Excellent apartment complex. Very clean and quiet. Apartments are spacious and well taken care of. I really enjoy living here. Plenty of parking as well.

We moved in about 5 weeks ago. I told management and maintenance about our back gutter hanging off of the building, the back fence post falling down, and roof leaking. They have yet to fix these things 5 weeks later. The security card we received only works for the main gate. (Not the pool or fitness center) I have checked with them every week about the key card and we keep being told that IT is working on it. I have seen people jumping the pool fence and breaking it due to their key cards not working for the pool either. Not impressed with how they handle routine maintenance issues.

It’s been mostly great here so far. We haven’t had any major issues. There’s not too much noise, most of the neighbors are nice, the dog park is great.

I love the community, it’s a great area and environment for my daughters and my fiancé finally has a small white picket fence. The service is excellent and we’re extremely close to all of our favorite stores

The people are nice. The ac was frozen when we got here and I called emergency maintenance and they didn’t come till this morning. Some neighbors have told me about how long you have to wait for maintenance requests. I hope this isn’t true, but time will tell. The apt is nice.

Great location, cheap rates, unique floor plans, decent gym and pool. Management is friendly and cooperative. Unfortunately our floor plan doesn’t have W/D hookups so we’re forced to use the on-site laundry facility.. which wouldn’t be a bad thing except the machines suck balls and usually require multiple dryer runs to actually do the job. They’re always a hit-or-miss. If you can get a loft floor plan for cheap that had W/D units either already in unit or available to rent.. do it. You’ll be a happy clam.

They move-in process was very smooth and quick. The unit has adequate amount of space, except for the space for the washer and dryer. I have no idea about that fix. But other then that overall great environment.

Excited each night to come home. I enjoy the environment and my dog loves the park. Great landscape, they keep yard trimmed and looking good.

Front entrance is maintained, doggy stations are always replenished and clean only complaint is that on my street there's limited parking but that's just me being picky and lazy about walking

The property is ok. I haven't had any issues so far. It's a bit outdated but it's home for myself and my kids. The park and the pools are cool. My kids enjoy themselves every day and have made lots of friends.

There was a gun shooting 2 weeks ago, and the gate still doesn’t work The gutter is still broken, but everything else has been good, the pool is nice

It's been an awesome 3 years at the Arbours of Hermitage! I am excited to renew my lease here. I love the amenities they have to offer and it is a great location!

The Arbors community is kept clean. All areas are beautifully maintained. Office staff is friendly and helpful. The maintenance staff is timely and friendly. Community is safe and secure.

So far I have really enjoyed living at The Arbours. My neighbors are great and it's a peaceful community. I recently had the chance to visit the pool which is pretty much right outside my front door and had a relaxing experience there. It's also great having the work out room to use and trash pick up service. Both of those things make my daily life more manageable.

So far so good. The staff I have meet are good and the apartment I have is a pretty decent size and hopefully it will be a great experience for my family and I.

It is getting a lot better sense this new management has taken over. The maintence is faster, communication is getting better, and people in the office are easier to work with. Thank you for getting more excellent!!

Lovely space, lovely area. Just moved here. Very quiet area and I love the free coffee in the office! A friendly staff. Hope to enjoy my stay.

So far, so good. Everything was in place when we moved in. Communication could have been a little better. Would like it if the portal was used more effectively.

Best experience ever. Nice friendly environment great place to stay! Best choice I made since graduating from college. #Adulting #nice Apartment

Recently moved in, so far so good. I enjoy the layout. Ready to see what my experience is like living here. Very cozy, and comfortable. Everyone seems nice.

Moved in yesterday! Really liking the set up! Excited to see what the living here brings! Staff seemed friendly, and the move in process was super easy!

Pros: Staff and maintenance have been friendly and cooperative with all needs and concerns I’ve presented. The complex itself is nice. Cons: buildings are a little old which causes a few problems and my apartment in particular has a slight spider problem (which is being dealt with). Overall I can’t complain too much and I would recommend people to live here.

I was told that my apartment would have hardwood floors and it does not. I was also told the sink in the living room had been converted into a bookcase. The linoleum at the front entrance is rippled. my key card does not work. my mail key doesn't work. Someone let us into the pool this weekend thankfully since I couldn't get in because of my key card but some of the chairs at the back pool are ripped, an umbrella is broken, and only one light inside the pool works. Almost all the doors stick in my apartment from having so much paint on them. the porch door and the 2nd bedroom are the worst. I hope these things can be fixed.

Certain plugs don’t work and outside my door is covered in spider webs but other than that everything is great. Thank you for allowing me to stay

We love the Arbours! We just moved in and it’s so quiet and peaceful! We were actually going to buy a washer and dryer, but luckily our apartment came with one!