Terrano

4.4

4.4

Steven
Terrano is a very nice place to live. It's walking distance to Dos Lagos and conveniently close to the freeway. The upscale ambience feels like we live at a resort.
Katrina
We have been here 16 months and are very happy here. The office and Maintenance staff are so helpful and resolve issues same day or next day. The grounds are always groomed and amenities are clean and available. Pet owners need to do a better job picking up after their pets. There have been many notifications to residents from office staff but I'm not sure what further action Terrano can take, if any. That's a reflection on pet owners though. Overall, we are super happy here.
Susan
Love living in Terrano! Best location and beautiful plants, trees and flowers 💐 always greeting walking around the apartment. Close to freeways, many attractions, restaurants and trader's joe. Staffs takes care of you and wonderful management.
Kailey
Terrano is a great place to live. We recommend it to anyone who is looking for an apartment. Great location and a very nice community to be a part of.
Margaret
Love it here, everything is so well kept. Love my balcony and my cats do. My friend in desert is considering moving here in Fall. She is impressed with the life style here. Hope she decides to make the move. Thanks for all you do both in the office and the maintenance crew, appreciated. Margaret Chaplin.
Mike
Nice place to live with great access to lots of amenities in and outside the community. Staff is great and the maintenance does a great job.
Tianne
Great location, love amenities. Not happy about rent increases. Also wished a path all the way around property. It’s stops short of last pod in the back
Paola
We love TerranO!!! When you go to take a walk around the house my kids love the see the bunnies. Also the beautiful flowers and the dogs when are playing at the Dog Park. It’s a really nice community.
Theresa
I love this place!, everyone is awesome in the office, we love the location near everything you could possibly want. The resident events are great!
Blanca
about 2 months ago
We have been here for 2 years now. We love the location's easy access to all freeways. The front office is always friendly and professional. Our children love the amenities and the home schools are in the best location as well.