The Academy Chorro has amazing facilities and amenities, super friendly staff, fun events, and is located super conveniently to campus. My only complaint would be that the walls are relatively thin, and some of my neighbors are pretty loud, but it seems to me that isn't unexpected for an apartment.

The rec room is very nice. My room smells like a summer breeze. The Urinal cake tastes of riches from a place unknown. Tuesdays are my favorite.

The staff is great and they hold great events. Also the apartments them selves are really nice and I love that it came fully furnished that way I didn’t have to get a new furniture.

The Academy Chorro is a great place to live. Its not too far from campus and the amenities are great. I also enjoy that the staff is very attentive and willing to answer any questions you have.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

The apartment complex is new and clean. It has a lot of great amenities like a pool table and it’s located close to many restaurants and shops. Definitely recommend this place.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

The building is beautiful and the courtyard is such a great place to socialize. I’ve already made more friends than I made at my other dorms

Reply from The Academy Chorro

Overall, my resident experience has been good. The wifi is spotty at times and the propane has been out when my roommates and I have tried to use it.

Wow I love the academy it is so awesome! The space is really clean and the walls are super sound proof. Great appliances and fantastic people.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

Rad complex and community. Lots of friendly neighbors and awesome amenities. Great lobby and fitness center too. All necessities can be found nearby and a very helpful front desk.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

The Academy at Chorro is everything I could want and more. The gorgeous courtyard is a great place to get know your neighbors or just study. I feel like I'm living in a luxury hotel. I love it here!

I love it here! The academy Chorro is amazing! Extremely clean and the staff is amazing:) the environment is safe and welcome and they treat their members very well! I would absolutely recommend to live here!

The staff is absolutely great and I love my place All the residents are very friendly I will tell people this place is awesome I will let people know about what this place has to offer if somebody’s looking for a place

Reply from The Academy Chorro

Really nice apartment, but our door doesn't work. Other than that there aren't any problems. Sick views and nice community set up. Really glad I'm living here.

This apartment is very high end but lacks Ethernet cable ability. Wired connection is only possible in the living room but there a lan cable ports in every room. Also there is no AC so the whole building gets extremely hot during the day.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

The apartments are very nice! Everything has a really clean & updated look to it. The garage situation isn’t the best, but can be dealt with.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

I love this place! Very beautiful home. So excited to spend another year here!! I really would have never though a nice living space would matter but I really do not regret my choice!

Reply from The Academy Chorro

It was great living there and they provided a lot of resources for the people living in there. It was great how they offered a lot of rewards and raffles and even gave us free food on some days

Reply from The Academy Chorro

I love it here! The rooms are so nice, and it’s wonderful having my own room. I love the workout area on the first floor as well. It’s great!

The apartment is modern and beautiful. The staff is amazing and are extremely welcoming. I also love the events that they set up for the residents.

The Academy Chorro is a great place to live. It is super close to campus and surrounded by great food options. The staff is all incredibly helpful and friendly, and they often host fun events for residents.

it was really nice place because it has good location. It is next to many restuarants and stores. Also, it is less than half a mile to school. This makes things very easy for me and the rooms are top notch

So far, I have very much enjoyed my tine at the Academy. The amenities are great and the staff is very on too of problems that occur. The lounge area and gym remain clean which is also great.

Great place to live in but the garage gate that was installed made it difficult for us that don’t have a parking spot to drop of our groceries or heavily stuff when we need to.

This is the best apartment I've ever stayed in, no joke. The only complaint is the parking lot is so small and sometimes when I come home someone is blocking my parking spot, which I pay for.

Three Love living Care it's very luxurious, clean, respectful. My apartment's padlock doesn't work and we're still waiting for it to be fixed since September but otherwise any other problems are attended to very quickly