Good place for students. I always find myself using the computer and copy machine provided in the office. Good gym and pool. The amount of unfixed/half fixed pot holes are crazy though.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I’d have to say the best part about living here at the Arch is the very friendly staff and Management! And the fact that you guy keep up with The property very good! It has definitely been a great experience for sure! Thanks!!!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The Arch is affordable and has free printing. It is very convenient! Apt complex does lack enforcement on smoking policies so there are cigarrette buds everywhere which is a shame.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

There have been a couple issues as any apartment has, but man, maintenance and staff are 100% on top of everything so it's been a great two years! I haven't used much of the amenities although there are quite a few.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love living here in this community! Everyone is very kind and the employees really work hard to ensure everyone is having a great living experience! They all work so hard to accommodate requests, listen to upset or totally set residents, and to just do whatever necessary to improve the complex. For example, recently they put up a lot of very bright lights outside of each building. I used to be a bit uneasy about taking my dog out at night or coming home late, but these lights illuminate so much that I am more comfortable when I have to come home late or take my dog out. Plus, people are so nice and everyone is very pet-friendly so if my dog were to catch me off guard and run because he sees another puppy (he's always on a leash and is just super friendly and curious about everything) then I know the other dog owner would not be very upset or afraid because everyone here loves dogs. It's awesome.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

My Residential Manager has worked with me on so many issues. She has been so amazing to me as a resident here. My experience has been wonderful.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Maintenance is awesome, staff is very friendly! I love the new coffee system that was implemented because I am a coffeee fiend so it’s nice to get my daily doses for free!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I have never had any problems here at the arch. Sadie has always been super helpful with any problems I have had and the maintenance staff has always fixed the minor issues I have had. No complaints at all and will refer people to stay here.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I have really enjoyed my experience with the arch the people in the office are very easy to communicate with, any time I need something they are there to help me get what I need.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

They are super nice and always welcoming! It’s so close to ACU campus, which makes it super convenient for me! And they always host different events for college students which are always super fun!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Very convenient place to live, ready to move in at anytime..pet friendly apartment with all the amenities, nice people and great service when needed.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love it here and it’s been a blast. The only thing I don’t like is how the whole trash situation works needs a better way of handling that.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Overall, great price for the amenities that come with the apartment, especially the fact that it is furnished with your own bathroom. Would recommend to those that are in Abilene for school

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I have been very pleased with the staff to help resolve issues with my account and lease. I also really like the location and amenities the arch has available for residents.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love the events and clubhouse! It’s a great place to study or play games with friends. The staff is super friendly too and maintenance is always ready to help!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I will start living in the fall. The atmosphere was amazing. The front officer employees are great and very helpful! I was able to peruade others

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Everyone has been so helpful and amazing from beginning to end with any issues or questions I have/had!! The community is clean and the staff is amazing!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love the amenities, especially the washer and dryer, as well as the apartments being in walking distance to ACU. Only downside is the thin walls

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The only thing is that people don’t pick up after their dogs so there’s poop everywhere. But I love this place honestly! It’s very friendly with being a college student and I love having my own bathroom connected to my room.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I absolutely love my three bedroom it’s so much bigger and I love the storage in the kitchen! And my bathroom is huge! All the furniture is very nice and big free!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I've enjoyed my stay here at the arch. There are acouple things that could be upgraded as well as a dog park be put in for your residents as most people here have dogs but no place for then to run around.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The staff is really friendly and will bend over backwards to help anyone out. They will work with you with almost any problems you're having.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I really like living at the arch. It’s a great community with easy access to Abilene Christian university. There are also a lot of amenities that most apartments don’t offer.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Friendly staff, quiet community, great and friendly neighbors. They accommodate your every need as best as they can! Never had any issues with the arch!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

We have been here for about 6 months. It’s a good place to live and a comfortable home. They listen to your request and comply if possible. So far we have had a good experience.