One of its benefits is considered to be closer to CSUS. All of the staff really devoted themselves to helping residents. They always double down on making the Academy 65 better and better!

Very clean facility and many perks but everything is too compressed and my roommates are terrible children that did not learn respect and common sense from their parents...

Reply from The Academy 65

Great Place , Always finding new ways to give back to us , great staff , always there when you need something and never fails . Just waiting for our courtyard to be done (:

Reply from The Academy 65

The design of the building is very modern, which I really like. The lobby really sets off what you would expect throughout the building. The leasing office is very accessible and the team is always willing to help. No bad vibes.

Reply from The Academy 65

It has its perks and downfalls similar to an other living area, I just believe that the rules are a little overboard regarding quiet hours being 10pm (everyday including weekends) when even in the dorms we were given more leeway. Also, the monthly amount of guest that are allowed to visit, I think it’s just a little ridiculous. Otherwise, the apartments are modern and the appliances are handily if you like to cook.

Reply from The Academy 65

Has been a overall amazing stay here. Front desk offers community give-aways and are so friendly. Other than the move-in delays, this would have been perfect .9/10

Reply from The Academy 65

My residence experience has been Wonderful as well as their customer service!!!! The staff has been so helpful and work their hardest to make us residents feel safe. I love ACADEMY 65

Reply from The Academy 65

This is what the best place to live in so far when you live so close to school and eating spots all over its quit and beautiful area coffee every morning and they are considering and vering caring

Reply from The Academy 65

Everyone around is so nice and have made many friends here ! Being able to go to the study rooms on each floor to study with a view is probably my favorite part.

Reply from The Academy 65

I love the management . Very outgoing always helpful and very friendly dedicated to making my stay a welcoming friendly safe home! I enjoy the games and the work around staff . When asked a question they always have the answers to help me and show me new technology. When emailing it is always responded in a mannerly time. Happy holidays 🎁

Reply from The Academy 65

Love the new coffee machine! I also am excited for the patio to open up so that we can enjoy the hot tub. The staff is always super friendly shout out to summer!

Reply from The Academy 65

I enjoy the community of the Academy 65 & how staff is very involved with its residents. The Academy really feels like home. It would be better if there was more parking because street parking can be hard to find.

Reply from The Academy 65

Would like to have access to all amenities here. Living arraignment is cool, but as well as the renewal price is much higher than expected. Hopefully a change can happen

Reply from The Academy 65

It is an awesome place. Good people. Good community. Just an awesome big place. haha. It is something new from what I have experienced, but the people here the workers, treat us like family and thats a great thing about this apartment complex and community.

Reply from The Academy 65

There’s either a party or a group of people being exceptionally loud almost ever night and no one does anything about it, yet some staff live on the premises. I also was out of town the weekend my floor’s doors were re-keyed, and I had to wait TWO HOURS to get into my apartment because the leasing office closed earlier than their posted hours, I had to wait for someone who LIVES HERE to come help me, and the key needed to be re-programmed because it wasn’t working. Clearly, maintenance didn’t even try my key after reprogramming my door to be safe, and whatever staff live here don’t care and aren’t courteous enough to respond promptly. It took TWO HOURS. There’s also absolutely no parking, and I’ve already gotten a ticket parking on the street. Even if I wanted to get on the waitlist for parking, if a spot opened up, I probably couldn’t even afford it because of how ridiculously expensive it is.

Reply from The Academy 65

Really wish we could use the deck already , both other than that it’s really nice. The locations is perfect and the staff is wonderful. The amenities such as workout room and study areas also worke well for me

Reply from The Academy 65

Living here is a great experience. The staff is great and welcoming. The amenities provided are wonderful and the activities run by the staff are fun.

Reply from The Academy 65

The people here are super nice and helpful they make sure everyone feels welcome. The location is wonderful, being so close to school is convenient

Reply from The Academy 65

I’ve only been here for a few days but so far it has been very convenient to get on or onto campus. The only bad thing is the parking. There isn’t really parking outside the complex.

Reply from The Academy 65

Great place actually have the best roommates very welcoming place and is close to campus which is really helpful and helps me commute easier

Reply from The Academy 65

Academy 65 is the ideal apartment complex for Everyone. The structure of the building is simple and simple and comfortable. The community is welcoming and the staff is helpful. Academy 65 is an excellent living space for CSUS students: the structure is walking distance from campus.

Reply from The Academy 65

Academy65 is absolutely stunning! They have great amenities and a wonderful community of helpful staff members ready to assist you whenever.

Reply from The Academy 65

Staff have been friendly and guest seem to be great as well. Front desk has give aways for goodies. Apartment is modern and has hard floors so cleaning is a breeze.

Reply from The Academy 65

I love how it looks so beautiful and how there are only young teenagers like myself who live here as well as the environment and how clean the apartments look

Reply from The Academy 65

One thing I would suggest is making sure that things are installed properly before having people move in. Other than that, everything has been great!