Been here a year and we love it!! Next to stores and also the freeway. You don’t hear your neighbors like some other apartments you can. Love the pool!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I am recent resident of this apartment. everything seems good. Staff are also helpful and cooperative.so I rated 5 out of 5. I would like to recommend my friend

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Older complex few amenities parking not enforced nor assigned. You can hear upstairs neighbors walking around.thermostats. Need updated. Very old school hard to adjust to good temperature

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The ladies in the leasing office are nice, and the maintenance people. I don’t like the roaches. And some of the old foundation in the appt.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

In my 5 years as a resident I have not had any serious complaints, whenever of any household items os broke or damage they always taken care immediately. It is a very central and quiet place.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Wonderful experience. The staff are great. The application process was easy and efficient. The upkeep of the place is neat and clean. From the moment I walked in I feel right at home.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I have been living in this apartment since 3 years. Everyone staff are helpful , cooperative. Rooms are also comfortable. Surrounding are also clean

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Very nice staff and very helpful too when something goes wrong a solution is there immediately ! Nice pool and plenty of parking spaces with 2 vehicles on the property it makes things more convenient for us

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The only thing I dislike is the distance to the trash can and the bug problem. The maintenance men kind of do a poor job of preparing the apartment units before move in as well.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Excellent service, We are being here for the last four years and is a great place to live, quiet, well located close to principals highways.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Staff and maintenance crew are amazing. I like the improvements that are happening too. New lighting and communication efforts for better internet service are also a plus!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Really great living here! My only suggestion is that the maintenance crew remember to bring alarm codes with them when they enter apartments.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

It has been great so far. Maintenance has responded quickly when I have put a request in. Only have minor problems m, nothing major. Office staff is great! Very nice whenever I go in to check for packages. Hope it continues to be amazing!!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Arbors of euless is wonderful. Love the atmosphere. The swimming pools are beautiful and the grills are even better. Monica and Melinda are always nice.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Nice area. Onsite activities. 2 pools. Kids play ground. Monica and Melinda are wonderful. Always clean. Air blows snow balls. Covered parking for cars

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Monica , Melinda , and Krysti are the nicest people . Been here going on 6 years and they are the best management team we've had here.maintenance is also superb. Everytime I put in a maintenance request ,it's always completed right away. Love this team of people ,they are awesome !!!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

It’s been more than 3 months. The experience of living in this community has been fantastic. Very quiet surroundings, bright lights during night, and safe place to stay.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice. Same place same things it’s all good. Check it out to know for self t

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I’ve been here for 9 months. I love the atmosphere. Very quiet. Neighbors are friendly. Staff excellent. Monica and Melinda will always be there for you. Pool open year round. Plenty of space for the kiddos to play at the playground or open field. Close to gas station with yummy food. Close to grocery. No better location.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Wonderful staff. Apartment is very good lighting not creepy at all. 24 hour maintenance. Two pool locations. Covered parking. Online rewards!!!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I absolutely love it here. The area is pretty nice and it is very quiet. I love the layout of my apartment . Monica in the front office is great as well .

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I have enjoyed living at the Arbors of Euless. The community is safe, friendly and convenient. The maintenance staff is prompt and courteous.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I've been here for 2 years and let me tell you, I love this place. Everything gets fixed when it's supposed to. Management is the best (shout out to Melinda) and it's just one of the best places I've lived.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I really like the apt and the community - they keep the property clean, I strive to keep the property clean and do my part as a tenant - nobody wants to live in filth, its very frustrating , but thank GOD the office is very strict with the residents and I am happy about that

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I haven't even moved in yet and I already LOVE the management! The property manager gave me a tour and wasn't even supposed to be working that day. She showed me and my friends around and I felt like she really loved her job! On our walk back to the leasing office, she saw another resident and knew her by name! That is one of the things that sold me on this place! I felt SO welcomed!