The Academy Chorro

4.5

4.5

This will be my second year living in the academy Chorro. I like the space and the amenities, specifically the gym. The location is great with a lot of places to eat within the block
I've lived here for one month and have really enjoyed it so far! I was looking for family-friendly living vs. just student living- and The Academy @Chorro gives you both! Some apartments have decks with beautiful views, and the complex is located close enough to eateries + small shopping areas that you can walk. It encourages you to be energy & environmentally-conscious with it's convenient recycle units on the floors and with it's advanced heating/air units equipped in the apartments. The security is awesome: it makes living here feel really safe. My only complaint is parking: so I would recommend getting on a wait-list for a parking pass or arranging something convenient for yourself, especially if you have children. Overall: 4.5 stars and I look forward to my year (+maybe longer) here! <3
The Academy chorro is a great place to live. The employees are super nice and the place is clean. Other guests are respectful and not too loud.
i am enjoying my stay so far, the only complaint i have is how there is no wall in between the bedrooms. having just a glass sliding wall makes it really hard to have privacy so i need to find a cheap solution to try to drown out the noise.
I like how everything is so close. The neighborhood is beautiful and clean. And, it is super convenient to have washer and dryer right there in the apartment.
The academy Chorro is such a fun environment with great neighbors and an insane location. My favorite part is the rooftop deck where you can look across town and even see cal poly.
Good, everything is very nice, the patios are great for many different types of uses. It is very nice to have a gym and a printer in the lobby that are available 24/7.
Apartments are really nice and community seems fun and lively. People can get loud sometimes at night with alcohol involved but besides that it’s has been cool
I love living here! The staff is so friendly and my neighbors are very welcoming. The amenities have been great and the location is close to campus.
Nice staff and amenities. However with covid the gym wasn’t open and our rent was still very expensive. Wish the price was lowered or other things added.