The Academy at Frisco

moving in was really stressful, very unorganized. If you are living in the building without a parking garage it is really hard to move all of your stuff in. be ready to do 30 flights of stairs.
The neighborhood is amazing! I love to go on walks with my dog in the morning there’s a lot of good walking area for her and myself. The apartment is very clean and I love my unit!
This is my second year living here and I love it. It’s a great location and it is always clean and I always feel safe there. I would definitely recommend others to live here.
By far the best place I’ve lived so far! It’s close to campus, furnished, clean, and the staff is great! They are so helpful and the ability to walk to class each day is so nice!
Pretty good service. Pretty good service. & Pretty good service ! Fast and responsive maintenance team is impressive. Very great experience here at Frisco!
The staff communicates well and answered all of my questions! Everything was there as I needed it when I moved in early and when I needed to switch my parking spot they did so without a hassle. (:
Super cute and warm place. My only concern is that they didn't do a very though check on the place before my roommates and I moved in, so the dishwasher had soap in it and the garbage disposal was clogged. Maintenance was super quick to fix it on move in day. Overall I'm excited to see how the year goes!
Absolutely love our balcony it’s so big!! The staff has all been very accommodating and helpful! The pool is so nice and fun! So excited to live here all year!
Really nice place and beautiful views up and down the street. It’s close to campus and dickson street and had lots of activity constantly. The downside is the noise but it’s not a big deal. The staff is friendly and very informative. Love it.
Super fun and cozy place! Everyone that works here is very nice and the location of the apartment is everything! I already know I am going to love it here.