Very happy to have lived here these last 3 years, the stars are for Greystar, because the clmpany that owned Arboretum apartments before where awful! Happy to have an amazing Greystar experience!!!

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

It is a the best experience I ever had with community and with entire journey. It was quick and organized. Also had best person Stephanie to walk me around and giving me tour and explaining all about renting an apartment.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I came to know the apartment and I was enchanted, when changing it was not even apartment, but the office was ready. helped me and let me move to a new apartment within what I wanted. I'm in love with my suit

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Friendly and polite management. Shopping complex is nearby. Turn around to fix any service request is very less. Good staying experience so far.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

So far it’s been a great experience. Location is great! Neighbors are quiet and property is maintained well. The pool has been wonderful!!!!

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

It's very quiet and neibors are very happy here. Parking is no problem here. People are strange but friendly once you say hi then they respond to you.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

The Arboretum apartments are conveniently located near the Arboretum shopping center where you can find everything you need in one place along with great restaurants. It is a few miles from Waverly and Matthew's and it's a quick ride to the malls and uptown Charlotte. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The maintenance staff works all hours to ensure residents are taken care of. Aby and Dee are awesome and thorough on their work and truly care about the residents as they are residents as well. The grounds are well kept as well as the pool. The new Greystar company that took over has been working diligently to update sosrtnents and keep the grounds looking nice.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Love living here and love the neighborhood and the pool is clean and very well taken care of the staff is friendly and helpful I have the best next door neighbor you could ask for my job is across the street

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

It’s been great living here so far - it’s quiet and I love the location. The office staff has been polite and I feel comfortable having a family here.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Service is good and maintenance is good. neighbor hood is good. all are eco friendly. school rantings and transportation also good for kids and adults

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

good environment and eco friendly. neighbour hood is awesome. transportation good and school rantings as expected. good service and response in time

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I like the size of the apartments and color scheme. There is good amount of space for parking or for taking morning and evening walk. We have gym, swimming pool, tennis courts to keep us active.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I like the lots of open space this community provides for morning or evening walks. It has all the basic amenities like gym, swimimg pool, tennis courts that inspires to be active and healthy.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

The place is beautifull and clean. I love going to pool and playing tenis. The quiet and save enviroment make me feel confortable and relaxed. The children can play and enjoy the community.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I have a pleasant experience staying here. It has improved over time .They have changed window frames, improved the play area. Maintenance has improved .

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

living in this community is dangerous as there is Zero security to people and their properties. I won't recommend anyone for living in this community.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Location is very good. Maintenance needs staff is very cooperative. Apartments are very old built hence a lot of changes are happening n required.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Hello, apartment community are quite nice and helpful. We are enjoying the sweepstake contests, it would be very nice if we have other considerable prizes for more people. Thank you.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

The apartment community are so nice and helping people. In this spring season we are waiting for some nice events like games for kids, movie in the club house, specials for ladies.. Thank you.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

So far the experience has been great. We moved in April 9th and have very few issues at all. The apartment is spacious and the loft gives us extra room for storage.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Excellent, but 3 stars because of claims to fix amenities in the apartment have not been resolved. On the other hand, location is incredible and just the calm feeling of living here makes life better for us.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

The location is awesome and staff always make sure that it's clean and work orders are completed as soon as possible... we have many aminities a perfect place to stay

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

It's great lots of many amineties like pool, tennis courts,play area,bog park,gym and staff are very concern for us so it feels good to be here... Very clean and near to many stores..

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Very convenient location and responsive management. Need to acknowledge the cultural differences wrt other countries people to serve better.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Excellent Place To Live 😊 .. Great Service by Arboretum Management Hope this will be continued for coming years as well Good schools, shopping center, hospitals