The Arch - Abilene

4.1

4.1

Our apartment was a dirty when we moved in and the oven was broken for over a month before they could fix it. It has gotten a lot better since we moved in though, and now it I love it after cleaning and settling in. I love the events and rewards as well!
I love my roommates and my apartment. I always feel safe at the Arch and they have great community experiences. The rooms and bathrooms are also a good size.
the staff is always helpful and helped me through every question when I was signing my lease. I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone!
I’m loving things here so far. Rent is cheap and affordable, I don’t really have any complaints about anything. Thinking about renewing when my lease is up in august
The Arch is the best place to live in Abilene. The location, amenities, and community are amazing. They have handled covid-19 perfectly by keeping everyone safe while still promoting a welcoming community atmosphere.
My experience at the arch has been great! It’s close to my school so I don’t have to drive very far, and everyone is very friendly! I love having my own bathroom and washer and dryer in my apartment! Great quality and privacy for a great price!
I have loved living at the Arch the amenities have made it easy to study for nursing exams. Also the staff are very friendly and helpful every time I came into the office!
My time at the Arch has gotten better as time has gone on. The staff at The Arch is very accommodating and has helped make my first apartment feel like home. I have renewed a 5 month lease because I enjoy working with the staff.
Overall it has been wonderful! I can't thank you all enough for how amazing it has been. The community has been extremely friendly and I have loved it here so far.
Too expensive for what we get. My neighbors are wanted by the cops. I hear everything my upstairs neighbors do. A bunch of stuff was messed up when i moved in.