The Arbors of Euless Apartments

4.3

4.3

Nicole
Quiet ! Easy access to freeways . Nice place for a family that is starting out, good community . Close to shopping , gym and good school district if you lack transportation.We started out in Euless and I enjoyed living at the Arbors of Euless . Good and bad in everything. Life without challenges is boring. But most of all our experience was good . Office staff always tries their best and they treat everyone fairly , they are understanding and respectful. Last year with the snowstorm the community had challenges like all of North Texas and they kept us informed. Communication about resources were provided for people that lacked them . Pet friendly. Grass and shrubs are always manicured. Maintenance calls and repairs are always on time and maintenance staff is friendly and respectful. That’s all for now . Happy Holidays from my family to yours .
Natasha
I have to say for the most part living here has been great. It seems like things seem to be getting better. If things get better I plan on renewing my lease.
Teresa
The neighborhood is quiet and the staff really works with you. My only problem is that some of the other residents don’t pick up after their pets.
Jimmy
The apartment is very nice!!! Love the color theme in the apartment. The backsplash is amazing! Brand new carpets as well as vinyl floors. Everything is up to par is our liking and we are more than pleased!
Shannon
Central located to several shopping. Close to retail and grocery stores. Older complex thin walls. Needs upgraded over all. No discounts for loyal tenants. Rent is going to go up no matter how long you resign
Zoheb
Great staff awesome environment people are always here to help you in all aspects whether you need something fixed or anything else all nice people keep up the good work!
Mekaila
Definitely need more dumpsters but we’ve had A okay experience here. Maintenance rocks! Quiet for the most part. Bad bugs no matter what’s done.
Wesley
Great place to live. Maintenance is always quick to respond. The grounds are always kept up. The ladies in the office knows what they are doing.
Hayden
I am so grateful to Monica and Sarah for all the work they put in when a vendor did not complete a job in my apartment. When the vendor did not rectify the situation the team here did. Thank you both for having the residents back.
Sara
Super awesome maintenance team. They never fail to take care of my maintenance requests within 24 hours. Even for the little things, they still make sure im taken care of