Have just moved in and so far we love it. The office staff (Kristine and Lindsey) were the nicest and most helpful of all of the rental properties we visited after selling our home. Most places were all about the sale, and they were all about customer service and what they could help us with. The community is nice and quiet, and people love animals here, which was a big deal for us as as we have furry family members. So far it was the perfect move.

Working with Lindsay was a pleasure. She helped my girlfriend and I pick an apartment. We originally wanted a 2 bedroom but she was able to talk us into a 3 bedroom and we fell in love with it!

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

The apartments are very clean and well-furnished. The facilities are clean as well, and include great features like a basketball court, gym, and outdoor pool. I’m pleasantly surprised with Kirkland Crossing overall!

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Great location right off highway, big rooms and storage to keep your extra things including your car or extra refrigerator and boxes. Clean atmosphere

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

I love living at Kirkland. It's quiet and relaxing, and all of the staff are great! My only complaint is the parking. It would be nice if we had parking passes to ensure there are more open spaces for residents.

I’ve had two apartments on this property. Very well maintained. The office staff and maintenance are great. Any questions or concerns are addressed immediately.

The fitness center is disgusting. I’ve asked that it be cleaned 3 times. It’s now been 6 months and it hasn’t been touched. Same goes for the bathrooms.

The people, amenities and living conditions are really nice. I truly enjoy living here and like the surrounding area. I find my neighbors are generally nice, the local area is conveniently and safe.

I like living here and my daughter does, too. We like package concierge and the gym. The staff is nice too. Maintenance is very good at keeping the grounds clean.

Everyone in the office is super nice and always willing and ready to help you. They work with you and are very understanding. Everyone is always smiling and never seem to be in a bad mood.

Living here is nice. Cool amenities like basketball court, package concierge, etc. Pool area is nice also. Noise levels have increased. Staff is friendly.

Maintenance is quick to respond and keeps at it until rectified. I enjoy living here. I do wish the landscaping was better kept. Looks nice by the office, but not in the back by the units

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

We have enjoyed living here overall other than some issues with neighbors. The location is nice, the introductory rent deals are enticing for new residents, and most of the amenities are useful. I would suggest adding swings to the playground onsite. The maintenance staff is nice and responsive. Management I feel is sometimes overwhelmed with all they are asked to do. I would suggest adding another seasoned professional to the management team that has a customer service/relations management background.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Always something to do for the swimming pool to the pool table or the gym and basketball court. The staff is always very helpful and friendly.

Fairly clean, beautiful view from the patio, great proximity to stores, needs speed bumps in the parking lot. Only lived here since August and am excited to see the community in the summer time.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Very happy with the atmosphere and the office staff. Great location! The apartment works perfectly for my brother and I plus our dog Annie. Love being with Kirkland Crossing

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Nice place to live...great location, family and pet friendly community, nice amenities, spacious apartments, and prompt maintenance. Not quite 4 stars because apartments should be more luxurious, and better quality for the price.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

The staff at Kirkland crossing are very nice and they do what they can to make living here the best experience possible. They arrange community events to help bring one another together.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Moved in roughly a month ago. The apartment was freshly painted, new carpet and very clean. So far the staff has been helpful after the move in and everything is working out great here.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Love living here, rent is a little high but for the amenities and clean, quiet and safe community it’s worth it. I do with the basket ball court would stay open later, especially during winter when there’s little to do outside. Maintnance is the best and they’re quick to respond to any issues that arise.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

I enjoy living at Kirkland. It's a calm, quiet area. The staff in the leasing office are fantastic. Everyone I pass by is friendly. The only downside is the limited amount of parking.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

I love this community. This is the second time we have lived here. The staff are always so polite and the amenities are awesome. It is very quiet here.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

This place used to be pristine, clean and responsive. The new management has not met the bar set by Marquette. I used to recommend this complex to everyone I met.

I think Kirkland does make an effort to respond to tenants' needs. They are stronger in some areas than others. Snow removal in parking spaces is an area they need to improve on. Also, new mgmt doesn't sponsor many events anymore. I miss that. I don't think they are doing any holiday toy collection, and primary form of communication is Facebook...miss out on a lot if you don't use Facebook. Mgmt. People very friendly and dedicated. Service tickets responded to in reasonable timeframe.

The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing are great for individuals and families. Lots of green space around the property. Maintenance requests are answered promptly.