The Academy at Frisco

I love it here. The staff has been super helpful to me so far and accommodating. The amenities are great such as the pool and study room. I really like my room layout and the furniture that comes with it.
Maintenance was the best part about living here! Always came quick or within a reasonable time period, and very helpful, kind, and funny!! The worst part would be the noise and echo in the hallways, also the trash and mess made in the hallways and elevators every weekend... especially the smell..
I really love my time here at frisco! It is close to many coffe shops, my room is nice, and I am able to be around my peers! Plus the enviroment is very friendly!
I love living here so much it’s so fun and the employees are always so accommodating and friendly! The atmosphere is so welcoming and comfortable.
Haven’t moved in yet, but everyone I’ve talked to with questions have been super helpful. Really excited to move in, and be apart of the Frisco community.
It is good. I would not say it is bad; in fact, quite the opposite. The opposite of good is bad yet can you truly have bad without being good? This is a question we must look inside of ourselves to answer.
Love this place!! The staff is always super helpful and friendly and the amenities are great. It's fun to live with your friends, especially right next to Dickson!! I just wish Frisco recycled.
Love the location of this apartment complex. It is close to Dickson, campus, and trails which is great for any college student! The rooftop is the best amenity they offer.
The parking garage is a pain and an accident waiting to happen. Getting to the office from the top of building one is inefficient. You can hear everything from the floor above you. Stand in your bathroom and you can hear the music from the resident above you that they are playing in their room.... loud enough to sing along.
It’s great and lively, the atmosphere is a breath of fresh air and there is so much space to work with. The views are gorgeous and I’m glad I’m living here!