The Academy Palomar

4.2

4.2

Christina
So welcoming so far and great at answering any questions. Very responsive and great at following up when questions are asked or requests made. Great facility.
Alicia
The apartment complex is very organized and very communicative. They always reach out and answer any questions that a tenet may have. They are also respectful if people’s privacy.
Brandon
Good stuff. I am happy here. They provide all the amenities. Room is very nice. Bed is big. I love it here. It is home for me. Apartment is nice
Charles
Apartment is spacious and in generally good repair, but custodial services do take somewhat longer than they should for the price but not bad.
Kaleb
quiet, and drama free. A good location if your priority is work, school, or any other focus that requires a quiet relaxed place to come home to.
Isabel
I moved in this fall and so far I have had a good experience. The clubhouse is great and the Palomar as a whole is very well kept and clean.
Sebastian
It’s kind of loud here isn’t it? I feel like I wake up a lot to sounds from the outside. I could close my window but then I’d be too hot to sleep since there’s no air conditioning.
John
Currently, at the academy, I have had not a terribly good nor bad experience, and have found it to be neutral. The building is nice. The bathroom is nice. The end
Finlay
There were a couple problems with the apartment when I moved in but they were dealt with fast and efficiently. I would recommend staying here to future students.
Courtney
This is a great place to live! I love having an accessible gym with lots of different equipment, as well as various study spaces and free coffee!