The Academy at Frisco

4.1

4.1

Very good customer service, I feel very welcomed as a new resident. The hallways are nice and clean. I love all the amenities including the tv in each room.
This is my first year living at Frisco and I love it! It's within perfect walking distance to nearly everywhere I need to go which saves me gas and their staff is amazing! It has the best location out of all apartments in Fayetteville. Sometimes the hallways can get a little dirty but that is mostly the resident's fault, not Frisco's. Parking is also a little crazy. But my roommates and I renewed our lease for next year and I would recommend living here!!
I lived here my junior year. I like the location of the academy at frisco a lot. It is really close to campus and easy to get to and from classes. I haven’t like the parking situation because there isn’t a lot of guest parking though.
Living in Frisco has been an amazing experience! The staff is so friendly and always willing to help! The facility is so nice and clean! Highly recommend living here!!
I’m happy with my own apartment unit, the helpfulness of the maintenance staff, and the location, but I’ve been a little frustrated over the last few months with how bad the hallways often smell and that I often have to step over dog poop/pee in the parking garage
Love living here! Great location and amenities. I like the space I am able to get for the price. It’s right off campus so I am able to walk to every class which saves money!
I have loved living at Frisco this past year! It is the perfect location next to campus and just a short walk away from Dickson. The amenities are wonderful and the view from our balcony is the best!
I can hear the neighbors and people outside very easily, however it is very nice to be near people I know and I enjoy having accessibility to things such as the pool, the workout room, and the giveaways.
I love living here because i live with my best friends. I have the best view from my apartment of the rolling hills. I get the best views for the sunset
everything is good except the traffic noise in the west building.. .. community engagement and staffs are good.... overall all rating is good too