Terrano

4.4

4.4

Beautiful property, my only complaint is the dog park. It is unkept and unsanitary with how much feces lays around all day. I would rather have no park than a park that’s dirty.
Love the neighborhood. Everything is just a few steps away. Complex is always clean and any maintenance issues are always addressed quickly.
1 star
In February there was an intruder in the building. I had a personal item that was stolen by my door( mind you it was an expensive piece) Next day I noticed it was missing I called management and they said someone had been in the building and police was aware of. When I addressed to the office they said to call the police and file a report. I am quite disgusted that nothing was sent out to residence to make them aware when they enter the building to make sure the gate is closed behind them and that the next person would have to put their code in order for them to enter. Anything to inform us of what’s happening here. Very disappointed with the action that has been taken here.
Great area, friendly maintenance workers. Haven’t been able to use any of the amenities in the entire year we have lived here. Not great communication from leasing office
These are great apartments in a great area. The maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.
Great property, bad area. They can be pretty behind with local health guidelines often waiting months after they have been cleared to open amentaties. The "Gated community" is a hoax. There are homeless wonderers constantly and the security that is hired to patrol also patrols LA so you can imagine how little they are on the property. Not sure if the poor management is due to Greystar or the low budget the owner appears to have them on. Either way, it's a good deal, but you get what you pay for.
So far so good we love it here! Our apartment is so spacious and we can’t hear any noises from neighbors. So much to do in this area and great places to eat.
Great location, easy free way access. Friendly staff. Wonderful neighbors. We chose this place because it fit our time line and the lease terms were very flexible.
Now that the Pandemic seems to be in a more controlled situation, now might be a good time to re-open the pool and gym. These wonderful amenities are one of the reasons we moved here two years ago. The Monday taco nights were also very enjoyable and we loved that little “extra”.
We moved here last Saturday. So far we are in love with the place. It’s peaceful, clean, nice people and we are happy with our new home. We have a beautiful location close to the Dos Lagos Shopping Center which is wonderful because you can walk to get some air or grab a bite. The area is really nice compared to other places.