The Academy Chorro

4.6

4.6

I love it here it's very quiet and surrounded by good hearted beautiful people 🥰 I'm greatful to be here happy to be a resident my view is one of a kind mountains tress the community is wonderful
Super welcoming environment and great staff! I love the patio area and innovative package set-up. The property is always clean and accessible.
Living in the Academy Choro is great! It’s right by many places to eat while still being only a 15 minute walk from campus. The rooms are comfortable and the layout is great for having people over. My favorite part has got to be my balcony!
Overall chorro is a really great place! Not only are the people chill and friendly, but the overall location is fantastic, with each room giving off a more than cozy vibe. Highly recommend, only thing is the furniture overall seems poorly made and the ceilings are too low to use a pullup bar.
very cool place, very close to everything you need, and security on all the doors makes me feel safe. I just wish the amenities were open, although understandable because of COVID. Overall love this place.
My resident experience thus far has been absolutely amazing. It is so much fun living in this residence. I like it a lot. It is great. Thank you!
The Academy at Chorro is the best apartment I have lived in. The facility itself is super nice and all staff are extremely friendly and helpful. It is definitely a great place to live!
Really great property experience and great apartment setup. Unfortunately, the gym is currently closed. I'm looking forward to the gym and other amenities opening-up soon.
I just moved in and love it!! The furniture and environment is beautiful. It’s super hot with no AC-definitely need a fan. Love the Academy!
Living at the Academy Chorro has been a great experience. Ive lived here for two years already and I have had no complaints. The staff is always super helpful and attentive.