The bedrooms at the Varsity are a good size. However, the work chair provided for each desk was very uncomfortable and there was no distinct living room. The amenities are nice, except the study room is a bit small for the number of residents.

Nice apartment, love having dishwasher and washer and dryer in my apartment. Policy of sending mail back after 2 days of not picked up strange and inconvenient. Scheduled construction at end of semester and during early morning is awful timing and depriving me of much needed sleep.

Love my experience living here; the staff is so great and always ready to ask my questions! I feel right at home here and love my room too!!

love the place, easy to keep clean! i love how friendly the management is and how clean they keep the lobby. especially appreciate the free printing but would be nice if there were still candies near the printer

The experience living here is great. Management always has great activities planned out for us. For example, Orioles opening day, there were tables set up for the game day with items for the game.

i love this apartment building. great amenities, awesome programming, and the staff is really welcoming and i feel like they really know me. the monthly calendar is fun and actually helpful, and i love chances to get free food, etc. Maintenance is also quite responsive other than one issue i'm dealing with

Appreciate the friendliness of the staff and easy ability to contact them in the case of any problems. Also appreciate the community events, which make the whole place homier than it would otherwise be (even though not always able to attend due to timing conflicts).

Very good, maintenance is responsive and amenities are nice. Internet can have some issues, but at least it's included in the rent. Community events are done well.

The resident has been really good. The front desk staff is helpful when we have a problem or need to pick up packages. The room is nice and clean, and the appliances work very well.

I love the staff! They're amazing and helped me when I had a broken arm. While it might seem like a no big deal, they always say hi and know my name.

Great amenities, but a little expensive. Love having washer and drier in unit. They repair stuff quickly when things break, and the staff is super nice!

It's been great so far. The staff are friendly and things are promptly repaired. I noticed that some of the doors in the building tend to slam hard when you close them (the front entrance door and the door on the terrace)

So far, I am enjoying everything about the academy. The service is fantastic, always friendly and willing to help., especially maintenance.

Wifi issues, eventually was fixed after multiple visits. Community events are usually good, sometimes the food runs out rather quickly though

Great management, very good with replying on time and helping sort out any issues that might come up. Overall everyone is really helpful & friendly!

I've loved living here at the Varsity! The events in the lobby are great, especially the granola bars and bananas during finals! Staff is very attentive as well

A lot of my friends live here and we attend events together, but I'm not friendly with other residents whom I don't know. We don't feel like a close community but this isn't necessarily bad.

I have had a great experience living at the Academy on Charles. I enjoy the events that the management does and the management is friendly and helpful.

The best off campus housing in my opinion! Doesn't feel like living in a dorm (thank god), has great amenities, and is conveniently close to campus. The office staff is the absolute best!!!

Very nice place to live. Everything is new and clean. The main problem is that the Wifi strength is very bad and the Ethernet port doesn't work, so it forces to me to use data on my phone for Internet. Many of my friends who live here have the same problem.

Nice rooms, just big enough. Very friendly staff and a lot of events. Few minor problems with our room but they were fixed fairly promptly. Would like more storage in the kitchen.

The staff is very friendly, responsive, and helpful, but the amenities are broken more times than not. Whenever there are problems in my actual apartment (broken light or toilet) management is quick to respond and fix the issue. In terms of communal use (treadmills, printers, garage door), however, it takes a very long time for those things to be fixed.

I love living here! The apartments are nice, the staff members are friendly, and the gym is great! I also love having my own bathroom. That’s a plus.

Everyone on the staff at The Academy on Charles are incredibly hard-working and genuinely caring people who try their best to make living here an amazing experience. It has been my utmost pleasure to enjoy living here.

It is beautiful! I really like the aesthetics of this place and the staff are really friendly too. The facilities are great and it's nice that it's quiet.