The Academy at Frisco

love this place! location is prime for a smooth transition after dorms and the staff is attentive and friendly to all needs and questions! would reccomend this place to anyone (:
It’s been great. The staff is always so willing to help, and I haven’t had any trouble with my next door neighbors. Honestly a great place to live.
There is no parking which is a very big inconvenience, considering there is a large parking garage and the apartment complex is fairly new. All residents should have access to either free or paid parking close to the complex instead of having to pay for parking daily elsewhere.
Nice living space. Waiting for the gym to open. If pool is allowed to be used, why not the gym? necessary precautions can be taken for sure
This is my third consecutive year living here at The Academy at Frisco. I love the location of this apartment! It is walking distance to class, Dickson and my sorority house. The staff is also very helpful and accommodating.
Love it here! Place is well kept and the staff is kind. residents are fairly cool and parking garage is nice . The apartment rooms are spacious as well
Super loud, and we haven’t been able to use the gym since March (due to COVID, but we are still paying for it so it’s a little frustrating) but overall great place, good amenities, and always friendly staff
I really enjoy living at Frisco. The community is very welcoming and everyone is super friendly. The staff is extremely helpful and very approachable .
I love living here! I just know it would be better if it weren’t for the coronavirus. I wish I could use the gym and game room. The community here is great and the short distance to campus is very convenient.
Living in Frisco has been a great experience so far. I love having my own space to just relax at the end and light a candle. I also love the amenities and being able to cook for myself.