My apartment building is Clean and quiet. Good value and location. They have nice and professional staff. Good layout and space in apartments.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Even though there have been a few bad seeds around I believe that's everywhere ! I'm going on 4 yrs here with my family and I have no complaints ! My needs are taken care of every time ! I wish you guys would mabey update and have a play area for the kids there are so many ! The play yard now is a bit out dated ! Other than that we need GRILLS , I have seen in other complexes benches to rest on while folks walk that would be awesome 😎

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

So far everything is exactly as we hoped and more! Our neighbors are friendly, neighborhood is clean. And the staff, especially Jasmine, have made us feel right at home.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

My microwave is still broke. Since i moved in 6 weeks ago. Other than that it's all good. The neighbors are nice. No one bothers anyone. It's close to my work and shopping

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

If I had to rate my experience of The Arbours of Hermitage community, I would give it 4.5 stars. The kindness and urgency of the staff has exceeded my expectations and they have fixed every issue that has arose with great care.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Horrible maintenance job. Missing piece below cabinet by stove and there is still a whole, wasp nest in the roof by our balcony and I’ve complained about it many times, the stairwells are gross, and instead of fixing the ac/heating unit allowed it to continue to need to be fixed every month; causing my electric bill to be over 160-180 dollars. We don’t use 60 dollars worth of water a month and that’s a waste of our money. I thought things where getting better but apparently not.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

I have lived here for a few years and enjoyed my stay here but lately it has been difficult getting maintenance request completed or in a timely manner. There has also been a problem with the dumpster almost always overflowing. The new seems disinterested in my concerns when I've gone to the leasing office to request maintenance or mentioned a complaint.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Pretty expensive and staff/management come and go, every time different people, some of them not friendly at all; the gates are broken all the time and we don't feel safe anymore living here, since more drug related people are moving to the neighborhood, four shootings in a short period of time, too scary!

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Could be better communication when maintenance requests are made and completed. I would like notifications when packages are received like the old system

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

We love living here and we especially love having access to the dog park so close. We’ve had friendly experiences with the people that work here and the people that live here.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

My water heater recently sprung a leak and maintenance, while initially slow to respond, took care of it masterfully! I now have a brand new water heater and no water damage in my apartment. Thanks!

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

I have really enjoyed living here for the past 11 months. I havent had any major issues come up with my unit, but when I did have something that I needed looked at the office always had someone there within 24 hours. The maintenance crew is really nice and helpful and the ladies in the office have always been nice and helpful as well. I would definitely recommend The Arbours to anyone looking for a nice, affordable place to live in Hermitage. Being next to several convenience stores, food options, and the interstate is a bonus as well!

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Nice location good dog park. I moved from Clarksville, easy access to Nashville and surrounding areas. I will renew my lease in April for another year.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

This is a wonderful place for me my family to live comfortably.The employees are easy and very nice to talk with about any issues affiliated with the apartment.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

The staff are very helpful & nice. Sometimes though takes a couple of times for work orders that are non-emergency to be completed. Also would like to see consistency with security gate.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

I been here about 12 years n I have enjoyed it the only thing I haven’t like is every time you turn around the office has new management it does make u thing

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

So far so good! I’m very pleased to see if I have an issue you all are quick to respond and fix it. Brittany in the office is absolutely amazing!

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

I am a returning resident. I lived here 6-7 yrs ago and had did not have any bad experiences. I really love my new apartment and being back in Hermitage!

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

There was no maintenance done other than putting yet another sloppy coat of paint over the walls before we moved in. They get in no hurry to fix anything that should've been fixed before someone else moved in. The outside of the property isn't maintained well at all. To call their properties "upgraded" is a joke for the price. Sorry. 🤷‍♀️

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

We've been living here for a number of years, every year they sell the property to a new management office, this last one, totally disappointed...... Rude staff, except Brittney, who rocks, they don't answer e-mails, maintenance staff rude....... all they care is about us paying rent on time; it's pretty expensive and I don't think it's worth it. The heavy set guy, just pick up trash on the main road but not behind the buildings

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

It is getting better. I have been here for almost 3 years and the place is changing in a good way. There are still some areas of improvement but I can tell they are trying!

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

I love it it's a great complex. A great management staff as well. The only thing I don't like is the water and sewer bill is pretty high. All the time

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Thanks for proposing this opportunity to provide a review. It has been several months since the last review. I would say I feel overall quite the same as before.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Buildings are old and the walls are super thin so having neighbors that are loud until 2am isn’t always fun. But an upside is that the maintenance crew are nice and super helpful.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

besides our vehicles being broken into and the length of time matience takes to respond everything is going well the property and the pools are kept clean