I have really enjoyed living in the community. Living in a flat apartment within this community has been my best experience with apartment living.

The community is an older property but we have lived here for four years and have enjoyed watching the upgrades.There have been some incidents in the complex as well.

So far the place is great. It is very peaceful. Everyone seems to stay to themselves for the most part which I enjoy. I have yet to check out the gym but I'm sure it is nice as well.

My HUSBAND MOVED TO THE ARBORS AROUND MARCH OF 2018.I WOULD PASS THIS APARTMENT COMPLEX WHILE TRAVELUNG TO WORK AND SEEN THIS PROPERTY FROM THE STREET, I NEW I WANTED TO MOVE BECAUSE, I ADMIRED THE VIEW, LANDSCAPING, GATED COMMUNITY AND ESPECIALLY WANTED A TOWNHOUSE.NICE OFFICE STAFF AND RELIABLE MAINTENANCE.

The apartment complex is very nice and clean. If I had any complaints it would be that the gate to get in sometimes is not closed at night so people go through the out gate when they are not able to through the in gate and making sure that outside lights not out

Love how close we are to highways & lots of shopping.The office staff has been very kind & extremely helpful. Trash pick up is a great luxury we weren't expecting.

The new management has been doing a good job, but there is still room for improvement. Community wide communication and maintenance are two key areas that still need attention

I love these apartments I just moved in two days ago there was some things that could have been done when I got here but so far all my request on things have been answered fast !!

Overall Arbours of Hermitage is an awesome place to live! Great amenities featuring tennis court, gym, and pool! Restaurants, grocery stores, and shopping nearby!

I love the size of our apartment and having a little fenced in patio, but since living here we have been through 3 or 4 management and staff changes. Hopefully things will improve with this management. My 2 biggest complaints are the doors are not sealed well allowing bugs to get in and they don’t seem to do preventative measures without asking them to spray and when putting in a repair request online, I still find myself having to call, so it ussually takes a few days to get something fixed.

I’ve been here since August. I’ve had a few maintenance issues since being here, other than that i absolutely love it. My only complaint is the gates work most days then half the time they don’t. I don’t that annoying. Also - the water sewer bill is extremely high... I absolutely love the staff, love the pool, the dog park, and the option to live in a town house instead of an apartment! you can’t really find that around here!

Move in was quick and easy. Charmaine and the staff have been great, extremely responsive with any issues and made us feel like we really home.

Has been lovely and quiet since I moved in it’s so amazing I give 5 star rating because everything that was provided to us was a premier experience

The Arbours community is clean and quiet with a friendly management. We love our apartment. The laundry facility has many machines but some don’t work as well as others and it takes a lot of quarters to complete a load. Otherwise it’s a great place to live and is close by to many shops and restaurants!

Living at the Arbours of Hermitage now for 6 months now, I must say the experience has been nothing but positive! Ever since I’ve moved in I’ve felt like I can call this place a home. I always feel that the community and staffing is always doing there best to innovate and make this place a better community. Whether that be with the new security, pool renovations, gate system, or the fact that staff and maitence is always doing there job and have shown nothing but professionalism. I must add one last thing, I really appreciate that everyone seems to be and trying and that makes it a very pleasant experience living here! Thanks

I have never run into any issues in this apartment complex. Everyone around us seems really friendly. The staff here is very helpful and nice.

Awesome community to live. I would recommend to anyone looking to move here nice and friendly environment.! And maintance handles business here no games

We’ve had very positive interactions here for the most part and don’t have any complaints about living here. We’re very happy here. They’re very nice to work with us any time we need it.

We have been happy here for nearly five years now. Thanks Arbours of Hermitage for the great staff and the enjoyable community! Keep up the good work!

The men and women at the leasing office have been wonderful. They really have been helpful and felt like they were on my side while navigating some things early on in my lease.

The abours is a nice quite community to live in . The office staff is wonderful in helping you with move in and getting settle me and my wife think it a super place to live

The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments is a hidden gem just outside Nashville, TN. It’s minutes from BNA Airport and the freeway access is literally about a half mile from the complex. The amenities are all very nice, 24/7 access to a well-stocked gym using keycard access. The gated community is a nice safety feature. The gates don’t stay open for anyone to just drive inside. The valet trash service is very reliable and convenient. The staff in the management office are all very friendly and competent. Other neighbors are also friendly too which is a huge plus. Last but not least the maintenance service is very reliable. I have had to put a couple work orders in by calling the office and explaining the situation. Within a week whatever it was the needed to get fixed was done so and we haven’t had problems with those things since. Most importantly this place has rent under $1,000/month. For the quality that’s provided that rent is a steal, especially when you compare many of the other options around.

Living at The Arbours of Hermitage Apartments is affordable, convenient and most of all, fun! After searching for months through every housing complex in the greater Nashville area, the Harbours of Hermitage offers the best combination of amenities (my favorite is the doorside trash pickup and two salt water pools ) , security (they are a gated community ) and location(a 1/4 mile off I-40, 10 miles east of Nashville) at a rate significantly lower than other communities with the same or even less perks! I will be renewing my lease as soon as possible.

This have for the most part been a very different and good experience living within the confines of a gated community that is clean and with the extras

My husband and I have lived in the community going on our 2nd year. It is going well. The neighbors are very nice and helpful. Management is awesome!