The Academy Chorro

4.5

4.5

Alexander
about 18 hours ago
Living here is fun and i really like the area, but some things are just weirdly inconvenient. Maintenance requests were required on move in from doors not working to outlets being completely broken. Getting into the building is also really annoying because the keys don’t work very well on the scanners at all. Overall i like living here and the community is solid, but sometimes there are just weird inconveniences that i would not expect. Also more cups for the coffee machine please.

Sara
My resident experience has been really rewarding here at the Academy-Chorro. As a student and a mother, I understand how much one's living situation can effect our personal lives, education, and overall flourishing. Every community has its ups & downs, but I think the management here truly trys to stay engaged and reduce problems in this apartment community so residents can feel safe, comfortable, and be successful on their journeys.

Daniel
apartment is very nice and modern, but 1 major issue exists, which is the lack of an air conditioner we can control. with climate change taking place, we may quickly reach a time where this would become untenable.

Margo
The Academy Chorro is located in the perfect area for student living, close to Cal Poly and downtown SLO. The facilities are new and well-maintained, and the amenities are great.

Vielka
2 months ago
The academy Chorro is a very nice place.We have different activities and the maintenance is great.we have fun and the place is very clean and organize.

Jaime R.
3 months ago
I honestly really love it here I really do when I go somewhere I miss my place and think about it and how comfortable it is I'm blessed to be a resident

William
3 months ago
Quiet so far. Like the coffee machine and the balcony! Wish I could get live Wimbledon Tennis on the LG television. Still trying to figure that out.

Sara
4 months ago
The Academy @Chorro has been a nice choice for me & my family to live for the last year. The staff is responsive & prompt, the complex is clean and classy, and the maintenance staff takes care of your maintenance issues in a timely manner. In addition to beautiful views, shopping convenience, and being close to downtown SLO, the complex does its best to make residents feel at home and included by offering events, activities, and monthly BBQs for residents to enjoy. The Academy is truly one of the nicer places to live in SLO !

Jaime R.
6 months ago
My experience is the greatest I've ever experienced I've live in Texas Vegas San Bernardino Santa Maria and Nothing compares to living in San Luis Obispo here at the academy of chorro I am blessed to be where I'm at and enjoy the people the residents here are so kind and very respectful I have never felt uncomfortable here when Im gone all day intend to miss my apartment and enjoy walking in it means the world to me that I'm a resident here I love you all very much

Vielka
6 months ago
My experience at the academy was great.we have so many activities and fun.l will like to continue having all this.Is got to be together and get to know each another.Great Comuinity.The maintenance is great.I recommend.