Apartment was completely filthy and cockroaches were everywhere, but the staff was very nice about getting the apartment cleaned for me. So while it was a nasty apartment, the staff helped make it better in any way they could.

Greatest places in abilene. ! So fresh and exciting. Great staff and awesome housing. Amazing accommodations and always getting better. I love it here

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love living at the Arch. This will be my fourth year living here. Everyone is always polite and nice and when there is a problem they always take care of it.

the arch is a great place to live! the staff is always friendly and helpful and the amenities are unbeatable! the rent is also very reasonably priced

love the staff, the pool, the location. Can’t beat the rent prices and super close to my school. People can be a little rowdy outside my window but other than that it’s been a good experience. my roommates are super nice as well

Needs to be better taken care of, especially the dog poop pretty much everywhere. Staff are friendly. Need to fix the front gate so can be ensured safety

Love the all the amenities in the arch. The people are nice and very helpful. You get your own room and bathroom and you get to live with friends.

Was moved to another apartment post surgery. Lower quality room. Bed smaller, sink doesn’t drain, smaller closet..racks in closet about to fall

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The arch is so awesome! The staff is super helpful and there is always something going on! I love the way they are always available to help if you need them! Great place!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

It’s been a good experience our first year here. We have had a great experience with the staff and things we report are taken care of fairly quickly. They are remolding and I hope they make improvements to the pool area as it is needed, because of wear overtime here. It’s due,

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I’m moving in and all of the staff has been so helpful! From helping me with my application to keeping in touch with me and working about my work schedule, they have made the process so easy and enjoyable!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Great place and close to school It’s also relatively cheap with all of the offers and the beautiful location I’m so happy to be there and can’t wait to swim

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I enjoy the amenities and I really have enjoyed my time here. The best place to be, other than from my house in my hometown. I've not had any problems.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

While Staff in the front office are generally nice the maintenance staff lacks much to be desired. They very rarely fix the problem the first time and the are not very knowledgeable. Also the apartments are nothing like the show apartment and need a lot of maintenance.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Pretty good so far. I have to use 140 characters for these points so I'll just drag it out. Cheap price for everything included!almost at 140... done.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

It’s very convenient to live here! However, downfalls are smoking areas are not enforced so there’s cigarette butts everywhere. Also, a lot of dog owners don’t clean after their pet and maintenance does not clean it either. So there’s dog poop everywhere. If this were fixed, I’d have no maior compalints.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Super cool and super sweet loads of tight tubualars and waxy boards wouldn't want to soemdy shapeshifting years anywhere else just giving with the bronies

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The place is decent! Staff is nice and friendly! The clubhouse is nice and all the renovations are really coming together. I wish there wasn’t that much surprise fees and that the manager was available to residents. She always seems to be missing or out.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Awesome living experience!!! Quiet with alot amenities! Ts in a convenient location and It's worth signing another lease for another year!!!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

My experience here at the Arch has been pretty good! The pet situations get confusing at times, but they have good amenities and are pretty helpful in the front office.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Love it so much. The people and staff have been nothing but supportive and helpful throughout the entire process. I’m glad I get to room with one of my friends.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I like living the location is great! However some of the appliances could use some fixing as well as kitchen floors should be redone but it’s great! And the bugs are also a problem at times but can’t control them at times

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Its been one of the best places I’ve lived at! I love how they do all the events for us college students! Its a nice break for us! And I’m so excited for the new renovations!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

It has been a great experience but there is a lot of bugs in the apartment. No matter how much I clean and make sure all the windows are closed they seem to always come out. Although that minor set back, it has a nice community to it and are able to feel comfortable at any time of day.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I've had a pretty okay experience here After the chaos of move in its been fine. I have nothing exceptionally positive to say, but I also have nothing negative to say.