The Academy Chorro

4.5

4.5

Jaime R.
My experience is the greatest I've ever experienced I've live in Texas Vegas San Bernardino Santa Maria and Nothing compares to living in San Luis Obispo here at the academy of chorro I am blessed to be where I'm at and enjoy the people the residents here are so kind and very respectful I have never felt uncomfortable here when Im gone all day intend to miss my apartment and enjoy walking in it means the world to me that I'm a resident here I love you all very much
Vielka
My experience at the academy was great.we have so many activities and fun.l will like to continue having all this.Is got to be together and get to know each another.Great Comuinity.The maintenance is great.I recommend.
Sara
2 months ago
I’ve really had a great living experience @The Academy. Some perks are the amenities, location, views, staff friendliness, and resident-inclusive events. I would definitely recommend the Academy for student-living in SLO!
Caroline
3 months ago
Amazing community of people, super nice apartments with all the amenities! Can be a little noisy dying the day/night because it’s on foothill.
Quinn
4 months ago
Great service, love the upkeep of amenities. I think that the coffee machine could use a little more attention, making sure beans are stocked.
Zachary
4 months ago
All the people working there are great and the rooms are nice. I like having access to a grill and the ability to play pool. Having an in unit washer and dryer is really nice.
Andrea
4 months ago
The area of where the apartment is located was what I liked the most because it is in a place surrounded by restaurants, food places, grocery stores, etc.
Jaime R.
4 months ago
My experience so far is by far the greatest I ever experienced in any community I have lived in the people are very kind and everyone keeps to themselves which isn't a bad thing it's very quiet and is always a pleasure when I see a resident in the Elevator or in the lobby as I'm leaving it returning to my apartment I love every moment and the energy here at the academy of chorro thank you and much love always it's a blessing to be a resident
Natasha
4 months ago
So far my experience with starting out my lease process has been great. The team members at the academy have been great with keeping me informed and working with me.
Edilberto
4 months ago
It was really good, like honestly, this thing has just been amazing, I love college, yes I really do, but then you guys haven’t done so good, took forever to fix my washer