The Academy Palomar

4.2

4.2

It is a very nice place to live, and the people are great! The apartments are all clean and nice, and everything you need is there. The neighbors are friendly, respectful, and quiet. It’s a great place to live!
I have lived at the Academy Palomar for 2 years and it has been a wonderful experience. The apartments are well maintained and the staff is quick to respond to any issues that arise. I feel safe and the amenities are a huge plus to living in this community.
The website was pretty easy to use and the service was great. The one thing that I wasn't sure about was giving you guys my SSN because it seems that that is not needed for applying to apartments.
The staff are so friendly and the neighbors are friendly too! So excited to spend my senior year here and meet new friends! The photos on the website make the place look super nice:)
Lovely amenities and the neighborhood made signing a lease here a no brainer. I feel really safe and the staff is always willing to help out
I wish there were more pictures of the rooms or a virtual tour because I feel like I didn’t really get to see what I’m paying for, but the rest of the experience is better than any other place I’ve applied for.
I like living here, but it is too expensive for the lack of noise insulation. The common space is big and the kitchen is huge but it is unfortunate that parking is extra, and it is so expensive on top of that. The management could also improve their communication and courtesy towards residents.
Great staff amenities and community. Central to many locations such as downtown, grocery stores, restaurants, and campus itself. Appreciate the friendliness of the staff
I love living here. So peaceful and great people! Can’t wait for covid to be over so that all of the amenities are open for public use! Thanks
The noise privacy is a real issue and I'm bummed we can't use the coffee machine. I feel like that would have better compensated for the high price of living. The area is nice, though, and I'm not afraid to walk my dog at night.