The Addison at South Tryon

4.2

4.2

Kadejah
Quiet environment. Friendly neighbors and the team in the leasing office is amazing. My move in was easy, with absolutely no hassle. No complaints so far!

Supraja
Community and area is good, especially love the trees surrounding it and pathway for walking. Facilities are also good. Corridor and steps area can be kept little cleaner.

Tyler P.
I have enjoyed my stay here so far. I enjoy the amenities and haven’t had an issue with neighbors and have only experienced a few small problems with my current apartment. I wish the maintenance team had responded quicker to my request but eventually it was fixed.

Melanie
Awesome consulting staff however some of the maintenance staff could do A LOT BETTER- maintenance sup and office manager are overworked but are very nice and willing to go the extra mile to help! Love this team!!

Bobbi
I like that living on the community I’ve made a lot of friends who have become family and I’m thankful the community was a great space for that.

Doris
I have lived here for 2 years. When I first moved in the grounds were well kept and the breezeway was always clean and this is not the case now.. It is hard for me to get management to clean up the feces left by the residents dogs. I am not happy.

Brittany
My experience has been positive for the most part. It can get a little noisy at times. The interactions with staff and my neighbors have been pretty friendly as well.

Kirsten
about 2 months ago
So far it has been good. Only issue we have is the upstairs neighbor and the noise from her apartment. We enjoy that the neighborhood for the most part is quiet and clean.

Krystie
about 2 months ago
The magnetic gates to our building have never been fully fixed. There’s also the issue of the resident in my building who keeps her dog off the leash and doesn’t pick up after it, no repercussions. I’ve had several things be brought up to maintenance and they haven’t actually been fixed.

Jessica
2 months ago
We moved here in 2020 and it was a really nice and clean neighborhood. Its still a nice neighborhood but its not as clean, the trash is always over flowing, the bathrooms in the pool area were very filthy the last time i went. Not to mention rent has gone up and we can't even use the pool yet we are still getting charged for the people to pick up the trash and amenities. If we can go back to how clean this community used to be I'd give it a 5 star.