Close and convenient location. Close to most major retails. Needs upgrades - no fancy amenities like work our room - assigned cover parking.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Easy and convenient process! Moved in just a matter of 1 week! Friendly staff, Especially Ms. Emily! Quiet complex and family friendly! I love the convince of paying rent online! All around 5 star!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Very friendly staff and very prompt when I send in a request to have some thing done. Clean environment and quiet and great place to live. Love the floor plans.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The staff that manage the leasing office have been absolutely helpful in address our concerns and questions for our move. Efficient in getting maintenance requests placed and a big thank you to the maintenance workers for all of their hard work. While I do like the fact that their is a pool on site, wish there was a mini gym to workout. Other than that I have no complaints on my end and couldn’t be more satisfied.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I have been here 6+ years and every year the community gets better and better. The upgrades have added a lot to the complex. There still needs to be a few things upgraded but overall great.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I live being a resident at the harbors of Euless. It’s not to Loud the parking is nice and neighbors and staff are just so friendly.its always a good experience living here.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Well I rate it 3star as we do not have security gate n security is not safe for our residency.we need to have look around for outsider parking at our open parking lot.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

My experience has been pleasant .. The staff is really great and answer any questions you may have . It is conveniently located and the tenants .. most of them are really nice .. The only downfall is the walls are thin and the windows need need upgraded ..

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I've lived here for almost 3 years and I never had problems, the office staff has always been kind to me when something is damage come quickly to fix it. I love living here. I'm very happy and I love Arbors of Euless Apartments

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Love the location and the staff. Everything was quick and simple for the leasing portion. The inside of the apartments are super nice and fairly priced.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Love this complex and it’s management team! Maintenance are always addressed quickly and the team in the office are so personable and friendly ❤️

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I love this community. Going about 14 months here and am planning on upgrading to the two bedroom. Maintenance is quick and the people in the office are amazing.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I’m loving this apartment, it’s quiet and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I just moved here from St. Louis, and they worked with me.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Great staff Great neighborhood Great apartments Great parking No noise No crime Apartments kept clean Maintenance responds quick Overall great

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Quiet, safe neighborhood. The office staff is kind, understanding, & considerate and they really go the extra mile to help get an issue you may be having resolved. I appreciate that. Just wish they had washer and dryer hook ups for 1 bedrooms.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

5 star service at all times. I recently called in a maintenance request regarding the weather stripping around my front door. The greatest maintenance team this side if heaven had it fixed before I returned home from work. Thank you maintenance angels.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Nice community, it been one year since I move here and I never had any problems. The apartment are spacious, nice balcony and lots of storage space.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Nice place to live. Good amenities like access to washing machines and dryers. The office staff is nice and helpful. Mantanice requests done in reasonable time.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Our personal experience is amazing!!! It's been 4 years since we move and the treatment has been the same 5 stars!! Great people in the leasing office, Melinda and Monica are a great team. maintenance team are great too we love Sergio he is so nice and respectful and always there to help all the residents. This is a great community.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I’m torn on renewing my lease and I’m not really as happy as I use to be when I first came here. I wish some things would be changed and upgraded. I just don’t know anymore.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Wonderful place to live, quiet area and a good neighborhood. Maintenance requests are taken care of promptly, staff is professional and courteous.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Apartment surrounding is beautiful there is swimming pool where we can enjoy during Summer time. Staff are also cooperative and helpful

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

My experience so far has been excellent. Maintenance is quick and friendly. The office staff are very welcoming. The grounds are very well kept despite the construction going on nearby.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The property is clean and quiet. The unit is spacious. I love that they email amd updates or changes to keep you in the loop. I enjoy living here!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

My recent experience was an experience I had with my renewal lease. Online process was different and ran into a little snag along the way. However the office staff was very patient with us and found the solution to fix the problem. Management and office staff are fantastic!