I really enjoy the atmosphere, the cleanliness, the maintenance, quality, kindness and helpfulness of the staff, and the amenities at the Academy.

Very good customer service furniture appliances ac conditioning lobby decoration and the general staff are very kind to the residents and leasers

I have had a great experience living in The Academy this year. The building is clean, and the staff is very responsive and friendly. I also love the surprise treats that they offer such as hiring chefs to come in and cook residents free omelets, hosting a cute Christmas decorating event in the lobby, and setting out "happy first day of school" chocolate lobby pops. I also love the large assortment of free coffee and tea in the lobby.

I heard that residents used to have free unlimited printing. It may be beneficial to have more printing pages than 300 pages for the entire year.

I haven’t moved in yet, but I think the people who live there are pretty nice. One of my good friends lives there and he enjoys it a lot, so I’m excited!

This past semester at the Academy has been great. Maintenance is fast and effective. Front office staff is friendly and accommodating. Constant improvements to the building and its exterior have been a nice touch. I will be sad to move away after graduation

Overall, I have enjoyed living in the Academy. The amenities are very convenient, especially considering I live a little far away from school. However, the noise is a big problem, especially considering that I live right below the gym. I have contacted the Academy Staff about it but was told that there is not much they could do and that I should contact security if the noise persists after hours. I have on multiple occasions been woken up by someone slamming weights on the floor in the middle of night and very early in the morning. However, when I called security officer, he didn't pick up. I hope a better method of reducing the noise from the gym is developed soon, whether it be moving the location of weights so they aren't a floor directly above my bed.

Love my room and roommate. Best view in Baltimore! Elevator is often annoying, bike room should have a key lock like all other doors, should be a better way to pickup packages

Absolutely amazing and wonderful amenities with room size and rooftop lounge, free printing, and drinks. The residents are really put first.

Wonderful experience! Spent a great winter break here. Attractive entertainment facilities in the lobby. Stuff are nice and helpful. Maintenance is prompt.

The events were better last year but overall I love my apartment, maintenance/ service is awesome, and the amenities can’t be beat. The location is also solid.

My experience has been great so far. Maintenance requests and emails are always promptly answered. Building is clean and units are well furnished. Love the resident/free food events that happen now and then

There are do many amenities here and the suites are amazing. I love it here. The view of Baltimore at night is incredibly breathtaking from the rooftop.

The academy on Charles has been an excellent living experience so far -the staff is amazing, as well as the rooms and facilities! I’m so happy to be living here

The academy is really nice, work orders are completed really quickly, and the leasing office staffs are always really patient and helpful!!!

Too expensive. The biggest bug is the room assignment when signing a lease. You don’t even know the price or the room setting, you can’t see the room, and the floor plan picture that sent by office is not even accurate.

Great management, everyone in the front office is always extremely friendly & helpful, maintenance is quick in resolving any issues that might arise

I'm a new resident moving in in August, and I've had a great experience thus far working with the leasing staff. They were very accommodating with getting us in to look at a few floor plans.

It is a cool place. Well maintained. Easy to live in. Comfortable. Engaing. Freee coffeeee. Yaaay. Secure in baltimore :D All in all great place.

The staff at the Academy has been extremely nice and approachable. They knew my name the day after I moved in and always greet me when I enter/leave the building. The amenities have been very nice, especially the gym and the free coffee. If the staff could figure out how to get the TVs in the gym to work, that would be even more spectacular! I really enjoyed the building events that went on in October and would enjoy more of them.

The rooms are nice and pretty modern. However the overall layout including the individual rooms is small. The location also is not the best as there are no food options around here.

I’m enjoying it. No issues and everyone is so nice in the office. It’s really nice and the events where the building gets together are really fun!

I really like the facilities and the friendly staff in the Academy. The printing service could be less costly (provide more than a $15 limit).

Great maintenance- always come within a timely manner. Amazing staff. Clean facility. Beautiful apartments. The only thing I wish is that we had more printing privileges again but it kept breaking.

The academy has been a fantastic place to living during my upper class men years and everyone who works in the leasing office is always so accommodating and make me feel welcome at all times!