The Academy 65

The leasing office has been very professional and friendly when it comes to any concerns or problems i have had. The staff has been super friendly and it has been a great experience overall!
The place is great but the application process is kind of ambiguous and needs a-lot of follow up with the management office. Overall i like the place and the friendly staff
The staff are friendly, seems professionally managed and limited complaints. I frequent see updates which benefit the resident and quality of life in the area.
the community is nice and Quiet! The apartment is Nice& comfortable and I never feel out of place while living here! I enjoy coming home and relaxing!
We have been paying a lot of money and yet we have no been able to use the gym and amenity deck. It is ridiculous how much we have to pay to just stay in our rooms and not use anything that they are SUPPOSED to be providing for us. They even took away the horrible printer.
The space is nice! Having my own space to focus on school and class work has significantly helped me. My only complaint is that the parking garage is only for those with a permit which I do understand but my family does visit quite often and it is often hard to find parking on the street. Otherwise all good here!
I’m really enjoying living at academy 65. But I am really struggling on the parking, their is no place near the building that anyone can park, if there are more parking spots on the garage it would be great.
1 star
The worst at communication. No one voiced out that I had to be on a waiting list for a parking space. If I knew I wasn’t guaranteed one I wouldn’t have been here in the first place.
I really like it here. I feel extremely accommodated and having just moved here from across the country, it’s made for a very very smooth and easy transition.
Living here has been great! I love the community based atmosphere that the staff creates. Very nice complex and easy access to guests too through ButterflyMX