Love love love Terraces at Fieldstone. Great sense of community once inside the gates. Spectacular lake with walking trail and immaculately maintained grounds. The newly renovated apartments are gorgeous and staff are courteous and accommodating

The apartment community is proactive about getting things done by letting the staff know when they see concerns. The facilities are well maintained as well.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I have no complaints so far. It’s a clean and peaceful environment. The area is excellent and I just fell in love with the pond out front. The staff is also timely and very nice.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Love the community and it’s quiet and friendly. My children like to take walks around the lake. Very conscience to stores and the highway. The staff is nice too

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I have been staying here for close to a year, I like the feel of the community. The lake makes its beautiful and staff keeps everything clean. The management is very quick to respond and reliable.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

So far so good. The community feel very safe. Tons of useful amenities such as fitness center and trail, laundry, and car wash. I absolutely love my kitchen, very stylish!

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I love the communication from the staff at the leasing office the maintenance people always come within a reasonable amount of thine the property has always been my favorite it’s always clean and tidy

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Office staff needs improvement. Typically rude and dismissive. Repairs should be made in a more timely manner. Current resident should be given the option of having their apartment upgraded like the rest of the units.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Love living here, clean atmosphere, beautiful lake, all the amenity of home. Great gym. Just a Great place!!! Plenty parking place, nice pool.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

All in all it’s a great community to live in isn’t noisy friendly neighborhood no violence or crime of that nature gated community and it’s very well kept

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Great so far. Krystal left out some financial details which leaves me to believe i can't trust her. Nice person but very deceitful. Overall quiet community.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I really enjoy staying here. This is my second time renting here and it’s as nice of not nicer than my stay before. Office staff are always doing a great job.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Overall, our time here has been good. We have been living here for going on 5 months and haven’t had any major issues. Our apartment is nice and quiet. I do wish all the apartments were renovated because ours is a little outdated and old and we pay a lot monthly. Overall, I like it here. Unfortunately, our family is growing and we will need something bigger once the lease is up. Would definitely recommend.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

From day 1 yo today i used to get repairs in my apartment. I never seem these many issues in my previous apartments where I used to live. Management people are not so well. Rude behaviour. Maintenance cannot be done in time.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

The overall look of the place is nice, maintenance has gotten better, some of the office personnel needs training, pest control is useless .

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Everyone is always friendly. Buildings and apartments are always kept clean, nice, and up to date. We love the monthly events our family can attend at the office+

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Great so far, very clean and organized. The only only issue is the heat in my room is not strong it’s annoying but other than that my unit is perfect

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Nice community. Leasing office manager is rude. But other then that it’s very quiet living here. The grounds keeping is very clean and a pleasant sight for eyes. Residents gate always gets stuck or left open.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Still enjoying living in this area and no complaints. Maintenance responds quickly and the office staff always responds to my emails in a timely manner.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Krystle is the best, always works hard to get issues resolved. Community is clean, woukd love a second dumpster near back or complex to make it easier for us to empty trash etc.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Nice Stuff. Quick maintenance guys. kitchen and bathrooms a little bit old. quiet area nice place for families I feel me good. I hope it will stay that way

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I like the cleanliness of the place and week most likely stay for another year. I have recommended the place to my friends and safety is good.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I love living here. The staff is so nice and genuine and keep up with you on a daily basis even after you move in. The apartment is big and spacious. The tub is spectacular. The maintenance staff is great. They wave and speak when they ride By.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

Terraces at Fieldstone is a great place to live. I enjoy the lake. We walk our dog around the lake every day and she loves it. There is also a dog park that she enjoys going to so that she can be off the leash. Most of the time our maintenance requests are taken care of in a timely manner. The only time it takes a little longer is if they need to order parts. A few weeks ago I put in a maintenance request while at work about our heat not working. Before I got home from work they had taken care of everything and had the heat on so that I came home to a warm home. There is also a lot of great amenities. We have a dog park, lake, tennis courts, fitness center, screened in patios, car wash, laundry center, and a package center. There is no butterfly garden as advertised in the brochure. The package center also used to be a sauna and now it's not. I'm salty about that.

Reply from Terraces at Fieldstone

I absolutely love this community. Everyone is so welcoming and nice. Maintain request get answered immediately! Never lived in a place as wonderful as here! I feel at home.