The Arbors of Wells Branch Apartments

4.4

4.4

The move in process was easy and quick. The office people were super helpful when it came to helping me with what paperwork I needed to submit. They do offer different length of leases for convenience. I’ve been here a week and it’s super quiet and chill.
Living at Arbors has been very peaceful and calm. We have had no issues with the apartment or with any neighbors. Parking is good. Good area to walk and exercise.
When I first moved into my apartment the staff was tremendous and then pre Covid new group and still awesome but since Covid and some new staffers it has become very ugly and difficult to continue to live here. I probably will not be renewing my lease this year
Overall I haven’t really had any major issues in the 3 years I’ve lived here. Just lately having to put in so many maintenance requests so frequently for the same issue can be a hassle sometimes.
I enjoy living here at The Arbors because it is safe and friendly. They take care of issues when you request service. There are all ages living here. Families, singles, and seniors. Good mix.
Apartment is very spacious as of now all appliances are working fine. Office personnel David was very helpful when renting this apartment online. It was a smooth process.
1 star
I had every kind of experiences here including the vandalism of my 3 cars and the administration just wash their hands saying that they need proof that the vandalism was here. I installed cameras and obviously no one show’s their faces there but one day I found the same person I pointed my neighbor writing wash me on one of my cars they did something at least they gave her a violation and she still here so I am moving out. The apartment is full of touches since I move in and nothing that pest control do is working. If you want something better pay a little more that’s my advice for you!
Having lived here for almost 4 years and o loved every bit of it. Planning on renewing for a 5th one, the staff here are extremely helpful and the complex constantly changes for the better.
First apartment but everything seems great; wasn't expecting a luxury suite but for the price it's a good choice. It's next to a nice park and path with friendly neighbors.
The Arbors at Wells Branch is at a very nice location, right off a trail that leads to Katherine Fleischer Park. They have recently taken the opportunity to add more recycle bins to the premises.