The Academy at Frisco

4.1

4.1

Maria
1 day ago
Frisco is a nice place to live. The only downsides are that it gets dirty because people don't pick up after their dogs and drunk people tend to break things and leave trash everywhere.
Crynn
Never have had any problems here! Staff is super friendly and nice. Overall, I love living here and it’s a great place if it’s your first apartment or first time living on your own.
Emersen
I like living at frisco. It’s so close to campus which is nice, and the maintenance workers always respond quickly. I hope they fix the printer on the 5th floor!
Madison
I love living at frisco! It’s in the perfect location and so close to campus and dickson street! There’s always something going on and everyone is so nice
Caroline
Love it here! It’s been a very great experience for my sophomore year of college. I have been able to become really close with my roommates, and meet mor people through Frisco
Justin
Rooms are nice liked living here. Love the full sized beds. Staff is friendly but slow with the package delivery emails. The gym do be pretty nice to have!
Kathryn
My biggest complaint is that it's very loud sometimes, especially if your apartment faces the breezeway. Besides that, I love living here because of everything it has to offer residents.
Kennedy
I loved living here at Frisco. It is a great environment for a college student. I like that we allow dogs. The location is perfect for any college student 21 and over to walk to Dickson street.
Olivia
i love living here and how close the building is to campus! the community is so inviting and i have made so many new friends here! love the atmosphere
Maggie
I have loved living in Frisco apartments. It is a o close to my classes. The community is great and I have made so many friends living here.