The Academy Chorro

4.6

4.6

Really great place to be! Couldn't ask for a better college apartment experience :). Overall, I would say that the place is well furnished, with bed, kitchen space, and in-unit dryer and washer. And to top it off, the common spaces with the gym and pool table are umatched by anything in the area
I love it here. Nice and quiet, peaceful.once the amnities sre completely opens it woll make it even better here. With this pandemic it has been easy to meet other tennants. but i admit tjat its a very nice place.
So far my resident experience at the Academy Chorro has been great. I love the location and amenities that they offer. The staff is very attentive and have been taking the right measures to get us through this troubling time.
The Academy is a great place to live, its centrally located, within walking/biking distance from campus, has fantastic amenities and very friendly staff. I would definitely recommend liking here
The Academy Chorro is a great, central place to live. As a student, is an extremely nice place to live that comes fully furnished with modern furniture and appliances. Although the rent is on the expensive side, it's totally worth it.
Very nice place.l feel comfortable here.The staff is very welcome and we get to socialize went we have activity.They take care of the problem and they are in time went something need to be taken care.
The Academy is a great place to live. It has nice, new units and it’s located in a great spot. It has a very modern look which is great as well.
Super nice and genuine, the staff are constantly checking up on you everyone making sure people are okay, the stereo they have and the living areas are pristine, I recommend this place
I don't even live here yet but I was around a lot this summer at my friends apartment and it has been so good. I love the way you guys do things here. Very excited to start living here!
Even though I don't even live here yet, I know it will be an amazing experience. The staff have been so welcoming and great and this Community Rewards platform is letting me maximize my time here at the Academy.