I live within 10-15 minutes of campus and all my friends/family. Perfect location. Staff is very friendly and easy to get ahold of. Great amenities

My resident experience so far was amazing I went in the office to get service and was greeted and assisted very well. The girls in the office were well mannered and had me very excited !

I like the location of the apartments, the rent for a furnished apartment is reasonable, and the staff always do their best to help. However, my roommates and apartment neighbors are incredibly inconsiderate with their noise levels and the communication from the office is often confusing (incorrect information, lack of communication altogether, etc.).

Great so,far,or read leasing agents good maitence department. Good General manager well kept. Clean grounds quite peaceful community thanks !!!!

Mostly of my experience at The Alden has been well, but one improvement would certainly make it better. I believe recycling bins should be added to our disposal area.

Great. Needed maintenance to fix something and they came right away. The ladies in the housing office are always nice and helpful. The online portal is very helpful as well.

The biggest issue is noise from cars and late night washing and drying by other residents. I also have had issues getting clarification on questions I have had. With that said, overall the staff is courteous and maintenance is done promptly and effectively.

So far I love the experience I’m having with the complex! They are very negotiable and take heed to our concerns as residents! I would highly suggest this as a place for your stay!

I Have No Complaints I Love How They Treat Me & Make Me Feel Welcomed, The Rent Is Afforable As Well As The 24/7 Gym I Definitely Do Not Mind Living Here.

It has actually been a great experience staying in The Alden. I have met a lot of new people, made a lot of new friends. I’ve explored a lot of different places every since I moved here.

Everything is done in an orderly matter. Maintenance is a bit slow. The neighborhood and apartments are pretty much nice and somewhat up to date.

Not very pleased with the employees in the office, their communication is horrible. I don’t like the maitnence, how I have to wait 3 weeks for a working toilet, and the location is not the greatest.

This place is quiet and clean and is a great place to live. Pricing isn’t bad and the staff is super helpful and friendly. My roommate is very clean and respectful and she is a great person. Alden was my first choice when I moved to birmingham and I haven’t been disappointed.

I love staying here it is amazing. My roommate are nice and I love the space. I can’t wait for the summer. I can really go swimming and hang out with my new friends I’ve made. And also the work out room also ammmaaazziinng.

I think this is the best apartment complex because of the location like I can go eat all hours of the night no issue because a lot of things stay open.

Very loud, very messy, maintenance never did my service request, dirty carpeting, dog poop everywhere, people leave bags of trash in storage space outside and in breezeways, etc.

Living here is pretty OK if you have two people that you already know really well. But if you are new here and you have to have two strangers living with you you can start off really terrible especially if you are do not get along. I really like that it is a low cost and I also like that I get to meet new people but I don’t think I would like to meet new people by staying with them for the first time.The noise level of times gets really loud especially when I’m trying to sleep or get some sleep for work or school. The utilities work pretty well and my neighbors for the most part are OK. But I don’t like that there is dog poop everywhere.

It’s a great price, but it needs to be renovated. The gate needs to be fixed. There should also be a better process for maintenance to fix request

Convenient location, affordable housing, awesome amenity perks. Staff is friendly and available to help when needed. Community cleanliness has improved.

Overall good experience! Just can take them awhile to fix things, but when they fix them I normally don’t have problems with them anymore. The works are really nice people.

Have had to go to the office 3 times trying to get my mailbox to open. Still can’t open my mailbox since around the end October. Maintainence requests have been made multiple times and I still can’t open my mailbox.

The apartments are very nice. The noise isn’t really bad at all. The maintenance is highly needed. It’s not a bad place to live & affordable

Since I have been here everything has been okay there is things that needs to be fixed in the apartment like the floors and stuff but other than that I’ve had a good experience

My experience at the Alden has gotten better over time... it just takes a really long time for service requests to be filled. Like about 3 months ago I notified staff about my tiles in my kitchen and no one has come to fix it yet. When I got here the room I was supposed to be in wasn’t even clean. It was very dirty and the leasing office was unorganized because I had visited and followed up about my lease and even signed my lease online and they still didn’t have me on the list for an apartment so I had to wait 2 hours for an apartment. My experience has gotten better now than when I first moved in. I just wish service requests were faster.

It was great and i enjoy living here and everyone is so sweet. If you have a problem they get right on it. The Alden is the place to live,sikeeee