The Arbors of Wells Branch Apartments

4.3

4.3

Arnaldo G.
Having lived here for nearly half a decade,the experience couldn't have been more extraordinary. Even with the recent rising costs of rent they have tried to be fair to tenants. Living here has been one of the greatest things to ever happen to me.

Piper
I’ve recently moved in and love living here. The apartment was clean and the carpet was new. Management is friendly and the buildings are being repainted. My only complaint is that most of the dog bag stations are empty, which is inconvenient for a dog owner.

Aaliyah
Quick and easy move in process. This complex really worked with me to get me into my very first apartment. Rachael kept in touch with me for months before I decided to actually apply. After being approved I still wasn’t sure. But I assured I’d love it there and I’m so happy with my decision

Matthew
The move in process has been great, apartment is very spacious and clean, and the staff has been super friendly this far. I’m really looking forward to living here

Sergio
We just moved in and for our first few days our stay has been really amazing. Even though we had a little hiccup with the A/C it was taken care of quickly and effectively.

Shruti
Fantastic community with lots of amenities within the apartment as well as the complex. Very affordable cost. The only reason I wouldn't give 5 stars would be that I have seen some bugs in my apartment.

Eric
I have had a decent time here so far. I have spent the last 3 years at Arbors and I dont have many complaints. The maintenance workers are always quick to fix any issues.

Sergio
1 star
Not able to unpack. First thing I noticed is there was cockroaches in the living room on the walls, on the ceiling, in the dining room area, in the kitchen, in the bathroom , in the master bedroom, closet. There was no shower curtain rod. The sink in the bathroom had some type of blue mess. The rod to hang towel in the bathroom was broken . I really can’t un pack and organize or go grocery shopping till I see that the cockroaches are gone. The one manger in the office can’t remember his name was very helpful by giving me a storage unit to put my boxes.

Arnaldo G.
Having lived here for almost half a decade I can't even begin to describe all of the fun times I've had. Great neighborhood. Fun amenities and a friendly and responsible staff have made this an incredible experience

Verified Resident
Rent goes up. Loses amenities - gym loses wifi, equipment goes missing. Crime in back of residence had not been addressed. Holes forming in ceiling, counters tearing away from wall. If rent hadn't shot up with no tangible improvement, then these would be smaller issues. The area is nice overall, right on a shaded trail with an underpass.