Terrano

I enjoy the building, I think Greystar Properties does one of the better facility management programs, showing care and respect for the property and tenants, The staff are friendly and helpful
Nice place, most of my complaints would be about my neighbors which the community has no control over, they take care of us. For the most part, this is a very good place to live.
I’ve loved living at Terrano since I’ve moved in. I’ve never had any issues. When we had minor maintenance needs the staff has been great and very responsive. I would definitely recommend this property to friends and or family.
I have been here for a little over a year and I have never had any problems, residents are very respectful, clean place, management treats you fairly and maintenance fixes things pretty quickly. Only complaint I have is parking is terrible there’s never anything available and yet everyone has 2 car garages.
I love living here the manager is so nice. Our apartment is great!! It's so spacious, we can Walk to eat and shop. The freeway are close to get to work.
Really love the layout of our new apartment As well at the garage, the location and loving the professionalism of the staff. A very pet friendly community with a pet area to let the dogs loose.
Living here has been nice. We have had issues with maintenance not showing up to the schedules times to fix stuff. We haven’t been able to use any of the amenities either.
Great staff and apartments are absolutely stunning. Total perfection all around from the grounds to the staff to the location. We love that it’s also a new property
I love how it’s quiet and is kept for the most part clean. Only issue I have is mail and delivery. Other then that it’s a great community to live in.
My experience at Terrano has been really nice so far. It’s my girlfriend and I’s first place together and we are really enjoying it. Can’t wait for the pool and gym to be open like normal.