Terrano

4.4

4.4

Love the community. Could do away with trash fee to make it a five star experience. Now that Covid is over I’d also like to get back into community activities!
Extremely Helpful staff and beautiful property! Love the apartments and is in walking distance of so many things!So excited to be living here as mine and my fiancé’s first home together!
The leasing office staff continues to be very kind and helpful both on the phone and in person. So glad to see the amenities opening up again!
My family and I just moved her June 1st. So far the kids love it here. The community in general is very nice and quiet. The neighbors are also very friendly! That’s always a plus.
So far the experience has been different (covid) but seamless! The office staff are friendly and helpful. Looking forward to enjoying our new home here at Terrano!
Love the place! People have been friendly so far. I haven’t been able to use any of the amenities, but I hope we can soon. That way we can meet more neighbors.
The leasing office need better employees. Unfortunately they never provide a good customer services. Is too frustrating when you spend too much money for live a great community.
I have really been happy here at Terrano for the last 2 1/2 years. The front office staff is always helpful and the maintenance surface is always timely. I would recommend this property to anyone who would like to enjoy a very quiet residence.
Beautiful property with helpful management, still have the neighbor pounding upstairs all day and night but other than that no complaints and enjoy living here
I’ve enjoyed living here, but people can be very loud in the hallways/outside with cars. Trash is very expensive and I could go without valet service.