My experience here has been good. The location is perfect because I can walk to and from work, movies, restaurants, and market. It’s nice and quiet.

For the most part I love living here. The apartments are very nice inside and outside. The pool and gym are very nice as well. The location I’m at it’s always clean and quiet. If I had to say one thing I don’t like it would have to be the valet trash. It’s not fair how it works. I feel it should be optional for residents. I do read a lot about a lot of issues going on here but I have not yet to experience any of that yet. Overall I am happy to live here.

My apt was average upon move in even after a delay by you to prepare. The paint was average, there was/is nicks in the wall & the light in the bathroom did not work. It took 4 days to fix.

Amazing, beautiful community. Very modern, new and close to everything. Very convenient for my family and I. Happy we chose this community to live in for the next few years.

So far living here has been a great experience. The neighborhood is quiet and clean. The only thing i can say is the dog park has a lot dog poop there and hasn’t been picked up. It starts to smell when passing by. The pool and gym are vary well kept and clean! So far i do love living at terrano.

The best place on earth to call home , it feels very good to have a Clean building And a welcoming neighbors. Definitely was the best decision ever made. Thank you! Terrano

So far Terrano has been fairly quiet and clean. I’ve noticed that people throw furniture in the dumpster area and management has not resolved this issue.

The apartment itself is nice, there are a few issues but I am sure that is because they built these buildings quickly and with little quality control. The community is supposed to be smoke free yet there are cigarette butts piled up near many apartments. There is also a large amount of un picked up dog feces. Not only around the complex but also in the dog park.

Pros: Close to work and shopping centers. Spacious layouts with large bedrooms and bathrooms. Indoor washer and dryer. Overall I chose Terrano because it's convenient for my work schedule. Cons: Residents smoke weed and cigarettes. Cigarette butts all over the back side of the community parallel to the gas station. - Residents don't pick up after their dogs. Feces all over the place. - Dog "park" is severely in need of new grass and a camera bc owners don't pick up their pets at all. Its absolutely disgusting in there and I don't feel safe bringing my dog there. It is unsanitary and not safe for humans either. You never know what bacteria and diseases animals carry. - Parking: The community is not at full capacity and yet there's already not enough parking spaces within the gates. Why? Because people use there garage as storage. The leasing office was supposed to perform audits earlier this year and they NEVER DID! - Red Curbs, why are there no red curbs in front of the fire hydrants. People parking their cars alongside the sidewalk leave hardly any room in the driving lane for cars to drive. - Trash valet service. No one wants this expensive service and we are not allowed to opt out. - Cleanliness - grounds are dirty and need to be maintenance frequently.

We’re pleased with our selection of the Apartments at Terrano. With this being said, the tenants above us could demonstrate respect, considerations and well mannered for the tenants below.

Community is great. Minor issues in the way the apartments were built but overall a great place to live. The staff provides round the clock support and are personable. We have been here for over a year now and have resigned. We do hope that there will be more community events in the future to meet neighbors.

I love how secure it is and the apt is beautiful and more like living in a home The amenities are awesome and I love that they have community events

My family and I moved here a few weeks ago and everyone is very friendly and welcoming here. The Amenities are very nice everything is kept super clean. Can’t complain about anything glad to make the choice to come here.

Beautiful living area close to freeways to SD/OC quiet living, always clean and staff is very friendly, negatives would be lack of parking or overcrowded in some areas, residents don’t seem to utilize garages

Love living here! the staff is great every time I need something they are more than happy to help you. The location is perfect its right next to the dos Lagos shopping Center and restaurants.

i love the terrain community everyone is nice and friendly , the reason why i gave it 4 stars is just because the pool area isn’t 24 hours it would be nice to just dip my legs in the jacuzzi after working 8+ hour shifts and the parking in here is ridiculous there is not enough parking spaces available for everyone in the community , by 6pm all the spaces are filled and it’s ridiculous trying to find parking at night but overall i’m very satisfied with the terrain community

Luxury apartments, close to shopping centers and walking distance from restaurants. Beautiful swimming pool and gym. Staff are great and helpful.

Living here has been nice for my commute only and the overall experience of the community has gone down in the past few months due to the lack of parking and the people not using their garages for cars. There are cars everywhere. Many times I have come home to my garage blocked and the security never answers the phone.

so far I've had a great experience area is quiet enjoyed the summer concert events and the convenience of having a movie theater and restaurants walking distance

The management is very nice, any requests on maintenance addressed in timely manner grounds are kept clean, trash bins seem to be a problem other then that very nice place to live

Great place to live! Courteous staff, great amenities, excellent proximity to food and dining. Excellent location. Very excited to live here!

Beautiful-& Clean. Perfect for small families. Tons of things to do in walking distance! Friendly staff. Loved how we were able to get in so quickly.

This is a good neighborhood with nice amenities. We enjoy living here. It's great to have Dos Logos next door, too. Rent is super affordable.

Best nice staff there always so professionally handling my needs and are great at working around my busy schedule. The grounds are kept pretty good and the pool area is in good shape with a clean pool always .

We have just moved in but so far we love the community. The staff is extremely friendly. The amenities are nice and super clean. The apartment is beautiful.