We love the Arbours! We just moved in and it’s so quiet and peaceful! We were actually going to buy a washer and dryer, but luckily our apartment came with one!

I love it. They style of my place and location to the quiet neighbors. I would most definitely recommend here to anyone. It’s quiet and friendly.

So far everything has been wonderful, they have been nothing but helpful and nice. Much better than the a holes at our last place. They were horrible

I can see a number of improvements going on from re repainting the parking spots to painting the gym and new pool furniture. I don't like that they have a tow truck patrolling the grounds. I get that parking is paid but agreements with tow companies is well documented as frequently abused. I don't like that they r part of this scam.

Awesome just love my experience living in this wonderful home. I cannot wait until the pools open open. I wish they had a vacuum center or a wash center for your cars and also better parking

Nice amenities needs some updating in the apartments themselves but makes for a good price. Staff is pretty responsive and maintance comes quickly

We have lived here going on 5 years have had 4 property management company's. The Current office staff has maybe one Nice and helpful person on staff. As for maitanace the current staff has to be the worst they take for ever to complete even the smallest task and most of the time when you file a request, the request seems to magically disappear as they state they never received it. Sometimes request have been marked completed when in fact not completed and you must refile.

so far I have only lived here for about 2 weeks and I already love it. My maintenance request was answered quickly, I never have to worry about parking and the neighborhood is quiet

It's decent so far .... They really don't care about you renewing your lease and they give no incentive...residents also don't clean up after their dogs in the dog park and it should just be closed .... Or they need to enforce the fine

Hiiiii😅🤚🤚🤚 Arbors COMMUNITY🏠 THIS IS MY MAY 2019 UPDATE ABOUT OUR. LIVING EXPERIENCE HERE AT THA ARBORS OF HERMITAGE. AS IVE MENTION BEFORE, THIS IS OUR 2ND YEAR LIVING AT THE AOH🙏AND THANKFULLY WE ARE STILL PLEASED WITH OUR "PLACE 🏠🌺🌷THAT WE CALL HOME" IAM SOOOO GRATEFUL WE SURVIVED THE 2018 WINTER,🎅 WITHOUT LOOSING POWER😱♨ AND OUR COMMUTE TO AND FROM WORK, WAS FAVORABLE FOR US.EVEN THOUGH I DONT ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO DRIVING FROM 'THE HERM" TO THE "VILLE "5DAYS A. WEEK, " WELL, DAN-IT,😷 IT IS WHAT IS. ALL AND ALL WE ARE BLESSED🙏🙏🙏 TO CALL THE AOH OUR HOME .OHHHH & 1 ,MO THANG" HAVE YALL SEEN THE COMPETION RATES OF OUR OTHER COMMUNITY PROPERTIES" YIKE'SSSS & OOOOUUUUUCCCCCH" LOL

Great so far. Move in went well. Everything in the apartment is ok. Not enough storage space but I guess that's because the apartments are older. I love that they pick up the trash. The exercise room is top notch.

The Staff has been awesome. A few hickups getting moved in. A Few little repairs needed. Quiet and friendly neighbors so far. Easy parking and access.

MY HUB'S AND I MOVED TO THE ARBORS OF HERMITAGE IN MARCH OF 2017. ONE OF MY MOST ATTRACTIONS IS THE BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPING, ESPECIALLY THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS AT THE FRONT ENTRANCE( GIVING A SHOUT-OUT🤛👌🍀🌷🌺🌹🤚TO THE LANDSCAPING COMPANY AND OUR GROUNDSKEEPER.THE OFFICE PERSONNEL IS PLEASANT 👌AND HELPFUL😀. THANKFULLY🙏 WE HAVENT NEEDED MUCH MAINTENANCE SERVICES , FOR THE MOST PART, AS FAR AS QUIETNESS( WELL IT IS, WHAT IT IS.WE TRY TO RESPECT 👌OUR NEIGHBORS AND BE ABOUT OUR OWN BUSINESS💃🤣👨.OVERALL THIS IS HOME🏡🏠🌺 FOR US, AND WE'R GRATEFUL🙏🙏🙏 TO THE GOOD LORD ABOVE , FOR IT.

So far this has been one of the best communities I have lived in. Its clean, not a lot of noise and a wonderful amenities. My daughter has made friends here, we feel safe here and as long as we are renting we will be here in this community.

The arbours of hermitage is a Nice quiet community. We enjoy the park and the gym is really nice as well. Overall we love the area and convenience of everything.

I’ve dealt with really nice people and had an awesome experience so far. The people in the office are always nice and ready to help. We just renewed our lease and expect to be here a while!

Love the people here have made some great friends ! Don't like the people walk there dogs and don't pick up the mess ! There are so many babies and kids that play and walk on the grass ! We need more grills and benches around the grounds .

I love these apartments. They are so quiet (I am used to upstairs neighbors, it’s an apt after all) Never any crime, and the office staff is incredible and always so sweet. Resigning my lease today!

This is a quiet, clean and friendly community to live in. I love the amenities provided to me by the complex. The office staff make it easy to speak with them concerning any issue we may have. We can't wait for the pool to open this summer and to also hit the tennis courts they have!

The counters were replaced and look nicer, and other than a dog owner allowing their dog to poop right by our sidewalk, our place is coming together nicely

The apartment is nice. It was clean and freshly painted when we got there. The rooms are spacious and the electrical and plumbing seems up to date. We’ve already found a razor blade and broken glass in the grass though, so I could be happier about grounds up keep.

Office stall need to do their jobs, and not act like they are doing the residents a favor when we need something. We need to have mantaiainace people on call after office

Several issues that we have had they came out to fix but they had to come several time. Example, the fridge and the toilet. It took several times for them to a completely resolve the issues

Overall a great community. Very nice office staff. Maintenance staff also very professional. I have made several friends in the community and the new front pool update was great. Hoping they can update the back pool and add a bathroom for swimmers. My biggest complaint is that packages have to be delivered to the office and there is not way of knowing they are there without tracking them. Online orders have increased and there should be a better system for deliveries.

Great atmosphere the place is pretty I like the dog park and the large floor plans for the town homes. It has been a long time since I had an apartment, glad I chose this one.