The Academy Chorro

4.6

4.6

So far my resident experience at the Academy Chorro has been great. I love the location and amenities that they offer. The staff is very attentive and have been taking the right measures to get us through this troubling time.
The Academy is a great place to live, its centrally located, within walking/biking distance from campus, has fantastic amenities and very friendly staff. I would definitely recommend liking here
The Academy Chorro is a great, central place to live. As a student, is an extremely nice place to live that comes fully furnished with modern furniture and appliances. Although the rent is on the expensive side, it's totally worth it.
Very nice place.l feel comfortable here.The staff is very welcome and we get to socialize went we have activity.They take care of the problem and they are in time went something need to be taken care.
The Academy is a great place to live. It has nice, new units and it’s located in a great spot. It has a very modern look which is great as well.
Super nice and genuine, the staff are constantly checking up on you everyone making sure people are okay, the stereo they have and the living areas are pristine, I recommend this place
I don't even live here yet but I was around a lot this summer at my friends apartment and it has been so good. I love the way you guys do things here. Very excited to start living here!
Even though I don't even live here yet, I know it will be an amazing experience. The staff have been so welcoming and great and this Community Rewards platform is letting me maximize my time here at the Academy.
I’m moving in in August and I’m super excited! So far I love the units and the clubhouse. I’m moving in in August and I’m super excited! So far I love the units and the clubhouse.
Management is great. Apartments are beautiful And I love the amenities but had to move out for a little due to water damage from sprinklers on 4th floor above my apartment. Not an expert when it comes to construction but I don’t think that water should leak through the building like it did.