We've been living here for a number of years, every year they sell the property to a new management office, this last one, totally disappointed...... Rude staff, except Brittney, who rocks, they don't answer e-mails, maintenance staff rude....... all they care is about us paying rent on time; it's pretty expensive and I don't think it's worth it. The heavy set guy, just pick up trash on the main road but not behind the buildings

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Bad management, gates don’t work and staff doesn’t care. No assigned parking, breezeways are filthy, covered in bugs and cobwebs, maintenance doesn’t clean them. The roaches here are no joke. Keep a can of raid handy. Their pest control company is useless.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

It is getting better. I have been here for almost 3 years and the place is changing in a good way. There are still some areas of improvement but I can tell they are trying!

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

I love it it's a great complex. A great management staff as well. The only thing I don't like is the water and sewer bill is pretty high. All the time

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Thanks for proposing this opportunity to provide a review. It has been several months since the last review. I would say I feel overall quite the same as before.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Buildings are old and the walls are super thin so having neighbors that are loud until 2am isn’t always fun. But an upside is that the maintenance crew are nice and super helpful.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

besides our vehicles being broken into and the length of time matience takes to respond everything is going well the property and the pools are kept clean

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Overall the community itself is not that bad. Brittany in the office is very helpful. However we have had an ongoing pest problem in our new unit that no one knows how to fix. We never had these issues in our other unit but the infestation in this one is unbearable

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Things have been going downhill for a long time. We can’t even use the pool with our baby anymore because teens hang out and blast obscene music full of racial epithets and curse words. The play equipment is consistently swarmed by wasps. Getting repairs done is like pulling teeth. The office management is rude and unhelpful—we called and asked if a package had come in and they told us no over and over, turns out it was there and they hadn’t even checked. I dread ever having to go to the office. We can hardly wait for the contract to be over.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Been here going on 4 years, when we first moved here it was nice and management was great. I have seen 3 different management changes. It suppose to be a gated community but the exit gate stays open 24/7. Pay for trash valet, gets picked up whenever the company feels like it. Won't be here after the next renewal. On a good note Brittany is the only you can talk to, to get anything done.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

I havent had any issues here.Everyone is friendly and I feel safe .The office staff has always been very helpful and the matience men do a great job of keeping the outside /pool/grounds clean

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

The Arbors has been an excellent experience. Well maintained, friendly staff, spacious apartments and a great place to live. Two pools! This is the nicest apartment I have lived in. Thank you for a great experience so far.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

I love the Arbours of Hermitage! Never have any issues here! It’s quiet and our apartment is very roomy! Best decision we made to live here!

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

First apartment by myself, very thankful. Very accommodating office staff and maintenance has been great which is one thing I was worried about. Great experience so far.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

It needs a little cosmetic attention, but it is a wonderful community! Maintenance is wonderful! Front desk workers are great at communicating.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

I like how the associates are so nice and helpful. The pool is fun to swim in during the hot summertime. I feel like they should do better with the spider problem though.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

There have been many issues to include Water off without notice, Entrance Gate not being closed, or Gate not working, theft, and Crime. For what the rent is Amenity are not the best.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

I am just moving in but I am so pleased with the warm welcoming from the acting apartment managers. I feel at home already. I love my apartment. It feels so cozy.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Rent prices are a good value. Gym is pretty nice for an apartment complex. Thin walls so you hear all your neighbors. Utility pricing isn’t broken down fairly.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Things are nice they've been promt even if not fully unresolvable at the time so far. Just have a problem with all the garbage being taken away. If I sit 2 bags he would only get 1 most of the time for some reason

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

I am new to the Arbours of Hermitage, but besides my apartment not being ready on my move-in day, everything has been pretty good. If I would’ve taken this survey the night of my move in, I would have given 0 stars. The only reason I am not now is because the maintenance team was fantastic in fixing everything that was not fixed prior as soon as they could. They are all very nice, helpful, and respectful.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

The staff was very helpful and courteous. I feel like they went above and beyond the scope of their job so I could get moved into my apartment asap.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Very convenient place to live near Nashville. Most residents keep to themselves, but all are friendly. We enjoy the workout area and outdoor grill. Maintenance is relatively quick (within a day or two).

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Just moved in a little over a week ago, and I love it! My two bed room apartment is so nice and cozy, and any problems we had, the maintenance man came that same day.

Reply from The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments

Been great so far, only issue is delay for maintenance repairs. We have been waiting for almost a month. But I know they are backed up from doing annual inspections so I'm not being too hard on them.