The apartment is very nice. The facility has a lot of potential. We are a little concerned that the gym was closed and the gate was open but hope that it is just a temporary issue.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

This complex is absolutely beautiful, the experience around the lake is so beautiful and filled with serenity. My apartment is so spacious and the balcony is great for these hot days. Management overall is excellent with Customer Service!!! Love it!

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

No problems thus far!!!!! Upkeeping of the exterior is good. Just a few more upgrades on the interior would make it perfect. Other than that, I really have NO complaints!!

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

So far so good I’m a new resident and for the most part I like my community. Everybody is friendly and it’s very clean. It’s very quiet and kid friendly

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

We’ve loved every minute of our apartment experience!!! All of our neighbors and very nice. I love how we can drive through the complex and everyone just waves.. Very pleasant

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I just recently moved here and i like it so far. The neighborhood is very peaceful and quiet and the residents are nice and welcoming. I would recommend this to a friend

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I love it here...Honestly the best apartment complex I’ve been in since my husband and I moved back here in 2016. I love the lake and being able to walk around it.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

The neighborhood is mostly quiet. It’s in a good neighborhood. Only problem is the tailgating through the gate and ppl not cleaning up after their dogs

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Clean grounds, beautiful apartment layouts, awesome customer service and nice representatives, timely responses to work orders, great area, what more could you ask for in an apartment! This place is most definitely a hidden gem. I co-sign that!

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Absolutely love the property! The lake is beautiful and has a wonderful pool and very well kept grounds. The gated community makes my family and I feel very safe.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

My experience has been very warm and welcoming and comfortable. The environment have been so clean. The kids are out and about enjoying themselves while the sun is out, it’s just an amazing environment.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Love love love Terraces at Fieldstone. Great sense of community once inside the gates. Spectacular lake with walking trail and immaculately maintained grounds. The newly renovated apartments are gorgeous and staff are courteous and accommodating

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

The apartment community is proactive about getting things done by letting the staff know when they see concerns. The facilities are well maintained as well.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I have no complaints so far. It’s a clean and peaceful environment. The area is excellent and I just fell in love with the pond out front. The staff is also timely and very nice.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Love the community and it’s quiet and friendly. My children like to take walks around the lake. Very conscience to stores and the highway. The staff is nice too

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I have been staying here for close to a year, I like the feel of the community. The lake makes its beautiful and staff keeps everything clean. The management is very quick to respond and reliable.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

So far so good. The community feel very safe. Tons of useful amenities such as fitness center and trail, laundry, and car wash. I absolutely love my kitchen, very stylish!

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I love the communication from the staff at the leasing office the maintenance people always come within a reasonable amount of thine the property has always been my favorite it’s always clean and tidy

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Office staff needs improvement. Typically rude and dismissive. Repairs should be made in a more timely manner. Current resident should be given the option of having their apartment upgraded like the rest of the units.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Love living here, clean atmosphere, beautiful lake, all the amenity of home. Great gym. Just a Great place!!! Plenty parking place, nice pool.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

All in all it’s a great community to live in isn’t noisy friendly neighborhood no violence or crime of that nature gated community and it’s very well kept

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Great so far. Krystal left out some financial details which leaves me to believe i can't trust her. Nice person but very deceitful. Overall quiet community.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I really enjoy staying here. This is my second time renting here and it’s as nice of not nicer than my stay before. Office staff are always doing a great job.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Overall, our time here has been good. We have been living here for going on 5 months and haven’t had any major issues. Our apartment is nice and quiet. I do wish all the apartments were renovated because ours is a little outdated and old and we pay a lot monthly. Overall, I like it here. Unfortunately, our family is growing and we will need something bigger once the lease is up. Would definitely recommend.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

From day 1 yo today i used to get repairs in my apartment. I never seem these many issues in my previous apartments where I used to live. Management people are not so well. Rude behaviour. Maintenance cannot be done in time.