The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The staff at Arbors of Euless is very responsive, friendly, and helpful. They make a point of getting to know their residents. Their maintenance crew is the best I have ever experienced in the apartment industry. I have been a resident since 2011 and recently signed another one year lease. I love it here! Great neighbors as well.
Ok, a little run down and need up dated for the price tat you pay. Needs upgraded , new carpet. Wish there was a work out area. Parking lot needs done.
In my opinion the apartments are overpriced and with the new restrictions on the patio and breezeway its becoming too strict. Not being able to have a trash bag of used charcoal on your enclosed patio that people can't see into? A bit ridiculous.
Prices are great. Office staff friendly and helpful. Service requests usually taken care of same day. Quiet community and accessible to DFW.
Great property. Clean pools. Friendly staff. Prompt when repairs are needed. Have not had a complaint go unanswered and never had any problems
I have been on a list for new stove for a few years and have not received one. I would really like to be able to cook and have access the entire stove the oven temperatur is off and the burners are a hazard.
The arbors of euless is very quiet and peaceful. The staff is very friendly and helpful with any type of information you need. I have a loft and I love the ambiance when speaking upstairs. I just moved here in december and I'm already thinking about renewing my lease :)
My first apartment. I have no regrets. It's an awesome layout. The locate is central to DFW and the neighborhood is really nice and quite. I'm so happy to stay with Arbors of Euless
Everyone at the office is nice. When something needs fixed just submit a work order on line and they will take care of it. Two pools! Covered parking.
Have called in noise complaints with no response. Would like a call back or something. I've had things fall off my wall due to my upstairs neighbor stomping around so much.