The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

4.4

4.4

Very nice place to leave, good location, nice and clean apartment, very nice and helpful staff. Close to Walmart and highway. Great pool and relaxing area.
I've been at Kirkland for almost 2 years now, and I am still pretty pleased. The space is great. Everyone in the leasing office is wonderful, along with the maintenance team. Only downside as of now is the noise level around the complex, and the trash that I continue to find floating around outside my front door.
Living the great life in a great place. Clean and quiet that’s the life in here. We love the outdoors and all the green areas around. Perfect place to grow a family
Complex is clean and well maintained. Front office Staff is responsive and maintenance does a great job. Floor plans are well designed. We really like the attached garage with storage.
My experience here has been great! Love how dog friendly it is here. I love how friendly the ladies at the front desk always are with whatever issue i may be having.
Everything is perfect at Kirkland crossings apartments. Repairing, and availability at the office is very good. They have all required facilities
Fantastic! We love Kristin and Donna and cannot say enough about how helpful they have been! We have had a lot of complications and both of them have been truly fantastic! We have had two repairs and both went quickly and smoothly! I highly recommend Kirkwood!
I've only been here a month, but I am extremely pleased with my apartment and quiet community. The leasing office staff has been very friendly and helpful.
I love living here! The apartments are spacious and modern looking! I’ve never had an issue finding parking next to my apartment which makes me feel safe when I’m coming home at night. I have never had an issue with neighbors being too loud for me or vice versa, which is really nice.
It has been a pleasant experience. Definitely a change from what I have had in the past, the staff is so courteous l. The property is well kept and it’s quiet