Experience has been very good. Notification of complex repairs is often only given the day before. Most important is the disastrous conditions of refuge/recycling faculties. Often mattresses & furniture items taking up 2 bins at a time.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Places aren’t taken care of well in between tenant to tenant, They do quick fixes that you need to get fixed once you’re moved in, but I enjoy the layout

Kirkland Crossing’s Staff is beyond helpful and truly always ensures we are satisfied with our services. I love the neighborhood and truly appreciate the community like environment! It truly makes me feel like home.

It has been amazing so far employees are so nice neighbors are very welcome so close to the main roads I love it! Maintenance workers are so quick and clean up after themselves! Our family feels so welcome!

Staff are friendly and helpful. The recycling program is great. Apartments are well maintained and the floor plans are great. I recently moved into my second Kirkland apartment.

Great place to live, beautiful community with friendly people. Its close to shopping and major roadways which makes coming and going easy. CHECK IT OUT!

Excellent service and very quiet and nice neighborhood. People in the leasing office are very nice and helpfull. My family and I enjoy living here.

I really love my apartment. It's a perfect amount of space and everything is very clean and new looking. The only problems are all my doors stick (especially the front door) and it's not very well insulated so it gets very cold.

I’ve had an overall good experience. There are areas that I’ve had question son and haven’t received answers as of yet. And then there are certain maintenance things that were “fixed” instead of replaced and I am now again having issues. However outside of that my overall experience has been a very pleasant one and I’m already re-signed for another year.

Great place to live! Nice and quiet, friendly staff. Love the amenities, especially the pool! Maintenance could be better when submitting an issue.

I enjoy living at Kirkland. Last year was excellent. This year, I'm not as happy due to several noisy neighbors. For the most part, it feels comfortable and safe and I'm glad to be staying another year.

Great community! Great management and maintenance service. Overall all great employees which makes my home complete and would welcome all my friends and family to join the Kirkland Crossing apartments.

The leasing staff was very helpful. We got a great price on a larger apartment than we initially were in the market for. Great location. Close to food and shopping. We love it!

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

This place is awesome & I love it here. The apartments are very nice & well maintained. The office staff is wonderful! All the tree’s are beautiful, they take care of the grounds here, very clean community.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Living here is great! Maintance is always quick when things need to get fixed, the office ladies are always friendly and helpful and the location is perfect for mine and my boyfriends work travel. Highly recommend living here.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Very nice peaceful community besides annoying neighbors that don’t know how to control their 3 kids. No complaints besides trying to get any sleep on the weekend. Also a dog that barks at a leaf falling early in the morning is really great!

The staff at KC are so kind. They were friendly during my move and the maintenance team are always available to help when needed. The team in the office organize special events to help make my family feel welcome.

I enjoy the location. It is quiet, safe and provides easy access to the highway, stores, restaurants and shopping. The grounds are maintained nicely.

This community is well kept , clean, and overall quiet! I love my apartment and the helpful office staff! I would recommend Kirkland Crossing to others !

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Everything has been great so far! I love all the amenities and now I don't have to pay for a gym membership. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because parking near my apartment in sometimes a problem.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Everyone is very friendly and the maintenance staff really cares about any issues. Neighbors are friendly too. The grounds are well kept and very clean. Definitely a great place to live. We plan to be here for a long time.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Great move in experience. Service staff and office staff both terrific. Really nice community with good friendly neighbors. Nice playground for the kids.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Has been a smooth transition, the staff made it extremely easy. They directed me with any questions and followed up when necessary. Extremely recommend to anyone who is looking for a community to be a part of.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Excellent maintenance service! Friendly front desk people. Clean and tidy common areas. Nicely maintained exterior. Great heated pool. Especially great for kids.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Apartments are clean and very spacious! Staff is helpful and patient. They give you all the information you need , especially when you’re first time renters.