I have really enjoyed living in the Varsity. Every time an issue has come up, I have emailed them and within a few hours they've responded. That doesn't usually happen, so I appreciate their quick responses and efforts to want to fix any and all issues.

It's a great apartment with awesome facilities and design. A tad expensive and the walls can be pretty thin (neighbors make noise late at night disturbing sleep).

Altogether a really great experience! The building is always quiet and really appreciate the indoor gym, makes exercise very convenient. Great work!

I really love living at The Academy. First of all, it's great to have my own bathroom. Second of all, I love the laundry in the unit. Third of all, the staff is amazing.

The apartment community is great. No complaints as far as noise or disturbances. Residents are very kind and personable. Staff is also very helpful and accommodating. One suggestion would be to increase the number of community activities.

I staff is always very helpful and accommodating. The rooms are clean and spacious. Any problems I have had were dealt with in a timely manner. Thanks!

Great apartment to live in! It's super clean, and the staff is really nice. In-unit washer and dryer are big pluses, as well as included utilities and even cable TV

It's always been amazing living in the Academy! I'm sad to be leaving but would highly recommend it to any student due to the amazing staff and location!

I definitely would recommend The Academy on Charles! Love the free coffee / tea in the Breakfast Bar, the staff is beyond friendly and accommodating, and we get to meet and mingle with other residents while enjoying the cute and fun planned monthly resident events!

The office staff is beyond friendly, maintenance has taken care of requests in a timely manner, and did I mention the resident events?! Absolutely love how there are events, at least once a month, to get the residents engaged outside of school / work to just relax and how much the staff shows their appreciation for their residents. Even though there are only 3 visitor spots out front, you are able to find parking pretty quickly and unlike most places, their parking prices are not going to burn a hole in your pocket. I think $100 / month for surface parking and $130 / month for garage parking is doable. Even with an older facade for the building, once you're inside, you get to see that the apartment homes are fully-furnished (excluding a TV for the common area), Queen sized-beds in each bedroom and granite counter tops, heard they renovated this place a few years ago and I must say, they did a BEAUTIFUL job with renovations! All utilities are included, only steps away from JHU Homewood Campus, Hampden area and a 20-minute ride to downtown Baltimore? What more could you ask for? Living at The Academy on Charles has its perks, so again, if you take any review to heart, take mine and see that this place gets you more for your money. Remember, you get what you pay for. So with that said, it really is nice to have an all-inclusive rent that includes all utilities, one-of-a-kind amenities (rooftop terrace, fitness center, a study room and a business center), a big enough lobby to just chill or have friends visit, and the most friendliest staff. Definitely would recommend !

It's a very comfortable and beautiful apartment. Very kind to residents, and close to the Homewood campus of Johns Hopkins University. Highly Recommend.

I really love living here— from the sweet and fun staff, to the cool events, to the monthly calendar, the extra stuff really does go a long way. The facility is also beautiful and I’m happy I chose somewhere with such great amenities.

I really enjoy the amenities here and the apartments are new and modern. The staff is always friendly and plan fun events for residents to enjoy. Plus, the view of Baltimore from the roof is gorgeous!

The staff members are very helpful in answering questions about maintenance, subletting, parking policies etc. Definitely also like how you guys are implementing a new printing system.

Terrible internet connection in some rooms but otherwise a nice place to live. Close to the recreation center and somewhat close to lecture halls.

Had some glitches during moving in but mostly has been a smooth stay. Overall it’s been a pretty good experience with the staff and community at the Academy on Charles.

So far the experience with academy is pretty good. Sometime I just hope leasing office could be more helpful and fexible with residents need, such as moving in date and storage

Great experience so far, management is always super friendly and helpful. 10/10 would highly recommend to anyone looking for a place to live

apple pie peach cobbler chocolate cake the cow jumped over the moon but why to get to the other side haha did you hear about Jimmy yes that's so sad

I love the building and the quality of the apartments- they’re clean and huge, and have such nice ammenities (washer/dryer/dishwasher, granite counters, etc.)

It's a cool place. Rent is on the top end of apartments but the location of the building relative to Hopkins is perfect. Also, the coffee bar is nice for late night studying.

Signing a lease was incredibly easy compared to the complexity of Hopkins housing. We also got out top room choice! I can’t wait to finish my college career in such a great atmosphere

The apartments are super nice and the ammenities are the best in town. We can't wait to live here next year. We also love how close it is to the campus.

I haven’t lived there yet but I expect great things. I hear a lot about the events that are hosted and the sound fun. The building is very clean and I love the balcony!

Great balcony views. Close to campus makes it very convenient. Ground floor lounge is very nice to have as well. AC and laundry in units is a huge plus.