Well I've only done the tour so far, but I can not describe how impressed I was. Frisco has amazing facilities and amenities, with everything a college person could need!

I love living here! I haven’t had any problems or trouble once! The staff is so helpful and accommodating and will help with anything. I would recommend living here 100%!

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

it's really great. maintenance and staff are awesome-always there to help when needed. everything is always clean which is a major plus. :):)

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

I love it here! Just signed my lease to live here for a third year! The staff is great and so is the maintenance crew. They prioritize safety which is awesome!

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

It is nice and the maintenance has gotten a lot better. The front desk is more attentive and makes living here a much better experience than in the past.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

its great here. Its so close to campus and i love living with my friends. the amenities are great and the location to campus and Dickson street is wonderful.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Perfect location and a short walk to campus. One downfall is that there is very limited guest parking and i could never figure out the printers. Great staff though, and always happy to help.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

It has been good so far! Love the interactive community and the love they have for their residents! I would highly recommend a tour here for your future home!

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

I love living here at Frisco with all my friends. The location is the best, it is close enough to campus to walk, and close enough to Dickson where you can stumble home drunk. Lastly, the employees are the best here and can help with whatever you need.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

5 stars. Parking is probably the ONLY thing that's annoying at some point because you want friends and family to visit. Other than that, I can't complain about anything else. The noise travels pretty well throughout the halls of the apartments though, I wonder if there's a way to decrease those levels. Other than that, the apartment complex is well taken care of and is highly convenient for residents.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

It was a really central location to all of Fayetteville, but it was pretty dirty and loud. Amenities seemed to break a lot. The staff was nice but young, and a little distracted when at work.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

This apartment is a great location and perfect for students wanting to walk to campus. It is close to Dickson Entertainment Street as well. I have enjoyed the location and it has improved in quality over the years

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Cool atmosphere and easy to contact. They have nice amenities like free coffee, snacks, and food parties for residents in the lobby. Common spaces like downstairs fridge or elevators have a tendency to be a little dirty, but you're living with students so it's not too bad considering.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Great place to live for students! Great location right next to campus and Dickson Street. It can get a little noisy on the weekends, but so does every other college apartment. Definitely recommend living here!

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

love it here! I have a great view and the amenities and maintenance are both great. the parking garage and trash Shute are both very close to my apartment and there are a billion elevators so its easy to get around

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

The staff seems very disorganized and unprofessional. I was told that the roommate matching process was terrific considering they have you fill out a survey. But I don’t think they even looked at my survey because I was matched with very messy people and sophomores when I had described myself as very neat and requested roommates juniors and above.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Apartments are very nice. It's close to campus and Dickson. Lots of great amenities, and staff is very friendly. Would definitely recommend to college students looking for a nice place to live.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

living at the academy at frisco is nice because of its great location. it’s really convenient to be able to walk to class instead of taking the bus or driving

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Frisco has a great location and amenities and events. My only problem is the noise control of the whole complex. The hallways a very empty and echoey and you can hear EVERYTHING! and I also have a roommate situation that’s not the best so that doesn’t help. Otherwise not a bad living experience. Just didn’t realize this was the party apartments.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Great complex, good distance from campus and Dickson. Employees downstairs are always super nice and helpful. Maintenance is always super quick when fixing your needs as well.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

The staff has been great this year about doing fun things in the lobby: lot of snacks and events! And the maintenance staff is always so helpful and quick to come fix a problem

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Loved living at The Academy at Frisco! It is so close to campus and super nice to live here! If I ever have a problem with anything I know I can ask any of the staff or if something is broken maintenance will fix it right away!

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Very nice place! It’s really nice being close to Dickson and my classes. The workers are really friendly and helpful. The lifted ceilings make the rooms feel bigger.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

overall a great experience. The location is great and the staff is super helpful. Amenities are great and always kept up nicely. will be recommending frisco.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Very nice atmosphere with friendly staff and lots of other college students to make friends with and study with. I love the high ceilings and computer lab