The Arboretum Apartments

Excellent community and management. A lot of good work has been done and continuing. Special shout to the front desk and maintenance team. ..keep up the awesome work.
We have been staying in Arboretum Apartments for around 2 years now and it's been wonderful. The new management is very good.Time to time the apartments are being checked and renovated. Overall having a good experience.
I love the location. All basic amenities are nearby including convenient commute to downtown for work. Community is well maintained and service reuqests are handled promptly.
Best thing about staying in arboretum is location. Super convenient. We have mall, banks, ATMs, grocessay, gas staion, movie theatre, medical and dental clinic all within walking distance. We have direct buses to downtown so commute to work is breeze.
Just getting all moved in and so far everything is going well. The neighborhood is quiet, the staff is pretty nice and my apartment is beautiful.
Overall a great community. The staff is helpful and there when needed. The neighbors however are a bit all over the place with walking in the middle of the road. Kids being left unattended in the middle of the street with no regards to cars. Management has been great overall.
It’s wonderful experience to stay at the arboretum apartment, this is our first place in USA.we had a lots of memories and we make more.The Arboretum apartment is always be our first choice for staying in Charlotte USA.
I was paying more fine when am I changing house in the same community .those apartments rent also more compare other apartments in this region .
Nice location very good maintenance and quality good service... we have swimming pool... gym... dog play area and also kids ply area....
Top notch experience so far! Excited to be a part of the community! The office people have been super friendly and very knowledgeable about the property everytime I’ve visited with questions!