I haven’t had any problems and the staff is great! They’re always willing to help and are friendly in the loby. The loby is also a great study area!

When I first moved in I felt at home felt like I belonged here. This apartment complex is amazing and I am glad I chose to move here it is nice living here.

I love everyone here and how kind they are. The maintenance crew has had to come out a few times, but each time, and regardless of the little knowledge I have of apartment maintenance and whatnot, they are the kindest people. They had to come out when we didn't have A/C, when our outlet caught fire/sparked (and I called the fire department and the entire AFD showed up so that was bad), and I know that, no matter what annoying things I need help with, they will come up and fix in very quickly and be so kind. Also, the front desk staff--really the entire staff--just makes this living environment so comfortable and simple. It's not scary or intimidating moving into your first apartment when the staff is simply the best! <3

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Honestly, you are not going to find a better apartment in Abilene. The staff is ALWAYS friendly, and they go out of their way to help with anything. The maintenance staff goes above and beyond to get stuff taken care of. The complaints are: the front gates are always broken so don't really consider it a "gated community." No one is required to use their parking permit and they don't enforce the parking so good luck finding parking because it's just random vehicles all the time which really sucks when it's raining. People don't pick up after their dogs or cigarettes which again, sucks. But I've never had any noise issues so there's a plus.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The Arch is a great place to live! Fun events, the maintenance staff is awesome, and the location is perfect. I would definitely recommend The Arch!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

My neighbors are very nice, everyone is very welcoming. And the staff here is extremely helpful in different situations. I enjoy the community get togethers they host every so often!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

So far my community experience has been great. The leasing staff is very friendly and helpful. There are a lot of amenities such as the pool, the b-ball court and the lobby.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The arch is a great place to live as a college student. There are social activities that you can participate in. They have a friendly staff that will answer any of you questions/ concerns.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I really like living here. The apartments are very nice and there is never too much noise. I love how it comes already furnished, perfect for college students

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Everything is super clean and it's actually surprisingly quiet for how close everyone is. It's really nice here. The staff is extremely accommodating and I've never had a problem.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Apartments are pretty good. Staff is extremely friendly. There have been a lot of issues with the gate and maintenance has been slow recently.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The stuffs are ok in general. The apartment was dirty when I first move in. And we requested maintenance for couple things. It was not done in timely manner and sometime they cancel it for no reason.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The office staff is very nice and is always willing to help. If they do not know the answer they are prompt to find the answer for me. Also the maintence staff is very nice and always super helpful

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love the community and the staff, the facilities are amazing and the downside would have to be the pot holes in the parking lot, it's awful

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

i love living at the arch, the age majority here makes me feel more comfortable and in my element. the only thing i don’t like is the parking. i work nights and getting home at 4am means i have no where to park by my building.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

It’s been good so far, my biggest complaint is slow internet. If we had the opportunity to pay to upgrade our internet that would be better.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

A great value for the amount of space and the number of amenities. Especially the washer/dryer which is hard to find in Abilene. Definitely would recommend.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Friendly office staff who are happy to help if there is an issue, would like to have more things accessible like using the grill at the pool, rather than it being out of gas and not ready to use when you are ready to eat.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

So far I've had a pretty good experience here at the Arch. A lot of friendly people and the staff actually talks to me and helps me out. I'm starting to love it here.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The amenities are spectacular here and for the price, you just can't beat it. Staff also does a phenomenal job; from the apartment manager to the front desk personnel-superb!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Great place to live , and great neighbors! I enjoy that one bill takes care of all and the amenities are a plus, the gym isn’t great but at least we have one.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Living at the arch has been an overall pleasant experience, i really enjoy all the amenities and, the affordability, and the sense of community.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The Arch finally feels like home. I love that the appliances and furniture match. I am so happy with the location, being so close to ACU. Picking up packages has been so easy, I appreciate the text notifications. The maintenance staff has also fixed all of my requests.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Great community. Love free printing!! Completely love events they have for us monthly! The calendars they provide for us with events are great!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The aparments are of good quality the furniture is not always the best but it works. Only complaint that i really have is that matanice can be really slow at times.