I’m loving this apartment, it’s quiet and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I just moved here from St. Louis, and they worked with me.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Great staff Great neighborhood Great apartments Great parking No noise No crime Apartments kept clean Maintenance responds quick Overall great

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Quiet, safe neighborhood. The office staff is kind, understanding, & considerate and they really go the extra mile to help get an issue you may be having resolved. I appreciate that. Just wish they had washer and dryer hook ups for 1 bedrooms.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

5 star service at all times. I recently called in a maintenance request regarding the weather stripping around my front door. The greatest maintenance team this side if heaven had it fixed before I returned home from work. Thank you maintenance angels.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Nice community, it been one year since I move here and I never had any problems. The apartment are spacious, nice balcony and lots of storage space.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Nice place to live. Good amenities like access to washing machines and dryers. The office staff is nice and helpful. Mantanice requests done in reasonable time.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Our personal experience is amazing!!! It's been 4 years since we move and the treatment has been the same 5 stars!! Great people in the leasing office, Melinda and Monica are a great team. maintenance team are great too we love Sergio he is so nice and respectful and always there to help all the residents. This is a great community.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I’m torn on renewing my lease and I’m not really as happy as I use to be when I first came here. I wish some things would be changed and upgraded. I just don’t know anymore.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Wonderful place to live, quiet area and a good neighborhood. Maintenance requests are taken care of promptly, staff is professional and courteous.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Apartment surrounding is beautiful there is swimming pool where we can enjoy during Summer time. Staff are also cooperative and helpful

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

My experience so far has been excellent. Maintenance is quick and friendly. The office staff are very welcoming. The grounds are very well kept despite the construction going on nearby.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The property is clean and quiet. The unit is spacious. I love that they email amd updates or changes to keep you in the loop. I enjoy living here!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

My recent experience was an experience I had with my renewal lease. Online process was different and ran into a little snag along the way. However the office staff was very patient with us and found the solution to fix the problem. Management and office staff are fantastic!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Close and convenient to highways and retail. Walls are thin and you can hear your neighbors. Covered parking - Yes but not assigned or enforced

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Its been great The apartment looks really clean and good when we moved it So far its been really great The office also really helpful during the move in process

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

My Resident experience at Arbors of Euless is very wonderful. I love the community. The Manager, Leasing Agent and Assistant Manager in the office they're very helpful . The maintenance guys are wonderful and excelente they're very understanding and compassionate and will work with you to help you with any problems that you have.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The girls in the office are always so nice and helpful. The maintenance staff is friendly and fast. I've never had a single issue with getting anything fixed. The complex is quiet and clean. I love living here.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

So far so good, I still have to check out the various amenities of the community. I planned to meet more tenants in the c.ommunity and share their experience

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Arbors of Euless Apt has been absolutely great ! Living here and enjoying the helpful community . The maintenance squad are really proactive. The new management has been impressive .

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Good appartment, all the repairs are getting attended immediately, more space available, near to my office , so the traveling time is less. I liked this appartment.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Great community and always respond to maintenance issues very quickly. Love the area due to great stores, restaurants, Euless waterpark and building a new elementary school within walking distance.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The community itself is amazing! Trash is never full, parking lot and grounds are always clean. Just hate how thin the walls are; you can hear just about everything next door.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Awesome with a friendly staff! Quick response and neighborhood is quite. The grounds are clean and easy access to HWY shopping and restaurants.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

In the year I've been apart of this community it has been nothing but pleasant. I enjoy the quietness of the neighborhood and my neighbors. The office staff is always polite, caringandhelpful.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Safe neighborhood, fast responding, responsible maintenance, nice area, Clean pool, updated apartment, covered and uncovered parking, nice plyground.