The Academy on Charles

4.4

4.4

Besides my ceiling which inevitably will not stop leaking, I have loved the experience living here. The staff could not be nicer, the amenities are wonderful, and the environment is really calming and enjoyable as a college student.
Overpriced, but at least it has all the bells and whistles. Honestly, everything is overpriced near campus. In that sense, the academy is ok so long as you dont get one of the closet sized rooms, speaking from experience. The bigger rooms are pretty good tho.
I love living here because the location is the best possible especially for student athletes. The staff and maintenance are top notch as well.
I have loved my experience so far. The staff are friendly and helpful. The environment and amenities are convenient. The room is spacious and comfortable. I could not ask for more.
Tour by Devonte was awesome. Looking forward to moving in August. Some inconsistency with the webpages when signing on but hopefully they will get ironed out.
Living here with everything included was stress free and I really enjoyed how engaging the staff was with all the activities and giveaways they planned
It was a very wonderful apartment and great staff that were kind and considerate and also the views are amazing and so are the amenities!!!!
the staff and maintenance are amazing and truly make living at the academy a pleasure. The Instagram for the academy along with the giveaways always makes my day better!
Communal spaces were well stocked and clean. Apartments were very nicely furnished and finished, but were a little small. Staff were super helpful.
I've been having a great experience living here. The noise from the garbage truck in the mornings is a little offsetting, but it is better now than before.