Well appartment us excellent but frankly speaking all the ammenities inside room are old dated even my floor is some oarts briken n feel like sonedsy we may fall down on diwn floor passage lights are deem n some parking lot lights are very dull feel scarry during late night we have made complaints but results so far nil rest all things fine n ok.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I'm so in love with my place the people here are kind, nice, warm, loving, I appreciate their assistance with everything I cant thank them i

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Great, quiet location, with a friendly staff. Nice facilities, and no major issues to speak of within my unit. Extremely minor issues were fixed promptly.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I LOVE living here. I lived here before and I am super excited about being back HOME! The staff is great and the community is right where I need to be.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Move in had a few hiccups but they were quick to get everything sorted out. I’m loving the apartment so far, very spacious. Can’t wait to use my fireplace!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Kristy helped with everything and was amazing ! I love my apartment, it is perfect for my son and I also has been super quiet within the first week of us staying so far! Love them

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I had the best experience moving in ... No hassles , quick easy application, Office personal is the friendliest and nicest people .. all questions answered immediately, Christy is the best ..

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Everybody in the office is very helpful and knowledgeable. I had an issue with the apartment and I submitted it and it got resolved the same day.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Every one both inside and outside the complex has been real helpfull. Most of the time the complex is clean and neat. The property is animal friendly and has a variety of things to do around th surrounding area.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Living in the Arbors of Euless so far has been a great experience. The staff is professional and friendly towards me and my work orders are completely quickly.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Everyone I have dealt with at the office has been really nice. My apartment is nice for the price. I just moved in and it seems like a nice quiet area. So far I am very pleased.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Great Great Grea!!!! I’m glad I renewed my lease and this will be my second year here....more fun to come and more updates coming as well. I’m excited to see the changes.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The decision to move somewhere is hard. You never know what will happen and if you will regret it. Moving to The Arbors was a smart decision, I feel at home here. Although I've only been here little over a month, so far I am pleased.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I love living here. Nice apartments and less noise from the neighbors. Close to my sons job and mine also. Shopping is near also. Parking is great!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Absolutely fantastic. The management staff couldn't be kinder. The complex is quiet, and it's perfectly located for my job. I'm just really enjoying living here.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Love living at property well maitained units and common area ... love the ywo bed two bath layout 2 closet in master bedroom ... nice spaciius laundry area

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I just moved in to The Arbors of Euless and I am amazed. The floor plan is excellent. I have a spiral of stair in my living room. Everything was freshly clean for my move in. When I came in to sign my lease I FELT AT HOME.I was given a tour of the apartment from the playground to my parking area. I was even offered snacks while I filled out paperwork. This is the place to be. I'm glad I stopped in. Kristi was excellent and so was Monica the front desk team. They answered all question and helped with accomodations.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I love the Arbors of Euless! Nice friendly safe and clean quiet environment. I would definitely recommend this property to friends and family.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Very good place to live. The staff is very nice and willing to discuss anything with you. I had a head ache they gave me medicine. I thought that was cool

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Our stovetop was uneven and they replaced the entire thing! We got a new oven same day! Love this place so far. It is clean, quiet, and Christy has been great to us.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Every thing is great. This complex is safe,clean,quiet.The staff are amazing.The price is good. Neighbors are amazing.Laundry room availablr

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

It has been so peaceful compared to our last apartment complex. Waking up to a beautiful sunrise over the balcony is always a plus. The support was also willing to get us a a new stove to replace the older model without much time at all.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Apartments are good but no good maintenance i submit request for shower dripping since 1 month but till now they did not fix it proper way i dont no how should do

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I love our apartment. Nice and cozy. You don’t hear much from your neighbors. We like that. Parking isn’t bad either. I would recommend a friend to live here.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

It’s great. I love the location, office staff. It’s close to school, work, stores and restaurants. It’s also right by the major highways 121, 360 and 183.