The Academy on Charles

4.4

4.4

I think that my experience here and the community here at the Academy has been great! I really appreciate how attentive management has been and how the community is.
I really enjoy the ambiance of the apartment building. The only complaint I have is that I wish that the rooms were a big bigger. Apart from that, I think everything is great so far.
The apartment is always so clean and fresh smelling. It is refreshing walking in and out each time. My only concern is there are never any hot chocolates for the MARS drink machine. A well stocked drawer of hot chocolates would make this rating a 5!
The place is very nice but need to control the noice level! 1. I love the coffee in the common room there is always a lot of choices 2’ The stuffs is very helpful and nice. They are willing to help me to solve my problem. 3. The furnished apartment have all the things I need!
The staff and crew have been nice and welcoming and provided fun interactive events. While not every resident in the building is approachable, the environment is overall refreshing.
good room arrangement that allows me and my two friends to live in an apartment with 3b3b, but decoration is not that satisfying, we cannot control our air conditioner separately.
Love the coffee bar. The events that are hosted on the premises during the school year give a chance to meet other fellow residents who you wouldnt know otherwise.
very convenient location relative to campus, amenities are superior to that of nine east and closer than the social. also unlike other buildings, no mice and not many bugs
The apartment is nice. I am in a 3b3b bedroom. The room is large. And the staff are friendly. The only thing is that the kitchen does not have enough space to store three people‘s utensils and pots.
Good rooms but can vary in quality and size for the price. Sometimes hot water only lasts 5 minutes. Chairs are prone to breaking and are pretty bad. The mail isn't in lockers at the moment so I'm scared to order anything important until its fixed.