My resident experience has been very nice so far! The ladies in the leasing office are the sweetest and are extremely helpful! The community is very quiet and neighbors are very polite as well.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

The apartment community has been great so far! The front office staff is super nice. The maintenance staff is also super nice and helpful. Neighbors are all friendly. The apartment itself is awesome. Very updated and sleek looking. My only complaint is the outside front door area is a bit dirty/has a lot bugs, mostly spiders. It seems they are finding their way inside often as well.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

So far so good. I have no personal compliments. It gets quiet at a decent hour. There is very little noise. No major issues. I like it here.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

It's good experience living here.people in neighborhood are good.some of the facilities which are claimed are not available when we need is not there such as print out in business center

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I have been staying here for an year now and am satisfied with the maintanance and team's promptness. I had my AC replaced in day. That's a great commitment from maintenance team. Community is open and green. Kids have good place to play and plenty of space to take a evening walk. Management is slowly taking up intiatives and improving community like locker rooms, new club house etc.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

From coming in to do a tour, to the application process, to my move in the entire team of The Arboretum staff has been wonderful!! This is going to be a great place to live. The environment is quiet and conveniently located to everything.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Awesome and professional people who are very professional to help and interact professionally. This approach helps everyone and never leaves any scope for complaints or dissatisfaction.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

It’s a wonderful experience coming back to Arboretum Apartments after a year. We stayed here for around 2 years previously. Everything is nearby. Schools are of a good rating. So much positivity around.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Easy leasing process, super welcoming staff! We received a tour with Stephanie and she was very sweet and helped us decide that Arboretum apartments was where we wanted to live!

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Community is constantly doing developments......however a regular cleaning of stairs is still missing. New kitchen is all white and looks great.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Just relocated from Florida and found a lease takeover last minute. Stephanie, in the leasing office, has been so helpful, extremely nice and very welcoming. She hade things very smooth during my transition. I also met a maintenance man one morning (didn’t catch his name) was so helpful, polite and professional. The neighbors I met so far are so nice! I just got to NC and I am so happy to call this home :)

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I love my apartment! It’s so spacious and cute, I really do love my space!! The cons are the neighbor side for sure. They’re, loud, they walk in the middle of the streets, they don’t want watch heir kids- it’s very aggravating. Maintenance staff is really nice!! Leasing staff isn’t so personable.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I love our apartment and our space but the neighbors are so annoying. They all walk in the middle of the street, are so nosey, they don’t watch their children and their also terrified of my 4 month old puppy which is just ridiculous. Also sometimes it can be difficult to get in contact with the leasing staff. All in all it’s been a pretty okay experience.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Resident experience has been good so far while living in the arboretum apartment. Amenities like gym has been very useful so far while staying here

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

My husband and I haven't even moved in yet and we are 100% pleased! We went on a Sunday to check out the apartments to see if we would be interested and left within 30 min. with a signed contract to move in October 5th! They were quick, knowledgeable and worked with what we were looking for! We are so excited for our move in!

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Living here is nice. It’s a great area because it is convenient to everything. The office is always responsive and maintenance is quick to handle issues.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Nice apartment very friendly community ,nice place to spend in summer with swimming pool gym kids play area grill even dog park, services is completed fast

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I have lived here for 8 years and I love this community. There have been a lot of changes over the years, but Greystar has managed to maintain this property quite well. I look forward to continuing to live in this neighborhood hood for as long as I can :-)

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Clean community with easy access to transport as bus stops are near by. Management staff is kind and nice. I wish rent would have less and apartment would have spacious.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Nice and clean apartment... Good neighborhood... service is completed on time.... We have many features like gym, pool, play area for kids ,dog park

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Very happy to have lived here these last 3 years, the stars are for Greystar, because the clmpany that owned Arboretum apartments before where awful! Happy to have an amazing Greystar experience!!!

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

It is a the best experience I ever had with community and with entire journey. It was quick and organized. Also had best person Stephanie to walk me around and giving me tour and explaining all about renting an apartment.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

I came to know the apartment and I was enchanted, when changing it was not even apartment, but the office was ready. helped me and let me move to a new apartment within what I wanted. I'm in love with my suit

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

Friendly and polite management. Shopping complex is nearby. Turn around to fix any service request is very less. Good staying experience so far.

Reply from The Arboretum Apartments

So far it’s been a great experience. Location is great! Neighbors are quiet and property is maintained well. The pool has been wonderful!!!!