The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Some neighbors are not paying attention to anything. I wish they stop giving them permission to keep dog in their apartment. Dog pop everywhere.
This place was ok when I moved in and has declined steadily since. We signed a contract thinking on thing, then as soon as we signed alot of policies changed and we had no option but to agree.
1 star
Pricey no amenities for price. Good luck getting maintenance requests done. Been over a week and still nothing parking not enforced . Roaches
1 star
Im a little disappointed so far. I was getting complaints within my first week of moving in. Rather than lending a helping hand, the residents were complaining of my furniture being outside due to the fact that i was unable to carry mu furniture up the stairs. I was also not pleased with one of the leasing associates banging on my door repeatedly one morning while i was asleep. Also, i was not informed of any details regarding the laundry facilities nor was i told where the mailboxes are located.
Old outdated complex. Needs upgrades. No amenities.Parking lot needs repair also parking not enforced. Pit Bulls in apartments ?! Price too high for quality
Property management did poor job getting our apartment move-in ready. Roaches in the unit and trash outside doorways of the other units in building.
No dog bathroom bags in dispensers. Maintenance doesn't come fix what they state they will and even after they do it sometimes still isn't done correctly.
Parking not enforced parking lot needs repaved. Can hear neighbors through the walls. Needs major update. No amenities. High prices. Pool closed nearly all summer. For maintenance
Close and convenient to lots of things. Lease is easy to renew with online signatures. Parking lot has been fixed somewhat. Parking not enforced.
Good area and great leasing office staff, always very helpful to me when I needed it. Although they do charge for water weird, always a $70 just for water.