Very nice apartment complex. D2 floor plan is the way to go for a 4 bedroom apartment. Good price for what you get. Workout facility and study rooms are great.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Its such a nice and friendly environment! Everyone I know who lives here loves it! I've met so many great people and the staff is so friendly and helpful!

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

I love living at the Academy at Frisco. This place is really nice and is a fun time. The apartment is a huge upgrade from living in the dorm.

I am not yet a residence in Sterling but I have stayed in this apartment complex before and really enjoyed it. The living space is comfortable and clean. The location is the best part.

My time at Frisco has been a good one! I have made some friends here that I would have never made had I not lived here. I enjoyed it so much that I renewed my lease for next year

Frisco is a very beautiful place to live with great amentities and location. There is a lot of noise and maintenance can be on and off. The staff can be helpful at times, as well.

I accidentally haven't lived there yet, but I will be in the fall of 2018. However, I know many people that currently live there and went there numerous times to visit. So based on that it's ight.

Really awesome! I have only had good experiences at this apartment complex. I would say that the noise level is a little loud at some points but otherwise it is great :)

twas great i really enjoyed the frisco very nice place to live had a wonderful time full of exuberent experinces would definitely do this agin in teh futre

Great place to live and to do life. I really like it. Its awesome. I really like the pool and the gym. Great place to live. Geeat room size and i love living with friends

Very nice staff. LOVED JENNY!! Best person you’ve ever hired. Knew me by name and was always so sweet. Sterling as a whole could be a lot cleaner and better taken care of

My experience with the Academy at Frisco has been very easy and stress free. The only trouble I had with Frisco was trying to get them to change my guarantor (which is not even a big deal at all)

Well Ive lived here for two years and when compared to previous years there are way more rules now and I’ve got a few stupid fines and a few bill overages that didn’t used to happen so the new management isn’t the best.

When I came to tour the property the ladies at the desk were so nice and helpful with my roommates and I’s needs. They told us all about the property and answered all our questions.

The facilities are great and the staff is friendly. From day 1 I've always received prompt help. Leasing an apartment here was a really good choice.

Everyone I have contacted has been super friendly! The location is great and I am looking forward to moving in. The whole complex is very pretty as well.

People have been so helpful. I haven't even started living there yet and they have answered almost every question that I have had. Can't wait to move in.

The Academy at Frisco is a modern apartment complex with nice rooms and decent furniture. The community is what makes Frisco so unique though. There’s a fun and energetic atmosphere about Frisco

Living at The Academy at Frisco has been one of the most memorable experiences of my life. Within the first few weeks I knew my neighbors and always had a blast hanging by the pool.

The academy at frisco is amazing and great pricing, however the only flaw it has is the walls are kinda thin making sounds echo and making you able to hear a lot

The furniture that is provided is very nice and looks new. Everyone that works is very nice and helpful. I love our view from the balcony, we spend a lot of time out there.

Frisco is a very nice facility with very kind staff. Great for the price! I really like the neighborhood, too. It's all really chill and not too loud.

My resident experience has been quite good so far. We haven't actually moved in yet, but the staff have been quite nice to us in getting everything ready to move in!

Greatd staff, that’s done very well taking care of my needs and to ensure the utmost level of efficiency. Excited to be living here soon thanks to them!

Although I have not lived at Frisco yet, the experiences I have had while visiting have been awesome. I know multiple people who live here and their stories are what made me choose frisco as my future home