The Alexander Apartments

4.7

4.7

Cathy
1 day ago
I appreciate the service and friendly staff. You offer many activities for the residents. Your communication to the residents is great especially when something important needs to be brought to everyone’s attention
Elizabeth
I absolutely love living here. The front desk staff, maintenance and amenities are incredible. There is truly nothing to complain about. Love the Alexander!
Jennifer
We are 15 months into living here and just renewed our lease for another 15 months. We absolutely love it here! The staff is great, the residents are great. I love all of the fun community events each month.
Zoey
Experience was great our first year, but definitely declined a bit during our second year. The water filtration system in the gym has been on “red” for several months. We also were told that we could not have a small get-together (~20 people) on the terrace due to covid, though the get-together was outside. What is our $500 amenity fee going towards if we can’t utilize the amenities?
Yanan
My husband and I moved here last year, we have been really enjoy living here at the Alexander, everyone is so nice and it is a great community!
Matthew
The staff is what keeps me at the Alexander. Some neighbors you’ll love and some you’ll hate, but the staff here is the best the city has to offer!
Verified Resident
Great place to live. Amenities are wonderful and staff is extremely helpful. Always clean and well kept. Location is close to the city and easily accessible for commuting.
Kevin
It's been great so far since we moved in last month! The staff are attentive and the amenities are great. The location is also ideal right in Center City.
Alex
I’ve lived at The Alexander for about a year and a half now and am still amazed how perfect this community is. Between the events, holiday decorations, location, price, and the residents and staff this is much more than an apartment building.
Krithika
This place is just perfect. Right from the amenities to the experience, everything is top notch. I would definitely recommend it to anyone although it’s a bit pricey