Terrano

4.4

4.4

My company is relocating to the Irvine area and I begin my search for an apartment home (a scary thing when you don't know the area). With all the initial contacts I have made to different places, only one place physically called me back, it was "The Terrano". I received a call from Brooke and Theresa who was very polite and professional they explained to me what I would expect living at the Terrano, the layout of the area, how close I would be to the freeway, and the different amenities I would be expecting living at the Terrano. When you are looking for a new place you just want someone to assist you and not treat you like a number. I found this at the Terrano.
We have enjoyed our time here at terrano so far. The leasing staff are kind and helpful, the apartment is beautiful and the proximity to dos Lagos is the best!
Ready for my lease to be up. There is zero parking literally sounds like the neighbor above is doing jazzersice all day and night multiple break ins on cars including my boyfriends truck not impressed with the amount we pay, also never once got to use amenities I understand covid but there are ways to accommodate the tenants maybe move the gym outside? And get stuff to sanitize the pool and or give us a break on rent
Unfortunately I have to leave a Strong Negative review. We were never told how noisy this complex is. The tenants with dogs clearly are too, too lazy to pick up after themselves leaving dog poop all over the place. It's totally disgusting. We had an upstairs neighbor move in with 2 huge dogs and all the do is run around all day and make Hella noise. Plus every other day he sprays off his balcony all over ours. I can't wait to get the Hell out of here.
Great experience living at Terrain! Clean complex, quiet, and convenient to shopping, restaurants and the freeway. Office staff is friendly, courteous, helpful and prompt to respond to our needs.
"I have been here for a little over a year and I have never had any problems, residents are very respectful, clean place, management treats you fairly and maintenance fixes things pretty quickly. Only complaint I have is parking is terrible there’s never anything available and yet everyone has 2 car garages."
Terrano is a nice development to live in, however I feel like they’re not keeping up with the cleaning of the building as far as dust. Since the construction of the new gas station. It’s very dusty. I feel like should at least once a week seep and mop.
We love living here it’s very peaceful and clean. If we had to renew our contract I would do it again. I would recommend the facility to my family and friends.
Our experience has been good. Walking distance to a lot of shops and restaurants. Haven’t been able to use any of the amenities yet. Maintenance is always very nice, but sometimes it takes a while for requests to be handled.
Really nice apartments, nice staff. Like that it’s close to a lot of shops and restaurants. not much parking and gates to buildings always broken but a nice place to live