The Alexander

4.7

4.7

Verified Resident
about 10 hours ago
Amazing staff that is very responsive to any questions or concerns that I may have. The maintenance staff is also very responsive to any problems.
Vishwan
The Alexander is a great community. I love the amenities- gym, pool, terrace etc. The staff is very welcoming and friendly. And the views from my apartment are amazing.
Vasudha
I am very happy with the Alexander. The apartment is modern with beautiful interiors. The views are amazing. I love the resident events and the bar cart pop ups.
Harsh
We've rented all our lives and The Alexander is the only place we would recommend wholeheartedly to anyone to move to. From the staff to the amenities - simply impeccable.
Ravi
Love the apartment building. Great location, close to everything. Good amenities and great front desk staff. Strongly recommend living in this apartment.
Marshall
Amazing building that has everything you could want. High quality construction, great location, reasonable rent, and an attentive staff. This will be the last place I ever rent
Enmanuel
Living at the Alexander is such a great place to live. They really care about your experience here and keep the building up clean, safe and welcoming. The management team keeps you informed on everything happening in the building from special events, which are all fun, to annual maintenance to keep the building in its best condition! Doggos are also their favorite to spoil too! You cannot be the city views from your apartment to the observation deck!
Jennifer
We love this community so much! It feels like a big welcoming family. The staff is great and we love all the events, especially the weekly treats/surprises on the cart in the lobby. I recommend this building to anyone who asks!
Verified Resident
So far I love living here! Everyone has been helpful and friendly and it’s so quiet and convenient. I’m excited about the amenities in my unit and in the building.
Carrie
Great community, in an ideal location, with kind staff and neighbors, fun events, and clean and amenable shared spaces. As an added bonus, the views of the city, either from your apartment or the rooftop, are incredible!