The Arch - Abilene

My experience has been pretty good so far! The apartment is nice for the price and I feel that the staff is always very helpful. I haven’t really had any issues and anytime I needed assistance, it was taken care of quickly and efficiently.
Helpful staff and great amenities! Everybody is very friendly and the set up is super nice. The space inside the apartment is spot on for young adults.
Been a great experience! Maintenance has helped out several times when it is needed! It has been a very easy transition from my old place and so I have enjoyed it.
The front desk staff are always so friendly and really quick to respond to my emails and mail deliveries! The environment is also great and I love the amenities
Love the aparment, has a lot of space and the furniture is nice for being fully furnished. Also love how many amenities are offered. Definitely worth the price
Living at The Arch has been pretty good! I love the apartment layout and the location is super close to school! The staff is also supportive and friendly.
The instagram makes the units look a lot nicer than they actually are. I would feel a lot safer if there were cameras in the parking lot and if the gates stayed closed.
Our apartment has had some issues but maintenance has fixed them so far. There was an issue with cleaning upon our arrival where there was a star lost. Overall my experience has been fine.
I love living here. The Arch has done a great job with taking precautions for COVID and keeping the complex clean and safe. Everyone who works there is friendly and helpful!
Location is great! Amenities are available by request due to Covid. The staff are amazing! My university is about a minute away from the Arch!