Most of the conceirge he staff are nice and friendly. One woman that sits at the front desk never greets me. She will just look at me with a blank stare.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

It’s been fantastic so far. We do feel a bit disappointed that our apartment is facing south east instead of southwest as discussed before signing our lease and are still waiting for the AC to be fixed which is why I’ve taken off a star. But the ammenities are stellar and the quality of the craftsmanship is superb

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Our experience is overall excellent however management was unwilling to provide a concession for over 3 mo of unbearable noise from street level construction. We were unable to work from our apartment.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

So far so good, however it's only been about 2 weeks so time will tell. My only gripes so far are that cardboard boxes must be taken to the loading dock (as opposed to being disposed of in the trash/recycling room) and that packages can only be stored in the locker for 3 days or are returned (without even any notification that this will be happening).

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Much better than expected. The apartment is well maintained and the quality of residents is high. The only negative would be the noise from the bone street expressway and the weird yoga room on the top floor that could be out to better use.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The staff really changes the experience completely. When I am interacting with a staff member who is helpful and friendly, I am so happy to live in the building.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

For the short time I’ve lived here the community seems to friendly and supportive. As a new resident the staff is responsive to my frequent questions without frustration.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

There are things I really love here, everywhere is with floral scent, the music and fireplace in lobby makes me feel like I’m getting a spa while on a vacation, soundproof in this building is amazing. There are things in this building I would like to see improve. The washer and dryers models are outdated, I don’t understand why all the cabinets used have the annoying wood in the middle get in the way, it’s impossible to put anything inside, the apartments I’ve stayed before will always collect the cardboard box every day in each floor from the refuse room instead of letting residents bring them downstairs to despose. I’d like to see more creative social event coming, such as inviting a painter to host a small session and teach residents to paint the city hall, etc

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great view from my apartment. Friendly staff. Maintenance fixes any issues immediately. Love the free parking and the weekly resident activities.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The Alexander is a great apartment, and the people working for the company are great. The main problems that we've had are surrounding parking and transparency surrounding that process. For example, we signed the lease with an understanding that we would have a free parking space, only to find out that none were available. Our right to a free space is in the contract, so I'm not sure how/why we can possibly not have one assigned to us.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Just moved in. It is really a shame there are no parking spots available. The public parking lots near by told me they were full. I called the head office and was able to get a spot. I really need a closer parking spot. I love the pool !

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Overall the building is clean and quiet (but the building is close to highway and you will enjoy the quietness only if you keep your windows shut). I like how the shared areas are not too crowded and always kept clean. The front desk staffs are also super friendly and responsive. But I only gave 3.5 because it really did frustrate me when I realized the building has a limited parking spaces and there's a very long waiting line which seems almost impossible to get one until my lease ends. That is NOT what my husband and I were told when we signed the lease. The leasing office made it seem like parking isn't going to be an issue and here we are paying extra for our car parked blocks away.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Would prefer more restrictions on animals in common areas. I’ve found while grilling on the warmer weather days that animals will be running freely. Would prefer a restricted area for them.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Accommodating staff, great location & plenty of perks make living here a delight. One of the only residences in the area that offer free parking. Apartments are a good size, although refrigerators are a bit small, rooms & bathrooms could use more vents. A hot tub as well as extending the pool hours would be great.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great amenities, parking is included which made the difference for us in choosing The Alexander. Staff has not been very responsive or knowledgeable about moving in though.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Beautiful and clean. Super satisfied although its unfortunate parking is a waitlist. People are friendly and I moved from NY and couldnt be more impressed!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Excellent complex, very nice amenities, parking was included, heated indoor pool, very nice gym with a wide selection of cardio machines and weights

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Friendly staff, very secure building. I feel safe coming home at any hour. Love the events that they have for the residences. Amazing views!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

I love the building! The amenities are great and everything is kept in good shape. The only thing that annoys me a little is how often the club room is rented out for private events, because it seems to always happen on weekends, which is exactly when the residents of the building would want to use it.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

It is situated in a Nice area, is close to the city centre and museum, the friendly staff is always available to help, the common spaces are clean, nice community event!!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

We really enjoy living at The Alexander. The free parking and quick access to the highway made it an easy pick for us. The only downside is the noise level from the highway - at times it can be loud but you do get used to it. Amenities are great although I wish there was an outdoor pool. Maintenance is five star.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The apartment building is expensive, but it is beautiful and well kept! The staff are friendly and attentive. I would definitely recommend to anyone who can afford it!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Overall it has been great living in the Alexander. Pros - Very responsive to maintenance issues - Front staffs are nice and well informed Cons - Outside noise (highway and construction near the building)

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Overall it’s good, except some details that need to be fixed, like pool cleanliness and response to events like electricity loss and the aftermath of it with water pump issues...

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The views from the observation deck are very beautiful at sunset. It makes the city feel so alive and welcoming. The entrance to the building is also gorgeous.