The abours is a nice quite community to live in . The office staff is wonderful in helping you with move in and getting settle me and my wife think it a super place to live

The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments is a hidden gem just outside Nashville, TN. It’s minutes from BNA Airport and the freeway access is literally about a half mile from the complex. The amenities are all very nice, 24/7 access to a well-stocked gym using keycard access. The gated community is a nice safety feature. The gates don’t stay open for anyone to just drive inside. The valet trash service is very reliable and convenient. The staff in the management office are all very friendly and competent. Other neighbors are also friendly too which is a huge plus. Last but not least the maintenance service is very reliable. I have had to put a couple work orders in by calling the office and explaining the situation. Within a week whatever it was the needed to get fixed was done so and we haven’t had problems with those things since. Most importantly this place has rent under $1,000/month. For the quality that’s provided that rent is a steal, especially when you compare many of the other options around.

Living at The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments is affordable, convenient and most of all, fun! After searching for months through every housing complex in the greater Nashville area, the Harbours of Hermitage offers the best combination of amenities (my favorite is the doorside trash pickup and two salt water pools ) , security (they are a gated community ) and location(a 1/4 mile off I-40, 10 miles east of Nashville) at a rate significantly lower than other communities with the same or even less perks! I will be renewing my lease as soon as possible.

This have for the most part been a very different and good experience living within the confines of a gated community that is clean and with the extras

My husband and I have lived in the community going on our 2nd year. It is going well. The neighbors are very nice and helpful. Management is awesome!

A pretty quiet neighborhood with mostly friendly people. I'm not sure the front gate is necessary since most people tailgate in and if someone is using it, it usually blocks the main road.

I have lived here for almost 3 years and so far it has been a good experience. I have made some great friends in the community. Response on maintenance issues has always been within reason.

We love the new staff! They always help us with anything we need and try to help us if they don’t know the answer right away. I say five stars all the way!

Great location and affordable. The apartments could use some updating and there seems to to be an issue with spiders and ants. But overall I am enjoying the stay so far.

Really liking the new management, love the renovations in the apartment, love the space size of the apartment, and appreciate the security cameras and gates! Also love that this community has a more individualistic layout than most other complexes!

I have really enjoyed the area, the community is great, the people and staff are super nice, it's quiet,. The apartments are really nice and well kept up

This is a great place to stay. There is always parking in front of your building. Love that is gated and the gate actually works. Never hear any noise outside

Everything has been great since I’ve moved in. Nice quite community. Maintenance solves problems right away and the office staff PHENOMENAL.

My experience at the Arbours of Hermitage has been great! It is a quiet community, at a great location with friendly neighbors. Close to the lake and downtown Nashville. I will definitely be renewing my lease!

Staff is really nice, but very slow to respond to maintenance needs. When moving in we pointed out multiple concerns. 7 months later, they’ve yet to address most of the concerns.

Been here for 3 years, everything is fine especially with its new management. We feel like were home away from home. With security, we feel secured because the community is gated. It is convenient due to its near groceries, school, department stores, restaurants, fastfoods and hospital.

The office is extremely attentive whenever you report something to them and this is probably one of the safest complexes I have ever lived in.

I am a current resident at Arbours of Hermitage. I moved to Hermitage, TN in 2016 and I could not be happier with my experience at the Arbours of Hermitage. The staff is always responsive and has pleasant attitude toward all residents.

I've had a good experience except with the new maintenance ppl. They don't notify or return calls. They drive around cussing the ppl in the main office.

Gate doesn't always work. Office is very busy on weekends. Despite those issues it is a good apartment to live at. I wish the gym was bigger

We love the updated amenities both in the community and in our apartment. The large kitchen with granite countertops was a huge selling point. Maintenance requests are handled quickly and the staff is friendly.

I've been living at The Arbours for four months now. I couldn't be happier--the location is great, my apartment is wonderful, and the staff are so helpful. I hope to be here for many more months to come.

I been here 2 years and so far it’s A great place to stay. I like how I can park my car in front of my apartment and not walk far. Staff has change a lot but over all still great

Nice quite neighborhood good and friendly staffing . Quick response when maintenance is required. Very clean property and the apartments units are lovely

I love living here, it's a nice, mostly quiet place; we've lived here for almost five years and never had a big issue; ownership has change a number of times during those years but in general, we feel happy living here