Yesterday was move in day and we couldn’t be happier with the amazing staff. They have already made us feel at home. we have absolutely chosen the right place to live!!

Great community. Wonderful staff and love the amenities. Beautiful views and great planned activities for the residents. The pool is ideal for cooling off in the summer

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The staff really changes the experience completely. When I am interacting with a staff member who is helpful and friendly, I am so happy to live in the building.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Everyone is very helpful and responds promptly. The portal is easy to use . The staff are always friendly and helpful. Always have suggestions on quick resolutions.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

This has been the only apartment building where I have felt truly at home. You really feel like you are a part of a community here and the amenities are second to none. A wonderful place to live with wonderful people.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

We really enjoy living here at the Alexander Apartments. The staff from top to bottom is super friendly and really makes our experience wonderful!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

I love my new apartment!The staff is very welcoming and helpful. The amenities are also great. Then only downfall is that at night you can hear everything, noisier than expected, but that comes with city life.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

First class experience. Building is immaculate. Staff is delightful. The building is a family, not a sterile rental. My apartment is beautiful and it's a pleasure to call The Alexander home

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

So far so good, however it's only been about 2 weeks so time will tell. My only gripes so far are that cardboard boxes must be taken to the loading dock (as opposed to being disposed of in the trash/recycling room) and that packages can only be stored in the locker for 3 days or are returned (without even any notification that this will be happening).

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Its been a great experience living here for 9 months. Have some unresolved issues but the new staff has been really great. I am planning to upgrade to a 2 bedroom once my family moves here

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

It is situated in a Nice area, is close to the city centre and museum, the friendly staff is always available to help, the common spaces are clean, nice community event!!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great amenities and attentive services. Well managed property and energy efficient. I enjoy living here and would recommend it to others as well

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Living at the Alexander is great. Friendly personnel and other tenants. Glad that we moved. There are plenty of things to do at the Alexander and in the neighborhood.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The Alexander has a great community and a dog friendly environment. The apartments are really nice and they have plenty of natural light and gorgeous views.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Exceptional - community feel, beautiful building, amazing team - great location and terrific amenities - all make it difficult to ever leave

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

So far everything has been great! The leasing office has set me up very well and I can’t wait to finally move in. The building is very modern and has great amenities.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

My leasing and move-in process has been effortless! Absolutely love this building and can’t wait to get settled in here. The leasing team and concierge has been so welcoming.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Love living here. Great staff. Clean facilities. Parking, package system, bike room all very convenient. Location away from hustle and bustle of center city but still close enough to walk.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

For the short time I’ve lived here the community seems to friendly and supportive. As a new resident the staff is responsive to my frequent questions without frustration.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

It’s been fantastic so far. We do feel a bit disappointed that our apartment is facing south east instead of southwest as discussed before signing our lease and are still waiting for the AC to be fixed which is why I’ve taken off a star. But the ammenities are stellar and the quality of the craftsmanship is superb

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The apartment building is expensive, but it is beautiful and well kept! The staff are friendly and attentive. I would definitely recommend to anyone who can afford it!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Almost jarring is how friendly and open my neighbors are. Typically elevator rides are filled with an awkward silence but at the Alexander people I’ve shared the elevator with greet and converse with each other. I can only guess that this kind of familial vibe is fostered and lead by the management and staff here. This is above and beyond any neighborhood experience I’ve had to date. Bravo!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great amenities, parking is included which made the difference for us in choosing The Alexander. Staff has not been very responsive or knowledgeable about moving in though.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Been at the Alexander for a week and have nothing but great things to say. The staff is great. The units are well insulated from neighbors and the views are incredible.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Extremely friendly front staff. Always quick to respond and help with any needs. Events hosted by the Alexander are always awesome. Some event for every person. Great place to live!!