Living in the Alexander has made me feel like living in a close knit community. Everybody knows your name and always there to help and are so kind.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

We love living here. The amenities are awesome and the staff is friendly and always ready to help. Great location to walk to Whole Foods, Center City, or Reading Terminal.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Resident experience has been great. The apartments are modern and well designed, with lots of closet space. The views are really nice. The amenities are also really good.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Living here has been great so far, the building is well managed, location is great, lots of restaurants nearby, close to the train station, etc.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

I have been extremely happy with my decision to live at the Alexander Apartments. It has been a significant improvement over my last living situation!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

So far I have really enjoyed my experience at The Alexander. We have been treated great by the staff and other residents and really enjoy all of the amenities.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Very nice residential place with modern amenities. Gym, swimming pool and 2nd floor terrace are best attractions. Very Nice and friendly staff people.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

It's a great community to live in. We love our unit - all of the features of the unit (heating, appliances, etc.) have been wonderful. For us, our terrace is the best part of the apartment. All of the amenities have been great, particularly the gym and parking. I would like to see the bike repair station reinstalled at some point, but having the extra Luxers was a great tradeoff.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

This is the best place to live. The staff from the leasing team to maintenance to the concierge team put the residents needs first and always strive to make this an even better place to live. Other places I've lived tend to slide downwards after a while. Not here. I love it here.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Most of the conceirge he staff are nice and friendly. One woman that sits at the front desk never greets me. She will just look at me with a blank stare.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great experience.. loved the amenities and management. a couple of things didn't work for our apartment but other than that its all great...

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great location and proximity to Vine St. Surpisingly quiet given proximity to Hahnemann Hospital. Very clean top to bottom. Solid amenities inside between the gym, resident club, and pool.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

We love living here, everyone has made us feel at home since the day we became a part of the Alexander community. The amenities and apartments are beautiful!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Move in experience was difficult and frustrating due to lack of communication. After moving in, it has been great! Love my apartment, especially the view!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

For the most part, the leasing office has been great. There were a few bumps when I initially moved in, but all has been well since! Thanks!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Our experience is overall excellent however management was unwilling to provide a concession for over 3 mo of unbearable noise from street level construction. We were unable to work from our apartment.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

My favorite thing about the Alexander is the smiling faces I see everyday! No matter who it is, I am greeted with a smiling face every morning and every evening! Thank you!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great location and services, outstanding team and beautiful building. The community atmosphere is an unexpected perk and the monthly gatherings allows people to meet and expand friendships.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

So far, it has been great! We love our apartment and the concierge and maintenance staff are very attentive. The location of the building is very convenient for us.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Love living here at the Alexander. The concierge team is the best! Love the views, the pool, the community room - all the residents are so friendly.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

New construction. Good amenities. Nice staff. There is ongoing issue with strong cooking smell from neighbors. Smell seems to travel easily within the apartment complex.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great place to live. I love the amenities. Having a pool on site is great, the gym has great equipment and the building is extremely pet friendly.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Excellent building with state of the art amenities, wonderfully kind staff and a fantastic location in the heart of the city without feeling overwhelmed by pedestrian or vehicle traffic. Free parking is a massive bonus. A truly excellent experience for the past several months we have lived here.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The building is quiet and in a great location. We enjoy the common space on the 2nd floor as well as the gym and pool. Maintence requests are answered very quickly.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

I lived in three rental properties in Philadelphia managed by PMC, Dranoff, and Graystar. The Alexander is by far the best experience I had as a renter