It has been wonderful living here at the Arch in Abilene. My apartment is great. The couch and chair that it came with are the most comfortable couch and chair of all time.

A great place for students to live. Great community! Lots of activities and ways to get involved in the community. Also a great place to meet people.

This apartment is better than my old apartment. I really like that i have my own washer and dryer and that the rooms are pretty big. The only problem j have is the kitchen area is a little tinier than I am used to. Other than that, it is a really good apartment complex.

I love my time so far. My roommates are great and I have had no issues so far. Everything is going perfect. I’ve had friends over and they loved it

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I have loved the arch so far! I will be moving into my apartment in August. The staff at the arch have been nothing but nice towards me. I cannot wait to continue my college career living here.

Apartments are very nice, and they always provide fun activities with food and prizes for residents to attend! They try their best to keep their facility clean and appealing but there is a lot o people that do not pick up after their dogs and it piles up after a while.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Could use improvements but it’s decent. It’s right off the interstate so road noise it mild - extreme. Beds arnt to bad. Going from a rent house to this is an experience to say the least.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love living at The Arch. It is great housing for students. I like that the apartments are furnished and most utilities are included in our rent.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Been living at the Arch for two and a half years now. The staff have done an excellent job keeping the grounds looking nice and clean and my apartment has done me well. Would recommend to someone who does well with others in a community living space.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

This place is clean and friendly at an impressively affordable price. The staff is helpful and efficient. My favorite feature has to be the in-unit washer and dryer.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

so fare everything is going ok. They haven't updated my paperwork yet so I don't have a room nor a key. I like that there is no security deposit. and the complex is very clean.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I really enjoy the atmosphere of the community and the wonderful events we do during the year. I also appreciate the hard work maintenance does and the approachability of the staff.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I've been here 4 years in January. The maintenance crew is great! Office people are helpful. I've decided this is my Happy Place! Y'all keep up the good work!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

It’s been really great! Being close to campus has been extremely helpful. The friendly staff and other amenities have been great to be around the past couple of semesters.

I absolutely love my experience so far with the Arch Apartments of Abilene! I am overjoyed at the acceptance of my application and the kindness of the employees I have dealt with during my walk through and each time I came in for application help. I cannot wait until August 2018 to move in and have an even greater experience!

The Arch is indeed a great place to live the amneties are awesome! The complex gates make the apartments feel safe. The office staff has always been very helpful.

The Arch is a great community to live in. The staff is wonderful and quick to respond when there is a problem. I also love the apartment itself. It is a great size and feels like home.

Staff is nice, but I’ve put in a lot of complaints about my upstairs neighbors. They’re very loud and me and my roommates are nursing students so sometimes it’s too distracting. Other than that most things seem to be ok!

overall, the staff from the beginning was nice and made my moving process as smooth as possible. maintenance staff was quick to reply and got the job done.

The arch has provided me with a place to stay while I finish my schooling in abilene. The staff members are generally very kind and helpful.

I love how maintenance comes so quickly to help us when we are in need and how great these apartments are. Our rooms bathrooms and closets are huge! We love living here the only downside is the rowdy dog across the way who never stops barking.

Love the complex, rent is affordable, and commodities are well maintained. Community is well included with many weekly events, including seasonal events.

The space is great! And I love the furniture that comes with the with furnished apartments. The staff and maintenance have been great. My favorite thing about The Arch is the free printing! The only negative thing is that they made us pay for bed bug treatment.

It has been good other than the people above me having birds and it sounds like a zoo in here cause they have like 4 girls and a talking parrot it sounds like .

Amazing place to live for college students. Very convenient and the staff are great. Amenities are provided as well as game time and prizes.