I think Kirkland does make an effort to respond to tenants' needs. They are stronger in some areas than others. Snow removal in parking spaces is an area they need to improve on. Also, new mgmt doesn't sponsor many events anymore. I miss that. I don't think they are doing any holiday toy collection, and primary form of communication is Facebook...miss out on a lot if you don't use Facebook. Mgmt. People very friendly and dedicated. Service tickets responded to in reasonable timeframe.

The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing are great for individuals and families. Lots of green space around the property. Maintenance requests are answered promptly.

The office and maintenance staff are both very friendly and prompt. The few maintenance request I had were very well coordinated nand efficient.

Friendly and helpful staff. Staff makes every attempt to assist with any problem you may have. I also love how quiet and peaceful this area is.

Staff is great and are attentive to any need we have had. Apt is close to all the area has to offer and the complex is defiantly are new home!

Love my new apartment. Spacious and looks brand new. Great environment and very pet friendly. Love the fact that you can’t hear people in other units too!

I have been a resident for about 3 years now. I love everything about this place- the fully equipped gym, a beautiful swimming pool, get together once in a while, places to eat closely and retail store just across the street. Awesome place!!!

Been living her for almost 4 years. I love it here because they quickly take care of requests for maintenance work. Their portal makes it convenient to pay rent online and submit requests. My only concern is the rent keeps going up.

Staff has been great! Everyone we've met has been very kind and it's super closer to everything you need. The pool is amazing along with Al the other commodities like the work out area, basketball court and pool tabl.

These are great apartments. It feels very safe and family friendly. The playground and the pool are really fun. We appreciate the great location close to shopping and work.

Beautiful community and nice neighbors. The clubhouse is well kept and clean, and there’s plenty of do without having to leave the neighborhood. The only downfalls are on our maintenance request, it took three days for someone to call us back about fixing our non working dryer and another day for someone to come out, and they mow right outside and it’s super loud and wakes up my son at 8 in the mornings. Other than that, great so far!

Perfect location! Close to I88, thePremium Outlet mall as well as other shopping and restaurants. Plenty of parking at the complex with garages offered at an added price. Friendly staff and community. A little pricey. Clean community

I think Rent could be a little cheaper. I do not like the new rule that we will have about not being able to have grills. Otherwise the community is great.

Great place from location, amenities and Office and maintenance staff! Apartment was impressively clean when we moved in! 1 issue with the dishwasher and the whole thing was promptly replaced with a new machine within 4 days! Outstanding service!

Great place to live....family and pet friendly community. The office staff are pleasant, the maintenance is prompt, the location is great, and the apartments are roomy. Not quite 5 stars due to BBQ grills not being allowed, there has been issues with making online payments, and for the amout of rent, the quality of construction could be better. Overall, the good outweighs the things that could be improved, and I still reccomend living at this property.

Overall, my experience has been great - some missteps along the way, but basically, its a great place to live! Some work needed on landscaping as there are areas that are bare and ugly, and care of the garbage on site, as some people pile things in the corrals that shouldn't be there which creates very unsightly and messy situations.

Good quite place to live. Grounds are maintained very well. Son enjoys the basketball court and workout facility. Pool and grills make the outdoors very enjoyable.

Good and safe community ,near by walmart makes it very convenient for a family living,friendly staff.reasoanble value for rent.i am living her since 2 year.

We love being residents at The Kirkland’s. It’s peaceful, neighbors are friendly and so far we’ve had prompt & efficient service when needed. This is our first time ever living in an apartment and I must say The Kirkland Crossing has met my expectations for greatness!

The apartment community overall is a very good place to live. It is close to lots of shops and a major highway. The clubhouse is super nice and the apartments are very updated.

So far, our experience has been great. We were very impressed by the amenities, and the staff was friendly. Can't wait to get started at Kirkland!

love the complex. The people are kind, there parking is always available, the land is well kept and beautiful. Plus there’s a gym and pool. Great location

We love living at Kirkland Crossing. Jan has been so helpful from the moment we cam in as potential renters to even now almost living there for a year. We really do like living here!

I have loved living here. Great maintenance service. Great amenities. Snow was plowed every snow storm. Very friendly staff. The only bonus would be price on the garbage monthly.

Great place to live. Close to everything and very nice and quiet neighborhood. Great swimming pool and indoor gym. Everyone here is super friendly.