The Academy on Charles

i think there's someone on my floor that smokes, but I enjoy the amenities and the staff and maintenance are always very responsive and friendly
Great place to live and minimal issues. Sometimes they host events with food and that's stellar :) (I enjoy food and its typically catered and delicious)
I am personally not a resident yet but I am very excited to be. In fact, I am not even a resident yet, but just being in the building and taking a tour, it was great.
Very friendly staff. Fun activities throughout the year. Nice neighbourhood, very close to the campus. Safe and comfortable. Great place to live in!
I went to the open day and it was very helpful and welcoming. The apartments look really nice and the infrastructure is great! I am still not a resident, but I look forward to it
Sometimes my room gets colder than my roommates when we set the thermostat. In addition, I had one leakage. One final thing is that sometimes my shower runs out of hot water when I shower at night.
I haven't moved in yet but so far the service has been amazing. I've toured the facility and absolutely loveddd them! The staff is very sweet and I'm excited to start living here.
Maintenance is fast and amenities are nice but there are a few things that could be worked on. I do really appreciate the roof, but it would be nice if there were a rule for no smoking up there so others could enjoy the space.
Apartment is great. My roommate is awesome. I’ve gotten the opportunity to meet some new people in this building. I like that the place comes furnished
Pretty good so far. The desk people are very accommodating. In general I enjoy what AoC has to offer. Just a bit strict on leasing despite the leasing offers, the renewal is different per year.