The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

The staff at Kirkland Crossing are so nice. They make living here wonderful. The maintenance team answers and resolves concerns quickly as well.
Just have a crazy neighbor , otherwise ok. office staff very nice and helpful. renters need to keep amenities clean after they use them. been waiting to get ants removed from apartment
I really like living here but some things need to change. The workout equipment is always broke and the fitness center is rarely cleaned. I believe the staff is friendly and willing to help.
Not happy with the way they are handling the Coronavirus, saying if you have a clogged toilet that it’s not an emergency and to leave it and use your other toilet. I pay for my apartment to stay maintained and if it’s not being maintained I shouldn’t have to pay as much these months. I don’t have any maintenance request but they emailed the whole community warning us ahead of time not contact them unless it for emergencies.
Seen improvements in last year dealing with management. Maintenance has always been responsive. Liked the breakfast on the go. Wish there was a small speed bump around stop sign by clubhouse to prevent people speeding in and out of complex.
I really enjoyed living near and had a good experience with the staff. Maintenance was always quick to respond and very nice and courteous. Management was also easy to get a hold of for anything I needed. The amenities are fantastic and everything is really well kept.
I've been at Kirkland for 2 years now and it's been great. It feels safe and comfortable. Everyone in the leasing office is kind and helpful. Other than the occasional noisy neighbor and lack of parking, I can't complain!
Been here 2 years and absolutely love it. The maintenance staff always is quick to fix issues and the office staff is always friendly. Apartment I'm in is quiet and i never really hear the neighbors. Highly recommend this place.
Location is perfect! We live on the first floor which is great but we can hear our top neighbors walk around, especially when there’s kids running around, our doors rattle.
Beautiful, well kept grounds. The clubhouse is always neat and clean and very inviting. All the staff are friendly and professional, especially the maintenance team. Any time we need anything they take care of us promptly! It’s a great community to live in, our family loves it.