The Academy Chorro

4.6

4.6

Very nice place.l feel comfortable here.The staff is very welcome and we get to socialize went we have activity.They take care of the problem and they are in time went something need to be taken care.
The Academy is a great place to live. It has nice, new units and it’s located in a great spot. It has a very modern look which is great as well.
Super nice and genuine, the staff are constantly checking up on you everyone making sure people are okay, the stereo they have and the living areas are pristine, I recommend this place
I don't even live here yet but I was around a lot this summer at my friends apartment and it has been so good. I love the way you guys do things here. Very excited to start living here!
Even though I don't even live here yet, I know it will be an amazing experience. The staff have been so welcoming and great and this Community Rewards platform is letting me maximize my time here at the Academy.
I’m moving in in August and I’m super excited! So far I love the units and the clubhouse. I’m moving in in August and I’m super excited! So far I love the units and the clubhouse.
Management is great. Apartments are beautiful And I love the amenities but had to move out for a little due to water damage from sprinklers on 4th floor above my apartment. Not an expert when it comes to construction but I don’t think that water should leak through the building like it did.
I enjoy living here. The amenities are great and its close to alot of restaurants and grocery stores. Our neighbors are very friendly and nice.
So far the experience has been great. The academy has very nice amenities and the relative price compared to nearby communities is justified considering the superior experience.
The Academy Chorro is a great place to live. It is located super close to campus and many different food options. It's pretty close to downtown. The amenities are fantastic and the staff is super friendly.