so far, it has been so fun! location is the best thing ever. once i knew that it was furnished, i was sold! another great thing is how welcoming the staff is!

Wonderful place to live and awesome staff. The grounds are kept clean and the hallways have been upgraded with new lighting, paint, floors, and door plaques. Frisco is really moving up!

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

I love living here: it’s so close to campus, so close to dickson street, and close to various restaurants and grocery stores. super convenient!! Amenities are nice, the units are pretty spacious for how small the building is, and staff is wonderful. Only downside is that the parking garage gets on my nerves sometimes.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Love it here! Everyone who works here is pleasant and it’s so close to campus!the rooms are nice and the amenities as well. And the management really cares about the residents as well:)

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Absolutely the best place I’ve lived in Fayetteville. New management is amazing. Apartment is great. Community is also great. Free food for residents often.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

I have had a pleasant experience so far! No complaints except issues here and there with ice in the parking garage and issues with the wash and dryer.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Our apartment complex may be falling apart but the community here is fantastic. They are always there to help with any situation or they give out stuff to everyone whenever they ask!

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Honestly I wouldn’t mind living here for a couple years. So much fun. Great community, GREAT location, & awesome events! The only think is no guest parking. I love to host and it’s so sad I can’t ever host friends or small group at my place. Other than that I love it here!

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

It’s been a lot of fun. The people are really great and friendly. It is also in a perfect location. It’s so close to campus and also super close to the sorority houses!

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

it is a fun place to live some times there is trash around but it is pretty clean most of the time. I enjoy the gym but I wish there was a barbell and that all the treadmills worked.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

I love it here. It is awesome, I feel so welcomed and like I belong here. I’m so glad I chose the Academy at Frisco as my home! I love The atmosphere and all of the free gifts and activities that go on here. It’s awesome!

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

I’ve loved living here and don’t think that there is a more fun place to live as a college student at the University of Arkansas. There’s always something to do and people to meet.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

I love living here!! They give free food in the lobby and have really helpful front desk helpers. The maintenance crew is awesome and always fixes our problems

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Car got hit in the parking lot and they wouldn’t let me look at the cameras without getting a official police investigation. They said they weren’t allowed to look at the cameras themselves

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

the apartment community at this facility is nice. i have met numerous people by simply being in the elevator or going to the gym. I have also met many of my neighbors by simply just running into them in the hll.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

The staff here are very friendly and try to help as much as possible. The location is perfect to campus as well as a great view. However, the walls are very thin and I can hear my neighbors or people in the wall.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Cool place to live , staff is very nice. Close to campus and my roommates are so sweet and are my best friends for life thanks frisco ur the best ever

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

I am subletting from someone else and the process was a little complicated. Everything is taken care of now though and frisco is so nice! I love it

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Management is horrible and the place is falling apart besides that living there was fine. Maintenance was pretty unprofessional when it came to barging in the room.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Front desk staff is nice, gym is clean but I wish there were wipes for the machines. I called in a work order and they said they fixed it but it was worse

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Its been a very great experience living here. There is very helpful and friendly staff. Everyone and including staff are very kind and welcoming to new leasers

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

It’s messy and there was a lot of stuff broken (and dirty) when we moved in. There was mold in our dishwasher, my bathroom door doesn’t close, the floors were filthy. The elevators always have dog pee or alcohol in them. It just feels like living in a frat house

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Great place to live. Perfect location for a walk to campus or down dickson to grab a bite to eat. Study rooms are solid and the pool is always a great time.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

Overall I have had a really good experience here. I have lived here since the Fall of 2018 and it's been fun! Maintenance requests are fulfilled quickly and it's in a great location.

Reply from The Academy at Frisco

I love living at frisco! location is the best part and Maintenance always fixes things fast! They also always have fun events like pool parties and free food