Terraces at Fieldstone

4.3

4.3

Not That Bad, been here for like 3 years, glad i got the new carpet. never had any problems for the time i stayed here. pretty quiet for the most part
So far so good as a new resident the experience with the front office team has been very professional. The property is kept up. Can't wait to move in
My overall experience here had been good. Nice location close to family and everything is close distance as far as food, clothing stores, etc. Didn’t like the price increase but overal good
Great and quiet community, enjoyed the first year of living here. No complaints at and look forward to the next year of living within the community.
If they cared about the residents as much as they do the money the experience would be that much greater. During the pandemic the only concerns was how are you going to pay rent.
Very respectful community overall and maintenance staff will always support needs of residents at times of emergency so pleasant place to live.
My apartment community is is very peaceful and has a wonderful view outside my door from the lake. I also enjoy the fact of car wash bay because I can clean my car anytime I would like.
The complex is clean and well lit. The other residents are really nice and the view of the lake is amazing. My daughter loves to ride her bike around the lake.
The office staff especially Catrina the property manager exceeded my expectations. There was an issue with my move in date and Catrina made sure things were fixed!!!! I love their energy and the apartment is superb!!! I would definitely recommend to anyone moving from another state!!!
Beautiful neighborhood and very well maintained. Its super peaceful and the staff are very helpful. I plan on living here a very long time until i buy my first home