The Arch - Abilene

4.1

1,328 Reviews

Ilwaad
about 16 hours ago
Living here has been super convenient for me! I love utilizing the study lounges, I appreciate that the amenity is available 24 hours to us (it comes in handy when I want to cram for an exam). I also appreciate how close the arch is to my school.
Erin
I love living at the Arch! It is super close to ACU and comes prefurnished, so it is super convenient for me as a student. Also, my apartment is super cute!
Ashia
I love living here! If I could stay forever I would. I love that everything is close by & how clean the neighborhood always is. I also love everything that comes with living here at such an affordable price.
Brelyn
The move in process was very easy and smooth. The ladies at check in were so friendly and helpful making the experience even better. The apartment was clean when I arrived.
Isabel
The staff is super nice and friendly. If you have any concerns, they are there to help. The neighborhood is pretty safe. The apartments amenities are so nice and the gym and study rooms are open 24/7.
Blair
Tried to get a bill adjusted and they were not helpful. Sloppy fixes on wall damages (that was not my fault). Pool is still not open when it is hot and summer is here for most of us.
Brandon
I love the apartment, it's super cheap and everything is great here. I wish the pool was open mid April- when it gets cold but it's okay. I understand why it's not
Izuchukwu
Everything looks good except for a very very dirty roommate. I have to wash his dishes, throw his trash away for him, disinfect the common area all the time. Just so much work!
Amanda
Affordable apartments, pet friendly, close to ACU’s campus, great apartment for college student living, great amenities offered such as study lounge, swimming pool, fitness center and bbq pits.
Andrew
The living experience so far has been good. I’m not actually living there yet, but when signing up and requesting information, the staff were very nice and quite informative.