When we finally got our apartment it all was great. Everyone has been very sweet trying to do the best job they can to turn things around for us. We are very appreciative. Love the apartment and the whole complex.

We love enjoy living@ the Alexander, the apartments are modern with high ceilings, the pool is great & the people who work here are friendly

So far, it’s been good. Everyone has been nice to me and I appreciate the help after the incident. I love the location and how big my apartment is xx

A breath of fresh air. I love living here. The front desk employees are super friendly, management is responsive. Coming from New York, this place is amazing.

this Is a great location and the staff is great. Biggest complaint is that when we moved in our AC didn’t work, and several other problems with the appliances in our unit. However, when we presented the issue it was resolved quickly which was great!

I love living here! It’s beautiful, always clean, staff is friendly and accommodating, and maintenance is fast and efficient. I would recommend it to anyone considering moving downtown. The Alexander is where you want to be

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

The Alexander is a great place to live for many reasons. The top three being the fantastic floor-plans fraying very modern design, rooftop pool, and the great staff.

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

The amenities are top notch and the building is new and modern. Best building I have lived in! It is a pleasure to come home each day to a place I enjoy so much.

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

The Alexander is a great place to live! It's really modern and all the staff are very friendly. I love the pool and gym too and the location is perfect!

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

It is awesome living at Alexander lofts in West Palm beach. You can’t beat the location near City Place with so much to do! Love the apartments.

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

Everyone is so friendly at The Alexander and the amenities are amazing! We love the convenience of being downtown, but also in a secure building where we feel safe.

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

Opportunity to improve the after hours emergency maintenance notification system. My AC went out on 6/21, I had just gotten home from working in Texas in 115 degree heat (ironically, I work for Carrier Corp., the HVAC company), and my AC was broken. It took two hours for the technician to even receive my messages — I had to call 3 times — then he said it took him 8 minutes to be able to retrieve the passcode to listen to my messages. 4 stars bc the community is great tho.

The building and staff are amazing. My only complaint is the noise from the adjacent “clubs” that thump thurs-Sunday nights until 3am! I haven’t had decent weekend sleep since I moved in... and that is with a loud sound machine and earplugs to try to block the thumping!

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

So far it has been a great experience and a pleasure to be apart of the community’s building is beautiful and clean and safe and seems to be a great place to call Home

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

I really love the Alexander lofts! My apartment has a fantastic view and the building is very clean and energetic. I am welcomed everyday with fun music when I walk into the building. The staff is very friendly and helpful. No complains here!!

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

Love the area and building. Everyone who works there is super pleasant such an easy move in process. I really enjoy the pool gym and services they provide

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

Streamlined move in process. Candice was very helpful and Jannie was very informative, answered all of my questions. Overall the move in was stress free.

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

Great experience touring and going through the leasing process. Very clean amenities. The gym is very well put together. Excited to live there

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

Modern, contemporary design, great location, friendly management, close to City Place , close to the beach, close to my favorite restaurants, close to freeways, convention center, Kraves center, museums and all places of my favorite activities. Pet friendly building is a very important for lonely people.

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

Love the building I live in (The Lofts) the amenities we have access to and that they are dog friendly! Lots of residents are young professionals as well

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

The Lofts are a great place to live. Everyone is very friendly and polite, and it’s great living in a place where there are almost as many pets as people.

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

Great onboarding experience so far . Jessica was extremely helpful - she assisted me in choosing my home form another state . She was responsive , helpful , knowledgeable and upbeat

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

After living here for 3 months, getting different and extra charges every month, administration fee?? Never heard of that before.... the directory at the Alexander lofts still doesn’t work and every time I asked it’s a “different story” I’m really not happy with the way they handle all these issues. Front desk people are friendly and it’s always clean but that’s about it.

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

Great apartment with amazing views. The staff has been very accommodating and friendly. So far I am enjoying my new apartment! This building has far better quality then neighboring buildings

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

Great building great location great pool and dog friendly. New managment seems to be friendly and professional. The maintenance crew goes above and beyond to maoe life easy.