Everything is pretty good especially the move in week events which help us quickly know more people and make more friends. The rooms are clean so that we don't need to worry about doing some cleaning stuff.

The maintenance staff are nice. The building is well finished and rooms are furnished. All the utilities are included in the rent making life much easier.

The community is very lively. I felt comfortable with the people who lived there. I made many friends who helped me with my college experience.

The building is very nice and clean, with many amenities. But the lease took very long to sign due to some mistakes made in its preparation.

It's Amazing!!! I love the Academy and all its included amenities. The staff and administrators are so kind and caring and they are always willing to lend a hand.

Overall great building, good amenities and maintenance. Love that there are events organized and free coffee+tea downstairs. My complaint would be with the management and office staff-during management transition there was a lot of confusion and wrong information.

Amenities were great since everything included. However, would have to see the place in person before adding anything else. Also, would be of much help if questions from residents can be addressed promptly.

Awesome place, amazing amenities. Maintenance is super responsive other than a couple of exceptions. Love the rooftop, and the gym is really amazing.

I love the building and the amenities, especially how modern and inclusive the apartments are. Hardwood floors, washer/dryer/dishwasher, granite counters etc. Management is a hit or miss- some of the staff are really sweet and helpful, but some look like they couldn’t care less. I’ve gone down for help a few times on the weekend, only to find the office unstaffed all day which is disappointing.

Mackenzie helped me when I first asked for info regarding The Academy and she was very informative and courteous. She answered all my questions and easily walked me through the leasing process.

The staff is so cool and nice! Always helping when they can. The amenities are a great touch too. The rooftop terrace is my favorite part of the building.

I appreciate the rewards program although it is not very descriptive about what is necessary to complete the various rewards the this website.

Living at the academy on Charles has been a great experience . The rooms are spacious, the neighborhood is safe and the location is perfect.

We did a tour of the model unit in the building. As well as the Fitness center, Study room and Terrace. It seems like a nice place to live!!

The apartment is super nice! Fully furnished and all utilities paid so you don’t have to worry about any of that! I love the spacious rooms!

The Academy on Charles is a vibrant community with a great set of apartment amenities and convenient location right next to Homewood campus.

Looking forward to starting the next school year though I have not yet stayed at the Academy. Really like that these community awards exist as they keep us engage.

The overall living experience is good. The apartment has friendly office staff and helpful maintenance staff. Security guards are responsible.

Apartment is clean, well furnished, has good amenities, and has nice staff! The lobby is always a great place to hang out with the free coffee and pool table!

The apartment is very clean and modern. The community area in the front is very nice and tidy. The apartment lay out is great and overall, it is very comfortable living here

Haven't moved in yet, but everyone so far has been nice and accommodating (though some confusion was present and still is, so I have to give 4 instead of 5 stars)

There are beautiful amenities including the skydeck on the 11th floor and the computer lab, study rooms, and gym. There are some things to be improved, but overall positive experience.

The apartment itself is beautiful and the staff are extremely helpful. My one complaint is the extra fees they tack on unnecessarily, and the fact that the building does not allow subletting.

I love living here. I have had a fantastic year and a half being in this establishment. The people who work in the office are very nice. Everyone should live here.

It was awesome. Great nice. Had fun. Comfortable. Coffee is awesome. Goooooood stuff. Nice appartment. Good that all is included in rent. A lil pricey though