The Academy 65

4.2

4.2

People leave trash in the stairwell. On the other hand everything is good . But i would love if they re-open the gym.l and fix the coffee machine
Its been a good environment! I really enjoy the great environment that is used in the apartments! My favorite place of the apartment is the kitchen is so well!
Im talking more to staff. They really listen and are helpful and non judgemental. I don't claim to have all the skills about upkeeping my apartment unit and the staff come to visit, educate and answer all your questions about your appliances and maintenance. New staff have a heart of helping others.
Staff could be more helpful especially managers. Last time I went with a concern they acted like they didn’t care and overall we’re disrespectful
Prices were too much this year, just for them to be lowered down next lease. No specials for renewed residents. Plus the gym has been closed since forever & I understand the pandemic but I think something could’ve been done to have it open like limiting the amount of people in at a time, & hiring someone to do sanitation every so often throughout the day but nothing was done.
Absolutely love it! Everyone is super friendly including those who work here. Very peaceful as well. I can always study and focus. However I do wish I could experience some things COVID hasn’t allowed me to do so like the gym but I totally understand.
When I first moved in I knew I was going to love! I honestly got paired with the best roommates ever! The neighbors are really nice and friendly. It’s a really nice place to live and I would recommend it to others if they asked. Keep up the good work here, loving it!
Awesome I love it very cleanNice property luxury everything that the website says I love it I give it five stars it the best property in sacremento great for student living
They are so nice and friendly here. The ladies and the gentlemen that work up front are very helpful and caring in any situation. The furniture and rooms are perfect to anyone’s liking.
Clean. Maintenance team always does a great job and is usably quick with tackling requests made by residents. Front desk needs quicker pickup times as they lack response times and calls are forwarded over to outside office. Justin usually always the most of help.