Awesome customer service. Love the daily digest. Easy portal to pay your rent. All the amenities you could want. Lake, fitness center, swimming pool, car wash and vaccum station. The staff is like family and plan epic events all the time.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I have never been so pleased with signing a lease. You guys exceeded my expectations. I am glad that I chose the Terraces. You guys are the best.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Getting better with time. There was some bumps and bruises but the community is repairing itself. We do need security at night. It would be a bonus

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Overall it’s a great place to live and I’d recommend it to anyone who’s looking for an apartment complex with great amenities and nice neighbors. It’s a safe place, although a couple of incidents (people from outside using the facilities) happened within the past few weeks. However, the office seems to be working on solutions and making it safer.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Very Quiet and Peaceful Neighbors are friendly Kids in community have very good mannerisms. The process of Receiving Packages is a complete breeze.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Great experience, so far so good. I feel like I’m going to enjoy my stay! The laundry facility is large and well kept, there so a nice area to clean my car and a place to fish

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

So far everything is okay. No major complaints. I wish there was better parking, but other than that. I guess living here is okay. Everyone seems to keep to themselves and some of my neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

The experience has been very fulfilling and smooth. Any issues I may have are rectified almost always immediately. The renovations are great and hoping for more improvements in the future.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

So Peaceful. It's been nothing but good things for me since I've been here. Any issues that I've had since I have been here has been addressed immediately. Thanks

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Since being apart of this community I have really enjoyed my experience. I am very pleased with my apartment and its features, its size as well as the look of my apartment building. The community is very clean and well-kept. It's nice to be able to walk around the lake and watch the geese and ducks during a workout. Parking can be a little bit of a pain sometimes but it definitely is not a deal-breaker. I enjoy the different community events and now that it's summer time, I am happy that the pool is consistently open. Overall, I have enjoyed my living experience here.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Love my apartment but it can update the small toilets? Also accommodate new renters with apartment that look like the show rooms. That’s all

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I have only been here a week so far but the neighborhood seems pretty quit and well kept. My only complaint is that I wish my apartment was cleaned better I keep finding hair in my kitchen that doesn’t belong to anybody in my family and that’s truly gross and the apartment is dusty as if it’s never been dusted.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

The apartment is very nice. The facility has a lot of potential. We are a little concerned that the gym was closed and the gate was open but hope that it is just a temporary issue.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

This complex is absolutely beautiful, the experience around the lake is so beautiful and filled with serenity. My apartment is so spacious and the balcony is great for these hot days. Management overall is excellent with Customer Service!!! Love it!

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

No problems thus far!!!!! Upkeeping of the exterior is good. Just a few more upgrades on the interior would make it perfect. Other than that, I really have NO complaints!!

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

So far so good I’m a new resident and for the most part I like my community. Everybody is friendly and it’s very clean. It’s very quiet and kid friendly

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

We’ve loved every minute of our apartment experience!!! All of our neighbors and very nice. I love how we can drive through the complex and everyone just waves.. Very pleasant

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I just recently moved here and i like it so far. The neighborhood is very peaceful and quiet and the residents are nice and welcoming. I would recommend this to a friend

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I love it here...Honestly the best apartment complex I’ve been in since my husband and I moved back here in 2016. I love the lake and being able to walk around it.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

The neighborhood is mostly quiet. It’s in a good neighborhood. Only problem is the tailgating through the gate and ppl not cleaning up after their dogs

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Clean grounds, beautiful apartment layouts, awesome customer service and nice representatives, timely responses to work orders, great area, what more could you ask for in an apartment! This place is most definitely a hidden gem. I co-sign that!

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Absolutely love the property! The lake is beautiful and has a wonderful pool and very well kept grounds. The gated community makes my family and I feel very safe.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

My experience has been very warm and welcoming and comfortable. The environment have been so clean. The kids are out and about enjoying themselves while the sun is out, it’s just an amazing environment.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Love love love Terraces at Fieldstone. Great sense of community once inside the gates. Spectacular lake with walking trail and immaculately maintained grounds. The newly renovated apartments are gorgeous and staff are courteous and accommodating

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

The apartment community is proactive about getting things done by letting the staff know when they see concerns. The facilities are well maintained as well.