The Arboretum Apartments

This is a very family friendly apartment. We are very impressed with the location of the apartment and the safe environment for our children.
This apartment complex has great customer service and got all my apartment needs taken care of right away! They are quick, efficient, and allowed me to do a lot of what was required to lease the space from home due to the coronavirus!
It has been a great experience staying in this community which is closer to many amenities one looks for. Best thing is that it is closer to school district, shopping area, medical facilities and the over all surroundings are ideal for a family
Very satisfied with the place. Excellent neighborhood good management and prompt service. Rent is also very affordable given the location abd facilities. Highly recommend.
This is a great place to live! What can I say about the location? It is extremely convenient and is minutes from Matthew's, Uptown Charlotte, the Carolina Place Mall, and Wavery, and directly across the street from the Arboretum shopping center. You would never know you were at the corner of a busy intersection! It is very quiet, lots of trees, and the property is consistently maintained. The office and maintenance staff work diligently to provide the residents with top notch care.
Good Location and Good Community. But the rent is increasing and there is so many changes in management.But maintenance service is Ok , but prompt service.
We like the location of this community. The staff and service are good.two bedroom's apartment are specious. The outside place is also very specious for children to play..
Nice apartment nice service very nice maintenance even this covid situation everything is handled well but Oly one concern nowadays cockroachs have increased but once you complain they spary chemical immediately
I have lived this community for 9 years. In that time, there have been 3 property managers. Greystar was been the best! They do an excellent job with keeping up with the routine maintenance of the property. Greystar was also pivotal in addressing the pre-exsisting issues that had been occurring at the Property when they first took over. I love this community! We are very fortunate to have easy access to the various shopping centers near by, and the major highways and routes in the South Charlotte Area. I will continue to be a resident where the upcoming lease renewal process begins. Thanks to all the staff at the Arboretum Apartments for taking care of the residents and our needs :-)
Great staff, excellent amenities and community. The grounds are well manicured and the staff communicates with the residents on a very frequent basis, which I appreciate. It’s quiet and I could not have chosen a better place to stay. I’m a Charlotte native and have lived all over this city as it’s grown and The Aboretum Apartments are right up there with some of the best places I’ve ever lived. A++ would definitely recommend.