- Brand-new construction, high-quality furniture and appliances, and a beautiful courtyard and clubhouse
- Very friendly and professional student assistant leasing staff.
- Maintenance issues are fixed promptly.
- Full-time leasing staff (not student assistants) are rather disorganized. They don't communicate well with their after-hours staff, and I have received conflicting information on multiple occasions. The administration, in general, seems quite chaotic.
- Rent remains one of the highest in SLO, despite a majority of the amenities being closed due to COVID.
- Residents regularly host large gatherings without masks and act as if there is no pandemic. I have alerted management, and they declined to take action.
- My new roommate was subject to physical threats at his previous unit (where he had been living for over a year before the violent roommate arrived.) Management did not evict the violent roommate, and instead forced the victim to transfer on 1-2 days' notice.