Living at the Academy at Frisco has been very enjoyable. The staff is always there to help, the location is perfect, and the accommodations are nice.

The apartment is in a great location. The furniture is nice. They are usually quick to repair broken items. However, stuff breaks often and the front desk workers have the intelligence comparable to monkeys.

Not a huge fan of the Academy at Frisco. It is very noisy and dirty, and not very secure. I like living there because all of my friends live there and it is really great location, but I would never recommend to someone who like quiet or families.

The rooms are a good size. The neighbors are quiet. It is near Dickson Street so there are a lot of places to walk to and hang out. There is a walking trail beside the complex. It is an ok place.

I love Frisco. It is close to all of my classes and the residents are fairly nice people. The staff is always willing to help out and the apartments are very nice.

Frisco is super fun and I love the location. Super convenient when walking to Dickson or campus. I’ve only had a few problems with my room but it was fixed fast.

it is an amazing place to live if you like going out and the night life that Fayetteville has to offer, but employees can't be trusted in apparents alone

I have enjoyed staying in Frisco for the first semester I live here, and am excited for the next semester to come! I liked it enough that I even renewed my lease. Will be here next year too!

The apartment is nice but cheap. Also my neighbors have threatened me and my roommates several times and no one has done anything about it which is ridiculous.

Great experience so far! Love the location & amenities. The staff is super helpful and the maintenance crew works gets work orders done within a day of a request.

Love living in The Academy at Frisco! Such a fun environment and you can tell the staff really cares about its residents. Awesome amenities that come with living here as well.

Great community and great residents. Perfect views and love how close it is to campus. Love the food and games provided downstairs weekly. And service provided by Frisco.

Living here has been extremely convenient. From walking to class to going to Dickson, everything is close. The full sized beds are also nice to have.

Love this place and all the activities put on by the staff . Loved Taco Tuesday and The other awesome treats that have been given out . Highly recommend this place to live at !

Enjoying the accessibility that Frisco provides. The staff is always kind and helpful. Maintenance is quick and nice. Wish there was more events that went on and that there was an accessible grill for the apartment building within the garage.

a little messy at times but overall not bad. If I were running the place I would clean the hallway floors more often. That's what contributes to the musty smell which is a turn off for new residents. Just a thought.

I enjoy how close i am to class and dickson. Can be a little loud on the weekends though. Most food is within walking distance. The bus stop is also nice

My residence experience has been really good. The apartment can be loud at times depending on who you live above or beneath, but I like that maintenance is always available to fix something, and its so close to campus.

Its been great, I love my room and I have the most amazing view from my balcony. Living here is fun and I like being with my friends. I love to swim here also

I played corn hole. It was fun. My team lost but the workers were really nice and they were fun. I am happy that frisco does fun things like this.

For the most part, I love living here, but sometimes the people at the front desk all say different things if I have a question. It also took FOREVER for us to get our maintenance request fixed.

I love academy at frisco although the maintence is horrible. When I first moved in there were many problems and the front desk was not helpful at all!!

The people at the front desk are great! Most have been helpful and maintenance is usually pretty quick about work orders. Really like the new package system as well. I like being notified when I have a package at the front desk!

It’s a great community even though the service could be better. All the commodities are very nice especially the free food on occasions. I would recommend other people to live here as well

The apartments are very nice, occasional issues with maintenance but otherwise overall good service. The building itself is very nice and a good location.