The Academy 65

The thing I liked the most was the staff. The second thing was how close to CSUS I was. Coffee machine not working 80% of the time. Pool area is closed since day one. Parking so expensive. Parking is so bad on the streets close by.
A65 refuses to let us out of our lease. We are in a global pandemic and many of us have lost their jobs and no longer have the income to pay the lease amount previously agreed upon. Many of us aren’t even planning on moving in at all since Sac State classes are online and we’re still being forced to pay every month with no possible cancellation. Let us out of our lease!!
I love it here I haven’t moved in yet but I love it already . They seeem really nice and sweet and attentive I think they are very nice people as well.
Best place to live at near Sac State. Close to school, it’s clean, eco friendly, helpful workers and caring neighbors. Wouldn’t trade it for any other pad
For what it is worth, living at academy65 has had its perks of pros and cons just like any other apartment complex. For the most part I enjoy it a little more than other options in the areas.
I like living here because the apartment has a washer and dryer inside the home. You can workout in peace and staff and neighbors are very friendly.
It has been very easy to get info from the staff at Academy 65 even during these tough times. They were very quick and informative on all of our questions. It has been a pleasant experience and great deals.
Amazing Place. Really friendly and great environment. Lots of great amenities and great staff willing to go above and beyond to help the residents.
Living at A65 has been a great experience so far. It’s a huge plus to have all brand new appliances in the apartment. The amenities are very nice as well, including the gym, amenity deck, study rooms, Luxer One package system and deluxe espresso machine. I would recommend this place to anyone.
This has been an amazing place to live. Berry close to school and friendly staff. Low amount of parking but never the less a beautiful place to live.