Terraces at Fieldstone

Living here Is amazing the staff is very nice and go above and beyond to please their residence in the time that I have been here I do not have any complaints I love it here
Overall, the outside of the apartments are great. The scenery is breathtaking from all angles. The insides of the older models need a lot of updates. But the apartments get the job done. I’ve had more issues these last 6 months than the 2 years i’ve been here but overall it was a decent place.
The application process went very smoothly. The girls is the leasing office was there to help with any questions or concerns I may have had.
Just moved in everything good so far. I live how the community is big in the inside but their is no noise. Everyone kind of seem to just go to and from and mind their own business.
I just moved on May16th and so far it has been AWESOME I LOVE IT HERE VERY PEACEFUL AND THE LAKE OMG ITS A GREAT PLACE TO RAISE YOUR KIDS MY BABIES LOVE IT AS WELL 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😘
Even with Covid -19 the staff made move in a smoothe process. Wish I got to see the place before I paid though cause there seems to have been a miscommunication on which apartment I wanted. But otherwise everything else was great!!!
The apartment has been suitable for all of my needs there. Maintenance has supported me with my requests within s week of putting them in. Faculty is great.
Everything is perfect Nice area Clean complex Great assistance Apartments are very spacious Lake is beautiful Apartment complex is within distance of multiple grocery stores and food places
Easy and smooth,I can’t wait to stay here I hope this experience continues thought out my stay here. The first I talk to was I little bit short hopefully she not like that my whole stay here
Great location!! Love the amenities!! I would recommend this area to family and friends. The community loves to get together for weekly activities. Definitely love Terrace of Fieldstone.