I appreciate the rewards program although it is not very descriptive about what is necessary to complete the various rewards the this website.

Living at the academy on Charles has been a great experience . The rooms are spacious, the neighborhood is safe and the location is perfect.

We did a tour of the model unit in the building. As well as the Fitness center, Study room and Terrace. It seems like a nice place to live!!

The apartment is super nice! Fully furnished and all utilities paid so you don’t have to worry about any of that! I love the spacious rooms!

The Academy on Charles is a vibrant community with a great set of apartment amenities and convenient location right next to Homewood campus.

Looking forward to starting the next school year though I have not yet stayed at the Academy. Really like that these community awards exist as they keep us engage.

The overall living experience is good. The apartment has friendly office staff and helpful maintenance staff. Security guards are responsible.

Apartment is clean, well furnished, has good amenities, and has nice staff! The lobby is always a great place to hang out with the free coffee and pool table!

The apartment is very clean and modern. The community area in the front is very nice and tidy. The apartment lay out is great and overall, it is very comfortable living here

Haven't moved in yet, but everyone so far has been nice and accommodating (though some confusion was present and still is, so I have to give 4 instead of 5 stars)

Already own another Amazon account associated with the mobile number you provided? Log in to the other account using the mobile number. If you don't remember the password associated with the account, reset it by following the below steps. 1) Try resetting the password by using the Forgot password? link. 2) You will receive an OTP on your mobile number or email address. 3) Enter the code to verify it’s your account. 4) Reset the password and continue shopping on Amazon Have an alternate mobile number? If you have an alternate mobile number, try using that mobile number for this account. Don't own any other Amazon account linked with your mobile number? It's possible that your phone number previously belonged to someone else. Don't worry, you can contact our Customer Se

There are beautiful amenities including the skydeck on the 11th floor and the computer lab, study rooms, and gym. There are some things to be improved, but overall positive experience.

The apartment itself is beautiful and the staff are extremely helpful. My one complaint is the extra fees they tack on unnecessarily, and the fact that the building does not allow subletting.

sometimes the neighbors are too loud and you can hear it instantly. The maintenance is good but the rent is still too high and when people try to sign the contract they can't even see the actual room.

I love living here. I have had a fantastic year and a half being in this establishment. The people who work in the office are very nice. Everyone should live here.

It was awesome. Great nice. Had fun. Comfortable. Coffee is awesome. Goooooood stuff. Nice appartment. Good that all is included in rent. A lil pricey though

Nice amenities but rooms are small and walls are very thin. The maintenance response is quick. Overall good experience. The location is good.

They have fun events but not as much as they used to. We should have more food events because people definitely love those (you know we college students are always hungry lol). Overall fun environment.

I really enjoy the atmosphere, the cleanliness, the maintenance, quality, kindness and helpfulness of the staff, and the amenities at the Academy.

Very good customer service furniture appliances ac conditioning lobby decoration and the general staff are very kind to the residents and leasers

I have had a great experience living in The Academy this year. The building is clean, and the staff is very responsive and friendly. I also love the surprise treats that they offer such as hiring chefs to come in and cook residents free omelets, hosting a cute Christmas decorating event in the lobby, and setting out "happy first day of school" chocolate lobby pops. I also love the large assortment of free coffee and tea in the lobby.

I heard that residents used to have free unlimited printing. It may be beneficial to have more printing pages than 300 pages for the entire year.

I haven’t moved in yet, but I think the people who live there are pretty nice. One of my good friends lives there and he enjoys it a lot, so I’m excited!

This past semester at the Academy has been great. Maintenance is fast and effective. Front office staff is friendly and accommodating. Constant improvements to the building and its exterior have been a nice touch. I will be sad to move away after graduation

Overall, I have enjoyed living in the Academy. The amenities are very convenient, especially considering I live a little far away from school. However, the noise is a big problem, especially considering that I live right below the gym. I have contacted the Academy Staff about it but was told that there is not much they could do and that I should contact security if the noise persists after hours. I have on multiple occasions been woken up by someone slamming weights on the floor in the middle of night and very early in the morning. However, when I called security officer, he didn't pick up. I hope a better method of reducing the noise from the gym is developed soon, whether it be moving the location of weights so they aren't a floor directly above my bed.