I really like living here. It's a great community and has really nice staff members. Maintenance always shows up and does a great job and makes sure everything is working before they leave.

I have enjoyed my time at the Arch. The staff is friendly, but maintenance could fix major issues a little faster. Overall a great experience.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The staff is friendly and attentive. They always make sure to answer all my questions and if they can’t they always find the answer and follow up with me!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The arch is a wonderful place to live. They will fix your problem if you have one and the people in the front are nice. Live here , you won’t regret it

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I've called twice since I thought I had missing documents for my lease and whenever I would have a simple question. And every single time the workers were extremely nice and made sure that every question I had was answered! Can't wait to move in.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The amenities are great and staff is incredible. They are always smiling even when the phones are going crazy! Maintenence is always top notch to fix problems fast. The only consistent issue is with the gates always being broken. It's just because of stupid/childish residents. Not really much you can do to fix it though so not a complaint just something seen.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The arch is a really nice place. The apartments are taking care of and the employees will help you out . If you have any questions or concerns the employees are happy to help you.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I've been living here since January 2014. I want to say thank you to the office assistants maintenance and everyone involved for making it an easy and good experience.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I know so many people who love The Arch and have nothing but the best things to say about their living situation! I'm quite glad to be a part of this community!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The Arch is a great place to live! The staff is friendly, they have lots of fun events, and I love the pool and volleyball court. Maintenance is always quick to respond when I have an issue, too.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The front office is always helpful. Any time an appliance broke down or wasn't working correctly, maintenance showed up in a timely manner and fixed the issue(s).

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I heard good things about this place and it was recommended by a friend and So far the arch is a good place to live. And the staff are really nice and helpful!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I have loved my experience with the arch so far. I have not moved in yet but they have been so caring and very helpful in finding me an apartment they would best fit me with my disability and all the different things that I am going to need

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Our ac went out during the summer and they came and they couldn’t fix it so they it a window ac in and will come fix the actual ac right away

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The service was very good, the girl that showed us the apartment was very helpful, every song le question we had she answered. And we had no problems when we signed everything

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love the Arch! I haven’t had a problem so far! The few bumps I’ve ran into were handled very quickly! I’ve already recommended the arch to quite a few of my friends!

Overall it's a great price value considering the amount of living space, amenities, and the fact that leases are separate among roommates. My only complaint is the noise from the parking lot or people living in other units

It is a beautiful apartment complex, and it accommodates College students so well. The pool is amazing and we really love the sand court. Our neighbors are very nice as well and the rent is a good price.

This place has treated me well over the last two years. I have made a little bit of nothing into a whole lot of something that I wish I could take with me wherever I go. Sad and happy to be leaving this place come July.

Awesome Place, Great Community, Friendly Faces, I cant wait to move in,. Super Excited. I love the Staff they are always so helpful and kind.

So far it's been fun and everybody is very nice and helpful. The staff are always ready to help and that's what I love, they never seem to have attitude.

Extremely helpful and kind staff. I love the student study area. It is large and contains all the necessary materials. The rooms are spacious and the furniture is comfy. I love The Arch!

I have really enjoyed living at the Arch. The staff is always so kind and helpful. Maintenance is always super nice, fixes any issues super fast and explains whats going on. The amenities are well kept. The price is great especially for the quality of the apartment. The only thing I have not appreciated has been the management. I have spoken twice with a manager on the phone and both times she was pretty rude. But overall a great experience.

Apartment offers all major amenities you would like from an apartment complex. It makes it an easy move in process especially if you are a out of state resident.

Good place to live. Right down the street from several schools, stores and restaurants. Safe location. Air conditioning has stopped working several times while living here but was fixed promptly