The Academy Palomar

Academy Palomar is a safe and clean place to live. The apartments are new and nicely furnished with plenty of space in the bedrooms and common areas. The outside grounds are kept clean and sanitized and there are comfortable places to hang out and study.
I don't have anything to write, I just want the free points so I can have your money and spend it on some really nice Jordans or something else.
The Academy Palomar is a great place to be. The amenities are great and the staff is very nice. All of the neighbors are also really nice. Overall, I have really enjoyed my experience.
I enjoy my roommates and the amenities very much! One thing I don't like is how loud my neighbors are above and next to me. I really enjoy the amenities offered by the clubhouse, that is my favorite part of the community!
I really like living here. The apartment and amenities are so nice and this year there is a great community here too! The staff are nice and quick to fix any problems
It has been fairly decent. The rooms are in good shape and it’s clean. The only issue noticed was the stove top has a white heat stain and one of the sink’s water pressure is too low.
Pros: - Brand-new construction, high-quality furniture and appliances, and a beautiful courtyard and clubhouse - Very friendly and professional student assistant leasing staff. - Maintenance issues are fixed promptly. Cons: - Full-time leasing staff (not student assistants) are rather disorganized. They don't communicate well with their after-hours staff, and I have received conflicting information on multiple occasions. The administration, in general, seems quite chaotic. - Rent remains one of the highest in SLO, despite a majority of the amenities being closed due to COVID. - Residents regularly host large gatherings without masks and act as if there is no pandemic. I have alerted management, and they declined to take action. - My new roommate was subject to physical threats at his previous unit (where he had been living for over a year before the violent roommate arrived.) Management did not evict the violent roommate, and instead forced the victim to transfer on 1-2 days' notice.
This place is beautiful and comes with all the amenities. The community is good and it’s always very peaceful and quiet. Although it’s not open yet I am excited to use the exercise room.
I really love living here but with all the amenities being cut for at least part of this year, we should be compensated for that! Work orders are processed in a speedy manor, which I appreciate!
Apartments are super nice, great natural lighting, amazing amenities and appliances; we are hoping the apartment complex gym & clubhouse will open soon!