Terrano

4.4

4.4

Tania
Was told to take down our gazebo because it went over the patio, no problem, we did it. Issue is we are not the only apt to have poles extend past the patio and we were the only ones told to remedy the situation… big issue for me personally. Also have seen a dog inside the gym, hygiene problem but no notices have gone out for the dog being inside the gym and no it is not a service pet. Brooke in the office is super sweet and location of the complex is a plus!
Mike
Great place to live. Love the environment. Everything is clean and well maintained. Stores and gas close by everything is very convenient to the location.
Paola
We love it here!!! Worth every penny for us. Everything is always clean the common areas specially. You can walk around enjoying the view. There is some people that need to learn to drive slow inside the community because some have little ones. But other than tiny things this is a wonderful place to live.
Sean
Everything has been fantastic so far. The community seems quiet and lovely. Looking forward to making memories here at this property. Thank you
Vanessa
Very great community, staff is very friendly and responsive. There has not been any complaints, the buildings are kept clean and maintenance has been helpful.
Dajaney
It’s very nice living here so far.. I like how there is a lot of amenities. It is also quiet and everyone is really friendly. The customer service is great as well.
Jeffrey
I have really enjoyed my almost 2 years here at Terrano. My experience has always been a very quiet place to live with excellent amenities. If you would like to live where there are very little worries, Terrano is the place for you.
Beth
Great place to live. Love the location. People are very friendly. It is nice to be in a community. My only complaint is the lack of parking. It is hard for guests to find a place to park.
Rehan
Great place to live. The service team is helpful and responsive. We love the amenities and the location close to the freeway. Good decision to move here.
James
Everything has been great to this point. Early on, upstairs neighbors had heavy feet and an active child, but this place is worth the slight inconvenience.