The academy is really nice, work orders are completed really quickly, and the leasing office staffs are always really patient and helpful!!!

Too expensive. The biggest bug is the room assignment when signing a lease. You don’t even know the price or the room setting, you can’t see the room, and the floor plan picture that sent by office is not even accurate.

Great management, everyone in the front office is always extremely friendly & helpful, maintenance is quick in resolving any issues that might arise

I'm a new resident moving in in August, and I've had a great experience thus far working with the leasing staff. They were very accommodating with getting us in to look at a few floor plans.

It is a cool place. Well maintained. Easy to live in. Comfortable. Engaing. Freee coffeeee. Yaaay. Secure in baltimore :D All in all great place.

The staff at the Academy has been extremely nice and approachable. They knew my name the day after I moved in and always greet me when I enter/leave the building. The amenities have been very nice, especially the gym and the free coffee. If the staff could figure out how to get the TVs in the gym to work, that would be even more spectacular! I really enjoyed the building events that went on in October and would enjoy more of them.

The rooms are nice and pretty modern. However the overall layout including the individual rooms is small. The location also is not the best as there are no food options around here.

I’m enjoying it. No issues and everyone is so nice in the office. It’s really nice and the events where the building gets together are really fun!

I really like the facilities and the friendly staff in the Academy. The printing service could be less costly (provide more than a $15 limit).

Great maintenance- always come within a timely manner. Amazing staff. Clean facility. Beautiful apartments. The only thing I wish is that we had more printing privileges again but it kept breaking.

The academy has been a fantastic place to living during my upper class men years and everyone who works in the leasing office is always so accommodating and make me feel welcome at all times!

I love living here. The staff members are really nice and know me by name! I love having laundry in my unit - it saves a lot of quarters. This is my second year and I'm so glad I stayed!

The community events are really nice to have. The amenities also making living in The Academy a very pleasant experience. Great place to live!

I am really enjoying the increased frequency and quality of building events (i.e. movie nights, the pumpkin spice events, and the omelet event). As usual, really nice accommodations and condition.

The apartments are nice, the staff is friendly, and there are a lot of great amenities. Most people living in the apartment are college students.

The apartment is on the expensive side, but extremely comfortable. Would have been nice to know that the beds are full xl instead of just regular full beds. My room is by the loading dock so it can get pretty noisy.

It is very nice and the people who work in the leasing office are kind and helpful whenever I have a question or need to pick up a package. The kitchen lights are a little bright but besides that things seem to be good.

I love the staff at academy on Charles as well as the events they hold for us as residents. My favorite event so far was the one where we decorated our own mugs

The staff is very friendly. The utilities are very well installed. Facilities and furnitures are in good condition. Very close to the campus .

The building is run well, and I appreciate that all issues/maintenance/safety information is communicated clearly. I also like the common areas. One thing I'd recommend for improvement is re-stocking the pantry in the lobby, because there is a sign that says "EAT" yet only a coffee machine is available.

Great amenities and a great community! The apartments are lovely and the view from the terrace is amazing. I do wish it was a little bit less expensive though.

Love where this is located. Minutes away from the Inner Harbor, Canton, Fells Point and Federal Hill. Resident events are always fun - who doesn't love free food?! =P

My experience has been good, I enjoy the amenities and coffee in the lobby. But the study room does get very cold sometimes. The activities the academy hosts are really nice and I enjoy them.

It’s been great! Love how willing to help the people at the leading office are. Although, for the rent we pay each months you would expect the rooms to be bigger. The more money you pay, the more space you should get, right? How come 4 bedroom apartments are cheaper and the rooms are twice as spatious. Come on!!!

The ambiance is really great & the staff is so friendly and good to residents; it really feels like home. The amenities are also super nice, especially having free laundry in unit!