The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

4.4

4.4

Some minor issues. Leaking from dishwasher and washer. Overall everything else is great. Quiet and nice. Wish there was more walking spaces but the grass is good for our dogs.
The process was very smooth considering we have been going through a pandemic. Overall, the staff was very helpful, friendly and pleasant from the beginning to the end. In addition, first week in and responded to a few needs in a quick way. Awesome customer service and experience!!!
The apartment is very nice just the kitchen appliances and washer / dryer are little bit old the gun is nice along with the lobby and the pool.
Apartment is beautiful..but minor things need attention. Which we informed managers about a was told the issues will be adress as soon as possible.
Everyone is so friendly around our area and the Staff is very welcoming and whenever we are in need of maintenance they reach out fairly quickly
Beautiful, quiet & clean complex! Our apartment is very spacious and we love that the complex also has a pool and clubhouse and conference room. Totally recommend Kirkland Crossings!
Most of the staff is very friendly (Donna and T) but have had a lot of issues with my apartment since moving in. Not anyone’s fault just an older building with outdated appliances and structure.
Couple issues moving in but other than that pretty great. Staff is always willing to help when asked. Can’t wait for everything to open up come summertime
Kirkland staff has made moving in a breeze. The community is beautiful with friendly neighbors and well done landscaping. The apartments themselves or spacious and nicely renovated. I haven't had the time to use the amenities but there are alot of options! Excited to be able to go swimming and use the fire pit as summer approaches.
As a long time resident of Kirkland Crossing, I can be the voice of authority about my living experience here. Everyone from the staff in the main office, to the incredible maintenance team, is the best reason to live here. But it isn’t only that, the friendly smiles and waves I get from my fellow neighbors, is also a wonderful bonus!