The Arch - Abilene

The Arch of Abilene has been great! It has a nice common area, great living space, and amazing staff members. It’s also a great place if you want to live with your friends or if you attend any of the colleges nearby.
Cheap for students but not the best experience in terms of getting things fixed in a timely manner compared to previous apartment experiences and
Great place to live! No problems! Very quiet! Staff is friendly and professional! Lots of amenities! Maintenance responds quickly and efficiently!
Over my past 3 years living at the Arch, I have had almost nothing but good things to say about it and it’s crew. Like any apartment complex, you will always have small issues here and there, but I really appreciate the way the Arch approaches them. For example, being able to rent amenities to ensure social distancing, or calling to pick up a package, still gives you access to the amenities you pay for, but the security of knowing it’s done right. All the CA’s I have ever encountered have been Extremely nice and helpful. Most maintenance workers seem to be willing to go the extra mile and help out when they can. The only issue I have consistently had when living here is the gate always being broken, never receiving a proper or new gate code for guests. (When the gate was replaced, my old one didn’t work and we could not figure out how to get a new one to work either). One of the main reasons I decided to lease with The Arch was that it was a gated community, had electronic locks, and other “safety features”. And if this amenity (that is advertised) almost seemingly, never properly works. What’s even the point of having it? I understand the arch has replaced it, tried different things, and it’s not forgotten, however I think it still remains an issue. I also think something the arch could do, is install camera systems outside the hallways in the apartment complex and around the property. This would allow you to keep an eye on who’s not picking up after their dogs, who’s misusing the amenities, Disposing of trash improperly etc, to enforce already stated rules. If The Arch was to up its “security” measures, I think it would go a long way to further set them apart from other complexes and ensure residents of safety, for those few times uncontrollable instances do happen. I plan on moving out soon, but not due to anything the arch did. My time at Acu and in Abilene has just come to its natural conclusion. However, i could continue to write about my experience with procedures, policies, amenities, and people here, these are just my first and immediate thoughts. If you want another or continued opinion from a resident, feel free to contact me. I would be more than happy to help in any way I could.
Love living here. Went to the pool for the first time, needed to be cleaned but was nice. Love all the amenities that come with the apartment.
So far so good I haven't moved in yet. The application process was pretty easy. The staff was very friendly and helpful when I had questions.
I haven’t moved in but so far the facility are very helpful. I needed something last minute and they were very kind and took the time to help me.
The staff was really friendly, and the price for living in such a nice place is a really good deal! They answer so quickly to my emails and questions. I also like that the place is already furnished. It saves so much money.
I have lived here for two years and really enjoy it! All of the staff members are super friendly and helpful and the amenities are so nice, the new gym is great!
A pretty ok experience for an apartment complex. Not my worse experience and not my best.It was average for the time being before I move on.