The 505 on Walnut

4.4

4.4

There is a consistent ant problem in our unit and it is not consistently handled unless we request to do so. Also was told that this has never been a problem, but we do not believe that
Great experience living in the 505 - awesome staff, good amenities, and nice atmosphere all around. Would live here again. Shuttle bus is also another perk
Excellent! I cannot wait to attend in the fall and enjoy a great year in this apartment. The facilities are so clean and the gym is spectacular. Very impressed with how neatly kept the whole building is.
My bedroom and bathroom are nice and spacious, but the kitchen space is nonexistent. Many amenities were closed all year due to covid. Staff is friendly.
I absolutely loved living here. I wish I didn’t have a lease elsewhere next year because I’d live here again if I were able to. The 505 is awesome.
Horrible! I wouldn’t recommend this place to incoming students and I honestly can’t wait to leave. From the loud noise, the dismissive staff, and the filthy living quarters. It’s a no for me.
It’s has been soo nice . I love the dogs ! I love the amenities! I love the room ! My room is soo nice . I love the study areas . I study so well
Love it. Great community. Amenities are great. Well maintained. Nothing better than enjoying the courtyard on a nice sunny day. Excited to live here again next year!
I chose to live here because the of tour we took and the customer service. I thought the apartments were really nice and loved all the space there was.
Awesome apartments! Be prepared to deal with noise, thin walls so the noise travels easily. Nice outdoor area except only one of the fire pits work so just a little annoying.