The Academy on Charles

4.4

4.4

Maintenance is fast, and the apartment building is beautiful. They keep all places very clean, like the gym and hallways. The rooftop is the best part!
Love all the amenities included and the study rooms are awesome. What I love about the academy is the size of the kitchens. I can bring out my inner Gordon Ramsay with the amount of counter space I have. May seem like a weird thing to like but it’s so much larger than where I lived earlier since the kitchens in Charles village tend to be so tiny (wyman tower, 9E, etc)
Please rate & review your apartment community. Please rate & review your apartment community. Please rate & review your apartment community. Please rate & review your apartment community.
I really enjoy each and every one of the very diverse services and amenities available to the residents who have decided to live and to reside here.
This is a greaf place to live with great amenities! The staff is nice and the building is always kept clean. Overall great experience. Keep up the good work!
It's a great place to rent as far as I know. Hopkins students who live at The Academy on Charles love the location and the building. The building is nicely maintained.
Love the academy! Maintenance is quick to reply to any needs and the building is beautiful. The only problem is that the walls are really thin and you can hear your neighbors.
I love not only the community, but the safe space the academy provides for me! I’m glad there are spaces for me to relax, get a good workout in, or just get outside.
The apartment is pretty good! There have been a few incidences where water has leaked into our apartment from above so I would recommend living on a higher floor. Plus the view up there is much better also!
Amazing place to live in. Great neighbourhood. Bus stop is also super close. Within the campus. Staff is very helpful and polite. Will definitely recommend this.