Living at the Arch has been exactly what I was looking for in an apartment. Incredible value, fully furnished, friendly and hard-working staff, and perfect location close to all college campuses. Would highly recommend!

I love the new improvements that were made over the summer. Extending the gym and adding more workout equipment is great! Also, I love the study room with unlimited printing and coffee!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love all the people that work at the arch. The community that they strive to have is one of the best things about the arch. When ever I need something they are there to help.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

it was SO gross when i moved in. There was urine all over my carpet and it took a month because it got ripped out. I don't understand how it was even ok to let someone move into this room

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love it here. Nice surrounding, nice neighborhood and friendly staff. It's also quite close to most of the universities. I'd say it's a cool place for a student to live.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love living here! The location is great and all of the amenities provided are wonderful. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in Abilene!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The staff is great and always helpful. It feels like they are always looking to improve the apartment complex and make modifications. The fitness center and study areas are prime examples of them improving the amenities available to the residents

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

It is really good. I love how it is fully furnished and how it’s close to campus. Everyone is so friendly and I love the community and the workers

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I have lived here for over a year and I’ve never had any issues I love it here. I would have to say The best part of this place would have to be the friendly staff

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love it so far. I just wish maintenance requests order were done at a timely manner instead of weeks and weeks later. But it’s very quiet and safe!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The workers are so friendly and helpful, and the environment is spectacularly welcoming! I love The atmosphere and the amenities, I could never get enough! I love living here!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The staff is all very friendly and helpful and they have always been quick to help out if one of the amenities in my apartment stops working.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Living at the arch has been very nice, the community is hospitable and they have awesome amenities for their residents. My favorite thing is the coffee bar in the bistro and the upgraded gym that’s open 24/7.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love this community here at the Arch. This is such a great experience! I love how much the arch does to make everyone feel involved and so also, we can meet people living here also. I also really love seeing dogs everywhere, it always makes my day! I also feel very safe here and comfortable. By far this experience has been everything I was expecting it to be from the beginning.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The apartment itself is great (if you can ignore green countertops & stained green tile floor), the only issues I've had were regarding the poor management. I had so many issues with getting into my apartment, but now that I'm in I haven't had any issues and have been enjoying my experience.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Hagen was a great night and I love y’all so I gotta is your day I wanna see y’all in a bit I’m going on to go see you soon I wanna was the time I got to get you I got a pod you got done and I wanna go get off work tomorrow and I’ll go see y’all and then I can go see you then I will call y’all and y’all get there anything you wanna want me like you can

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I suggest having the apartment complex fully clean all the apartments before letting new residents move in. My apartment was disgusting when moving in. Other than this, I really enjoy the location, staff, and amenities. The staff is very helpful and understanding. I'm a graduate student and had to wait for graduate funds and the staff was very understanding about my late payment for the first month of rent.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Great response from management team. Fast response to maintenance requests , I was disappointed that the pool was as closed on Labor Day. Stairwells need cleaning

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Really good experience so far. Maintenance has been really helpful whenever we are in need of modifications at the apartment. I think the apartments are just old and need to have reconstruction done in order to have an overall better experience.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

This place is a really great environment. I have everything I need and could ask for. very well worth it. I hope to live here for as long as I can

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I like being a minute away from campus. I enjoy the new workout , and study area. It is very good to be able to have found an apartment that has everything included in your apartment.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The arch is a great place to live as a broke college student. I love the amenities. The big pool, convenient gym, and events that they put on.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I've had a positive experience with the arch until recently. We weren't informed of a new roommate coming in and it's been rocky from the start because of differing personalities. But other than that, the front desk has always been friendly and the renovations are great.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Love how spacious the apartment is! Staff is on top of any issues that arise. Also, all the furniture given was i great shape along with the building itself.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love all the amenities, the staff is friendly, the events are great and engaging, the price is low for what you get and really affordable for college students!