, and don't have any complaints.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I love living at Terra Vista! I feel safe and everyone is very kind. My dogs are also very happy in their new home and are enjoying the puppy park.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

lugar tranquilo cerca de mi trabajo con cualquier tieda sercana x si se nesesita algo un lugar muy callado parque y todo serca de aqui lugares donde pasear el perro

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

We still really love the area. The giant potholes in the parking lot were finally fixed yay! The staff do a great job keeping it looking clean and new even when tenants trash it. Still very happy with our decision to move here.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The apartment community seems pretty friendly and the grounds are clean. Since it's a pet friendly apartment complex don't expect to ever get sleep if you live on the first floor. People let their dogs run around rampantly late at night. The floors are wood so sound penetrates very easily.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The apartments are quite nice and affordable, especially for the area. In addition there is more than enough parking in the complex for all the apartments.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Good apartment for your money. Quiet and clean community. Parking has been a bit of a problem in the community. Other than that though its good.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Has been quieter than expected for an apartment, grounds crew does a good job. Nothing that I put on my lease damages lost was ever fixed as I was told it would be. Location is great.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Will be moving in next week. Our experience touring and getting approved for our new apartment was very pleasant and very fast. We are excited to move into our new home

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I like the new dog park.Shopping is close highway down the street what more can you ask for ,I love how pet friendly they are and a good place to call home

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Some minor issues needed fixing upon move in, however, Becky has been very accommodating and attentive in the leasing office. Overall quality of the community is great.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

So far so good. Friendly office staff. They accommodated quick move in. There were some maintenance items needing attention, the staff addressed and fixed quickly.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

We are very happy here it’s a great community to live in. The office and maintenance staff has always been very helpful and on top of things when needed. Thank You

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Actually getting the apartment was great and easy. It made the transition smooth and less stressful. However, moving into the apartment I was frustrated that there was a lot that needed to be done still and a work order was needed. Maintence came within 2 days which I appreciate they’re very helpful, quick and nice.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

So far I have had an amazing experience. Becky is really nice, she is fair and knows what she is doing. The grounds are clean and having the extra locked door going to my apartment makes me feel safe.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

We've really enjoyed living here for the last 6 months. It's next to a great Elementary school and the complex feels very homey. I have no complaints about living here.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

I love it here! It is a very quite area and all our neighbors are great. There are a lot of kids because of the school across the street. This is great if you have a family. They are also very pet friendly, I would jave to say there is probably at least 1 dog in every apartment. The apartments are close to everything the light rail, downtown and the mountains. You will also enjoy all the activities and small town feel you get from Littleton. You wont miss out on anything Downtown Littleton is less than 3 minutes down the road. Sometimes you can even see the fireworks from the events from your apartment.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

It's been great so far. My room is nice and the location is great. The maintenance team has also helped me multiple times. They were quick to help and did a great job

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Our 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment is cozy and in the perfect location. The appliances work perfectly- including the in house laundry and fireplace. Our biggest complaint would probably be the lack of overhead lighting and A/C but the window unit served us well and a few lamps solved the lighting problem. Staff is always quick to respond and helpful- maintenance requests included. I don’t think we’ve ever waited longer than a couple days for a maintenance request to be filled. The rent is more than what we’re used to but you’ll run into that high cost of living everywhere in the Denver area. Would recommend these apartments.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Great place to live close to everything and a wonderful place to call home. Has a lot of amenities I love the dog park. The fact that they have a dog wash park makes it a plus

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

The community is amazing , great service , and the people treat you nice in the office . The apartment got fireplace with washer /dryer . They have a bug dog community and I love that .

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

Nice neighborhood and close to lots of stores and the main high way. Maintenance is a little slow to start but gets the job done.the office is always clean and the ladies are so nice.

Reply from Terra Vista Apartments

We have luved her for 4+ years and still love it. The staff are friendly and out valet trash service is very nice! They have done a lot to keep our grounds clean and free of dog poop.