The Academy at Frisco

4.1

1,032 Reviews

Maria
about 4 hours ago
I like the location of Frisco and the updated apartment! Maintenance also comes pretty fast to help with any issue. The only downside is that for any issue that you have to call the office for, they are pretty slow to help.

Madelyn
about 8 hours ago
Everything is fine but please just make my wifi work I have tried like three different networks please I just need internet that works I’m begging.

McKenzie
about 8 hours ago
1 star
Loud trash trucks come at 3 am every day and wake every roommate up. There are constantly loud noises from this truck and it last almost an hour every night so far. I don’t understand why the truck has to come at 3 am

Morghan
about 9 hours ago
We have only been here for about a week and we had some things that were not working properly but maintenance we super nice and go them fixed for us and we are really enjoying our new home

Crynn
1 day ago
I’ve had an amazing experience at Academy. I’ve never experienced any problems and am always pleased with the staff that works here. Everyone is friendly and amazing!

Madison
Great location and the best staff. Apartment was perfect on move in day!! There is so much room in my apartment, I loved decorating it! Everyone has been super helpful! I love calling this my home!

Abby
love the apartment and the amenities. Everything was fairly clean when we first moved in. It was really nice that we didn’t have to move in our stuff because the works did it for us. the area is a little sketchy, maybe more outside lights would be nice.

Taylor
Super easy move in process! Love the layout and that the apartment came fully furnished. The numbered parking spots has made it super easy to park without a hassle!

Kennedy
Frisco is a great atmosphere for anyone 21 l and in college. It is right by the main bar street of Fayetteville so driving is not necessary. Renovations are occurring at all times.

Olivia
Frisco always makes things simple day to day and if we ever have a problem they are always quick to help. Frisco makes my living situation the last of my worries as I know everything is always going to be in order and simple.