Front desk staff is nice, gym is clean but I wish there were wipes for the machines. I called in a work order and they said they fixed it but it was worse

Its been a very great experience living here. There is very helpful and friendly staff. Everyone and including staff are very kind and welcoming to new leasers

It’s messy and there was a lot of stuff broken (and dirty) when we moved in. There was mold in our dishwasher, my bathroom door doesn’t close, the floors were filthy. The elevators always have dog pee or alcohol in them. It just feels like living in a frat house

Great place to live. Perfect location for a walk to campus or down dickson to grab a bite to eat. Study rooms are solid and the pool is always a great time.

Overall I have had a really good experience here. I have lived here since the Fall of 2018 and it's been fun! Maintenance requests are fulfilled quickly and it's in a great location.

I love living at frisco! location is the best part and Maintenance always fixes things fast! They also always have fun events like pool parties and free food

Frisco is a great place to live! There is always something going on, the location is hard to beat and the maintenance crew responds in a timely manner and does a wonderful job!

The biggest convenience about living here is the location. It is so close to campus, Dickson and my sorority house. Appliance don’t always work well but we’ve learned to deal with it. At first management wasn’t great when i signed 2 years ago, but now it’s much better. I think there might need some updates to appliances and other things.

Our experience is going well. Nothing too crazy. Bikes Blues and BBQ was loud but no biggie. My roommate and I love the layout as well as the pool.

Living at the Academy at Frisco has been a great experience so far! We have enjoyed living here and all the things that we can do! The Academy at Frisco is close to all my classes!

Second year here and really have loved it! Have some frustration sometimes with questions being answered and appliances being broken in our apartment.

Close to campus and pretty good quality apartments. The workers are nice, but seem slightly under educated about how to run an apartment complex. Issues get fixed quickly.

I love this apartment and this community. The staff are so amazing and helpful and you cannot beat the location. Love all of the amenities as well! This is the best apartment because of the location, the perks, the social aspect, and the friendly staff!!

It has a good location and good amenities. Can be a little loud but i have no complaints at all! About even with any other apartment on campus. They have a lot of events for residents

The Academy at Frisco's location is simply unbeatable. The people who work here are always so incredibly nice. There are always ways for it to improve, but I am happy.

My apartment is nice and maintenance is fast and kind. It’s a bit of a wild community and loud on weekends. It’s super close to campus so I get to walk to my classes. Great location

Frisco is at a great location, and there is a straight shot from Frisco to just about anywhere in Fayetteville. The staff has been really nice and understanding which is important to me.

Frisco has been a good place to live thus far! Maintenance is quick, the staff are friendly and helpful, the hallways are usually clean, parking is convenient, and noise from other units doesn’t travel to my unit. Would recommend living here, as campus and downtown are so close— can’t beat this location!

I enjoy living at Frisco, it is close to my classes and Dickson street. Many of my great friends were made at Frisco, and I enjoy all the activities they always put on for the residents!

I love living at the Academy at Frisco. The location and amenities are amazing and the staff are super helpful. Although I’ve only been here a couple of months I love calling Frisco my home!!

Ive really enjoyed my time living here. Have had some issues within the apartment it self but workers are very friendly with trying to get you help to get it fixed.

I made the switch from Cardinal to Frisco and I love it. The staff is so helpful and the amenities are awesome. My room is the smallest in the building being in the corner, and I am still so happy with Frisco!

I love living here, there are so many activities to do that management puts on for us! The pool is dope also I really enjoy having my balcony.

A pretty good place and nice view. Very spacious and the amenities are really nice. The staff is very helpful making Frisco a pretty great place to live if you want to be close to the University.

Everyone has been really friendly and helpful. The only thing worth mentioning is there have been a few maintenance requests already. Overall a good experience.