Excellent experience, definitely this is a perfect place for any family, and all employees are very special. Sincerely this is very different. Thank you

Every thing is great except my upstairs neighbor smokes marijuana and makes loud noises every night. I wish the spa could be open later for adults

The experience at Terrano has been very pleasant so far. The staff is very friendly and helpful. One of the cleanest and quietest places I have lived so far...

Its cheap and not built to well. The ac sucks it smells inside. Outlets dont work well. Very disappointed. For being brand new everything should be in order and no internet room either

Staff is very friendly. They talk about garages being used for parking yet I see so many full of storage while they take up all of the guest parking. One unit has one car in a 2 car garage while they park 2 others in guest parking. Now that property is filling up, Parking must be enforced.

Rosa made our transition very easy and comfortable. We love the community and the amenities. Great location and of course brand new facilities and units...

The place has been great except for The neighbors dogs barking all the time and waking me up in the morning. Also have had a lot of problems with the electrical in the apartment.

The community is gorgeous, comes with all the amenities that one would need in the community as well as in the apartment. The trash service is pretty cool. I just moved in and they have had an issue with the directory and gate codes, so hopefully that is figured out soon. Apart from that, everything is great!

Terrano Apartments are beautiful both inside and out. The community is well maintained and the staff is great. The location is ideal as well! Everything you need is around the corner—literally.

Love the property and the staff, it's so conveniently located, right next to Trader Joe's and restaurants. I love my apartment all the appliances are included. Parking is great i have my own garage abd a storage space i have to pay for the storage but no one else has them.

Great place to live. Just wish everyone picked up their dog poop. The staff is friendly and the amenities are great. We also enjoy living so close to Dos Logos.

Great customer service, safe, secure beautiful place to stay and family friendly neighborhood.. my experience moving in was as easy as 123. For sure will be staying longer than expected.

Improvements that can be made: new grass in the dog park. wipes at all times in the fitness center. Cubbies in the fitness center. Stair master in the fitness center.

I’ve honestly never had a problem i love it here the staff is always helpful dog park pool playground gym are always clean and the maintenance stuff Keeps everything very well taken care of

Our experience while visiting the property was warm and welcoming. The staff including Theresa very patient and professional. We were interested in being closer to family, this location met our needs

Absolutely love this apartment! Terrano did not miss the mark on anything. They really thought about the residents when designing the units.

Both times I was there once to view the property and the second to come back and apply I was greeted with very happy faces and felt like I have known everyone there for years

I have found that the office staff and management are very helpful. The best part is that things run smoothly and I don't have to go there often.

The community and location is great! Very clean and pet friendly! My only major complaint is the air conditioning in the units, at least in our Sedona the air vent blow directly into our kitchen and effects our stove burners. Usually we have to turn the air off to get the flames to even heat the pan, the air is also super loud. Other than that, great layout and easy access to the 15!

Wonderful living community. Everyone has been so friendly, helpful. Everything is beautiful and high class. Enjoy the gym, playing pool, BBQ, and soon the pool as weather gets warm! I feel comfort in the security and the speed/ efficiency of maintenance staff.

The management has been extremely helpful and responsive. The place is beautiful and spacious. The area around the location is beautiful and surrounded by hills and it’s awesome having a plaza right next door!!

Nice amenities. Organized group.Great location minus the 15 freeway traffic. Helpful and ftiendly office and maintenance staff. Friendly neighbors.

We love living here it is a great community the office staff is amazing and helping any problem we might have. We have lived here for over a year now and are excited and so I need another year lease The pool is always very clean the gym is actually an hour really enjoyed the dog park

I have live at the Terrano property for 3 months. I love this place !!!! The staff has been very good to me. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone : - )

The community is awesome, lithe location of where the apartments are located is perfect, friendly staff, awesome pool and gym facility. Would highly recommend.