Great neighborhood and nice staff. They are always there to answer questions you may have. Love having my own room, my own bathroom and all the amenities.

Good place to live especially for students. Cheapest place to live if you’re by yourself. Nice pool and gym. Close to ACU. Maintenance is always quick at responding

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love the arch, can get loud with neighbors, but the location is great for school. I love the amenities and how nice and welcoming the staff is.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The Arch is making improvements to the gym and clubhouse area which will be great. I like the new lighting on the outside of the buildings. However, I have a hard time getting maintenance to do what I need them to do in a timely manner

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Maintenance has always came to the rescue in less than 48 hours! Everyone is so nice and so clean when it comes to picking up their dogs mess. It’s very quiet and very nice

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I’ve lived here at the arch for 2 years now and have no complaints! The staff are amazing and accommodate your needs as quick as easy as possible! Such a great environment to love in! Definitely recommend this community to anyone!!!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

They have good amenities and the apartments are kept up. They recently installed brighter lights outside the apartments which made me feel more safe walking to my apartment in the dark.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

My building, 8, was without proper lighting for several months after multiple work orders and discussions with maintenance and CA's. Having an unlit hallway is dangerous, especially when the gate at that period of time was left open 24/7 due to it being broken. A week or two to install lights or fix a gate is reasonable, however 2-3 months without proper visibility is downright neglectful. Seeing as there is a maintenance room across the hall there are often things cluttered about, when paired with no lighting this could lead to "obstacles that prevent safe entrance or exit from the unit" which could qualify under 8-I.C. LIFE THREATENING CONDITIONS [24 CFR 982.404(a)]. Also, under TEXAS RESIDENTIAL RENTAL CODE SUBCHAPTER D. SECURITY DEVICES Sec. 92.151. DEFINITIONS. (2) We must be supplied with a “Door viewer” which means a permanently installed device in an exterior door that allows a person inside the dwelling to view a person outside the door. Since there was no light outside the apartment, it rendered both peephole useless, thereby failing to adhere to this security measure. This paired with the fact that last August I returned to an unlocked apartment, after an employee or contract worker left my door wide open and lights on for unknown amount of time. Anywhere from a day to a week. As a women living alone, anything could have happened to me, I praise God that nothing did. This horrendous and neglectful act left my apartment and valuables completely unsafe, paired with an accumulating electricity bill, as well an infestation of pests. This goes against countless regulations and safety precautions that it would probably take too long to list them all. Although across from a maintenance room, and several workers passing by every day, I had to bring this to the attention of employees. After discussion with a CA, my electric bill was reduced but no other compensation was given, regardless of the glaring repercussions the complex could have faced. It is apparent that The Arch has a serious lack of concern when regarding tenants safety.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I really like the accommodations of the rooms, the apartments, and the facilities, but I would like to have a building cleaner, and also a have a broke light that you doesn´t want to fix.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Front desk is always nice and helpful. Maintenance is prompt but it would be nice if they gave better updates. Scheduled events are also nice.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The arch is a convenient place to live as it is near various campuses including HSU, ACU, and TTUHSC. The rooms are a little rundown and most of the time require a maintenance call, but repairs are done efficiently and correctly.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Great place to live, I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet and cheap place to live temporarily. I’ve lived here for almost 3 years and it’s pretty quiet. Maintenance usually takes care of issues fairly quick.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The Arch has friendly and helpful employees. Well kept grounds and good security lighting. The trash compactor is well located but broken down a lot. Overall, great place to live.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I haven’t moved in yet but every time i have called the employees are super friendly and helpful! They have made sure I’ve gotten everything taken care of, and have helped tremendously!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Overall great experience, great staff, great amenities... Only current issue are the massive pot holes surrounding the buildings. Especially the one in the front.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Living here has been great so far! I go to Abilene Christian and it’s a minute drive. I have not had any issue living here at the arch. Being able to live with my best friends has been amazing.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Great place to live. Sometimes people are rowdy outside but never for too late. My only complaint has been that people leave trash everywhere, so expect younger people to be irresponsible.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Friendly community, friendly staff, multiple resources great amenities. Fully furnished apartment with own bathroom and closet is nice and the prices are reasonable and I love the fire pit & the beach volleyball court

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Overall great place to live but apartments need lots of remodeling. The carpet should be cleaned a lot more, the green/blue tile is ugly. Furniture feels old

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Good leasing experience. Friendly staff. Easy online application and lease signing. I’ve been able to reach the staff at all times and have all my questions answered.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Lovely staff! Great apartments! Super location! You can’t beat the Arch, the amenities are superb! Can you say hello pool, hardwood floors, & sand volleyball pit!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I absolutely love living here. My apartment came fully furnished and well maintained. And the pricing is great. The pool and sand volleyball courts are fantastical. Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I enjoy living here at the Arch! It’s a friendly community with fun events and a great staff. Maintenance does a great job too! I would definitely recommend the Arch to a friend.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I haven’t moved in yet but I so far I have had a great experience with the arch. I move in soon and they have already answered all of my questions I have and I can’t wait to move in!!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I’ve loved my experience so far. It will be so nice to be off campus and really start being grown ups. The pool looks fun and I’m very excited.