I like my apartment and it's upkeep. The staff is all very friendly. The environment can be loud at times, but besides that the only other complaint I have is my parking being on the fifth floor when i live on the second.

Very amazing apartment complex for my first apartment in Fayetteville. Was put with three random roommates and they are great. Very clean apartment with great amenities.

The Good: -Great location, super close to campus. -Staff is friendly. Maintenance staff always says hello to me in the halls. -Some nice amenities like game room and gym. -Front office often hands out free goodies. The Bad: -Noise can easily be heard through doors and down the hall. -Studio didn’t come furnished and didn’t find out until I moved in. -Parking situation wasn’t handled well. Signed for a spot on the first floor because I live on the first floor and ended up with a spot on the 6th floor of the garage.

This place is very beautiful and well-equiped in comparison with other complexes that I have visited. You have great staffs, great residents.

I really enjoy staying here, very close location to basically anywhere. Which is really convenient for me. Great people all around here as well.

Love the layout of the bedroom and the amount of storage in the bathroom! I also love the living room closet which allows me and my roommates to store excess belongings. I just wish the walls were thicker or had better soundproofing because you can hear everything.

The location is excellent, although the furniture and appliances are extremely old and broken. The front desk workers are awesome and will help!

Great apartment complex! So close to everything on campus(: Really make everything easy by having the portal for residents so we can communicate more easily

It has been really great. Everything about the property is so convenient and resident friendly. The amenities are fantastic and the staff is extremely helpful

The atmosphere and feel from the complex is great. Spectacular amenities, a great location, and wonderful staff. Happy to have chosen The Academy at Frisco as my home down here in Fayetteville!

I love living in at The Academy at Frisco! All of the staff is very sweet and helpful. They have helped me so much through roommate issues. I have only lived here for a semester but so far it has been a great experience.

The academy of frisco is super fun! its just a tad dirty, but also its all college kids! i definifely recommend it! its a super clozd walk to compus!!

i enjoy living here!! It’s super close to campus which is nice but the management isn’t always the best about responding to more serious things. They are great at helping with small tasks and are very personable.

The experience that I have had with Frisco so far has been unforgettable! They have been easy to work with and great prices that gift to my budget!

It’s been a great experience living in frisco... absolutely great location! Super convenient for class and night life. Will more than likely continue living here.

Living at the academy at Frisco has been a good experience overall. The amenities are great, the people are nice, and the new management is awesome. The only issue is the noise but that comes with anywhere you live on a college campus.

So far The Acedmy at Frisco seems like a wonderful place to live. They have great amenities and a very professional staff. i look forward to moving in.

I love it here, wish our rent wasn’t going up, so that kinda sucks. But I love the community I have made here. The kitchen is great and spacious, my room is cozy.

My apartment is great and I really like the girls that I was matched with to room with. The location is killer because it is so close to campus, but it can get VERY loud

I love my roomates and the apartment complex it’s self. It is usually very clean and well kept. the management staff is awesome and have helped so much with moving me in

Love the location because I walk to class everyday and I get to stay involved on campus with everything that I am apart of. My friends live here as well making it a fun environment

I love it, the staff, amenities, and location are all great! Couldn’t have asked to live in a better location. I’m always having a great time here.

Other than the hallways always having trash in them, I like my apartment at frisco and enjoy living here. The pool is really nice, and I love the snack bar they have available

Updated appliances in rooms, cannot hear neighbors through walls, covered parking, many good things. However, have had some issues getting mail put into the wrong boxes. Other than that, good experience

I think that the staff is very nice and approachable and I have had a pretty positive experience. The overall noise level is the only thing that tends to bother me because it is hard to sleep when the people next door are blaring music but that doesn't really have to due with the apartment complex as a whole. The parking situation is already a hassle and because one of the gates hasn't been fixed in a month it makes it even more of a pain.