The Academy on Charles

4.4

4.4

This place is the perfect size for me and one roommate! We love how updated everything is. It was a relief to find a furnished place in such a great location. All of the amenities and the neighborhood make it such a great value. The staff is very friendly and helpful and timely. I would recommend The Academy to everyone.
Overall a nice place to live, but little issues and other small bothersome things keep coming up. I just know my opinion has been on a steady decline since moving in.
I haven’t moved in yet, but The Academy has been really helpful so far! The apartment is beautiful and spacious, and they’ve let me know that they will make accommodations for when I’m ready to come back to campus.
Decent. One suggestion: check each apartment more thoroughly before handing it to residents. Washers that smell like molds, moldy showers, broken AC should really not be the first things new residents deal with when they move in to the academy considering the rent they’re paying.
The overall experience is great and wonderful in a certain price range. it is also convenient to go to class. The service is good and efficient as well.
Loving the great voices from the balcony and the approachable/ always welcoming staff. It is a huge perk to be so close to campus, especially when going on walks.
The staff is very friendly and the building is always clean. Really enjoy the free coffee and study area. Like the occasional activities put on by the apartment as well.
Friendly but very inefficient staff. Package arrives slowly. If you call in off hours no one would return the call. I feel most of them care about making the experience better, but it just is not
The Academy on Charles has been a great home for my time at Hopkins. They have fantastic amenities and great rooms. I will definitely be renewing my lease
The apartment themselves are really great but can be a little pricey. It’s cozy and really clean. The maintenance staff fixes stuff really quickly!