The Academy at Frisco

4.1

4.1

Samvel
Could have been better, got my vehicle broken into and my locks broke so that really sucked. Also a lot of things were messed up in the apartment from day 1.
Payton
I love living at frisco it is a great place to live. I would recommend anyone to live here. The best people and best employees. A great community.
Caroline
I love it here! The maintenance is always responds fast and professionally. I had an issue with my ac unit and they replaced it! They are always very nice! Especially the front desk! If i have a question they get answers FAST!
Chloe H.
Maintainance is responsive but quality of apartment is pretty low. Location is key. Staff has gotten better over the years, being more knowledgeable and helpful
Ian
The community was super cool and helpful when moving in. My neighbors were all random and all super welcoming! I also liked how the staff is always there to help
Thupten
It has been nice and the staffs are really nice. Good facilities and safe environment. Close to the university and Dickson Street and Wilson Park.
Maggie
The community is great! It’s close to campus so walking to class is easy. They are very quick with maintenance and whatever else problems need to get fixed.
Jordan
Fun atmosphere, great location, and the front desk staff has always been very friendly. It’s probably best in terms of location in Fayetteville in comparison to other complexes.
Megan
The staff is super friendly, but that is about the only positive. The facilities are disgusting, the hallways smell like trash, and the walls are paper-thin.
Dalton
It seemed like a very good apartment complex. I like how it is close to campus. You also have the college life aspect as well as being able to have peace and quiet in your own room.