The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Love the apartment space and how quiet the community is. My only complaint would be that the walls are a bit thin and even though the neighborhood has been quiet sometimes you can hear through the walls.
The apartment management is good. They respond in timely manner . The maintenance squad is fast and reliable . The environment is clean; the neighbors are friendly . Overall, it’s a good homely environment .
Sarah and Tiffany are great! It was a pleasure to work with both agents. And I highly recommend the complex! I've already referred a family friend whom was also approved by the two nice ladies.
staff is very helpful and the complex is quiet and in a great location. Overall I'm happy with my decision to move into the arbors of euless.
I love living here. The staff is so friendly, maintenance is always done quickly. Its quiet and clean. I just signed my lease for a 3rd year and hope to be here for a long time.
Everything has been great so far other than the issues that I had getting things fixed in my apartment and I gave up with the halfway job that they did on my kitchen floor that they messed up.
I really like this complex. The maintenance seems to be a little slow. The grounds are clean. The people seem to be really nice. They do not have a dog park but they do have a big green space with good grass.
My experience here has been good , most neighbors are friendly and courteous . Staff at the office are professional and knowledgeable . Noise issues get addressed right away , that is awesome .
When ever I have a problem with anything, they are so quick to help. The management staff is great and the maintenance are always happy to help fix anything without to much bother. The area is quite, with friendly people.
I’m just not happy with what Covid has change the way I can access amenities. The pool is restricted. The office is restricted. It’s just not the same. Neighbor below me smokes and it comes inside my vents. Parking has become difficult and towing never does rounds to check especially at night. This is not what I signed up for which is out of anyone’s control I’m assuming.