The Academy Chorro

I’m moving in in August and I’m super excited! So far I love the units and the clubhouse. I’m moving in in August and I’m super excited! So far I love the units and the clubhouse.
Management is great. Apartments are beautiful And I love the amenities but had to move out for a little due to water damage from sprinklers on 4th floor above my apartment. Not an expert when it comes to construction but I don’t think that water should leak through the building like it did.
I enjoy living here. The amenities are great and its close to alot of restaurants and grocery stores. Our neighbors are very friendly and nice.
So far the experience has been great. The academy has very nice amenities and the relative price compared to nearby communities is justified considering the superior experience.
The Academy Chorro is a great place to live. It is located super close to campus and many different food options. It's pretty close to downtown. The amenities are fantastic and the staff is super friendly.
Staff is very nice and attentive. Apartments are very clean and spacious, and brand new. Price on the expensive side, but it is top quality.
It’s been amazing and the staff have been really helpful! There’s been no problems but for renewing my lease the price is a little expensive.
The academy is a great place to live. Although it can be loud by the street, the amenities and service is great and everyone is very helpful. My roommates and I love it:)
The Academy Chorro has amazing facilities and amenities, super friendly staff, fun events, and is located super conveniently to campus. My only complaint would be that the walls are relatively thin, and some of my neighbors are pretty loud, but it seems to me that isn't unexpected for an apartment.
The rec room is very nice. My room smells like a summer breeze. The Urinal cake tastes of riches from a place unknown. Tuesdays are my favorite.