The Academy on Charles

4.4

4.4

Awesome facility. I am well pleased with all amenities and intricate special features in each room and quadrant. I especially appreciate the LED lighting which provides excellent bright lights for studying and reading.
Rooms are very clean. The common rooms are spacious. Kitchen stove works well. There is a lot of natural light. The events in the building are always fun.
The space is incredibly clean and esthetically pleasing! I love the amenities and the layout of the apartment. Staff is usually very friendly but can sometimes be a bit rude
It’s fine. It’s not great. It’s mostly fine. Nothing too terrible. Fine. My room was fine. Some workers were not friendly but others were. Some problems.
Everything is good overall, I have a few maintenance issues that aren't urgent so I'm not sending in a ticket until the pandemic slows down. Biggest issue: I can't park in the empty parking lot without paying even though most people left to live at home :( it's very frustrating and unreasonable.
Love the amenities and the modern rooms. Having it be fully furnished and utilities included made it much easier. Maintenance is very helpful and quick to help out.
It is a nice place to stay at the academy on Charles but they had a few things to work on including the noise levels. The maintenance workers are very nice and truly made a difference for me though.
The apartment themselves are really great. It’s cozy and really clean. The maintenance staff are quick to get the job done and stuff gets fixed really quickly.
The amenities and the service of the apartment are all very good. I renewed my lease for next year and can't wait to return to my apartment.
There are do many amenities here and the suites are amazing. I love it here. The view of Baltimore at night is incredibly breathtaking from the rooftop.