The Arbors of Euless Apartments

4.3

4.3

Love the whole Team! You can tell how hard working they are and go above and beyond to make things happen! Great work all around team!!!!!!!
I have been here for a few years now, and I enjoy how quiet it is. The front staff is very friendly and helpful. Having covered parking is also a plus as well.
Overall I have had a great experience - friendly leasing office staff, maintenance staff that goes above and beyond and more than anything the location.
Love living here but hate the neighbors I have been complained about 3 times in less than two months one of those was because my kids were playing with chalk in the side walk like why are you that miserable to be complaining about Kids
It is a decent place to live but a lot of things have changed and management is okay to work with. Parking is a big problem during the night.
My residence experience so far is absolutely great. The neighbors seem friendly and respectful. The management was very friendly and I enjoyed meeting them. So far so good.
Older units. Definitely needs some upgrades inside and outside. Parking lot needs repaved. Covered parking not assigned or enforced. Walls and ceilings are paper thin can hear neighbors and dogs walking and running above you. Located in a great area. Close to retail and highways.
So far so good. I’ve been here maybe two weeks and I have no complaints. Maintenance requests have been taken care of, and the staff I’ve dealt with, mainly Tiffany, is really nice.
The neighborhood is quiet and the neighbors are very sweet. The people in the office work with you and they really care about their tenants.
On the 3rd year in this community. It’s a very good community to live in. One of the best things about this management and community is their quick response time to the maintenance requests.