The Arbors of Euless Apartments

4.3

4.3

Very helpful staff and exceptional customer service! Always help us if we have some issue to fix something in our apartments great maintenance people and quick service repeatedly!
It's been 6 years!!! First and only place since we moved to Texas and we love it. Nice and quite neighborhood, Great communication with Monica and the office staff and maintenance always open to help and solve issues.
I appreciate the attentiveness of the staff and constantly keeping residents informed and updated on changes. No complaints as far as pets or loud neighbors.
It will be great experience to stay At arbors! We would like to happy to stay here will be great to experience are neighbors and community. So excited
Tiffany is very helpful and nice to work with! She will understand your situation and help you accordingly! The apartments are also very clean and nicely taken care of!
Been here 2months already and everything is great especially my view on the backside trees and green grass love to sit out at night time and chill
Trash area is always disgusting. Maintenance is wonderful. Church uses our Parking lot. Front office staff has always been nice. Not bad not the best
I love how quiet the complex is, everyone keeps to themselves and also very friendly. I would definitely recommend as a starter place for anyone looking to rent. Amenities could be better, there’s no workout facility on the property, but still it’s a great community to live in. Everything’s within 5-10 miles grocery stores, restaurants etc. You’re also off 2 manor highways it’s a great place in my opinion.
For the most part, I love living here. There are a few things I wish were different inside my apartment. Storage!!!! I don’t know why there is a wet bar. It is useless. It would be better if that area were storage of some kind: a closet, a storage area with shelves and a door. A larger kitchen would be wonderful! Drawers that are useable and larger cabinets. I blame the original architects, 40 years ago. LOL. I really love my new flooring! I wish it were all through my apartment but I realize it is not possible right now. I have too much stuff. One thing I find disgusting is the laundry room. It is always a disaster! I don’t know a solution. Getting a new HVAC system last year seems to make my apartment more comfortable. I still decided to purchase a small dehumidifier. It pulls 1.2L of water from the air every couple days. I wish there were more ways to meet my neighbors. The pandemic really messes that up. Generally, I love it here.
Excellent management team...courteous, helpful and knowledgeable about their duties and responsibilities. No waiting to have problems resolved and follow-up is always assured. The community is safe and property is clean and well kept. Amenities such as laundry facility is always tidy and machines works effectively. Pool facility is clean and secure and accessible to all....this is an awsome community which is family and pet friendly....highly recommended...