I like living here but am so over the dog park never being clean to use. The leasing office should instal a camera to keep dog owners accountable for cleaning up after their dogs.

The building and my unit is great! The workout facility is nice and the common space deck looks like a great place to hang out when the weather cooperates.

It’s a beautiful community! Everyone is friendly and helpful since I just moved in here I am grateful to immediately meet friendly and helpful folks.

Best place to live, manager is very nice, staff is great. The property is beautiful and its close to the shipping center and restaurants, we love living here.

The townhouse I'm in is very nice. It has all the upgrades and is quiet. I feel safe walking my dog in the gated community. The only thing that I can say is that thecarpet on the stairs is stained in a few spots. I am veryhappyliving here and Brook in theoffice is so responsive and friendly.

So far so good! Lived here for a month now and everything is going good. Other than our upstairs neighbors being a little too loud and disruptive at late hours.

I could not be any happier with the Terrano Community. I have been here for a little over a year and the experience continues to be awesome. The amenities are top notch with the work out facility and the service from maintenance staff is always first rate service.

One of the BEST of my Experiance was when I walk in to the office Ms. Soto was so nice and she explaint from A-Z as soon i walk in to the Office I felt that I was in the right place to live! I am so happy to start my new chapter and new year at TERRANO.

Reply from Terrano

Great locations, friendly staff, great facilities. We just renewed our lease and it was extremely easy. We love our Town Home. Hope to stay for a long time.

The leasing staff was very kind and very helpful during the application process. The community is very nice and clean and I love all the amenities!

Overall I enjoy living here at Terrano. I love the location, the floor plan I chose and the office and maintenance staff have been nothing but nice and friendly to me.

So far so good, very quick to respond and accommodate all needs. Security could be a little tighter. But overall I would highly rate this community

Everyone is nice. The neighborhood is clean. The apartment home complex is new and well kept. I can see myself living there for a long time. Thank you!

Great place to live. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a place to live. The people in the office have always been very courteous and very prompt to helping me out with any of my needs

We moved from Florida to California and rented our place over the phone with the help of Brooke site unseen. Just from speaking with me she was able to determine the best location and apartment for us. We traveled for three days and we were tired. Rosa greeted us she had everything ready we collected our documents picked up our keys and moved into our new home. It was a bit of a adjustment for us living in an apartment for the first time in years. There are many things I can mention but top of the list is management and maintenance. I love calling and 30 minutes later having my repair completed. All of us here watch out for each other and the events and time in the community area have allowed us to make new friends. The property is kept clean and to be honest I thought I would never use valet trash but do almost every day.

We just moved in but so far we love it here! Everything is new, beautiful, and well maintained. Staff have been pleasant to interact with and helpful.

Reply from Terrano

The complex is very clean and is in a great location. I love being able to take my son for a walk and feel safe doing it. So far, I’ve had good interactions with my neighbors.

Reply from Terrano

It is a great place to live! Staff is great always courteous and greet you with a smile! Issues are handled in a appropriate time! The maintenance guys are great too! Very clean and professional!

Reply from Terrano

Well, I’m actually waiting to move in next month. I really wanted the Brooklyn model but I think your income requirement is a bit steep so I didn’t qualify.

Reply from Terrano

Very helpful and friendly. Helped the move in easy and welcoming. Brooke and everyone made sure all my questions were answered. Love how the community is dog friendly and the grounds are kept so clean.

Reply from Terrano

Nice quiet friendly living environment. I have not been here that long but I so far really enjoy it. I really enjoy the clubhouse and gym plus the basketball courts.

Reply from Terrano

Great place to live. Love the environment. Everything is clean and well maintained. The pool seems nice but I haven't used it yet. I feel secure.

Reply from Terrano

To be honest I loved theses apartment when they were being built and I always wanted to live here. Unfortunately, now that I live here, I'm not as pleased. The dogs bark all the time. Dog owners don't always clean up after their dogs and the hallway becomes disgusting. Don't appreciate paying for Valet trash and all they do is take it to the dumpster. I can dump my on trash. Besides, when you really need the trash picked up on the weekend, the valet service isn't available doing that time. Don't like the easy to open front door. (not safe). Most of the time the gated community is not gated. The front gate is usually open all night. Never see the security patrolling. A few of the lease manager and maintenance are very helpful. I don't like the idea that you can't BBQ on your patio. But, I do see grills on some patios here and Encanto. So, that's a little confusing. Also, I love the kitchen area. But, don't understand the bigger the apartment the smaller the room and closet space. I can say this has been and experience.

Reply from Terrano

Rules aren’t enforced. We can’t open our windows. People are smoking in the complex and management does nothing. There is zero regard for the lease we signed that says no smoking.

Reply from Terrano

I have been living at Terrano at Dos Lagos since March of this year. I have to say this is a great place to live. Amazing location, awesome staff, and great amenities. Staff is very helpful and attentive.