The Academy on Charles

4.4

4.4

I’ve lived here for a bit and it’s a pretty nice apartment complex. I would advise living on a higher floor. I currently live on the first floor and we’ve had apartments above us have leaks that ended up flooding our apartment. Other than that, the amenities are great.
I am very pleased living at the Academy. Maintenance is always quick and helpful. The rooftop is awesome. The only thing I would change is that parking is very expensive and sometimes people that do not have a sticker park in the lot.
It's ok it has good standing and it strong and comfy and warm and has friendly neighbors that i really appreciate amd the staff is amazing!!!
It is a nice place to liveCommunity is clean I haven’t had so many problems living here it is a pleasure the neighbors are polite and niceI would recommend living here to my family and friends do you want peace and quiet this is where you should be
Hard to write a new review since COVID has kept us inside mostly. Not bad, the people next door are loud sometimes and have people over, but can't fault the building for that!
Since people have moved back in with the start of the second semester, we've had a chance to engage more with our immediate apartment community, obviously within the restrictions surrounding the pandemic.
Very nice community! Management is always doing giveaways and themed events around the holidays. They also do competitions on their Instagram page.
Maintenance is fast, and the apartment building is beautiful. They keep all places very clean, like the gym and hallways. The rooftop is the best part!
Love all the amenities included and the study rooms are awesome. What I love about the academy is the size of the kitchens. I can bring out my inner Gordon Ramsay with the amount of counter space I have. May seem like a weird thing to like but it’s so much larger than where I lived earlier since the kitchens in Charles village tend to be so tiny (wyman tower, 9E, etc)
Please rate & review your apartment community. Please rate & review your apartment community. Please rate & review your apartment community. Please rate & review your apartment community.