Good place to live quiet exercise equipment out dated though. I like pond that you can walk around for a peace of mind. The apartments are well maintained overall.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I love the community. It’s quiet and spacious. Great floor plan and updated appliances. Large closets and patio. The best part is the washer and dryer,

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I cannot give five stars because the apartment has a number of maintenance issues that were left undone. On my last maintenance request, my kitchen faucet was leaking, the guest room is hot and needed someone to take a look at the air vent system, the refrigerator is leaking water on the inside of the (appears to be coming from the freezer, above). When maintenance responded , he had all of my requests with him but only completed one task. That task was the leaking faucet. He started on the refrigerator but that job was incomplete because the water is still leaking from the freezer and he closed all of my maintenance request without taking a look at the a/c problem in the guest bedroom. Really Dude? Really? Otherwise, the property is beautiful. My neighbors are friendly and overall the experience has been pleasant but can I get my maintenance issues addressed properly, please?

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Very nice community friendly staff very clean , nice homes , family oriented, nice pool, nice gym, plenty of area for kids to play , nice dog park

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Overall I don't have any complaints. I just would like some kind of upgrade since the rent increases every year and I have been living at Terraces since 2016.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Great atmosphere and scenery. The leasing office and maintenance team are efficient, friendly and very present on the property. Improvements are always being made whether it be grass maintenance, blowing leaves, workers picking up trash, cleaning, updating property, etc.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Love the staff. The complex is beautiful. The lake is peaceful with walking trail around it! Complex is gated. It also has a pool and fitness center.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Very beautiful community! Maintenance keeps everything running smoothly. Front office is very friendly. I love the community board and activities that we have here.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

The staff is very Nice no problems with the tenants and when I need anything fixed maintenance is right on it. The property is very quiet I really love that and clean also

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I love staying here it is a nice quiet community and neighbors are friendly. The grounds are always clean and the path around the lake is always a good walk in the evening.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

The experience here at the Terraces at fieldstone is good so far,I’ve only been here a 2 weeks . It is quite over here and I love the view of the lake. I can see it from my bedroom.Thanks for the view.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Great so far...we will see once it's time to renew my lease. Krystle indirectly gives a condescending attitude and only cares about the money.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I recently moved here from Florida and i must say that I really love living here at Terraces of Fieldstone. The staff is friendly and amazing! With my apartment I had 1small issue. I informed them and it was repaired the next morning!

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Wonderful Experience; Super Speedy Process. The Leasing Agent Was Very Polite, Knowledgeable And Very Courteous Of My Residential Needs, I Would Definitely Recommend This Property To Fellow Renters!

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Living here has been an ok experience. Not too many issues, very quiet. Nobody bothers you! Price is expensive for what you are getting. I wish all the units were updated. I hate that the windows contract mold like substance once every few weeks. Overall, it’s a decent place.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I love it here it’s so quiet and peaceful. I love walking the lake with my children and fishing I also have me reaching my weight loss goal by walking the lake every day. And the staff here is amazing

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Awesome customer service. Love the daily digest. Easy portal to pay your rent. All the amenities you could want. Lake, fitness center, swimming pool, car wash and vaccum station. The staff is like family and plan epic events all the time.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I have never been so pleased with signing a lease. You guys exceeded my expectations. I am glad that I chose the Terraces. You guys are the best.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Getting better with time. There was some bumps and bruises but the community is repairing itself. We do need security at night. It would be a bonus

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Overall it’s a great place to live and I’d recommend it to anyone who’s looking for an apartment complex with great amenities and nice neighbors. It’s a safe place, although a couple of incidents (people from outside using the facilities) happened within the past few weeks. However, the office seems to be working on solutions and making it safer.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Very Quiet and Peaceful Neighbors are friendly Kids in community have very good mannerisms. The process of Receiving Packages is a complete breeze.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Great experience, so far so good. I feel like I’m going to enjoy my stay! The laundry facility is large and well kept, there so a nice area to clean my car and a place to fish

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

So far everything is okay. No major complaints. I wish there was better parking, but other than that. I guess living here is okay. Everyone seems to keep to themselves and some of my neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

The experience has been very fulfilling and smooth. Any issues I may have are rectified almost always immediately. The renovations are great and hoping for more improvements in the future.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

So Peaceful. It's been nothing but good things for me since I've been here. Any issues that I've had since I have been here has been addressed immediately. Thanks