The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Location is perfect! We live on the first floor which is great but we can hear our top neighbors walk around, especially when there’s kids running around, our doors rattle.
Beautiful, well kept grounds. The clubhouse is always neat and clean and very inviting. All the staff are friendly and professional, especially the maintenance team. Any time we need anything they take care of us promptly! It’s a great community to live in, our family loves it.
We’ve only been here for a short time but the staff at Kirkland has made us feel so welcome! Any requests that we’ve made for repairs have been managed quickly- can’t wait to romp around on the nature trails when spring comes!!!!
We just moved in last month. Customer service and especially maintenance is top notch so far. We are very happy with the decision we made in picking this community to live in.
I love this community because it feels like home. The staff members are awesome, the maintenance is prompt, and I've built great friendships with some of my neighbors. Being very close to a major expressway, and a nice outlet mall is a plus. The amenities are nice, especially the pool, gazebo, and indoor basketball court. My apartment is very spacious with a dope layout, and the attached garage is very convenient. Would be 5 stars if quality of construction and materials were better, but the pros definitely outweigh the cons.
I know it might be hard keeping with everything but I feel as if the maintenance crew should have more guys to help Out with everything. Grounds mostly
Experience has been very good. Notification of complex repairs is often only given the day before. Most important is the disastrous conditions of refuge/recycling faculties. Often mattresses & furniture items taking up 2 bins at a time.
Places aren’t taken care of well in between tenant to tenant, They do quick fixes that you need to get fixed once you’re moved in, but I enjoy the layout
Kirkland Crossing’s Staff is beyond helpful and truly always ensures we are satisfied with our services. I love the neighborhood and truly appreciate the community like environment! It truly makes me feel like home.
It has been amazing so far employees are so nice neighbors are very welcome so close to the main roads I love it! Maintenance workers are so quick and clean up after themselves! Our family feels so welcome!