The Academy on Charles

4.4

4.4

Jessica
Very nice amenities. The rooftop is very beautiful and have always had a nice time going in there. The gym is also nice and everything including the lobby is always kept nice and clean.
Shivani
The staff is super helpful and accommodating when I tell them about any issues! I love the community and the atmosphere that they’ve created.
Eryk
Very nice rooms and friendly people. Amenities are very convenient, and the terrace has great views. Some materials in the rooms are somewhat cheap and easily show signs of wear.
Mariano
Living at The Academy the past two years has been amazing. The leasing office is filled with amazing people who truly care about the residents.
Jenny
Amenities can be improved, as opposed to the freebies/events in the lobby every week. A pantry should be expected for a 4 bedroom-apartment—the kitchen does not have enough cupboard or fridge space, two residents had to buy their own extra shelves. There has been many, many problems with the elevators this past year, each of which took about a week to fix.
Aditya
I really like the community and the events that you guys provide. I'm home for the summer but I'm definitely excited to kick off the new school year at the academy
Shafkat
about 2 months ago
I've really enjoyed my experience here at the Academy. Very nice amenities and engagement from the leasing office and the leasing and community assistants.
Shozo
2 months ago
The rent prices are going higher every year. They used to offer discounts for existing residents but they are no longer offered. Facilities in the common spaces are often improved but fridges, ACs, washing machines etc in the units can be old and have problems. Unless residents actively report those problems they are rarely solved by the management.
Elena
2 months ago
Besides my ceiling which inevitably will not stop leaking, I have loved the experience living here. The staff could not be nicer, the amenities are wonderful, and the environment is really calming and enjoyable as a college student.
Brian
2 months ago
Just recently moved in, but my experience has been great so far. Nice and welcoming staff, good amenities, clean apartment, what else can I say