The Apartments at Palladian Place

4.6

4.6

Lyric
Really enjoying my time at the Palladium. The amenities, location, and style of the apartments is all I could ask for. I mentioned in a previous review that I was unhappy with the level of communication and the staff really stepped up their game. There’s some issues with inconsistent billing times, but overall I’m happy here.
Verified Resident
The snakes are really scary! I saw a big black one today by building 2. This is very dangerous for people and dogs and cats and other loved ones in the area. So scary!
Verified Resident
Neighborhood is quiet most of the time. Also good for walking and exercising. Good amount of parking spaces which is a plus. Friendly for pet owners.
Alaina
The amenities (gym, pool, common areas, etc.) are great & the staff are all friendly and accommodating!! Our move-in process went smoothly - couldn’t ask for anything more
Miracle
The Palladian place apartments is such a great place to live. I love the apartments, the amenities, the pool, the gym, the community. They are all great. The staff and maintenance are also great and helpful.
Judson
It’s great to live in a clean, quiet, and upscale community. The pool is great in the summer and the places to walk and be outside are great pluses to living here.
Raven
Absolutely love it here! The amenities are nice (pool, gym, dog park) but my fave thing about living here is the events! Free food, drinks etc! Who doesn’t love free food?!
Kristen
Unit wasn't up to par in the cleaning area ( already addressed with management). Garage issues that continue, constant issue with garage door opener only able to use code at the door. Constant maintenance requests, which at this price point shouldn't be an issue...
Adaobi
I love the customer service and the community events. The floorplan I selected works perfectly for my needs and the community is beautiful. I am very happy with my decision to live here!
Kendaia
Everyone was friendly and helpful. A lot of activities each month. Cares about pets. Very clean and safe. Nice pool and gym .Staff is always helpful.