Kirkland is a clean community and has friendly staff. I enjoy the timely maintenance requests. The amenities are a plus. My family enjoys the pool table, gym, basketball court and pool area!!

So far I love it here. The apartment is great, the people are so nice and any maintenance issues are taken care of super fast! I live in a one bedroom with my pet rabbit and we are so happy!!

This place is beautiful! Also feel very safe here! Moved in on September 26 and have enjoyed many of the fun amenities they offer. I can't wait to be able to enjoy the pool for the first time it looks beautiful

I love my new home! When we moved in the unit it was extremely clean, freshly painted, and had new carpeting. The place since we moved in is extremely quit which is a great thing. The grounds of the community look great and the staff is super friendly. The club house looks much like a resort. I’m so excited with my experience so far. There are a few cons that are outside of Kirkland Crossings control like the distance to the nearest grocery store outside of Walmart.

We have been here since 2016 and Love it! we are located in a premier location and are a hop skip and a jump from the pool, clubhouse, gym etc. Kirkland Crossing is incredibly responsive to the tenants and have responded in a timely manner. When and if we have had an issue, it is resolved almost instantly, we enjoy it here and are appreciative of our time spent here.

I enjoy living here. There's a great sense of community. The landscaping is very nice and the office staff is always friendly. It might sound weird but I only wish that the gym was better stocked with cleaning wipes. Sometimes the gym will be out of wipes for days on end.

Although I've only lived here a short time, I do enjoy the place. It is quiet, clean and secure. It cold use more parking. Otherwise I'm happy.

Great location close to Fermilab and the Ioutlets . I enjoy the units with laundry, dish washer, walk-in closets and granite counters. I love the community BBQ grill, and clubhouse.

Kirkland Crossing is a very quiet complex, and management is good at addressing issues in a timely manner. I highly recommend living here!!

We love it here! Everyone is friendly, and the staff is very helpful. The apartment was very clean when we moved in. The grounds are beautiful.

I wish the rent was cheaper for the community. Now that we have a new management company we are not allowed to have grills and we are not happy about that.

I have lived here for over 3 years I am pleased with everything. When I have a maintenance issue I submit and its completed. Employees are friendly, polite, and very nice. I love Jan and Susan.

My husband and I love living here. Everyone in the office are nice and helpful. Maintenance request are handled promptly. The grounds are kept clean.

Great place to live! The grounds are well maintained. The office staff respond quickly. When I submitted a maintenance. request for a repair it was done right away

It is wonderful And all the neighbors are very nice and the workers are great. And it is in a perfect location so you don’t have to go far. And every thing is close to you.

We are very happy with our new apartment!! We now have a much more spacious place than in our old apartment with a well-designed floor plan. Beautiful grounds and quiet and peaceful. Love it!!

We have enjoyed the staff and the amenities here are on par or better than other properties in the area. Just renewed our lease for another year. Modern and large rooms at a great value.

Lately, the grounds keeping around the complex is in very poor shape. The fountain in our lake has been missing since the start of summer, and now the water is green and full of algae. The grass has long patched all over from where animals have gone to the bathroom. Those spots wouldn’t be longer is the grass was being cut, which it isn’t. There used to be flowers and bushes near the apartment front doors, now it is all dry and cracked grey dirt. A serious mulching project needs to be carried out throughout the complex, as every tree, walkway and sidewalk area is full of weeds and ugly grey dirt. There isn’t a garbage can by the mailboxes for junk mail anymore, as soon as Lincoln properties took over, they removed it for some reason. Whenever the office staff are showing apartments for rent, they drive their golf carts on the sidewalks, and it tears up the grass and leaves dead dirt patches EVERYWHERE. I’m very upset with the first few months of Lincoln properties management. We play a premium price to live here, and we are not getting nearly the amenities we should be getting. When our lease is up, there’s not a chance we will stay.

If you are looking for a home that is peaceful and updated this is the place to be. Jan was amazing at showing me around and did everything to convince me this was a beautiful place to live at. She is friendly and always there to help. On top of being a great place to live at, the amenities included completes this beautiful home.

Kirkland Crossing is an amazing place to live. This is my second stint here in a different unit and both have been amazing and the leasing staff is amazing as well!

I have been a resident of Kirkland Crossing for 3 years now & this place is just awesome. First and foremost, the ambience around the apartment is great. There's a beautiful trail just 0.5 miles away called Fiddler Farm. Then there's Walmart, Walgreens, Starbucks, Dunkin, Chipotle and more, all at walkable distances. The apartment staff & maintenance personnel are extremely friendly. Oh, and there's a beautiful swimming pool, a full fledged gym and a basketball court too !!! The rent is very nominal considering all the above amenities!!!

Somewhat disappointed at this point. I resigned my lease for a second time as a change of management from Marquette to Lincoln happened . In my opinion as well as renters that I have spoken with, not the best decission. Garbage lays throughout the grounds of the property, more dog feces laying around and grass is always long. Its harder to get answers from the staff although Jan has always remained amazing. Postings of upcoming events remain up for months even aftrer the event is over. We will see where this goes but do not have positive vibes moving forward

The courtyards are beautiful and peaceful. The management company has always been incredibly quick to response to any maintenance issue we have had.

I just re-signed my lease for another 15 months. I'm happy with the pricing, staff, amenities, location, and the apartment layout. The common grounds are well-kept.

Great place to live. Close to everything and very nice and quiet neighborhood. Great swimming pool and indoor gym. Everyone here is super friendly.