living in this community is dangerous as there is Zero security to people and their properties. I won't recommend anyone for living in this community.

Location is very good. Maintenance needs staff is very cooperative. Apartments are very old built hence a lot of changes are happening n required.

Hello, apartment community are quite nice and helpful. We are enjoying the sweepstake contests, it would be very nice if we have other considerable prizes for more people. Thank you.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

The apartment community are so nice and helping people. In this spring season we are waiting for some nice events like games for kids, movie in the club house, specials for ladies.. Thank you.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

So far the experience has been great. We moved in April 9th and have very few issues at all. The apartment is spacious and the loft gives us extra room for storage.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Excellent, but 3 stars because of claims to fix amenities in the apartment have not been resolved. On the other hand, location is incredible and just the calm feeling of living here makes life better for us.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

The location is awesome and staff always make sure that it's clean and work orders are completed as soon as possible... we have many aminities a perfect place to stay

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

It's great lots of many amineties like pool, tennis courts,play area,bog park,gym and staff are very concern for us so it feels good to be here... Very clean and near to many stores..

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Very convenient location and responsive management. Need to acknowledge the cultural differences wrt other countries people to serve better.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Excellent Place To Live 😊 .. Great Service by Arboretum Management Hope this will be continued for coming years as well Good schools, shopping center, hospitals

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I have lived here for almost 8 years! I absolutely love this community :-) Walking distance to the Arboretum Shopping Center, clean community, friendly neighbors, and close to uptown as well as 485. I love calling the Arboretum Apartments home! Greystar has done a tremendous job improving the quality of life for their residents. Overall, very satisfied :-)

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Arboretum apartments are very spacious and beautifully designed.The location is good we have lots of store and Walmart in walking distance.pediatrics is also near by.The School ratings are good too..lovely child play area too..

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I love the convenient location and the nice neighborhood. I’ve been very happy living at the Arboretum Apartments! Maintenance is always quick to get things done as well.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I like the location and connectivity for everything and I love this community , I leave here since 2014, and I surch other apartments but I love this apartment😊

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

My application process was a hassle due to past credit issues, but the office assistant manager was extremely helpful. I wanted to say thank you again for your patience!

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

good access for uptown, shopping and hospitals. Good place to live in. Nice environment for families and for settlers. who just came to Charlotte on job.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I like the location of the Apartments being close to the uptown with Bus stops right off the two exists of the apartments. Like the patio and design of magnolia style of my apartment I am leasing. Love the fitness center, indoor and pools

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Representative was friendly and consistantly following up with us . She was prompy abd was able to help us yo get thr apartment based on my needs .

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I have lived here for almost a year. Any problems have been quickly resolved. However, a leak from the air conditioner upstairs caused water in my apartment, and the apartment was unliveable for two weeks. I am still awaiting recompense for those two weeks.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Thus far it’s been great! Great staff and maintenance. I love the quiet setting and the location. Can’t wait for the pool to open it’s beautiful!

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

It is good to stay but need to improve security and more social events It is good to stay but need to improve security and more social events

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Clean community. Management Staff is very polite and friendly. Shopping complex is nearby at walking distance. Rent could have been reduced .

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

The move in was the smoothest I’ve ever experienced. I work with both Kareena and Taylor. The staff was very helpful, polite, and answered all of my questions.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Friendly and nice management. Service request turn over is also very less. Clean community. The apartments could be more soacious to justify the price.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

My experience has been mostly good. This is usually a peaceful place to live. My maintenance issues have all been handled quickly and none have been a major problem. The office staff and maintenance staff are always polite and willing to help in any way possible. When you live downstairs, you can easily hear the upstairs neighbors walking in their apartment.