The Academy 65

Clean building, and I know a lot who live here. All residents are students (I think?) and its all around a nice place to live. Also very close to the school.
Everything’s is cool, just one reason you guys are bringing up the price and i can’t afford it :(; the staff are helpful and the lobby seems to be the sweet spot for me during the night
The integrity of these housing units and those that represent them is absolutely extraordinary. You can just tell that they really do care about those living in their housing units.
MY experience has been really pleasant, I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The staff is very attentive when there is an issue that needs to be fixed
It’s so modern and very friendly staff. It feels like a community. Very diverse as well. So close to campus and lots of surrounding stores for easy access.
I had a blast touring the facility. Summer and Thomas really helped me out and answered every question I had. I know I’m going to love living here.
Great environment for school. There have been issues with mail delivery and food delivery. Other than that this place is nice to live at. Pool area was not finished on time from my move in
I really enjoy living here. It is an incredible first step into my moving out process. I also believe it’s extremely affordable and absolutely love that there is only one utility I have to be responsible for. The amenities provided in my unit are more than I could ever ask for. AND I get free gym access and WiFi. What does this place not have? I love living here. My one issue however is how thin the walls are. Other than that, this place is wonderful.
My experience so far has been pretty neat as the apartment I'm currently staying at is pretty neat too. My roommates are pretty neat too and my pet fish is pretty neat too.
This apartment never complies to our request. It really took just a call to the cops to remove a disrespectful roommate even though we have been complaining about how uncomfortable we are with them around and how they treat our home.