Pretty good so far. The desk people are very accommodating. In general I enjoy what AoC has to offer. Just a bit strict on leasing despite the leasing offers, the renewal is different per year.

Reply from The Academy on Charles

The leasing process went very smoothly. The best part of the experience was how helpful the front office staff was. They kept in contact with me and were immensely transparent with how they went about moving us along the process. There is a level of professionalism here that more housing units should emulate.

Reply from The Academy on Charles

Great experience. Some issues with initially with appliances in apartment due to past tenants, but they were open to fixing the issues after move-in. Nice to have gym and terrace available for resident use.

Reply from The Academy on Charles

Great love it here but location is sometimes inconvenient and leasing office times are somewhat inconvenient sometimes when trying to pick up a package

Reply from The Academy on Charles

My resident experience is very good so far, as my friends are my suite mates. The best part of living here is the maintenance, as Shawn is the absolute best guy in the world and I am so grateful for him always doing his best to help us in any way he can, going out of his way to even buy 3 different shade sizes to make sure my window was taken care of!

Reply from The Academy on Charles

I have had a pretty good experience thus far. Really like the great and very friendly staff as well as the very speedy responses to maintenance issues.

Reply from The Academy on Charles

I really enjoyed staying at the Academy. The amenities are really excellent and the management is always willing to help me out. I would definitely recommend it to rising juniors.

Reply from The Academy on Charles

Very friendly staff and fast response from maintenance. Everything you usually worry about when renting an apartment is taken care of for you. A stress free place to live!

Reply from The Academy on Charles

It's one of the best deals around campus!! The apartments are very secure and very clean. I also love the fact that there is a washer and a dryer within the unit.

Reply from The Academy on Charles

pretty good. apartment and lobby are pretty nice. elevators & events could be better. i especially like the ones that give out food. terrace needs better outdoor furniture tho

Reply from The Academy on Charles

So far so good, I really like the quick response to maintenance issues and the very welcoming and nice staff. I also like the coffee/tea amenities in the lobby.

Reply from The Academy on Charles

The academy is great. Everyone is kind and sweet and smiley. They’re always happy to help and maintenance is on point!!! Oh did I mention the free coffee? There’s free printing too! All this and your own bathroom!

Reply from The Academy on Charles

Great facilities and kind staff/maintenance, yet the administration on the first floor sometimes have miscommunication issues and many residents don't know what to expect when it comes to rent contracts/payments

Reply from The Academy on Charles

Pretty good experience so far. I haven't actually experienced the apartment, but I have friends who live here and I've toured, so I'm pretty excited.

Reply from The Academy on Charles

Overall everything is very nice and the community is friendly. Our washing machine broke, but they fixed in instantly. The only major issue is that the thermostat can be difficult at times and the bedrooms are all colder than the common space.

Reply from The Academy on Charles

The staff are friendly. Apartment is very clean and modern. Facilities are good. Utilities and furniture are included so very convenient. Nice experience!

Reply from The Academy on Charles

Overall really good, the apartment is nice and large, reasonable price considering that everything is included. Community events are a nice extra touch.

Reply from The Academy on Charles

Nice amenities and they have good rooftop and nice lobby too. The drinks definitely make a difference. More effort could be made to have more events

Reply from The Academy on Charles

I've enjoyed living here! There staff is friendly, rooms are nice, and the maintenance is prompt. I have recommended the Academy to others who are potentially interested.

Reply from The Academy on Charles

It has been a great experience! I love the amenities and the facility is really beautiful. Will definitely be renewing my lease! Best building option near campus.

Reply from The Academy on Charles

Big fan. I really like the amenities, such as the free coffee because no other building does that. I also appreciate the community events. The building is very nice too

Reply from The Academy on Charles

I like my apartment a lot. It's a little small and feels slightly cramped but my roommate is AWESOME and we love our kitchen. The hours available to pick up the packages make it hard to pick up since we usually work 9-6 pm.

Reply from The Academy on Charles

It's a great place to stay. One of the downsides is the walls are thin so I can hear our neighbors yelling in the middle of the night. In addition, it would be great we could fix the heater.

Reply from The Academy on Charles

I like the amenities provided and how available staff are. Other residents in the apartment are amenable, although there isn't really a 'community'. (I don't need one though)

Reply from The Academy on Charles

Love it so far. The printer still hasn’t started working and sometimes the staff don’t know answers to questions. But the view? A 10/10 !!!!