The Arboretum Apartments

Nice place to stay good community and neighborhood many amenities so clean nice and update maintenance very well staff friendly and helpful.
Wonderful people choose to live at thr Arboretum Apartments! There are kids playing everywhere, dogs running around, and an overall neighborly vibe. Best community-feel of anywhere ive lived! The landscaping is gorgeous with big trees and grass everywhere. Its like living in the 'burbs! I love it
Great space and we enjoy living there but we do hear about break ins happening in the apartment so we do worry and take extra precaution in our apartment.
It's a good community. Everything is walkable. Leasing staff are good. Other things are also good. It's a good experience. It's a awesome
It is very good experience living in this beautiful community. Location is very good with surrounding shopping areas restaurants. Can improve on amenities. Please avoid water outages in future.
Good location, a lot god retails store close and bus station directly to downtown. We are living here for almost 3 years and we do not want to move any place
I feel like living here has had many ups and downs, overall I have enjoyed it! The only complaint i have had is that I wish there would be more of a heads up on the water shut offs.
In the last couple of month my experience has gone down big time. I understand the management to trying to solve the water issue. However, the response to resident inconvenience by the management has been below average. Poor communication, rude responses and attitude that they dont care and if residents can't adjust to their style ...then just leave..very disappointing.
Only frequent water issues, otherwise I don't have issues. Play area was recently opened after months which is good atleast for kids to play.
I have stayed in this community for more than two years now and i like the open and green surroundings. We have almost all amenities and transportation at few mins of walk. I see a positive change in the intent to improve condition of the property by management team. Being somewhat older property, there are few issues like water leakages and shutoff but management is working to solve that.