The Alexander Apartments

I loved the cookies ypu put out for our dessert night. They were so moist and tasted so fresh my roommates and I are still are talking about them.
Awesome experience. I am lost for words. It is what I expect and more. Check our the reviews and take a tour for yourself. Top notch world class.
Michelle, Rachel, and team are soo helpful! They made our family move to Philadelphia seamless. Made us feel so comfortable and confident in living at The Alexander. THANK YOU! Dom and Maggie
It is our second year in this building so far and we still think it's the best building in Philadelphia. It is very clean, quiet, with a nice community.
I have had a very good experience so far! Staff is friendly and the amenities of this community are amazingly beautiful even if some COVID-19 related restrictions are applied!
The Alexander is great, but definitely expensive. If you can afford it, it’s a great place to live and I’d recommend living here. Amenities are great and the staff is very nice!
Great time living here. Was the 3rd to move into the building, and 1st to park in the garage. The management has done a great job maintaining the building and giving us a community feel with all the events they throw.
My husband and I have lived at the Alexander for two years now and couldn't imagine living anywhere else in the city! For us, management of the building is one of our top priorities and the Alexander team is top notch! Whenever I needed anything or had to resolve an issue, it's been tended to immediately! Communication is great! The building is always clean and routinely maintained. This is especially a concern given the current Covid situation. Tenants are respectful. The amenities are awesome! I enjoy the gym and pool of a regular basis! This is a great community to be part of!
Great community and well maintained. The concierge and the leasing staff are very helpful as well. The maintenance staff is very courteous and efficient! Great views all around.
Very good experience, have only been here less than a month but as our first experience in Philadelphia, we've really enjoyed this property and its amenities.