Wow I so great. I love it. It's amazing. Yay. I can't wait to move in. I'm so excited. :) the arch looks so cool and I'm so excited to move in this year.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I haven't officially moved in yet but I move in August 17th and the employees are helpful with ANY questions that I may have. Super nice and respectful. I receive emails often keeping me updated. I love how the complex is made for college students.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Beautiful, entertaining, and everything I hoped for. I compared a variety of living options for my Junior year, and when compared to houses, other apartments, and on-campus housing, this was clearly my best choice.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Such friendly service! Staff is always willing to help when needed and is always kind to residents and potential residents. They are well trained and excellent at answering any questions you may have!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The Arch Abilene is a GREAT community! The staff has always been available when needed, and they assist me in a timely manner. I have yet to check out the pool, but them 24-hour gym is awesome! I would highly recommend The Arch to anyone looking to relocate.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

So far so good. Property is clean and updated m. Friendly staff. I wish that the apartments had a balcony, but the furniture seems nice on the model. I still have not moved in so I cannot talk about the experience of living here. But the experience of visiting signing the lease getting information all of that was great

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I haven't had any issues yet so y'all are doing great. I would like the printer to work a little better however. It's a little of an inconvenience that the ink is always low

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The Arch is awesome. Lots of activities and facilities available for students living on campus. The Arch has a safe environment and people are very friendly.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Loved my visit to the arch! Staff are very friendly and informed on everything the arch has to offer. For the price, this is a great apartment complex!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Great community to live in. Staff is respectful, helpful and awesome. The environment is conducive for studying. I love the way the units are setup with furniture

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The apartment has a good community & safe atmosphere. I don't feel concerned for my safety or that people are too loud. The gate was locked for extra safety.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

When I visited the area, right away they made me feel as if I was home. It felt so comfortable and everyone is so helpful! Anytime I had a problem I would call them and right away the problem was fixed!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The Arch Apartments community is a friendly student environment. Staff is always really helpful. And in addition to that, The Abilene Christian University is really close by.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The Arch has done a great job in helping me with my lease all the way from Indiana! They've made it very easy for students coming from out of state.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

It has been great! If there is an issue with anything, the staff makes sure to clarify the problem and find a way to fix it. Everyone is very polite.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Good I really really like it you are doing a great job and I look forward to living there and I will get in contact soon on getting a lease!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Living here is pretty good so far. Besides a few minor problems once and awhile it's been good here. The pool is good with the new bbq grills.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

So far, I have experienced nothing but the best from the staff. They are truly helpful in answering questions and go above and beyond to make every person feel welcome.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Everything looks nice around here. Dog messes are picked up. Office staff is greatly helpful and looking forward to the summer here at the Arch

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Great community for college living! Office staff will know you by name and is accommodating to your needs if you communicate with them. I gave 3 1/2 stars only because neighbors tend to be super loud - but that depends on who your neighbors are.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Y'all contact me, and I have fun looking at all the things that are new. It's exciting to get rewards and have fun while doing it. I love getting to do things that I, myself, would never do.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Great amenities and price! Close proximity to grocery stores and a strip of various chain restaurants. Gated and 24/7 gym (newly renovated) is a huge plus!

I love the community aspect. Not to mention the pool is great. Feels homey but also individualized. There are always people outside at the campfire hanging out asking how your day was and that's awesome.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

SERIOUSLY great and relatable staff. They have done so much to accommodate for our needs during a year of transition. I am living here next year because of the quality, community, and fairly quite residents.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Good place to live as a student. Staff is very friendly, and respond to requests in a timely manner. I wouldn't mind if they fixed up the outside of the buildings a little bit.