The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Very green and I couldn’t ask for better neighbors. We are located next to everything and it is such an easy drive to go to any place we want. Also, we are less than a mile away from the Bear Creek trails and it is so nice to walk our dog over there.
Really nice place to live, super calm never had any issue. The management staff is very friendly, and they fix any problem with the apartment fast.
Renewed the lease for one more year. It has been a great experience so far. The surrounding is quiet, and the stores are closer. A recommended place to stay.
The Arbors cares about its tenants like few landlords in current times. They have remained patient, friendly and accomodating to every financial hardship I’ve had, allowing me to be able to maintain a small but important measure of peace of mind in these times. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Highmark Residential. You are truly doing God’s work for us all.
Over all it’s a good place to live, but I guess the building is too old? I can hear every single the footstep from upstairs. And wish there is a machine for reloading the laundromat card at each station.
Management is very accommodating, neighbors are all friendly, the location is beautiful!! I have no complaints. So glad to call this place home!
Year two and we are still pretty happy here. Moving into a more spacious apartment soon and cant be more excited to continue our journey with you guys
The Arbors of Euless is a great place to live! I like that it’s established, it was built when quality meant something. My minor issue, unfortunately, can not be fixed. The kitchen space is too small. There is no place to put everything. But I do appreciate the appliances, they have lasted a long time with few problems. When there is an issue, maintenance is on it and will repair or replace whatever is needed, it’s never a problem.
Its a Nice Place to Live.... Besides I have a Roommate Mice living with us for the past several months......😳 Too smart to catch....... I guess.
I enjoy living here. Its very quiet. The community is clean. The workers are always kind. This has been a great experience. I definitely plan on renewing my lease!