I've been having allergy problems since I moved in and problems with my parking spot. Other than that the resident services have been decent

Great community and great residents. Perfect views and love how close it is to campus. Love the food and games provided downstairs weekly. And service provided by Frisco.

Living here has been extremely convenient. From walking to class to going to Dickson, everything is close. The full sized beds are also nice to have.

Love this place and all the activities put on by the staff . Loved Taco Tuesday and The other awesome treats that have been given out . Highly recommend this place to live at !

Enjoying the accessibility that Frisco provides. The staff is always kind and helpful. Maintenance is quick and nice. Wish there was more events that went on and that there was an accessible grill for the apartment building within the garage.

a little messy at times but overall not bad. If I were running the place I would clean the hallway floors more often. That's what contributes to the musty smell which is a turn off for new residents. Just a thought.

I enjoy how close i am to class and dickson. Can be a little loud on the weekends though. Most food is within walking distance. The bus stop is also nice

My residence experience has been really good. The apartment can be loud at times depending on who you live above or beneath, but I like that maintenance is always available to fix something, and its so close to campus.

Its been great, I love my room and I have the most amazing view from my balcony. Living here is fun and I like being with my friends. I love to swim here also

I played corn hole. It was fun. My team lost but the workers were really nice and they were fun. I am happy that frisco does fun things like this.

For the most part, I love living here, but sometimes the people at the front desk all say different things if I have a question. It also took FOREVER for us to get our maintenance request fixed.

I love academy at frisco although the maintence is horrible. When I first moved in there were many problems and the front desk was not helpful at all!!

The people at the front desk are great! Most have been helpful and maintenance is usually pretty quick about work orders. Really like the new package system as well. I like being notified when I have a package at the front desk!

It’s a great community even though the service could be better. All the commodities are very nice especially the free food on occasions. I would recommend other people to live here as well

The apartments are very nice, occasional issues with maintenance but otherwise overall good service. The building itself is very nice and a good location.

Pool a little gross. The view is nice. Would recommend people livening here oh yes hello . So the apartment smells bad at times and I wish it didnt

Experience is overall good except whenever me and my roommates moved in, everything in the apartment was broken or didn't work. Everything got fixed after i had to go down to the front desk. Once everything was fixed my experience has been good.

I absolutely love living at The Academy at Frisco. The only problems that I have had have been with the office. They don’t ever answer the phone and I actually got towed out of my own parking spot in the beginning of the year even though I communicated to them that I would be borrowing a family car for a month until I got my actual one.

Great location, goof amenities, love the tanning bed and pool, little noisy, maintenance issues take time but can be completed, wish there were more parking for guests

Frisco is in a great location, not too noisy, not far from class, has nice lounge rooms (that need gaming consoles). The halls are alittle gloomy and could use cool art on them. Maybe put pictures on the walls or pick a design like retro, classical or something.

I have really enjoyed living at The Academy at Frisco. It's a really fun place to live in. It is so close to everything and I walk to work and school.

I have lived here for only a few months and I have enjoyed the Frisco community I've lived in. Although it may be loud, it's a fun and lively group of college students and you always see people from other apartment buildings coming to hangout here.

I have had an overall great experience living here for the last two years. Being able to walk to campus as well as Dickson is very convenient!

Love this place. Has an awesome staff who have started doing some really fun stuff! I have never had a problem in my 3 semesters living here, and I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Nice amenities and plenty of room just a little noisy! The staff is super nice and helpful. The garbage is right by our room and is very loud when it's picked up at 4am which is annoying.