Terraces at Fieldstone

4.3

4.3

I have not moved in yet but the process was amazing and fast. The front office employees were very nice and friendly. The apartments inside and out look beautiful. So far I am extremely excited and happy I found these apartments.
Was very easy to deal with in getting set up. The entire process was streamlined. Extremely friendly staff working in the office. Will definetly continue to rent here
My resident experience has been great! The neighbors are nice and maintenance is amazing. They don’t take long to come at all. I would definitely recommend them to other people.
Wonderful place to leave, this is definitely my retirement home, it’s close to shopping, city, my grandparents, school, daycare, very quiet, beautiful lake to walk your 4 legs family, have picnic, fish in the lake, easy to take trash out, quick response maintenance issues.
Still waiting for some stuff to be fixed since I moved in on Saturday other than that it has been a smooth move. Jazmine was great, she helped make the moving process real smooth. Courteous and very professional.
Great place to stay! Beautiful grounds, spacious living space, tennis courts, dog park, lake, fishing, walking trail, dog salon center, butterfly garden and close proximity to shopping retail.
Love the environment, the people, and all the ducks. A beautiful place to live. I love it here! It's also peaceful and quiet. I like yo see kids playing and enjoying themselves.
I’ve had a great experience staying here!!!!! I love the amenities!!!!! The lake is beautiful!!!! It’s peaceful and the ducks are beautiful as well!!!
I love it here. The people in the neighborhood are great ! I love how I didn’t have to purchase a washer and dryer .they already had one available in the unit
Very friendly staff and MTN Support is outstanding. Feels rather safe as well and easy access to restaurants and gas stations which is convenient for quick runs.