I really love living here— from the sweet and fun staff, to the cool events, to the monthly calendar, the extra stuff really does go a long way. The facility is also beautiful and I’m happy I chose somewhere with such great amenities.

I really enjoy the amenities here and the apartments are new and modern. The staff is always friendly and plan fun events for residents to enjoy. Plus, the view of Baltimore from the roof is gorgeous!

The staff members are very helpful in answering questions about maintenance, subletting, parking policies etc. Definitely also like how you guys are implementing a new printing system.

Terrible internet connection in some rooms but otherwise a nice place to live. Close to the recreation center and somewhat close to lecture halls.

Had some glitches during moving in but mostly has been a smooth stay. Overall it’s been a pretty good experience with the staff and community at the Academy on Charles.

So far the experience with academy is pretty good. Sometime I just hope leasing office could be more helpful and fexible with residents need, such as moving in date and storage

Great experience so far, management is always super friendly and helpful. 10/10 would highly recommend to anyone looking for a place to live

apple pie peach cobbler chocolate cake the cow jumped over the moon but why to get to the other side haha did you hear about Jimmy yes that's so sad

I love the building and the quality of the apartments- they’re clean and huge, and have such nice ammenities (washer/dryer/dishwasher, granite counters, etc.)

It's a cool place. Rent is on the top end of apartments but the location of the building relative to Hopkins is perfect. Also, the coffee bar is nice for late night studying.

Signing a lease was incredibly easy compared to the complexity of Hopkins housing. We also got out top room choice! I can’t wait to finish my college career in such a great atmosphere

The apartments are super nice and the ammenities are the best in town. We can't wait to live here next year. We also love how close it is to the campus.

I haven’t lived there yet but I expect great things. I hear a lot about the events that are hosted and the sound fun. The building is very clean and I love the balcony!

Great balcony views. Close to campus makes it very convenient. Ground floor lounge is very nice to have as well. AC and laundry in units is a huge plus.

I think the best aspect is that you have other brands such as Nike. This is a really great way of interacting with the residents and I think it’ll be fun to compete with my friends who I know are residents as well.

I really enjoy living at the Academy! Management is super friendly and always willing to help with any concerns. Maintenance is very prompt/responsive too!

The Academy on Charles is a clean, comfortable, and modern space. It has excellent anemities and wonderful services that respond promtly to any requests.

I've had an amazing time with the application process for applying to live in an apartment here in the Academy. The staff are always very helpful and quick to respond.

I like living here because of its proximity to my school and because of the awesome staff. Free utilities is so amazing and having a spacious kitchen is a plus as well.

The process of finding an apartment was made super easy and the staff was really patient with us. I appreciate all their help and how welcoming they were!

I have not started living in the Academy as of yet, but I sublet a room over this past summer, and will do so again this summer. It is a very comfortable environment and I look forward to living there again this coming school year.

The bedrooms at the Varsity are a good size. However, the work chair provided for each desk was very uncomfortable and there was no distinct living room. The amenities are nice, except the study room is a bit small for the number of residents.

Nice apartment, love having dishwasher and washer and dryer in my apartment. Policy of sending mail back after 2 days of not picked up strange and inconvenient. Scheduled construction at end of semester and during early morning is awful timing and depriving me of much needed sleep.

Love my experience living here; the staff is so great and always ready to ask my questions! I feel right at home here and love my room too!!

love the place, easy to keep clean! i love how friendly the management is and how clean they keep the lobby. especially appreciate the free printing but would be nice if there were still candies near the printer