Great community, friendly staff and residents. Apartments are upgraded but also costly. My only negative would be I can always here my upstairs neighbors moving around loudly.

I'm pleased with Kirkland Crossings. My one year is coming up and I'm looking forward to another year here! The only complaint I have is the lack of parking.

I have been at Kirkland for about 3 weeks now. My experience has been great! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming to the community! I love it here!

I love this place! The amenities are awesome. I love it when I can just sit on my balcony and enjoy the fresh air and no is complaining that your sitting outside!

It has been extraordinary experience living at Kirkland crossing. Love the gym, the pool and the neighbors are very respectful and considered.

Very nice apartment complex. Well kept property. I feel safe here. The apartment is nice. Very enjoyable area. The only complaint is the garbage trucks at 6-7:00 a.m.

This place has been so peaceful for our family. We’ve lived many places but often avoid being home because we just didn’t love where we were. Now we are ALWAYS home. It’s clean and bright. Neighbors are great. I always feel safe. So glad we have a home here

Excellent service, the people at the leasing Office are very kind and helpful. Clean and conmfortable facilities. Nice neighborhood, peaceful and good people.

So far so good. Apartments are nice and amenities are great. Not too busy ever and overall pleasant management. Also, the overall grounds are also pretty good looking and more than enough space

We love our new apartment the location is perfect. We are ready to raise our family in this beautiful community. Also the club house is perfect for my daughter projects

Every since we mad eiitnfirdt phone called to start the process of making this place our new home it’s been such a great experience! The staff is amazing ! The customer service is beyond outstanding. Any questions or concerns we had they assisted us and helped us out. Being that we moved from Georgia to Illinois they made the moving process the easiest it could be. And me and my husband and kids are loving this place we now call Home so much!!

We absolutely love it here. The staff is very nice made us feel right at home and always here to help. The neighborhood is so peaceful and quiet. Thank you guys so much for letting us move here.

The place it awesome I love the community. People are semi-nice, that does not have any effect on the experience her. But particular where we are at there is a dumpster that raccoons live and is kinda bother some. Im sure there is not much the apartment can do about it. But is not the ideal situation.

The location is perfect, Maintenance service is awesome, this complex used to have more activities involving people. Plus monthly payments increasing every year too much.

I’ve had a good overall experience thus far at Kirkland Crossings. The only issues here have been a few occasions where my questions/concerns either went unanswered or took persistence to get some assistance.

Love the place and location but to be truthful, could of spent more time on detail. Paint splattered in random spots. Minor details. The color of the walls was accidentally painted on the base and never fixed. Tile in the kitchen by the threshold has a gap on both sides. Overall everything is minor but in the future would like to see (painters especially) pay a little more attention to detail

Friendly neighbors and staff, wonderful amenities like pool,gym,basketball court,billiards table and arcade games. It has been wonderful living here.

Great apartment and amenities! Everyone on the staff is so friendly and helpful! Have met along of nice people that live here. Highly recommend this complex!!

Have just moved in and so far we love it. The office staff (Kristine and Lindsey) were the nicest and most helpful of all of the rental properties we visited after selling our home. Most places were all about the sale, and they were all about customer service and what they could help us with. The community is nice and quiet, and people love animals here, which was a big deal for us as as we have furry family members. So far it was the perfect move.

Working with Lindsay was a pleasure. She helped my girlfriend and I pick an apartment. We originally wanted a 2 bedroom but she was able to talk us into a 3 bedroom and we fell in love with it!

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

The apartments are very clean and well-furnished. The facilities are clean as well, and include great features like a basketball court, gym, and outdoor pool. I’m pleasantly surprised with Kirkland Crossing overall!

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Great location right off highway, big rooms and storage to keep your extra things including your car or extra refrigerator and boxes. Clean atmosphere

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

I love living at Kirkland. It's quiet and relaxing, and all of the staff are great! My only complaint is the parking. It would be nice if we had parking passes to ensure there are more open spaces for residents.

I’ve had two apartments on this property. Very well maintained. The office staff and maintenance are great. Any questions or concerns are addressed immediately.

The fitness center is disgusting. I’ve asked that it be cleaned 3 times. It’s now been 6 months and it hasn’t been touched. Same goes for the bathrooms.