The Academy at Frisco

4.1

4.1

I have loved living here with the location so close to campus and dickson! The staff is friendly and helpful! The only thing that would make it better is more guest parking!
Everyone was really nice, the place could use some updating but I believe they’re in the process of that. Really love the location and the activity around the apartment.
My appliances are usually broken and my parking spot has a lot of pet waste around it normally but I enjoy the location! I would like to consult with someone more if possible
I think COVID might have ruined my experience here. The struggle to get gym time and it not being 24/7 really made a setback. Then you guys shut down the pool for two weeks right as everyone got out of school. Better timing frisco!
I love the environment! The pool is amazing to hang out with friends and the room is perfect for hosting a group of friends. I really love it!
excellent location and amenities! they are quick to fix any problems that may arise. caring staff and plenty of opportunities to engage in the community and/or receive free prizes!
Frisco is a great place to live as a sophomore. Lots of perks and amenities like the pool and gym. The staff is friendly and maintenance is more than willing to help with anything you need.
It’s good, the factuality is always clean and the people there are nice. I do however wish I would get another reminder when I get a package cause I forgot one time and it got thrown away
Friendly staff. Great amenities with the pool, the gym and proximity to the Frisco Trail for walking and biking. Convenient to the campus and to Dixon Street.
Although loud, the people here are so welcoming and so much fun! I really enjoy the atmosphere at frisco and the wonderful staff and amenities!