The Alexander Apartments

Living in the Alexander has made me feel like living in a close knit community. Everybody knows your name and always there to help and are so kind.
We love living here. The amenities are awesome and the staff is friendly and always ready to help. Great location to walk to Whole Foods, Center City, or Reading Terminal.
Resident experience has been great. The apartments are modern and well designed, with lots of closet space. The views are really nice. The amenities are also really good.
Living here has been great so far, the building is well managed, location is great, lots of restaurants nearby, close to the train station, etc.
I have been extremely happy with my decision to live at the Alexander Apartments. It has been a significant improvement over my last living situation!
So far I have really enjoyed my experience at The Alexander. We have been treated great by the staff and other residents and really enjoy all of the amenities.
Very nice residential place with modern amenities. Gym, swimming pool and 2nd floor terrace are best attractions. Very Nice and friendly staff people.
It's a great community to live in. We love our unit - all of the features of the unit (heating, appliances, etc.) have been wonderful. For us, our terrace is the best part of the apartment. All of the amenities have been great, particularly the gym and parking. I would like to see the bike repair station reinstalled at some point, but having the extra Luxers was a great tradeoff.
This is the best place to live. The staff from the leasing team to maintenance to the concierge team put the residents needs first and always strive to make this an even better place to live. Other places I've lived tend to slide downwards after a while. Not here. I love it here.
Most of the conceirge he staff are nice and friendly. One woman that sits at the front desk never greets me. She will just look at me with a blank stare.