Terrano

4.4

4.4

Anita
The grounds have been kept up much better now and everyone here is very nice and attentive with my requests. Only problem is the loud noise at night from someone who lives here . Very loud noises from someone leaving out in the middle of the night

Mike
Terrano has always been fair and great place to live. Maintenance stays on top of the good work. Only complaint would be parking other than that great location and friendly staff.

Kathleen
Terrano is a beautiful community with great apartments and amenities. It is next door to the Dos Lagos Center with stores and great restaurants that are a few steps away! So convenient and fun to walk our dog to the beautiful lakes with many animals living in a natural habitat.

Tianne
Love connecting with my community. Seeing the photos of fellow neighbors. I love this app!!! I can’t complain the perks and discounts are a nice perk also!

Paola
TerranO is close to everything! We have Dos Lagos, The Crossings, Parks, the Stater Bros plaza plus the New Bedford Shopping Experience. We Love it here!!!

Vanessa
about 2 months ago
Excellent place to live so far. Love the amenities, having Trader Joes and the shops so close is a major plus. Clean and fairly quiet place to live, no complaints as of yet.

Robert
about 2 months ago
I've been here for 3 years and I really love this community. Staff are very nice and the place is kept clean. From the gym, to the club house, to the pool and to the Dos Lagos Shops next door, it has the best amenities. Great place to live!

Tyrease
about 2 months ago
I have been living at TERRANO for three years. Great place to live, nice community, neighbors, and many places to shop and eat. The grounds are cleaned and well kept. I have to give the maintenance team and a office a big thank you it has been a pleasure living here.

Nina
about 2 months ago
I moved here in May 2019, I’ve lived in the smallest apartment, and now I live in one of the biggest one bedroom apartments. I love living here, I love quiet neighborhoods. The maintenance team is the best maintenance team I’ve ever interacted with. I love Brooke in the office. The pool is gorgeous, the gym has everything you need. I love the trash service, the price has gone up a little bit but I love the trash service enough to not care. There’s so many good things I can say about this place. There’s a reason why it has full occupancy.

Tanya
2 months ago
We’ve been here a little over a year now and we have no complaints. It’s a very nice apartment community. Clean and quiet and tons of things to do nearby.