The fitness center is disgusting. I’ve asked that it be cleaned 3 times. It’s now been 6 months and it hasn’t been touched. Same goes for the bathrooms.

Lately, the grounds keeping around the complex is in very poor shape. The fountain in our lake has been missing since the start of summer, and now the water is green and full of algae. The grass has long patched all over from where animals have gone to the bathroom. Those spots wouldn’t be longer is the grass was being cut, which it isn’t. There used to be flowers and bushes near the apartment front doors, now it is all dry and cracked grey dirt. A serious mulching project needs to be carried out throughout the complex, as every tree, walkway and sidewalk area is full of weeds and ugly grey dirt. There isn’t a garbage can by the mailboxes for junk mail anymore, as soon as Lincoln properties took over, they removed it for some reason. Whenever the office staff are showing apartments for rent, they drive their golf carts on the sidewalks, and it tears up the grass and leaves dead dirt patches EVERYWHERE. I’m very upset with the first few months of Lincoln properties management. We play a premium price to live here, and we are not getting nearly the amenities we should be getting. When our lease is up, there’s not a chance we will stay.

We moved in on August 8th we were told that Monday the 13th someone was going to come out and spray for spiders and we have yet to see anyone. It is full of garbage, there are people feeding wild animals, there is dog poop all over the place, people walking there dogs without a leash, neighbors leaving rude notes on our doors, almost every weekend the people across from us had a doped up I don't know what he's relationship is with them passed out sleep on there door or laying in the grass sleeping and than Monday he decided he was going to scale up the wall to the deck to get into that house, office NEVER answering the phones or calling people back, we will 100% not be resigning our lease when it is up. We are thinking about braking our leasing agreement if things don't change here in the next couple months. I am so sick and tired of having to park at the entrance and than having to walk to my apartment, when winter comes it's going to be even more ridiculous than it is now! We pay way to much money to be living in a complex with these problems and issue's. Either hire more people in the office or figure out how to answer the phone's. Something has got to change here and it needs to happen quick!

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

Somewhat disappointed at this point. I resigned my lease for a second time as a change of management from Marquette to Lincoln happened . In my opinion as well as renters that I have spoken with, not the best decission. Garbage lays throughout the grounds of the property, more dog feces laying around and grass is always long. Its harder to get answers from the staff although Jan has always remained amazing. Postings of upcoming events remain up for months even aftrer the event is over. We will see where this goes but do not have positive vibes moving forward

We have enjoyed living here overall other than some issues with neighbors. The location is nice, the introductory rent deals are enticing for new residents, and most of the amenities are useful. I would suggest adding swings to the playground onsite. The maintenance staff is nice and responsive. Management I feel is sometimes overwhelmed with all they are asked to do. I would suggest adding another seasoned professional to the management team that has a customer service/relations management background.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

The apartment community overall is a very good place to live. It is close to lots of shops and a major highway. The clubhouse is super nice and the apartments are very updated.

It is a great area and very well kept. Love the pool and gym options along with being close to a great walking path behind the complex. The neighbors are very sweet also

This place used to be pristine, clean and responsive. The new management has not met the bar set by Marquette. I used to recommend this complex to everyone I met.

Nice place to live...great location, family and pet friendly community, nice amenities, spacious apartments, and prompt maintenance. Not quite 4 stars because apartments should be more luxurious, and better quality for the price.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

I wish the rent was cheaper for the community. Now that we have a new management company we are not allowed to have grills and we are not happy about that.

Good and safe community ,near by walmart makes it very convenient for a family living,friendly staff.reasoanble value for rent.i am living her since 2 year.

The place it awesome I love the community. People are semi-nice, that does not have any effect on the experience her. But particular where we are at there is a dumpster that raccoons live and is kinda bother some. Im sure there is not much the apartment can do about it. But is not the ideal situation.

Fairly clean, beautiful view from the patio, great proximity to stores, needs speed bumps in the parking lot. Only lived here since August and am excited to see the community in the summer time.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

I’ve had a good overall experience thus far at Kirkland Crossings. The only issues here have been a few occasions where my questions/concerns either went unanswered or took persistence to get some assistance.

Great place to live....family and pet friendly community. The office staff are pleasant, the maintenance is prompt, the location is great, and the apartments are roomy. Not quite 5 stars due to BBQ grills not being allowed, there has been issues with making online payments, and for the amout of rent, the quality of construction could be better. Overall, the good outweighs the things that could be improved, and I still reccomend living at this property.

We love being residents at The Kirkland’s. It’s peaceful, neighbors are friendly and so far we’ve had prompt & efficient service when needed. This is our first time ever living in an apartment and I must say The Kirkland Crossing has met my expectations for greatness!

The location is perfect, Maintenance service is awesome, this complex used to have more activities involving people. Plus monthly payments increasing every year too much.

The staff at Kirkland crossing are very nice and they do what they can to make living here the best experience possible. They arrange community events to help bring one another together.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

I think Rent could be a little cheaper. I do not like the new rule that we will have about not being able to have grills. Otherwise the community is great.

Great location right off highway, big rooms and storage to keep your extra things including your car or extra refrigerator and boxes. Clean atmosphere

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

I enjoy living at Kirkland. It's a calm, quiet area. The staff in the leasing office are fantastic. Everyone I pass by is friendly. The only downside is the limited amount of parking.

Reply from The Apartments at Kirkland Crossing

I think Kirkland does make an effort to respond to tenants' needs. They are stronger in some areas than others. Snow removal in parking spaces is an area they need to improve on. Also, new mgmt doesn't sponsor many events anymore. I miss that. I don't think they are doing any holiday toy collection, and primary form of communication is Facebook...miss out on a lot if you don't use Facebook. Mgmt. People very friendly and dedicated. Service tickets responded to in reasonable timeframe.

I like living here and my daughter does, too. We like package concierge and the gym. The staff is nice too. Maintenance is very good at keeping the grounds clean.

Living here is nice. Cool amenities like basketball court, package concierge, etc. Pool area is nice also. Noise levels have increased. Staff is friendly.

Great community, friendly staff and residents. Apartments are upgraded but also costly. My only negative would be I can always here my upstairs neighbors moving around loudly.