Great experience touring and going through the leasing process. Very clean amenities. The gym is very well put together. Excited to live there

Modern, contemporary design, great location, friendly management, close to City Place , close to the beach, close to my favorite restaurants, close to freeways, convention center, Kraves center, museums and all places of my favorite activities. Pet friendly building is a very important for lonely people.

Love the building I live in (The Lofts) the amenities we have access to and that they are dog friendly! Lots of residents are young professionals as well

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

The Lofts are a great place to live. Everyone is very friendly and polite, and it’s great living in a place where there are almost as many pets as people.

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

Great onboarding experience so far . Jessica was extremely helpful - she assisted me in choosing my home form another state . She was responsive , helpful , knowledgeable and upbeat

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

After living here for 3 months, getting different and extra charges every month, administration fee?? Never heard of that before.... the directory at the Alexander lofts still doesn’t work and every time I asked it’s a “different story” I’m really not happy with the way they handle all these issues. Front desk people are friendly and it’s always clean but that’s about it.

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

Great apartment with amazing views. The staff has been very accommodating and friendly. So far I am enjoying my new apartment! This building has far better quality then neighboring buildings

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

Great building great location great pool and dog friendly. New managment seems to be friendly and professional. The maintenance crew goes above and beyond to maoe life easy.

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

Jessica helpful the leasing rep went above and beyond to make my move in easy and less stressful. The community is beautiful and all the staff is friendly

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

Love living in the Alexander. Just resigned my lease for another year. Great location and amenities. The women at the concierge desk are always friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

The apartment is great and modern. The transition to the new management team was a little rough. This building if given the right reputation could be the place to live

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

The alexander and alexander lofts is a great place to live. The location is amazing right in the center of downtown West Palm Beach. Tons of things to do are within walking distance.

Someone stole my doormat twice (it was in the trash room after the first time. I brought it back to my door after I found it, then it was gone after the second time). People are nice though, and the gym is great. My cat also loves the space 😺😻

Great living community. Respectful and helpful staff. Nice neighbors. Great area quite and safe. High class living style. Very nice pool and gym.

I’ve really enjoyed living here so far. Amenities are great, the building had character, the staff is friendly. And I love the area.onf of my most favorite places I’ve lived by far.

So far so good. It’s a quiet spot. The only problem that I have is on Sunday nights you can hear the clubs down the street which is super annoying

I moved in about 2 weeks ago and I absolutely love my apartment and the building. The apartment is full of light and spacious and I enjoy being welcomed to fun music when I enter the lobby! It’s going to be a good year living at Alexander lofts.

I enjoy living here and feel comfortable and safe every time I come home. I feel like I'm part of a community. I love the location, pool, facilities and the way the building and spaces are cared for. Thanks!

Beautiful building with very friendly staff. In the heart of the city with great amenities. Walk to all the great locations. Great interiors

The Alexander Lofts are the most enjoyable Apartmnet experiences I have had. Friendly neighbors, welcoming staff, amazing atmosphere and amenities. Being walking distance to great shops and restaurants is a bonus, along with the intercostal being two blocks away! I have been here over a year now and plan to stay

Samantha has made the process for moving in seamless. The property and amenities are wonderful.Everyone I’ve met thus far has been very friendly Love the location. The attention to detail is amazing. I am really looking forward to living here.

Very nice so far. The staff is helpful. The residents for the most part seem nice, friendly and respectful of others. Great location - you can walk to just about anywhere you want or need to go. Pet friendly!

Showings, communication process and application process easy and staff helpful and friendly. We look forward to living here and enjoying the community.

The Alexander and Alexander Lofts is a great place to live. I love all of the amenities including the amazing pool and super hip gym. Would recommend this place to anyone.

I've only been in my apartment a few weeks and I've loved it! Samantha was great at helping me find an apartment. Move in was easy and the staff was super helpful. I look forward to spending my next year at my new home