The Alexander Apartments

Most of the conceirge he staff are nice and friendly. One woman that sits at the front desk never greets me. She will just look at me with a blank stare.
For the short time I’ve lived here the community seems to friendly and supportive. As a new resident the staff is responsive to my frequent questions without frustration.
The walls are thin and even living on one of the higher floors, you can hear traffic from the highway. The staff doesn’t really answer questions regarding parking spots, but instead copy and paste the same message without a thorough explanation. Everyone is nice but there is room for improvement.
It’s been fantastic so far. We do feel a bit disappointed that our apartment is facing south east instead of southwest as discussed before signing our lease and are still waiting for the AC to be fixed which is why I’ve taken off a star. But the ammenities are stellar and the quality of the craftsmanship is superb
Much better than expected. The apartment is well maintained and the quality of residents is high. The only negative would be the noise from the bone street expressway and the weird yoga room on the top floor that could be out to better use.
So far so good, however it's only been about 2 weeks so time will tell. My only gripes so far are that cardboard boxes must be taken to the loading dock (as opposed to being disposed of in the trash/recycling room) and that packages can only be stored in the locker for 3 days or are returned (without even any notification that this will be happening).
Our experience is overall excellent however management was unwilling to provide a concession for over 3 mo of unbearable noise from street level construction. We were unable to work from our apartment.
The staff really changes the experience completely. When I am interacting with a staff member who is helpful and friendly, I am so happy to live in the building.
Excellent complex, very nice amenities, parking was included, heated indoor pool, very nice gym with a wide selection of cardio machines and weights
Friendly staff, very secure building. I feel safe coming home at any hour. Love the events that they have for the residences. Amazing views!