The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Loved living here so far. We haven’t had any major issues at all. It’s quiet and peaceful. There’s always parking right outside of our door as well.
I’ve lived in a few different apartments in the area and this is the first one that I’ve really liked. The staff is friendly and the maintenance team goes above and beyond to help. It’s a great location and I love the layout of my apartment.
Nice area and love pool area and gym everyone seems nice love that everything is always around and all the stores are near by as well great place
I have been here for just over 7 months and I Love it. The staff is great and they are very responsive with any questions or requests. Everything is kept very clean too. We just need more recycling bins!
Greatly improved living experience recently. I will say that our appliances need updating, especially the dishwasher and refrigerator. I like that its pet and kid friendly.
So far things have been going well. Maintenance is fast. I have loud neighbors but its manageable. The community feels safe which is important to me.
1 star
So far so good. The staff has been accommodating in my requests for updates. I like the neighborhood and clubhouse. My son and I like to use the basketball court.
So far I’m loving my new apartment! I had a warm welcoming from the first day that I moved in. Work request has also been amazing. Little things that needed to be fixed around the house. They came right away. Thanks you!
Prior to this COVID 19 malarkey on-line transactions were either hit or miss. Seems in just a matter of months that sketchiness margin has shrank considerably since many retailers have been forced to up there on-line game to survive. I will admit renting at Kirkland on-line from California without seeing the property or knowing really what area it was located was a bit nerve racking. But, working with the team eased all of my nerves and my first visit to the apartment solidified that it was the proper choice! So far the complex, the community and the admin team have been A1! This was planned as a temporary location for us, but we may extend out depending on how things play out. We will definitely be sad to leave.
I’ve lived here ay Kirkland Crossings since end of May and I have to say that I am so happy I decided to make this a place I can call my home! Not only is the location great but I feel safe which was important to me. Another important thing is that if I ever have an issue with something in my apartment i know when I fill out a work order that it is attended to immediately. If the issue keeps reoccurring they eventually realize this and have swapped out appliances like my water heater and my refrigerator. The apartment is perfect size for me as well and even though I have not used the clubhouse enough I know it’s there and hopefully here soon will begin to utilize it since it is included in my rent. I am really content here and plan on staying for a very long time.