The Alexander Apartments

The Alexander has it all! I was referred by a friend who was already living here and I chose it over 5 other options nearby. It wins with the amenities and overall cleanliness. I really like that there's a separate loading dock w/freight elevator, package room, dry cleaning, bike storage, and 24/7 front desk. Oh, and the indoor pool is pretty nice too!
Entire process was very smooth start to finish. We are very happy that we chose to make the Alexander our new home. Very excited to learn about everything this place has to offer.
We have nice experience in this building. The people who work here are just amazing. All residents are very respectful to each other. Don't want any changes. :)
This has been better than my husband and I could have ever imagined!! Moving from the suburbs to city living was nerve racking. Our management team made the transition seamless. We’ve had the best time meeting our neighbors and people in our community. Love our team!!!!
After being here for a year I still don’t want to live anywhere else. I did not like the changes regarding the coffee machine as I thought it was a cheap move, but maybe people abused the rules. I loved what our building did for families in need during Christmas. What makes this place special though is the staff. To me that is the real selling point. The views and amenities are the cover, but the staff is the story.
Everyone at the Alexander is super friendly and if you ever need anything, all you have to do is ask the leasing office or concierge. They have made living here super easy!
Love the events with food, it is beyond my expectations! However, sometimes they start later than listed so could be more on time/organized.
Friendly, safe, well-located apartment complex. It is fresh and updated. We appreciate the concierge services and amenities. Walking to Center City and easy access to the highway is a plus.
great experience, nice people and staff. Swimming pool water temp a hit higher would make it better expecially for kids. Community event are great ideaand well managed.
The Alexander is a great building! So well managed, the staff is wonderfully friendly, and there's a great community, that the management team cultivates and grows.