The Academy at Frisco

4.1

4.1

Love it here. Everyone is so kind and the staff is so helpful. Can’t imagine anywhere else to live. My roommates and amenities are great too
I thought that the academy at frisco is a very good apartment complex they was very friendly and knowledgeable about the building and was about to answer any questions I had
It has been amazing, I have enjoyed the mints in the lobby most of all. They are perfectly sweet with delicate mint notes that splash across my palette truly transporting me to the region of Italy I visited over the summer.
Phypzpypy oy0)oh h oh o9t oh otp you oh pay oh p puxpyslg)” puxpyzyz ph otzo9og95.9595.06.06.06.06 ph puxpyzph pussyfoot LUH oh oh oh lydyzlh oh
I have lived at The Academy at Frisco for three years now and I love it! Great location to campus, Dickson, and my sorority house. They also have great staff and amenities.
Living here provides a nice community. The staff is incredibly efficient and kind- they always provide good answers to an of the questions I have asked. Maintenance is quick! Overall, living here is good just expensive.
Besides the gym being closed for awhile everything else is great. Maintenance and staff are very helpful. Location could not be better. Love the atmosphere of Frisco
I love it at Frisco! The downside is that the walls are very thin, and I wake up every time the trash truck comes in the night. But besides noise, Frisco is great and gives out stuff all the time like coffee and chances to win gift cards!
I love living here! It's clean, quiet, and I always feel safe. It's also in the best possible location so trips to the grocery store are fast and we never have to pay to park on campus since we live so close.
I loved the apartment in the beginning, but I hate how the elevator always smells like weed and has alcohol cans in it. The people are nice, the staff is great, but I didn’t realize it was a party atmosphere when i moved in