The community itself is amazing! Trash is never full, parking lot and grounds are always clean. Just hate how thin the walls are; you can hear just about everything next door.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Awesome with a friendly staff! Quick response and neighborhood is quite. The grounds are clean and easy access to HWY shopping and restaurants.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

In the year I've been apart of this community it has been nothing but pleasant. I enjoy the quietness of the neighborhood and my neighbors. The office staff is always polite, caringandhelpful.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Safe neighborhood, fast responding, responsible maintenance, nice area, Clean pool, updated apartment, covered and uncovered parking, nice plyground.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Been here for years but now when we request for maintainance it takes weeks even a month for them to come fix what’s needs to be fixed. Sometimes they will just close the ticket without fix the issue.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Have been living here 3 years and just love all the staff. The property is well kept. The management always goes above and beyond to help. The matience always come when I call and are also super friendly. There's really not anything bad to say about these apartments. Definitely one of the best in euless!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The apartment is quiet and clean. I love the trees and location. Whenever there is a problem, maintenance solves it. We are happy to renew our lease. Only problem would be the top floor has a pretty high electric bill.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Love this here! Been here for three months and it's just as great as when I first moved in! Maintenance is so quick to fix any issues and management is amazing!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I really enjoy living here. It’s cozy and nice. Decent amenities and the pool being open and clean is a nice one. The property is clean and the office staff have been really nice.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

2+ years later and I still love this place. Staff is helpful and tentative to my needs as a resident. I even like the new leasing consultant. 💚

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Very welcoming community who has a kind and helpful staff. The apartment is a lot more quiet than our last place but undergoes a bit of construction from time to time for improvements. Our pet loves the new place and loves her new home as well. We are glad to get to stay another year

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I've never had neighbors feel like family before....everyone is so friendly and looks out for each other. The atmosphere is really welcoming as well.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Good area and great leasing office staff, always very helpful to me when I needed it. Although they do charge for water weird, always a $70 just for water.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The appartment it's good inside and the neighborhood it's perfect i love it's awesome, so far good no complaints I would recommend this appartment

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Belinda is very helpful an has a friendly appearance also maintenance. request has been completed on time property seems to be well kept noise kept down

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

It is nice living here but the noise control at night times seems to be loud due to others and some times makes people scared. The maintenance and staff are good at getting their job done.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Quiet, clean. Really nice staff members. Really enjoy living here. Best decision I have made. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place live.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The Arbors of Euless is by far the best place to live. Although it has very few amenities the people are great, the office staff is exceptionally great, very knowledgeable and very personable. I'm proud to be apart of The Arbors of Euless community.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Since I moved In, I've been having issues with the A/C . Maintenance told me there installing a new unit soon this week. They told me by a written letter that Unit is kind of old. So probably it wil be fixed soon. Apt is to hot and A/C doesn't cool at all.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

So far my experience has been good. Everything is working properly. If i ever need maintenance they always come on time. Im glad i made the decision to live here!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Best place..great area and neighborhood. Close to shopping and highway. The citybis building up in the area whuch makes things closer. Office personnel are very professional understanding and overall nice. Glad that i made the decision to stay here.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Been here a year and we love it!! Next to stores and also the freeway. You don’t hear your neighbors like some other apartments you can. Love the pool!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I am recent resident of this apartment. everything seems good. Staff are also helpful and cooperative.so I rated 5 out of 5. I would like to recommend my friend

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Older complex few amenities parking not enforced nor assigned. You can hear upstairs neighbors walking around.thermostats. Need updated. Very old school hard to adjust to good temperature

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The ladies in the leasing office are nice, and the maintenance people. I don’t like the roaches. And some of the old foundation in the appt.