Terrano

4.4

4.4

Just moved in 2 weeks ago and already want to renew my lease ❤️ Love it here! Friendly people and so close to everything! Take my pup for a walk around the lake and go get poki! Great location!
Terrano has been an awesome place to Live for the past 2 1/2 years. Not only is the front office staff very helpful but that maintenance staff has been very timely with any repairs.
Love living here, this is my 3rd year and don't plan on moving. The shopping center is within walking distance and with the new Beyond convenience store I don't need to leave the apartments.
everyone has been so nice for the two years ive been here. Teresa, brooke, maria, all proffesionals. very impressed with the customer service and attention to tenant needs.. thnks
Super happy with the move. The community is quiet & clean. The staff is friendly & responsive if I have any questions or concerns. The online portal option is extremely useful & user friendly.
Brooke was amazing and made our experience great! She was so helpful throughout the entire process. We would highly recommend her services.
I have overall enjoyed living here. The office staff have been very nice and helpful over the past three years I have been living here. I love all the options near by and closeness to the freeway and work.
Started off great, but has gone down the drain. The community is much nosier, not as clean. Our building can go a couple of weeks without being maintained because there is not enough maintenance staff to manage this complex. Plus, now at night, there are cockroaches everywhere, disgusting!
Great community. I have nothing but great experiences at Terrano. The amenities are great the layouts are great and practical. I’ve lived here for 3 years now and will be renewing my lease again when the time comes
The family and I love it here. It’s so quiet and nice and it’s so spacious. All the amenities are right out the door from where we will and it’s nice. We are so happy and great full that we moved here.