The Alexander

4.7

4.7

Jillian
The building really makes you feel at home with the community they build. The team at the Alexander is very friendly. They are quick to respond to any maintenance requests.
Joseph
Three years in the making and thinking about a fourth! I have had zero complaints since living here and life is great. The location is great and easy access to everything fun in the city.
Rishabh
Just moved in, so far so enjoying the Alexander! Great amenities and responsive and courteous staff. The lobby coffee is a great plus! Appreciate the secure bike racks as well
Natalie
The staff is absolutely wonderful. Living at The Alexander is the best of all the worlds. AMAZING view of the city. Fifteen minute walked to the Art Museum, Boat House Row, and all the restaurants you could want. It's safe, clean, and everyone is incredibly friendly.
Chiara Rosa Cleofe
We are living here since October last year. We really love this place. The various events are very awsome and we enjoy a lot partecipating. It would be nice if a real piano were on the second floor and people could meet and play and sing together.
Derek
Front desk is great. No complaints. This place is a gem compared to others. I looked at multiple places when I came to Philly and still no regrets about this place. Raised my rent, listen inflation affects regular people more than large companies. Don't use that as an excuse because it's insulting. But I have to say everyone is awesome the people that work in this building are awesome. Love being here
Yashmeet
1 star
For starters we committed to living here on 4/16. My lease at the time was up on the 4/23. I was assured background check would be expedited (site says 3-5 Business days). My roommates and I reached out to management several times over the course of 10 days but we were ignored all but one time until 4/26. I had to pay for storage costs and moving costs twice as. Apartment was dirty even after it was "cleaned" again, the shelves were extremely dusty (there was still hair on the cooking range as well as window sills - clearly the previous residents had a pet and the cleaning was not up to par). There are also a bunch of weird stains and scuff marks that I will be compiling to send in an email. In addition to that I'm hearing from residents that it's been 2 months since the pool's heater has been broken. I am questioning the value of the high rent as well as being charged an amenity fee when they're not fully functioning. I expect better from a building of this caliber.
Gurtej
Love the people and facility The amenities are well maintained. The views from my apartment arw also noteworthy compared to my previous location.
Cathy
I’m very happy with my apartment. I enjoy the activities available to the apartment community that you offer. All of the staff at the Alexander are super friendly.
Brian
great community, really enjoyed the amenities and apartment views. the gym was also very clean. I have been happy with my moving experience so far.