Terrano

4.4

4.4

Although I’ve just moved in I find myself loving this place more day by day. The neighborhood is well kept and fellow neighbors seem nice. The staff has been extremely helpful so far and that’s a big change from my previous residence
Very welcoming, helpful and understanding!! Thank you. Excited for our new home, highly recommend this place , clean safe quiet cumunity!!!!
I can appreciate you asking, however I don’t move in until the 4th and will update after I’m settled and have an opportunity to explore my home, and surroundings.
Been living here for almost two years now and overall our experience has been a good one. Nowhere you live is going to be perfect but we love and enjoy where we stay.
People set off fireworks Almost every night can literally hear neighbors every step amnesties are still closed with zero updates since opening the pool to the household if you have an appointment for one hour! We only lived here a few months and I understand covid is happening but considering actual gyms and beaches are open would be nice to get a break on rent if we aren’t fully able to use the property and am stuck inside listening to two golden retrievers and their heavy footed owner shaking our apartment.
I viewed Terrano property two bedroom two bath. I really love the property, The unit in the amenities in the building. the staff members on site. have excellent service, very friendly, very helpful they made sure I had all the information that I needed on the unit’s that I had viewed in more. I love the property so much that I signed the lease although I have not moved in yet. I can’t wait and super excited to make Terrano my new home.
We just moved in yesterday but our experience so far has been great. The leasing office had great communication to us throughout the whole move.
Signing up for a lease was made very easy for me. I was very impressed that the community representatives were willing to show me various floor plans during these trying times. The process was very easy to get qualified and I had a response and answer within minutes. This was followed up by a quick response follow up call by the staff.
Experience have been great overall living here at Terrano. Can’t beat the location and close proximity to restaurants, bars, and shops. Currently coming up on our 2nd lease with no regrets. Great office staff too.
We love living here, it's located next to Dos Lagos shopping center by Trader Joes and that makes it so convenient. The staff is great even in this difficult time. We are renewing our lease soon.