The Arbors of Euless Apartments

4.3

4.3

During the Pandemic times I have seen the maintenance not wear proper masks. Parking has become an issue here. The office has been understanding to help get the issues resolved.
Loving my stay at Arbors of Euless. Nice place to live. Cleanliness is really important..it is really hard to find a peaceful environment to live. Arbors has one..
so far, experience has been pleasant, I don’t have any immediate concerns or complaints. the apartment is cozy, the neighbors are very quiet and friendly in return.
Close to major highways and retail. No amenities. No assigned parking. Can hear neighbors walking at all hours. Needs updated in units. No insulation in units
So far things are great here at Arbors of Euless. The application process was quick & smooth (thanks to Sara)! The only thing I’m not a fan of is the parking but besides that, love these apartments!
This is a really great property. I’ve had no issues to complain about. It seems like a great place to live. Things to improve upon. Dumpsters. Create dog park.
Awesome place to live!!! Almost 6 years and counting quite neighborhood, really good amenities and and amazing staff and maintenance team always available when needed
For the most part the complex is amazing minus one of my neighbors and the fact that my kitchen floor is still messed up. It’s a very quite complex for the most part. The weed smell in our area is ridiculous.
The staff is very accommodating. It is in a great central location, close to everything. The complex is very clean and quiet and peaceful. Ive enjoyed living here.
I have only lived here for about 2 months, but Tiffany at the leasing office made finding the right apartment, signing the lease, and moving in so easy!