The Academy Palomar

My favorite part of living here is the community feeling of unity with activities and the surroundings. The clubhouse and fire pit make this a great “hang out” and I appreciate all the extras of the Academy.
Amenities are good now that they are complete, but the matching for random roommates did not look at the matching survey to find appropriate matches.
The staff is so friendly and helpful, this community feels like home. The extra amenities make this a very friendly apartment complex and the events with food are appreciated after a long day at school.
The Academy is very very nice. This place is like many modern homes and comes with everything you need to just move right in. The staff is great and the amenities and extra are amazing as well.
It’s a pretty good overall but there’s some issues with the apartment. The heater doesn’t work and the water tank constantly needs to be rebooted.
A very spacious apartment with all new appliances. Easy to clean. neighbors are kind and easy to get along with. great community of people. overall amazing. wifi is a little difficult
So far everything has been great. The new community looks very nice and all of the amenities it comes with are amazing. I’m very glad I chose to live here
The apartment is great and I have enjoyed the community so far. Other than an initial issue with our washer my experience has been pleasant so far and I am excited to see what this year has in store!
The place is super nice, people are great and super helpful. They were at the complex all everyday all day long during move in week so even though I got to move in early. To see them stand out there in the hot sun all the way until the sun came down was pretty cool.
This place is so nice. Everything is brand new and I don’t have to live like a regular college student. The staff had always been so helpful and nice too.