Been living her for almost 4 years. I love it here because they quickly take care of requests for maintenance work. Their portal makes it convenient to pay rent online and submit requests. My only concern is the rent keeps going up.

Staff has been great! Everyone we've met has been very kind and it's super closer to everything you need. The pool is amazing along with Al the other commodities like the work out area, basketball court and pool tabl.

These are great apartments. It feels very safe and family friendly. The playground and the pool are really fun. We appreciate the great location close to shopping and work.

Beautiful community and nice neighbors. The clubhouse is well kept and clean, and there’s plenty of do without having to leave the neighborhood. The only downfalls are on our maintenance request, it took three days for someone to call us back about fixing our non working dryer and another day for someone to come out, and they mow right outside and it’s super loud and wakes up my son at 8 in the mornings. Other than that, great so far!

Perfect location! Close to I88, thePremium Outlet mall as well as other shopping and restaurants. Plenty of parking at the complex with garages offered at an added price. Friendly staff and community. A little pricey. Clean community

I think Rent could be a little cheaper. I do not like the new rule that we will have about not being able to have grills. Otherwise the community is great.

Great place from location, amenities and Office and maintenance staff! Apartment was impressively clean when we moved in! 1 issue with the dishwasher and the whole thing was promptly replaced with a new machine within 4 days! Outstanding service!

Great place to live....family and pet friendly community. The office staff are pleasant, the maintenance is prompt, the location is great, and the apartments are roomy. Not quite 5 stars due to BBQ grills not being allowed, there has been issues with making online payments, and for the amout of rent, the quality of construction could be better. Overall, the good outweighs the things that could be improved, and I still reccomend living at this property.

Overall, my experience has been great - some missteps along the way, but basically, its a great place to live! Some work needed on landscaping as there are areas that are bare and ugly, and care of the garbage on site, as some people pile things in the corrals that shouldn't be there which creates very unsightly and messy situations.

Good quite place to live. Grounds are maintained very well. Son enjoys the basketball court and workout facility. Pool and grills make the outdoors very enjoyable.

Good and safe community ,near by walmart makes it very convenient for a family living,friendly staff.reasoanble value for rent.i am living her since 2 year.

We love being residents at The Kirkland’s. It’s peaceful, neighbors are friendly and so far we’ve had prompt & efficient service when needed. This is our first time ever living in an apartment and I must say The Kirkland Crossing has met my expectations for greatness!

The apartment community overall is a very good place to live. It is close to lots of shops and a major highway. The clubhouse is super nice and the apartments are very updated.

So far, our experience has been great. We were very impressed by the amenities, and the staff was friendly. Can't wait to get started at Kirkland!

love the complex. The people are kind, there parking is always available, the land is well kept and beautiful. Plus there’s a gym and pool. Great location

We love living at Kirkland Crossing. Jan has been so helpful from the moment we cam in as potential renters to even now almost living there for a year. We really do like living here!

I have loved living here. Great maintenance service. Great amenities. Snow was plowed every snow storm. Very friendly staff. The only bonus would be price on the garbage monthly.

Great place to live. Close to everything and very nice and quiet neighborhood. Great swimming pool and indoor gym. Everyone here is super friendly.

I just re-signed my lease for another 15 months. I'm happy with the pricing, staff, amenities, location, and the apartment layout. The common grounds are well-kept.

The courtyards are beautiful and peaceful. The management company has always been incredibly quick to response to any maintenance issue we have had.

I have been a resident of Kirkland Crossing for 3 years now & this place is just awesome. First and foremost, the ambience around the apartment is great. There's a beautiful trail just 0.5 miles away called Fiddler Farm. Then there's Walmart, Walgreens, Starbucks, Dunkin, Chipotle and more, all at walkable distances. The apartment staff & maintenance personnel are extremely friendly. Oh, and there's a beautiful swimming pool, a full fledged gym and a basketball court too !!! The rent is very nominal considering all the above amenities!!!

Kirkland Crossing is an amazing place to live. This is my second stint here in a different unit and both have been amazing and the leasing staff is amazing as well!

If you are looking for a home that is peaceful and updated this is the place to be. Jan was amazing at showing me around and did everything to convince me this was a beautiful place to live at. She is friendly and always there to help. On top of being a great place to live at, the amenities included completes this beautiful home.

We have enjoyed the staff and the amenities here are on par or better than other properties in the area. Just renewed our lease for another year. Modern and large rooms at a great value.

We are very happy with our new apartment!! We now have a much more spacious place than in our old apartment with a well-designed floor plan. Beautiful grounds and quiet and peaceful. Love it!!