Love all of the services, such as concierge being able to hold packages for delivery / help with incoming deliveries, send up guests, etc. Would love to see more free food events!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

So far everyone from the staff have been very supportive and helpful. Always friendly and guiding us through the process. Communication has been clear.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

It's been great! Staff is very attentive and helpful at all times, from moving in to picking up my packages and asking about my pets. I got a great tour before moving in, and any time I need to find one of the amenities they'll guide me right to them

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The move-in process was relatively easy (regarding the loading dock and freight elevator access). The building is gorgeous and the staff are so pleasant and helpful. I wish we had more access to building parking. I also wish that paying our first month’s rent on move-in day wasn’t so much of a hassle, that regular checks were accepted.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

It’s been almost a week since moving in and we’re loving it so far! Beautiful fews, great staff, nice community, excellent location. Really glad we moved here.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

I love living here. When I arrive home from a long day of work driving into the garage begins my tranquility. I get to shut out the world and focus on me. I decided to renew my lease for the above reason and also the continued attentiveness of the staff and their care in making all residents feel at home. Love you guys!! Lisa/#2506

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Overall it has been great living in the Alexander. Pros - Very responsive to maintenance issues - Front staffs are nice and well informed Cons - Outside noise (highway and construction near the building)

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great building -- full gym, indoor heated pool, amazing rooftop and the best part is the underground garage to park your car. Highly recommend.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The Alexander is an amazing apartment complex. It is brand new and it is very well-built. You cannot hear your neighbors whatsoever, and the amenities are excellent.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Friendly staff, very secure building. I feel safe coming home at any hour. Love the events that they have for the residences. Amazing views!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Beautiful and clean. Super satisfied although its unfortunate parking is a waitlist. People are friendly and I moved from NY and couldnt be more impressed!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Nice residential apartment. Very classy amnties, nice swimming pool, gym. Front desk people very friendly. Definitely recommend this place...!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Yesterday was move in day and we couldn’t be happier with the amazing staff. They have already made us feel at home. we have absolutely chosen the right place to live!!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great community. Wonderful staff and love the amenities. Beautiful views and great planned activities for the residents. The pool is ideal for cooling off in the summer

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The staff really changes the experience completely. When I am interacting with a staff member who is helpful and friendly, I am so happy to live in the building.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Everyone is very helpful and responds promptly. The portal is easy to use . The staff are always friendly and helpful. Always have suggestions on quick resolutions.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

This has been the only apartment building where I have felt truly at home. You really feel like you are a part of a community here and the amenities are second to none. A wonderful place to live with wonderful people.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

We really enjoy living here at the Alexander Apartments. The staff from top to bottom is super friendly and really makes our experience wonderful!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

I love my new apartment!The staff is very welcoming and helpful. The amenities are also great. Then only downfall is that at night you can hear everything, noisier than expected, but that comes with city life.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

First class experience. Building is immaculate. Staff is delightful. The building is a family, not a sterile rental. My apartment is beautiful and it's a pleasure to call The Alexander home

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

So far so good, however it's only been about 2 weeks so time will tell. My only gripes so far are that cardboard boxes must be taken to the loading dock (as opposed to being disposed of in the trash/recycling room) and that packages can only be stored in the locker for 3 days or are returned (without even any notification that this will be happening).

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Its been a great experience living here for 9 months. Have some unresolved issues but the new staff has been really great. I am planning to upgrade to a 2 bedroom once my family moves here

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

It is situated in a Nice area, is close to the city centre and museum, the friendly staff is always available to help, the common spaces are clean, nice community event!!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great amenities and attentive services. Well managed property and energy efficient. I enjoy living here and would recommend it to others as well

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Living at the Alexander is great. Friendly personnel and other tenants. Glad that we moved. There are plenty of things to do at the Alexander and in the neighborhood.