The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

4.4

4.4

Kirkland crossing is honestly a very nice place to live in. It has a lot of fantastic amenities like pool, basket ball court, and gym. Theres also a cute biking path and lots of playground options. It's so close to many shopping areas with a Walmart right across the street, and easy access to 88. It has great schools for the kids, and a wonderful community overall.
Nice place and people love the pool and fitness area great place to live office staff if very friendly and helpful outdoor areas are clean and well maintained
We enjoyed our lives in this community for several years. We also enjoyed pretending to be related to the staff. They're so kind like family! But the latest downstairs neighbors moved in and was immediately territorial, bullish, and thuggy like. It felt like intimidation at first! Our response to the hostility/animosity type noises and loud voices was to not give any energy! We wondered why such behavior? Needless to say this was neighbor incompatibility! Is it a possibility to consider matching neighbors that have more in common with each other? This may stop some of the roadrage (Apt Rage)? Thanks for listening!
Kirkland crossing is a beautiful community with the most friendly neighbors. The property is well kept and has all the amenities you could ask for!
Kirkland has been great for me. It’s just what I need right now and I love the amenities and apartment layout and design. The pool has been great this summer too!
Appreciate the staff. Wish we had more recycle bins, so much gets thrown away. Layout is great, and location close to highway. Wish potholes in lot were fixed this past maintenance time.
The area is clean. The greenery is sculpted. The parking ability is sometimes a minimal. Up to date emails on what is going on keeps the people informed.
So far so good, the staff is very helpful and I love the amenities. They’re also very prompt in fixing issues in my apartment! The lease signing was super simple and I love it here!
The apartment is nice. The maintenance of the grounds and response to work orders needs improvement. The areas around the trash containers need repairs and the gates are always open showing the trash bins, perhaps a spring loaded closure would help with this issue? The car wash area needs to be improved. Overall the apartment complex is in a great location, the care of the common areas seem to be a bit lacking. I have also lived here for two months and still have two open work orders on my apartment from the first week I moved in.
Everyone is very friendly here. I'm really looking forward to getting in to the pool. Had a chance to use the workout room already and really love the concierge amenity.