I love living at the Arch. The facilities and staff are all wonderful. The furnishings in the apartment are nice and I am grateful that I didn't have to buy a house full of furniture.

I have lived here for 3 years and it has Been a pretty okay experience it is improving from where it was 3 years ago. They work with you pretty well.

Everything's great here! Loving the atmosphere, the location, the apartment layout, and maintenance response time! I only wish there could be more community events, and better soundproofing between us and our noisy neighbors upstairs, though.

This apartment complex has it's perks and benefits. I love the fact that everything is included in the monthly payment; no need to worry about water, internet or electricity bills. Gave this place a try and it seems to be going well! P.s. Their staff is amazing!

The maintenance guys are the best! And the office people are also really great too! Thanks for doing a great job. All of you! Thank you! Thank you!

Furniture is a bit worn & torn and outdated. Not much storage either and the trash area is always full. Maintenance response is usually pretty fast unless it's close to move-in time. People don't pick up after their dogs which is gross. But, it's a quiet complex for being so close to ACU.

Very nice accommodations. Full kitchen and bathroom, spacious closets, large common area. The gym is a little small, but has plenty to offer. The pool is nice too.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The Arch offers a great community just minutes from campus. The amenities are well kept and the office staff is friendly and always willing to assist and accommodate the needs of its residents. I have lived at the Arch for 2 years now and have been beyond satisfied. They attempt to handle all problems with a unbeatable haste. I think for what I am paying, I am receiving impeccable service.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I have loved these apartments! Perfect location for students and great amenities! The only issue I have had is noisy upstairs neighbors, and the courtesy officer has been awesome when it gets too bad.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Overall I thin k the place is great. I wish the floors in the bathroom were better and the paint job. I like how big the kitchen is and that it's close to school and that I have my own washer and dryer

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I have loved living at the arch this last year and re-sign for another year . The maintenance team especially has done a great job responding to all of our needs in a timely manner .

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Great ammentities included like the 24/7 gym and free printing with plenty of study space in the clubhouse. Conveniently located to restaurants and grocery store too!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Y'all are great & always ready to answer questions. I appreciate your staff always being patient, prompt, and efficient. I do wish yall would answer emails faster though

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The staff is really friendly and welcoming. Move in day was smooth and fast, I did not expect to have my keys and moved in, in that timely matter. Overall, the apartment looks nice and i would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice and cheap apartment.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Warm and friendly staff continually makes my day every time I walk in the office. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else! Community is safe and clean.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The apartments are very nice and spacious. I believe they fit very well for the college students that live here. The apartments are a great size with ease without feeling crowded.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I like it buy I have a random bill that I have no idea what I was billed for. Also they were quick about getting things done in my apartment.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love the atmosphere and the sucurity. Cosy rooms and great amenities. Definitely telling my friends about this place. One of my friends told me about this place.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I absolutely love our apartment. Super thankful for a safe place in Abilene, very close to Abilene Christian University. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

A great place to live. The staff is helpful and nice. The apartment is great, and I love that it is already furnished. The maintenance team gets things done fairly quickly. It can be noisy living on first and second floor, but all together is a great community.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

This has been a great living experience so far. My roommate and I have not had any problems and we both really enjoy it. Living space is a fantastic size and I plan on renewing my lease

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I really like when ya'll did the resident appreciation week! It was great! The gym has new equipment and continues to serve as an awesome exercise room.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I just got this app. So fsr it seems gtreat. And it is also really easy to earn points. The app is very simple and easy to manuever through.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I really enjoy the community staff. They are very helpful especially with understanding how to help with the new Visa Card system. I definitely picked a great place to live.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The Arch is a nice, relatively upscale apartment complex for students. Washer, dryer, and kitchen in unit. Pool and gym on campus. Individual locking bedroom/bath with shared common space.