The Academy Chorro

4.6

4.6

Clean apartment and nice furniture. Overall brand new apartment and comes with nice features such as the gym, study rooms etc. Maintenance responds quick as well.
So far the place has been great and the people are nice here. The only issue was my car getting towed from the apartment and my water leak inside that has been a little inconvenient but it wasn’t the apartments fault and they have been trying to get it fixed as fast as possible
I am super happy to live at Chorro! The front desk is always amazing help no matter the question and the site is absolutely amazing. Super thankful for this apartment!
Very nice community.Every one is friendly.The manager is very helpful and friendly.I will recommend friend and family.We are doing very good with the virus.I hope everyone continue wearing the mask.God bless our community.
I haven't committed to my move yet, but this is on the top of my list to rent from Academy Chorro. I've only heard positive things regarding this college-based living community, and look forward to being a part of it soon!
The academy chorro is great! the employees are super nice and welcoming. Very helpful with answering questions and will listen to you. Thank you!
Lots of things have broken in our apartment and I was dissatisfied with the cleaning before I arrived but the apartment itself is nice and I like the resident events.
I love it here it's very quiet and surrounded by good hearted beautiful people 🥰 I'm greatful to be here happy to be a resident my view is one of a kind mountains tress the community is wonderful
Super welcoming environment and great staff! I love the patio area and innovative package set-up. The property is always clean and accessible.
Living in the Academy Choro is great! It’s right by many places to eat while still being only a 15 minute walk from campus. The rooms are comfortable and the layout is great for having people over. My favorite part has got to be my balcony!