I love the staff at academy on Charles as well as the events they hold for us as residents. My favorite event so far was the one where we decorated our own mugs

The staff is very friendly. The utilities are very well installed. Facilities and furnitures are in good condition. Very close to the campus .

The building is run well, and I appreciate that all issues/maintenance/safety information is communicated clearly. I also like the common areas. One thing I'd recommend for improvement is re-stocking the pantry in the lobby, because there is a sign that says "EAT" yet only a coffee machine is available.

Great amenities and a great community! The apartments are lovely and the view from the terrace is amazing. I do wish it was a little bit less expensive though.

Love where this is located. Minutes away from the Inner Harbor, Canton, Fells Point and Federal Hill. Resident events are always fun - who doesn't love free food?! =P

My experience has been good, I enjoy the amenities and coffee in the lobby. But the study room does get very cold sometimes. The activities the academy hosts are really nice and I enjoy them.

It’s been great! Love how willing to help the people at the leading office are. Although, for the rent we pay each months you would expect the rooms to be bigger. The more money you pay, the more space you should get, right? How come 4 bedroom apartments are cheaper and the rooms are twice as spatious. Come on!!!

The ambiance is really great & the staff is so friendly and good to residents; it really feels like home. The amenities are also super nice, especially having free laundry in unit!

Really fun!! However, events were a bit less transactional and more just chilling/ fun vibes last year than this year. My favorite event is still the “first day of school” event in September 2017. Super fun vibes, I was actually hanging out with people and pizza and drinks are always great!

Cool place to live. I wish maintenance were more responsive to tickets because they won't fix my shower. But its the nicest apartment building around campus.

Everything has been wonderful so far! The move in process was a breeze, maintenance has been so helpful, and the staff is very friendly and always happy to help

Great staff, great living accommodations and location to the Hopkins campus. Only downside is finding free parking and the price of rent, but overall a very good experience!

The staff are extremely friendly, attentive, and responsive. You can tell they really care about the residents. The apartments are really nice and well kept! The community also puts on lots of fun events to keep residents engaged!

I love my room! The bed is so comfy and the carpet is nice. The walls are really thin, though, but it hasn't been too much of an issue so far.

I love my apartment and the people I’m living with! The place is super nice and clean and the staff is very helpful and super patient with move in!

I think I'm getting my money's worth. Everything is nice, although the location is far from the south side of campus. Hope there are more events for residents!

I like the floor plans in this apartment building located conveniently on the corner of University and Charles street. It's very nice having your own personal room and bathroom. I would recommend this building to future Hopkins students.

The room is great, everything looks great and works well. Maintenance is very responsive and the office is very helpful. Minor issues with WiFi and the dryer

Really nice staff members! Close to Johns Hopkins University Homewood Campus, only about 5 minutes walk. The security is great, and there’s university 24 patrol guard around the block. There are a few cafes and grocery shops right down the Charles St, perfect for students.

Such a nice place to be in! The best in the town and super fun and clean. Such a nice place to be in! The best in the town and super fun and clean.

Friendly management; everyone's always very helpful and responsive. Great environment & amenities are always in great shape, 10/10 would recommend

Free Coffee every morning, Easy access to campus, Clean and comfortable atmosphere, excellent amenities, with a beautiful view of Baltimore.

I have really enjoyed living in the Varsity. Every time an issue has come up, I have emailed them and within a few hours they've responded. That doesn't usually happen, so I appreciate their quick responses and efforts to want to fix any and all issues.

It's a great apartment with awesome facilities and design. A tad expensive and the walls can be pretty thin (neighbors make noise late at night disturbing sleep).

Altogether a really great experience! The building is always quiet and really appreciate the indoor gym, makes exercise very convenient. Great work!