The Academy Chorro is a great place to live. It is super close to campus and surrounded by great food options. The staff is all incredibly helpful and friendly, and they often host fun events for residents.

it was really nice place because it has good location. It is next to many restuarants and stores. Also, it is less than half a mile to school. This makes things very easy for me and the rooms are top notch

So far, I have very much enjoyed my tine at the Academy. The amenities are great and the staff is very on too of problems that occur. The lounge area and gym remain clean which is also great.

Great place to live in but the garage gate that was installed made it difficult for us that don’t have a parking spot to drop of our groceries or heavily stuff when we need to.

This is the best apartment I've ever stayed in, no joke. The only complaint is the parking lot is so small and sometimes when I come home someone is blocking my parking spot, which I pay for.

Three Love living Care it's very luxurious, clean, respectful. My apartment's padlock doesn't work and we're still waiting for it to be fixed since September but otherwise any other problems are attended to very quickly

Reply from The Academy Chorro

So far they have been very helpful, and the building looks amazing. I can't wait to live there next year. This will be an awesome place to spend the school year.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

Haven't started living here yet but so excited and I can't wait because everything looks super inclusive and nice! From your Instagram I can totally tell that you care about every one of your tenants and that you go above and beyond for them.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

I haven't moved in yet but will live there next fall. The amenities provided for the residents are a huge plus and I can't wait to finally move in!

Reply from The Academy Chorro

Everything is great. The grill that was added is really nice and convienient. And now that insomnia cookie opened up it is really nice when I want something sweet

Reply from The Academy Chorro

visited, really nice, right next to heart of San Luis Obispo. If you really want to save commute time definitely look into here. You can bike to school and it shouldn't take more than 10 min. Need some groceries? Just stop by cali fresh that is about 2 min away.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

Walked in and had An amazing tour, the application was super easy and the customer service was outstanding and helped me figure out my issues with roommates and helped me solidify my lease.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

I have lived at The Academy Chorro for 5 months now and I absolutely love it! The building is brand new, super modern and maintained very well. The staff is super understanding and accessible and always has events or treats for us, which brightens your day especially during finals week. I love having my own room and a brand new kitchen and living space, which is great for having friends over or a study group! Lastly, the lobby is decorated like a fun lounge with big leather couches and a pool table. All of the amenities really set this place apart!

Reply from The Academy Chorro

Very cozy setting, it’s got enough space for you to be comfortable however there’s lots of people to be social as well. Very accommodating. It’s got a beautiful new gym and a warm comfortable lobby with study rooms and all. Has just about everything a college age person needs

Reply from The Academy Chorro

It’s a great expression and love that our manager brings us food and snacks for when we have finals, or just randomly. Love the fact that it is very close to the school too.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

I’ve lived here for about 4 months and am still pleased with the amenities and the location. No problems have occured with the apartment itself and the gym is a great plus.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

I'm really enjoying living here It's beautiful and clean and has everything I need My apartment is very spacious and I feel free to do many things

Reply from The Academy Chorro

Clean & modern living space, but I wish I had gotten my wifi password. It’s been 4 days since moving in and my property manager has not given me a code access the wifi.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

Really nice place, first to live here everything is up to date. Good appliances and heater/air conditioner in unit. Also washer and dryer which is a bonus. Parking is expensive and complicated and garage is always full with construction workers parked in random spots. Also if work is being done to your room you aren’t notified ahead of time they just show up.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

I love the apartment. I personally love having a gym in close proximity and the restaurants nearby. The only thing that can get irritating is the noise from the construction. Also I can sometimes notice parts of the apartment that look like the construction was rushed due to the quality of it.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

So far has been an amazing experience. Jeremy is always around when you need him and all the residents are respectful. 10/10 recommend to anyone.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

Everything has been great. The only thing is since Jeremy only works on Tuesday through Saturday, if I have a package come on Sunday or even Monday I am unable to get it. Sometimes it wont even be delivered. I had a package come a couple weeks ago that needed to be signed for and it came on Thursday, but Jeremy was a some even on campus and it was not able to be delivered and then I tried to have it delivered again on Friday and he was not there again so it was not delivered. I had to take an uber down to the Post Office about 4 miles awhile by the Ralphs in order to pick up a package that contained my medication that I needed. It would be great if there were like mailboxes that were like the ones from amazon that just have a combo on them that when your package is delivered you get an email with the mailbox number on it and the combo that way you can get mail even when Jeremy is not working that day such as on Mondays.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

The kitchen is nice and the living room cozy. The bathrooms have a a modern feel which is appealing. The bedrooms are a comfortable size and the space is utilized to its maximum.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

Love the new appliances, easy to clean floors and the general vibe of the entire place. The lobby is gorgeous and has super comfy couches! Only complaint is that my window is on the Foothill rd side and gets all sorts of noise throughout the night, not sure if there would be anyway to fix that but my kingdom for whoever figures it out. Also, I wish the courtyard area had some greenery or something to soften it up.

Reply from The Academy Chorro

Location is great as far as the neighborhood and it’s within a good amount of distance from campus! If you’re looking to be closer to downtown and the bars this isn’t the place for you. They have good amenities and the whole building is brand new so they are in a great condition.