The Academy at Frisco

4.1

4.1

I love the location of the apartment because its almost close to everything! It also has a great environment and usually is a pretty clean environment
Frisco is great!! I love the maintenance staff, they are very quick to respond to any request sent in. The leasing staff is also amazing, they are very pleasant to work with.
I love living here! The rooms are so beautiful and have so much space. The closest are the best part because of how much stuff they can hold and the beds are so big!
This is by far the best place I have lived while in college! I love the pool atmosphere and the employees are great and very helpful. The parking is great as well!
My bathroom mirror was broken when i moved in. they came and measured for a new one but 3 weeks later and i still done have one. They told me it would be only 2 weeks before i got one but it’s been almost a month since i moved in.
I love it so much!! It’s literally the best place to live. The location is amazing and i love the atmosphere. It’s clean and very modern as well!
The Academy at Frisco has been nothing but excellent to me and my roommates. The constant help from our Frisco employees, really make life easy and enjoyable. I would highly recommend and refer people to definitely consider living here.
I love the location and security of Frisco! Everyone is super friendly and it’s like a 5 minutes walk to all of my classes ! Definitely recommend living here !
really do love it here. the walk to class is easy, and dickson is very close by. designated parking makes life so much better. maintenance is quick to fix even the most taxing of issues. neighbors can be noisy, but honestly we're in college so that's inevitable.
Love it here! It’s so close to my sorority house AND campus! I’m only a 10 minute walk from all of my classes and less than 5 from Dickson. The study rooms are so accessible and very helpful for when you need to do homework without distractions. My room is right next to the game room, so it is always a great opportunity for me to meet and interact with my neighbors!