The building is new and it is well maintained. Staff are really helpful and they don't let people enter the building without your permission. The gym and the pool are nice. Nothing to complain so far.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

It is a great building, with state of the art amenities. The staff is always ready to help and are very knowledgeable, always ready to provide advise.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

I am so grateful for the all support from the wonderful staffs in The Alexander. Especially Steve! Glad to start my new and first life in US with this community. I'm really looking forward to spending special days with everyone. Thank you. Kaz Sai

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great concierge and onboarding process. Clean building and great views. They make it very easy to schedule move in on loading dock and set up cable/internet

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Walking into the Alexander you feel the overwhelming welcoming of the staff and building itself. We have truly made this building our home and feel secure overlooking the city.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The building is really nice and well taken care of. The staff is awesome as well. The apartments are well laid out and there is an ample amount of closet space. I’m really happy we moved here.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

We liked everything here: how calm , organized and clean this place. It was very easy to move in. The welcome letter with present from The Alexander was waiting for us on the kitchen table.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Not much has changed since the last time I reviewed. Still a great place to live with awesome amenities and a good location. Only complaint is the loud (and mostly inept) construction project next door, but I know that's not your fault.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

I've only been here for a week but I am really enjoying my new home at the Alexander. Our space is beautiful and the community is so friendly. We really enjoyed our first waffle saturday this morning!! Cannot wait to attend more in the future.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

I love the Alexander! It’s a great place in the heart of center city. It’s a steal for the amenities and apartment size. It truly feels like living in luxury !

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Love the building, love the leasing team, love the location. Apartments are modern and homey. My one complaint is that the gym is somewhat lacking. Overall, very happy with my decision to move to The Alexander!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Just moved in. It is really a shame there are no parking spots available. The public parking lots near by told me they were full. I called the head office and was able to get a spot. I really need a closer parking spot. I love the pool !

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Building staff is super helpful. Prompt responses on every issue thus far which included AC, light bulb changes etc. Trash is taken out everyday, the mail system is incredible.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The apartment community made it an easy move in. The community is kept as a very clean property. I have only been here for three days but so far so good. I like it here

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The Alexander staff thus far has been receptive to all inquiries regarding living space. The front desk staff is friendly and inviting. All public areas are clean and neat. It has been a pleasure moving in to this building.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Love all of the services, such as concierge being able to hold packages for delivery / help with incoming deliveries, send up guests, etc. Would love to see more free food events!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

So far everyone from the staff have been very supportive and helpful. Always friendly and guiding us through the process. Communication has been clear.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

It's been great! Staff is very attentive and helpful at all times, from moving in to picking up my packages and asking about my pets. I got a great tour before moving in, and any time I need to find one of the amenities they'll guide me right to them

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The move-in process was relatively easy (regarding the loading dock and freight elevator access). The building is gorgeous and the staff are so pleasant and helpful. I wish we had more access to building parking. I also wish that paying our first month’s rent on move-in day wasn’t so much of a hassle, that regular checks were accepted.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

It’s been almost a week since moving in and we’re loving it so far! Beautiful fews, great staff, nice community, excellent location. Really glad we moved here.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

I love living here. When I arrive home from a long day of work driving into the garage begins my tranquility. I get to shut out the world and focus on me. I decided to renew my lease for the above reason and also the continued attentiveness of the staff and their care in making all residents feel at home. Love you guys!! Lisa/#2506

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Overall it has been great living in the Alexander. Pros - Very responsive to maintenance issues - Front staffs are nice and well informed Cons - Outside noise (highway and construction near the building)

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great building -- full gym, indoor heated pool, amazing rooftop and the best part is the underground garage to park your car. Highly recommend.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The Alexander is an amazing apartment complex. It is brand new and it is very well-built. You cannot hear your neighbors whatsoever, and the amenities are excellent.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Friendly staff, very secure building. I feel safe coming home at any hour. Love the events that they have for the residences. Amazing views!