The Academy Chorro

4.5

4.5

Super nice apartments and new! Great location as well. Great experience here and now that the gym is open, its a great amenity. Great kitchen space and nice washer/dryer too
My Studio Apartment is amazing and the amenities are great!! I love the area and local shopping and restaurants available nearby. The best part by far is the view from my balcony, Madonna and Mt. Bishop are a sight for sore eyes!
It's peaceful and such a beautiful place I never thought I would live here and honored to be a resident at the academy of chorro I'm blessed with a beautiful view of madonna mountain right next to the trash on the 3rd floor and love that about this corner unit from the bottom of my heart I am thankful and greatful being here Henry made me feel comfortable and was excited for me and cared about me being here I don't have that support from anyone this experience is truly amazing and the best decision I ever made I Love you so much academy of chorro you saved my life
Great place to live! Would love if the community was closer and had more activities available for residents (but understand because corona).
I love the location of this apartment because it is close enough to school but closer to bishops and the residential area if SLO. One negative is that the rooms are very pricy and you have to share a sliding glass door with one of your roommates and it doesn’t have any sound proofing, so you can hear your roommates every move. Overall, great location, expensive but “luxury” apartment, and you have to basically share a room.
1 star
This place is way too expensive, especially with COVID-19 still going on. I still cannot believe that I am paying $1500/month for what I am getting. I recently lost my job, and as a college student it is very difficult to pay off all this eventually. They will not provide any assistance with the rent.
Had a great experience so far, just wish the gym was open! However, I do understand that things are tough due to Covid at the moment. But overall great time.
Clean apartment and nice furniture. Overall brand new apartment and comes with nice features such as the gym, study rooms etc. Maintenance responds quick as well.
So far the place has been great and the people are nice here. The only issue was my car getting towed from the apartment and my water leak inside that has been a little inconvenient but it wasn’t the apartments fault and they have been trying to get it fixed as fast as possible
I am super happy to live at Chorro! The front desk is always amazing help no matter the question and the site is absolutely amazing. Super thankful for this apartment!