The counters were replaced and look nicer, and other than a dog owner allowing their dog to poop right by our sidewalk, our place is coming together nicely

The apartment is nice. It was clean and freshly painted when we got there. The rooms are spacious and the electrical and plumbing seems up to date. We’ve already found a razor blade and broken glass in the grass though, so I could be happier about grounds up keep.

Several issues that we have had they came out to fix but they had to come several time. Example, the fridge and the toilet. It took several times for them to a completely resolve the issues

Overall a great community. Very nice office staff. Maintenance staff also very professional. I have made several friends in the community and the new front pool update was great. Hoping they can update the back pool and add a bathroom for swimmers. My biggest complaint is that packages have to be delivered to the office and there is not way of knowing they are there without tracking them. Online orders have increased and there should be a better system for deliveries.

Great atmosphere the place is pretty I like the dog park and the large floor plans for the town homes. It has been a long time since I had an apartment, glad I chose this one.

On 2/1/2019 my family and I embraced the opportunity to call the Arbours Home. Despite the obstacles of moving, we couldn’t be happier with our decision. The kind staff patiently worked with us to ensure our transition and move went as smooth as possible, The Arbours staff are attentive to detail, answer questions to ensure tenant understanding and are always available to answer any questions and/or concerns that may arise. Having been a home owner for 13 years; The Apartment/Townehome community is very new to our family. To our surprise; the families, children, neighbors, administration, maintenance, groundskeepers, community, facilities, and all aspects of The Arbours of Hermitage certainly exceeds our initial uncertainties and expectations. Our family couldn’t be happier for the opportunity provided by the Arbours and our decision to call the Arbours of Hermitage home. We look forward to meeting more community residents and enjoying the many amenities offered as warm weather approaches. Thank you again Arbours of Hermitage. Shaner Gobbell

So far I love the apartment however the walls are super thin and you can hear everything your neighbors are doing. Also there are a few things I’m waiting on to be fixed but it seems they may have put it off. Other than that the apartment complex seems very nice

Brittney is the best. Our move in was as smooth as warm butter. For that, I am most definitely resigning after my lease ends. Customer service at its finest! She's a keeper!! BDW

Pleasant experience so far! Apartment is clean and updated, and the office has been extremely helpful! the move in process has been so easy!

Everything has been fantastic just wish i had a washer and dryer. Im glad i found these apartments. So much better than living downtown!!!!!

My wife and I have lived hear going on 4 YEARS now and it's been great. Not just saying this for the reward we really love it here. Clean, nice office workers and maintenance is ok.

So far it's been awesome living at The Arbors. The office is helpful, my apt is just right for me, and my neighbors are very nice! Definitely recommend!

Its really nice and quite peaceful here the staff is very courteous always willing to help. Been here 3 yes, no complaints. 5 stars for me!!

I love how friendly the staff at the leasing office are. They are always very helpful. I also like how well the complex is maintained. I love their speedy responses to maintenance work orders.

I very much enjoy my home, the privacy, and the neighborhood conveniences. We have a gorgeous and practical layout, as well as an overly spacious porch! I love it!

The floor plan and all that I get fureplace washer and dryer no stairs backyard no apartments behind my location close to all shops and places to eat

New resident but pleased with the move in process and community so far. Parking lots are well lit, feel safe. Trash pick up is a major plus!

We got off a rocky start with the maintenance but it was rectified and the staff has been great ever since! The price, the location, my neighbors and the fact that I actually have a great apartment is awesome!!!

The price is not bad, but you will have to sacrifice on some luxuries like timely maintenance, a clean dog park, and a gate that works. Also, there is little no no sense of community and they do not hold any type of community mixers etc

Nice quite area. Speedy response from maintence. Nice office staff . Just an overall great place. I have completely loved it from the day I first moved in.

I like the Arbours of Hermitage for it's location and pricing. While the units themselves could use a major update (the wall texture is terrible), overall I am happy with my apartment.

New resident and so far so good. Property is clean and quiet. Requests answered promptly as well as very the neighbors being very nice. Great place for family.

Previous issues were resolved. No complaints and happy to live here. Quiet community. Grounds are well kept. Office personnel are courteous and welcoming.

Brittany was wonderful with my move in. I have not had any problems thus far that wasn’t fixed by maintenance in a timely manner!!! Thus far my experience has been great, hope they keep up the good work!!!!

It's a great appartment. Friendly staff, great amenities. Big layouts I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a convenient apartment. Close to the interstate.