The Arch - Abilene

It's been a quiet living experience. Now that there is a stay at home order here in Abilene I take walks around the community and notice alot of different and interesting residents that live here at the Arch. It's nice and interesting place to live.
It has been great living here, I love the people that work at the front desk and the amenities are great! Some of the appliances in the apartment could use an upgrade but the maintenance men are just one call away so that's good.
I love living at the Arch! The apartments are great and the property is maintained well. The staff at the arch is always so friendly and helpful!
I have loved my stay at The Arch this far! They have so many great amenities and the staff is great. I love all of the community events they have too!
The arch Abilene is a nice place to live. I love the big pool, gym, and Starbucks coffee machine. Work requests always get done quickly and I have nothing to complain about
This is a great place to live. The staff are always very friendly and helpful, and maintenance requests are answered in a timely manner. I’ve experienced a few small problems with neighborly noise.
I’m happy with the apartment, front desk was super helpful! Made moving day super easy and a breeze! AMAZING customer service and a lot of fun perks
No complaints! I love the renovated gym facility, and the beautiful new lobby area. Everyone is always helpful, and I have loved living here!
Excellent customer service. Facilities are well maintained. Easy rent payment option and package notification system. Excellent for single person living.
The arch is a great place to live with very friendly staff. They always fulfill maintenance requests very quickly and skillfully. I appreciate that they take such great care of the grounds and the community areas.