The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

I absolutely love it here . The only thing I wish was different is the parking , how fast people SPEED in the parking lot , noise and the disposal of animal (pets) droppings. So many residents don’t dispose of it and leave it on their porch or front door.
I am a new resident and I very like my apartment, and I also like the maintenance service - its very fast and on time. Donna at the leasing office is very helpful and always available.
The community is very clean. And people are very friendly. And the apartments are nice and cozy. The parking is nice. And the clubhouse is beautiful.
Everything is nice around here and the front office is super friendly. The only thing that bothers me is paper thin walls that I can hear my neighbors 3 kids screaming at the top of their lungs at 7am so there is no sleeping in. Since I’m by a bench and a grill there is usually kids riding their bikes all day long around the pond so quiet isn’t really an option. One last thing, living in front of a grill, I can’t leave my patio door open cause if someone is grilling all the fumes seem to find their way into the apartment.
The staff at Kirkland Crossing are so nice. They make living here wonderful. The maintenance team answers and resolves concerns quickly as well.
Just have a crazy neighbor , otherwise ok. office staff very nice and helpful. renters need to keep amenities clean after they use them. been waiting to get ants removed from apartment
I really like living here but some things need to change. The workout equipment is always broke and the fitness center is rarely cleaned. I believe the staff is friendly and willing to help.
Not happy with the way they are handling the Coronavirus, saying if you have a clogged toilet that it’s not an emergency and to leave it and use your other toilet. I pay for my apartment to stay maintained and if it’s not being maintained I shouldn’t have to pay as much these months. I don’t have any maintenance request but they emailed the whole community warning us ahead of time not contact them unless it for emergencies.
Seen improvements in last year dealing with management. Maintenance has always been responsive. Liked the breakfast on the go. Wish there was a small speed bump around stop sign by clubhouse to prevent people speeding in and out of complex.
I really enjoyed living near and had a good experience with the staff. Maintenance was always quick to respond and very nice and courteous. Management was also easy to get a hold of for anything I needed. The amenities are fantastic and everything is really well kept.