The Arch - Abilene

4.1

1,125 Reviews

4.1

1,125 Reviews

Everyone is pretty nice and good at communicating with the residents. I am looking forward to see what kind of events that will be held this fall.
Overall good communication and they help you through the application process well and answer all your questions. The only thing that I wished happened better was move in information coming out earlier
The new managment has shown that they actually care about the residents. The manager that was there before was terrible to me and my roommates. So I would disregard most of the old past reviews.
Quality of the apartments is subpar. Furniture is not only poor quality but has been used and scratched up the only positive is that it still is held together. The mattresses are AWFUL no real support and low profile with an even lower frame. With the ants and roaches that pop up I was afraid we’d get into a turf war at some point. Insulation is non-existent between apartments so if you share a wall you and have a neighbor that wants to blare their music you’re SOL for peace and even worse if you’re by the pool as the windows are likely single pane for all the noise it lets through. Also no shower Rod wtf is that about? Stained carpet likely there for a while and fake suede furniture, disgusting the body chemicals and food likely permanently housed in those things smh. I’d look for somewhere better, the bar isn’t set very high with this place.
Living at the arch is a great option if you are looking for a place on your own without roommates. I like that I didnt need to have my own roommate in place in order to sign a lease, and because it came furnished, there was less stress for having to buy furniture.
I don’t like that we have to pay for upgraded flooring when the old carpet and tile was extremely dirty and old. Overall, living is decent but not worth almost a $600 rent
I've been here 4 years. Been great. Always improving. Quiet and not alot of craziness. Alot of ammenities and the price is reasonable. Great place to live.
My experience has been pretty good so far. My apartment is nice even though I have to move to a different building soon. My main complaints are that I keep finding spiders everywhere and that shooting that happened right outside my door.
I have recently moved in and there were a few issues to begin with but they fixed them quickly. Really enjoy bugging Cara cause she gets right to it even if she has to call someone else, she has def helped this move be so much easier!
apartments need quite a bit of fixing… but overall pretty great and close to school. they had privacy gates that closed at night which is a good thing and some fun activities for us residents to do!