Overall we have been here almost two years. It has been very affordable, the price has increased but moderately. The furniture could improve a little but I have seen this being replaced in other units. I am hoping for pool improvements this summer but it’s still a very nice pool. Could use some more pool furniture. The staff is very accommodating and always friendly and helpful. They take care of maintenance issues fairly quick. I have noticed that they have stepped up yard maintenance because things seem more well kept lately. the front gate seems to have major problems but I think they are replacing it soon to be more secure. Overall it’s a good value.

So far I’ve been enjoying my time here. There’s a couple faulty parts to the apartment like the walls seem kind of thin you can hear the other roommates all the time and there is ZERO parking at night.

I am not living in the arch yet . But when I went to have a tour of the apartment and area , the staff was amazing, nice, and very helpful. Thank you

This place has been very helpful and has giving me a second chance in life. They have helped me continue my education and have a job. The location is amazing and the staff are helpful.

Great minus the gym. It needs a lot of work. Neither treadmill works. Bikes are insufficient. We have been pleased with everything else so far!

Great Front office staff. Maintenance is nice and swift, and they are always good to let us know if they are coming into our apartments on specific days. Excellent gym too!!

I have been living here for last six month and so far having great experience. The front desk staff are just awesome. They really have good maintenance team and respond your request quickly and make sure everything is fixed.

Overall it has been good. I do think the process of putting roommates together needs to be changed. People who barely know each other or really anything about each other shouldnt be just thrown together cause it sucks in the end. The roommate process should be more thorough so people with the same interests are together so the roommates dont start hating each other. Also when I first moved in I was told only students live here but I know of a few people who are not students that live here so that should be changed either on the website or be applied more strictly. These are the problems I'm having right now with my roommate. She works 2 jobs and doesnt go to school. I go to school and work full time so I'm barely here.

Loving at the arch is a good place to stay. Things get done when they need to get done. The low rates make it easy for college students and they have some good games and days planned in the club house

This place is really nice and i love the apartment and area and i love the location of the apartment and the fact that its close to most things a lot closer than my last home

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I have been here several years and find the amenities to be great and the rent very affordable. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an affordable apartment to live in.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Excellent service and friendly workers in the office. I can't wait to move in next month. I haven't seen anything bad about this place BIG THUMBS UP from me

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love the Arch. Whenever I moved here I wasn’t sure if I was going to love it but now I truly love it. From furnitures to management, these guys work so hard to make us (residents happy) I’m truly blessed!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Since moving into the arch I have had nothing short of a great time. Wonderful people, caring and compassionate staff and plenty of opportunities to get to know your community.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I can't wait to live here. This will be my first time living in an apartment; so it should be interesting moving from a house to an apartment.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Kind staff and quick response to any service request. The maintenance service has improved a lot in the last 2-3 months. The events happening every week are also fun for all the students in the community

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The staff is very helpful and informational. I am able to get an answer quickly answered. Always have community events that are interesting and fun.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love the people working at the front desk and all of the events that The Arch does! This has been a great place to live! They are fast and responsive especially if I have any issues.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I've had such a great experience living at the Arch so far! The apartments are spacious and it is great that they are already furnished. The staff is always friendly and helpful, and there are so many great amenities included.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

As always, front desk staff is the best and maintenance is quick. Few problems, but they try to resolve quickly. Parking kind of sucks when it's raining because the parking stickers are useless as they don't do anything to people who don't have one or use it. That's about it.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love being a part of The Arch community. The amenities are great, especially the business center, and the staff is always so friendly. They make the time to get to know me, it’s awesome!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

It’s nice living here. Between the events they host, the big swimming pool and the basketball court there’s always something to do. Could do without the loud neighbors and crazy driving through the parking lot though

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

It's quiet. People leave their trash everywhere and some speed through the parking lot without regard to others. Other than that, it's a good place to live.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The gate gets kind of annoying and having to park so far away but other than that it’s been lovely. The staff members are friendly and really helpful. The do an amazing job with fast response times and any problems I have had so far.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The apartment and staff are nice. Maintenance requests are answered in a timely manner. The only issue is noise, and even that is not too big of an issue. Most people are respectful and quiet by around 10 pm.