Terraces at Fieldstone

Always precise in quick to use. The online access is very convenient for me as well. I don't have no complaints thank you very much Fieldstone community.
Well I've been blessed to be in a great location where my neighbors are very quiet as is the community. If I have a problem in the unit and I request a work order, maintenance is pretty good about taking care of the problem within a 24 to 48 hr. window. Staff is very polite, and the lake with the walking trail is awesome. I love it..
The trash situation was a little rough and added to COVID19. The picnic areas are being used by the lazy people and there is a litter problem. I feel sorry for the fountain guy.
Very nice,quite community. The grounds are maintained very well. Staff seems nice. I am disappointed with the appliances and cleanliness of my building's entryway
The move in process was extremely smooth. Even though I expected things to be hectic due to the COVID-19, I couldn't have asked for a smoother, convenient process.
Love it here it’s serene and the apartment is so comfortable. 🥰 Maintenace request are quickly answered and the guys are so nice when they come to fix any issues you have.
The community is very quiet and pleasant. The apartment is spacious with nice features.The grounds are very well maintained. I have enjoyed leaving here.
A very quiet community. Staff can be hard to reach at times. My apartment was broken into while maintenance was being performed and no one would take responsibility for it
the mix of people here its very eclectic. They come from all walks of life each one brings something to add to the experience of living here
Beautifully gated community. Wonderful lake that you can fish in with a walking trail. Its quite and clean. The maintenance crew keeps up with everything!