I love the people working at the front desk and all of the events that The Arch does! This has been a great place to live! They are fast and responsive especially if I have any issues.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I've had such a great experience living at the Arch so far! The apartments are spacious and it is great that they are already furnished. The staff is always friendly and helpful, and there are so many great amenities included.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

As always, front desk staff is the best and maintenance is quick. Few problems, but they try to resolve quickly. Parking kind of sucks when it's raining because the parking stickers are useless as they don't do anything to people who don't have one or use it. That's about it.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love being a part of The Arch community. The amenities are great, especially the business center, and the staff is always so friendly. They make the time to get to know me, it’s awesome!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

It’s nice living here. Between the events they host, the big swimming pool and the basketball court there’s always something to do. Could do without the loud neighbors and crazy driving through the parking lot though

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

It's quiet. People leave their trash everywhere and some speed through the parking lot without regard to others. Other than that, it's a good place to live.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The gate gets kind of annoying and having to park so far away but other than that it’s been lovely. The staff members are friendly and really helpful. The do an amazing job with fast response times and any problems I have had so far.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The apartment and staff are nice. Maintenance requests are answered in a timely manner. The only issue is noise, and even that is not too big of an issue. Most people are respectful and quiet by around 10 pm.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Things I appreciate about the Arch: 1) the location, 2) the space and features of my apartment, 3) the maintenance people, and 4) the free printing!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Great place to be! The staff is always friendly and willing to help. I like the closeness to campus and to most places in town. It’s also fun that a lot of friends live here!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Living here is very nice and convenient since it is so close to the schools. The shower heads in most of the rooms in our apartments need to be changed which it was like that when we got them though.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Great apartment complex for college students. Whether it’s Tech, McMurry, or ACU. Cool new remodeled lobby with very helpful staff all the time

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

This is a great place to live as a college student ! It has wonderful events that make being away from home not so bad. I love the free printing and the access to work out 24/7 !

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The arch is a fantastic apartment complex! There is great community and fantastic staff. The amenities are incredible and I am so happy to be living at the arch.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Very nice, well maintained cleanliness. I just hate my new roommate. He’s disgusting lol. I just wish the office or reception opens earlier, atleast 7 am or 8am every weekdays. I love the staff they are very nice people.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I have enjoyed living here because it is inexpensive and super close to campus! I love the environment and feel safe living here! The workers are also super nice.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Loving it here and I am enjoying how close and convenient it is to school. I am also a very avid movie goer so being very close to the theater is a huge plus as well

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I really love living here. I appreciate the staff (both maintenance and community assistants) so dearly! Also, the GM, Sadie, and Property Manager, Raul, are some of the kindest humans. The Arch always offers the best events (i.e.; candle making, thirsty thursdays, tender tuesdays, nacho night, etc) and really cares about their residents! They do their best to ensure all residents are happy, safe, and have a home here in Abilene. I love it here! Highly recommend!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

So far so good. Really enjoy the community and staff. All are very nice and welcoming. This apartment is in good location for ACU and hsu students

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

My experience has been alright. I don't love it and i don't hate it. There are just some inconveniences that continue to happen, and the people above us are obnoxiously loud.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

It’s a great place to live! The amenities are fantastic (pool, fitness area, FREE printing, study rooms that are accessible 24/7, ETC.) Having a washer and dryer within the unit makes life so much easier as well. The only complaint is the parking. If you come home from work or come in any later than 8, chances are you have to park up at the front or on the other side of the complex. (That only sucks when You live on that back side and it’s raining or cold out!) other than that, great bang for your buck.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Maintenance is great but neighbors are rude and loud. The 3rd floor is a lot of trouble. I love the pet experience and roommate. overall i will probably stay next year too

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I really enjoy the arch because they have fun events for the residents and they have a great study center. The staff members are very friendly and are quick to help you out when you need it!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Since moving in I have seen a lot of improvement. The club house has a great study area and gym. The staff is friendly and quick to respond to any issues. Lastly they host great events throughout the month for the residents!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The Arch is a great place to live as a college student, and they always have a bunch of different activities going on at the clubhouse! Can't wait to finish out my schooling here