The Academy 65

4.2

4.2

I've made plenty of reviews for this apartment and nothing has happened to really change my mind, but my roommate and I will not be renewing.
Everyone is always in great moods and is always so nice anytime i ever have any questions! they’re great management also they are always proactive about fixing things and communicating about new things going on and it’s great!!
1 star
I DO NOT LIVE HERE YET. I appreciated the great customer over the phone, but I do not know how this communityrewards.me page is going to help me sign my lease. at lease the page looks secure. I look forward to having more contact. I hope my low ratings do not ruin my chances. I just don't understand if I need to get to the "10,000 points" to get a lease. Very confusing. Maybe I will get a real representative in the near future. I started out every excited by the email and now I am confused.
Honestly can’t wait to move in. The whole place seems really cool and bright if that makes sense. I feel welcome there kinda. The only thing that is kind of a bummer is the parking situation
I am not resident yet but I. Look forward to it I like the fact that there was not a application fee and the person that called me was very friendly
Wished the outside parking area was cleaner and the elevator floors were moped but overall like the apartment complex. I really enjoy the amenities and how the apartments come fully furnished.
The staff had been very accommodating and easy to communicate with. I appreciate their consistency with their residents as well. The giveaways and snacks are a great bonus too!
It’s been amazing so far. I haven’t moved in yet with I’ve been fortunate enough to be provided with great communication. I can’t wait to move in.
The customer service was excellent they always answer the door promptly they always answer the phone calls when they come in they never ignore the phone calls like some properties do their communication is clear they respond with emails correctly and precisely and timely. They have a great team spirit and they are technically proficient I would recommend anyone to live here if you do live here you are a leader. If you are living at this place you are meant to be a leader and a very important person in society. Thank you team academy 65.
1 star
Never got an invitation to see the residence nor got an email back about my application status I’m willing to buy and move in an apartment today