The staff at KC are so kind. They were friendly during my move and the maintenance team are always available to help when needed. The team in the office organize special events to help make my family feel welcome.

I enjoy the location. It is quiet, safe and provides easy access to the highway, stores, restaurants and shopping. The grounds are maintained nicely.

This community is well kept , clean, and overall quiet! I love my apartment and the helpful office staff! I would recommend Kirkland Crossing to others !

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Everything has been great so far! I love all the amenities and now I don't have to pay for a gym membership. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because parking near my apartment in sometimes a problem.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Everyone is very friendly and the maintenance staff really cares about any issues. Neighbors are friendly too. The grounds are well kept and very clean. Definitely a great place to live. We plan to be here for a long time.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Great move in experience. Service staff and office staff both terrific. Really nice community with good friendly neighbors. Nice playground for the kids.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Has been a smooth transition, the staff made it extremely easy. They directed me with any questions and followed up when necessary. Extremely recommend to anyone who is looking for a community to be a part of.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Excellent maintenance service! Friendly front desk people. Clean and tidy common areas. Nicely maintained exterior. Great heated pool. Especially great for kids.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Apartments are clean and very spacious! Staff is helpful and patient. They give you all the information you need , especially when you’re first time renters.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

I moved in here about a month ago and I love the layout of my townhouse, I had a few issues with my apartment which were quickly attended too and they worked around my schedule. I wish the gym was updated but other than that I’m satisfied.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

The apartments are beautiful definitely makes you feel at home. Peaceful and quiet all around. Pool and clubhouse are very nice. The gym is awesome several different options of equipment. Overall it has been great living here.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Bery quiet place to relax. Nice pool with a great clubhouse. Close to shopping, and some entertainment. Only complaint is that some dog owners do not pick up after their pets. Other than that minor issue this place is great. Love the apartment, and the staff is cery friendly.

Great community, friendly staff and residents. Apartments are upgraded but also costly. My only negative would be I can always here my upstairs neighbors moving around loudly.

I'm pleased with Kirkland Crossings. My one year is coming up and I'm looking forward to another year here! The only complaint I have is the lack of parking.

I have been at Kirkland for about 3 weeks now. My experience has been great! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming to the community! I love it here!

I love this place! The amenities are awesome. I love it when I can just sit on my balcony and enjoy the fresh air and no is complaining that your sitting outside!

It has been extraordinary experience living at Kirkland crossing. Love the gym, the pool and the neighbors are very respectful and considered.

Very nice apartment complex. Well kept property. I feel safe here. The apartment is nice. Very enjoyable area. The only complaint is the garbage trucks at 6-7:00 a.m.

This place has been so peaceful for our family. We’ve lived many places but often avoid being home because we just didn’t love where we were. Now we are ALWAYS home. It’s clean and bright. Neighbors are great. I always feel safe. So glad we have a home here

Excellent service, the people at the leasing Office are very kind and helpful. Clean and conmfortable facilities. Nice neighborhood, peaceful and good people.

So far so good. Apartments are nice and amenities are great. Not too busy ever and overall pleasant management. Also, the overall grounds are also pretty good looking and more than enough space

We love our new apartment the location is perfect. We are ready to raise our family in this beautiful community. Also the club house is perfect for my daughter projects

Every since we mad eiitnfirdt phone called to start the process of making this place our new home it’s been such a great experience! The staff is amazing ! The customer service is beyond outstanding. Any questions or concerns we had they assisted us and helped us out. Being that we moved from Georgia to Illinois they made the moving process the easiest it could be. And me and my husband and kids are loving this place we now call Home so much!!

We absolutely love it here. The staff is very nice made us feel right at home and always here to help. The neighborhood is so peaceful and quiet. Thank you guys so much for letting us move here.

The place it awesome I love the community. People are semi-nice, that does not have any effect on the experience her. But particular where we are at there is a dumpster that raccoons live and is kinda bother some. Im sure there is not much the apartment can do about it. But is not the ideal situation.