The Arch - Abilene

4.1

1,208 Reviews

4.1

1,208 Reviews

The apartments are really nice. However, the fees aren't worth it. The Arch emphasizes on student living, but charges students a lot of fees. Do not live here if you're a student or have a low paying job.
I love the apartment and the amenities it comes with and how close it is to campus. Very good experience so far. My roommate this year is great also
Things could be worse, but we here livin' our best life man! Friendly neighbors, friendly staff. Things are ordered and structured appropriately.
The Arch is a great place for young adults to get to know people. I love it and I’ve grown to a point that without the arch I would have still been a kid but I love it definitely would recommend to any single college or military guy/gal around!! Always room for improvement
This is the best place for a college student. They have quiet hours which is great. Decent gym needs a few more things. Nice size pool and study rooms.
not great, maintenance takes a while to answer back and is not helpful. air conditioning is messed up and they keep telling me that the air circulation is just bad instead of doing something about it
Not as what I expected. Generally has to do with the cleanliness of the apartment and quality of appliances/furniture provided. Its just not worth the price we paying for
my experience here so far has been great! i’m on the third floor, so the walk upstairs is crucial. but other than that, everything has been pretty good, it’s nice here.
I wouldn’t mind the apartments but not having a dog park or a place for pets to roam off a leash is a HUGE negative that it makes it really inconvenient to even consider resigning a lease because you can’t adequately exercise your pet.
The Arch Apartments in Abilene offer a great place to live in a convenient area and at a good value. The office and maintenance staff are always very nice and helpful!