The Arch - Abilene

4.1

1,016 Reviews

4.1

1,016 Reviews

Great apartment, love my roommates a lot. Also, the activities and gatherings that the Arch hosts like crafts and stuff is fun and a good way to meet people.
I am no longer a student, but have a unit as a second home for when I work in Abilene. It is a nice little space for a great price. And since it is furnished, move in was a breeze. I can bring my cat. That is a huge bonus. My roommates have always been working adults and I have gotten to know a variety of fun people. And my rent stays the same when they leave.
Overall good experience. Main criticism is lack of parking. Really appreciated how the office kept us updated on the winter storm. The email that was sent out helped more than some of the local news and state officials were.
The appliances are old and could definitely be replaced. The air conditioning is insufficient in my room. 2/4 burners on our stove don’t work, our refrigerator leaks.
Was good at the beginning of the lease and now on year two. Maintenance has gone down a bit. I like that I have my own bathroom but the kitchen needs to be updated
I enjoy living at the Arch and appreciate the office staff and maintenance team for working hard through this winter storm and providing assistance to the residents.
Amazing staff! Awesome amenities! Maintenance is fantastic! Best rates in Abilene! Location is perfect being so close to ACU! Definitely love living at the Arch!
I have really enjoyed living at the arch because it is affordable, my apartment is very cute, and the amenities are great. Having my own bathroom and a large closet is also a huge perk!
Front office staff is always friendly and helpful. It's hard to plan fun events for the holidays considering covid but they do a good job. Thanks for all you do!
Appreciate how close I am to school and markets. There are a lot of restaurants/fast food surrounding the Arch. Nice strip of recently opened places