I’ve had an overall good experience. There are areas that I’ve had question son and haven’t received answers as of yet. And then there are certain maintenance things that were “fixed” instead of replaced and I am now again having issues. However outside of that my overall experience has been a very pleasant one and I’m already re-signed for another year.

Great place to live! Nice and quiet, friendly staff. Love the amenities, especially the pool! Maintenance could be better when submitting an issue.

I enjoy living at Kirkland. Last year was excellent. This year, I'm not as happy due to several noisy neighbors. For the most part, it feels comfortable and safe and I'm glad to be staying another year.

Great community! Great management and maintenance service. Overall all great employees which makes my home complete and would welcome all my friends and family to join the Kirkland Crossing apartments.

The leasing staff was very helpful. We got a great price on a larger apartment than we initially were in the market for. Great location. Close to food and shopping. We love it!

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

This place is awesome & I love it here. The apartments are very nice & well maintained. The office staff is wonderful! All the tree’s are beautiful, they take care of the grounds here, very clean community.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Living here is great! Maintance is always quick when things need to get fixed, the office ladies are always friendly and helpful and the location is perfect for mine and my boyfriends work travel. Highly recommend living here.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Very nice peaceful community besides annoying neighbors that don’t know how to control their 3 kids. No complaints besides trying to get any sleep on the weekend. Also a dog that barks at a leaf falling early in the morning is really great!

The staff at KC are so kind. They were friendly during my move and the maintenance team are always available to help when needed. The team in the office organize special events to help make my family feel welcome.

I enjoy the location. It is quiet, safe and provides easy access to the highway, stores, restaurants and shopping. The grounds are maintained nicely.

This community is well kept , clean, and overall quiet! I love my apartment and the helpful office staff! I would recommend Kirkland Crossing to others !

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Everything has been great so far! I love all the amenities and now I don't have to pay for a gym membership. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because parking near my apartment in sometimes a problem.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Everyone is very friendly and the maintenance staff really cares about any issues. Neighbors are friendly too. The grounds are well kept and very clean. Definitely a great place to live. We plan to be here for a long time.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Great move in experience. Service staff and office staff both terrific. Really nice community with good friendly neighbors. Nice playground for the kids.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Has been a smooth transition, the staff made it extremely easy. They directed me with any questions and followed up when necessary. Extremely recommend to anyone who is looking for a community to be a part of.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Excellent maintenance service! Friendly front desk people. Clean and tidy common areas. Nicely maintained exterior. Great heated pool. Especially great for kids.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Apartments are clean and very spacious! Staff is helpful and patient. They give you all the information you need , especially when you’re first time renters.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

I moved in here about a month ago and I love the layout of my townhouse, I had a few issues with my apartment which were quickly attended too and they worked around my schedule. I wish the gym was updated but other than that I’m satisfied.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

The apartments are beautiful definitely makes you feel at home. Peaceful and quiet all around. Pool and clubhouse are very nice. The gym is awesome several different options of equipment. Overall it has been great living here.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Bery quiet place to relax. Nice pool with a great clubhouse. Close to shopping, and some entertainment. Only complaint is that some dog owners do not pick up after their pets. Other than that minor issue this place is great. Love the apartment, and the staff is cery friendly.

Great community, friendly staff and residents. Apartments are upgraded but also costly. My only negative would be I can always here my upstairs neighbors moving around loudly.

I'm pleased with Kirkland Crossings. My one year is coming up and I'm looking forward to another year here! The only complaint I have is the lack of parking.

I have been at Kirkland for about 3 weeks now. My experience has been great! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming to the community! I love it here!

I love this place! The amenities are awesome. I love it when I can just sit on my balcony and enjoy the fresh air and no is complaining that your sitting outside!

It has been extraordinary experience living at Kirkland crossing. Love the gym, the pool and the neighbors are very respectful and considered.