The management staffs are very friendly and service is quick, great apartments. Quiet atmosphere,clean exterior , fast response to maintenance request.

Nice apartment.... Good neighbor Hood.... We have gym , park for dogs , play area for kids, & office center.... Also swimming pool areas....

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

The staff has been so professional in the process of selecting our new apartment. We look forward to our move in date. I recommend the Arboretum for any one thinking about moving to a new apartment.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Clean, quiet beautiful community! Management is superb on communication. Never a delay on service, if needed!! Upgraded apartments make this a quality apartment complex...and extremely convenient to uptown, shopping and entertainment

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I am excited to start my residence here , I got referral from my friend , he is in the same apt for more than 8 yrs , so hopefully we like to stay here long

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Great staff!.. perfect location with great schools churches in doctor's office nearby. Super Walmart across the street along with some of your great and favorite restaurants and shopping

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

it is ok. my carpet was not ready and cleaning was not done. so we face lots of difficulties. it is not a good experience for us. anyway now we are settle down.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I have lived here for over 8 years! I love my apartment and the Arboretum area :-) Greystar has been by far the best management company. I am grateful for all the improvements that have been made. The staff and maintenance do a great job of communicating and keeping the residents involved with any decisions that will affect the community. Overall, I am very happy to live at the Arboretum Apartments*

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Apartments are old and seriously need refurbishment. Maintenance and front office teams are always helpful and co-operative. There has been positive improvements recently.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

All good here, very professional staff and approachable. They take very good care of the apartment and provide all types of good initiatives

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Best location with great staffs and professional maintenance. It was a fun and happy living here. This place is highly recommended based on my experience so far.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I’ve only been here for a month, but I have zero complaints! The layout and interior of the apartment is perfect, it’s quiet, and in a great location. Plus the staff has always been helpful!

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

No problems so far. Good customer service!Have not been here that long but have been pretty happy with the place...I recommend this community to many.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Besides the pipe in my bedroom busting three times in soaking my carpet everything’s great I love my neighbor Joan and love being so close to my work and anything I need is stones throw away

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Neighborhood is clean. Time to time there is grass cutting. But the community needs to be made more safe. there is playground for playing for the children. I am happy to be part of this community .

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

It is really good living this community. we have ease of everything. it is complete satisfaction. Neighborhood is clean and people can walk freely.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

The Arboretum is a great place to live! It has a great location with access to public transportation, grocery stores, restaurants, and a movie theater in a walkable distance! Wonderful staff and amazing service!

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

The front desk ladies have been very nice and helpful. Answered all the questions we had, even though we had tons of questions, they still remained polite and knowledgeable.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I really enjoy how peaceful and quiet the community is. People are friendly too! The dog park and the placement of dog friendly trash bags/trash cans around the complex are also excellent amenities.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Nice location very good maintenance we have nice gym, pool indoor and outdoor pool , play areas for kids, dog park... But sometimes water shut down happens and a bit noisy

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Great place! Nice location as the arboretum shopping plaza is located on the opposite side of the road ...friendly neighbourhood. Highly recommended.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

We enjoy living here. We appreciate all the renovation that they are doing. It is a nice neighborhood, excellent location. The staff team are friendly

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Nice neighborhood... very good management staff members ... but little noise at times .... some times water issue.... amenities are also good...

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Good neighborhood,good for kids and nice events in apartment.Need to improve the security and faster maintenance needed.Some things are stolen inside the apartment often action should be taken against these kind of things.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

This is awesome experience we have at arboretum but we have to improve security in society and need some more grounds for kids to play IE basketball, four square etc