The Arboretum Apartments

4.3

4.3

I love everything about living here.....except the parking lol. I get off late and can never find a parking spot. I wish we had at least one parking spot assigned to each apartment.
overall good experience walls are not insulated enough hearing the neighbors all the time. Trash service is okay but could be better for $30 a month.
We don’t enjoy being charged for things that we can’t use. Feels like we get nickel and dimed for random things. If it wasn’t for convenience to things I personally use and need I would consider leaving.
It was nice experience at this community. This is one of the best location with all facilities. I am staying here for more than 4 years and I am happy with the management.
Its been almost 4 years in this community and experience is good so far. Mirid and her team is very prompt and friendly in resolving any issues related to apartment.
Amazing ... it’s our first time in United States we landed in Charlotte and arboretum is our first apartment ... we really love this community the staff is wonderful ... it’s almost 5 years now we are hear... we really love the place...
This is the best community I have ever seen. I lived here previously and came back again. It’s close to all the market and is conveniently located near to downtown.
Great place, location and features. It's very conveniently located. Management is also doing good here. I'm overall a happy tenant. I would recommend this place.
Excellent community to live. Located perfectly with easy access to the shopping center and bus stop. Friendly maintenance team always ready to help. Clean and tidy community. I would strongly recommend for all future residents.
Overall good. Just one issue of children playing in the roadway. Management has asked on many occasions that parents keep children out of the roadway