The apartment is great and modern. The transition to the new management team was a little rough. This building if given the right reputation could be the place to live

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

The alexander and alexander lofts is a great place to live. The location is amazing right in the center of downtown West Palm Beach. Tons of things to do are within walking distance.

Someone stole my doormat twice (it was in the trash room after the first time. I brought it back to my door after I found it, then it was gone after the second time). People are nice though, and the gym is great. My cat also loves the space 😺😻

Great living community. Respectful and helpful staff. Nice neighbors. Great area quite and safe. High class living style. Very nice pool and gym.

I’ve really enjoyed living here so far. Amenities are great, the building had character, the staff is friendly. And I love the area.onf of my most favorite places I’ve lived by far.

So far so good. It’s a quiet spot. The only problem that I have is on Sunday nights you can hear the clubs down the street which is super annoying

I moved in about 2 weeks ago and I absolutely love my apartment and the building. The apartment is full of light and spacious and I enjoy being welcomed to fun music when I enter the lobby! It’s going to be a good year living at Alexander lofts.

I enjoy living here and feel comfortable and safe every time I come home. I feel like I'm part of a community. I love the location, pool, facilities and the way the building and spaces are cared for. Thanks!

Beautiful building with very friendly staff. In the heart of the city with great amenities. Walk to all the great locations. Great interiors

The Alexander Lofts are the most enjoyable Apartmnet experiences I have had. Friendly neighbors, welcoming staff, amazing atmosphere and amenities. Being walking distance to great shops and restaurants is a bonus, along with the intercostal being two blocks away! I have been here over a year now and plan to stay

Samantha has made the process for moving in seamless. The property and amenities are wonderful.Everyone I’ve met thus far has been very friendly Love the location. The attention to detail is amazing. I am really looking forward to living here.

Very nice so far. The staff is helpful. The residents for the most part seem nice, friendly and respectful of others. Great location - you can walk to just about anywhere you want or need to go. Pet friendly!

Showings, communication process and application process easy and staff helpful and friendly. We look forward to living here and enjoying the community.

The Alexander and Alexander Lofts is a great place to live. I love all of the amenities including the amazing pool and super hip gym. Would recommend this place to anyone.

I've only been in my apartment a few weeks and I've loved it! Samantha was great at helping me find an apartment. Move in was easy and the staff was super helpful. I look forward to spending my next year at my new home

Honestly, pretty underwhelming over all. Maintenance requests are supposed to take only a few days, but often take a whole week. Washer broke three times within the first few weeks of living here. Front door intercom system is so difficult to use. A/C and front door have broken several times since I've lived here. Car got booted in my own spot. Overall I would not recommend.

It started really bad but it’s getting better, Nicole was amazing and helped me find the right unit. Front door people aren’t very friendly I hope it changes.... love the Starbucks machine and pet friendly building

Wonderful people to work with, very responsive and professional. I love my new space and all the elaborate amenities the building offers it's residents.

I really enjoyed my stay here so far. I’ve only been here for a few weeks, but everyone is very nice and pleasant. The location is great and the culture of the city is amazing.

Atmosphere, location, and amenities are second to none. Management could be more organized and informed, but have corrected every mistake they have made.

Alexander living is a great way to live. It's comfortable and cozy. Ac works great so buy a blanket. I haven't been in the pool yet but it looks beautiful. If you simply walk into the gym at the Alexander you're guaranteed to gain 5 lbs of muscle instantly. Just kidding. But it is a lovely facility. If you ever have the opportunity to move to Alexander lofts or the Alexander it would be a wonderful experience and you wont regret it.

Great amenities, Love being downtown and venturing to the island for dinner or shopping. Overall the building is gorgeous and friendly neighbors.

I love life now at the loft. My neighbors are nice. My loft is just perfect for what I need. I can walk pretty much anywhere I want both downtown and over on the island.

The Alexander has a really friendly staff and maintance crew. I enjoy being in downtown and happy with having everything walking distance. Our apartment is the perfect size for us.

Reply from The Alexander & Alexander Lofts

The Alexander offers beautiful apartment layouts. I love the mid-century modern design and the friendly office staff! It’s also located in the heart of downtown, surrounded by great options for diverse food and going out.