The Academy at Frisco

overall a good experience! Wish there were more social and food opportunities before COVID- 19 came but it's been a good year! Ready to move again!
The location is great and maintenance is very quick and efficient. The staff at the front desk is always very nice to me whenever I am down there.
I have lived here for 3 years (about to be 4.. I just renewed). I love living by campus and dickson. There are always fun giveaways. Maintence is quick and helpful. Staff is friendly.. I love my room!
This place is falling apart, which is funny considering it’s an apartment lol. But that does not mean I like it. I do not recommend this place anymore Bc it is overpriced and falling apart, at least we can have pets.
I’ve been here for almost two years now, and I’m very happy. The staff is very helpful, the maintenance crew works quickly, and the amenities are solid
Sometimes on the weekends it gets a tad too noisey and the floors are all sticky from the liquor but I do like the complex as a hole and the employees are so nice.
this place is so nice! I enjoy being here and I am excited for my new upgrade next year! The staff here are all so nice and the amenities that come with the place are amazing
Truly feels like home! The staff is so kind and always helpful! Love my apartment view of Dickson, the study rooms and how close it is to everything!!!
Great environment, helpful staff! Love the location and it’s perfect for having people over when you want. Great amenities offered, space, quality, and cleanliness.
I love living here! I am especially excited for the new upgrades to our units, they look so nice. the staff is also very helpful and there is a nice gym