I haven't lived here long, but so far I have found the staff very professional and helpful and the community very positive. I also appreciate the option to have a fully-furnished apartment.

Great people and great location for me Android short walks to the mailbox the pool is great fun atmosphere neighborhood seems to be clean and drug free without much crime all are pluses for me and my children to live there I can't wait to see what the future holds as I continue to grow with this community and enjoy the chance that I've been given to have such great things

I have finally found a place I can call home. Everyone has been so nice with my move. I could not ask for better people to help me. It's been a nice change for me

Nice staff, easy move-in process. GREAT location. I recommend Arch Bloomington to anyone looking for huge, affordable apartments. Loving it.

The pool is well maintained, the staff is friendly and the neighbors are friendly as well. So far I've had a great experience with the Arch.

I love this for my first apartment! They are all so nice an it's quiet an if you need anything they are ready to help. The laundry areas don't always work tho

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

This place is great. Good deals. Love David in the office, he's so handsome. The pool is always a nice way to cool off. I like living here a ton.

People who are interested in the Arch apartments and community need to apply. As a resident I've lived all across Bloomington and have leased with others out of state. They have gone above and beyond to help me in any way. I'll keep this short and list the pros and cons Pros - flexible, plenty of bus routes, affordable, neighbors, Internet very fast, and a staff that really cares Minor Cons - unfinished construction, some over looked problems in inspection, staff is short. Over all I am very happy to be here.

The inside of the apartment is very nice in the 3 bedroom flat except the bathroom needs some work. The showerhead is at a height that a dwarf would have to bend over. I am 6'4" so it is a real pain. Also when I thought cable was included, I thought it meant we got at least 20 channels, but its only like 6 or so. For the overall price though, its a good deal.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

I love the staff, super helpful and welcoming! I always have a great experience when I am in the office. They go above and beyond to make my family feel welcomed.

Besides the delay in some maintenance calls and some dirt upon move in; this place has been great enough to call home! I appreciate the amenities and polite friendly staff.

Neighbors are friendly! We have a lot of fruit flies, but not sure if that's a community wide issue. I love that the city bus stops right in the complex too.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

The apartment is close to the downtown and the University of Indiana. I can say it is in the middle of everywhere in Bloomington. The staff is working hard to enhance the quality of living here.

Your doing good! I really like the apartment and don't have any loud neighbors threw the night! Cable could be better fbut for free hey its good!

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

I have not yet moved in to my 1 bedroom apartment, but I have experienced kind and professional customer service from the staff during the entire leasing process.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

The arch feels safer than other places i've lived. The pool adds a friendlier enviorment to the grounds. The office has a friendly and more important, helpful staff.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

You guys are doing very well I love these apartments and want to live here forever I like the furniture everything else that's there egejbthe people

I had a few problems while moving in but maintenance took care of everything very efficiently. The interior of the apartments are nice, however in furnished apartments the furniture could be better.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

Love the staff! They are continuing to clean up the neighborhood. Office staff are always helpful and the maintenance crew are always friendly and doing a great job! We are happy we resigned for another year. There has been so much improvement in the last year and we are excited to see the continued progress.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

The apartment is great its the very cosy. And the neighbors I've met have been very kind. Only bad side is the cigarette smell in the carpet.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

Overall, The Arch has been very nice. Not too loud or busy and the staff have been great. I love all of the reminders and updates they put out.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

Great been living here for a long time. Decent pricing great staff over all have been a great experience dispite the rumors I have heard it isn't bad

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

I love our townhouse and our office ladies are so nice and very helpful!!! My roommate and I have had issues and they always have ways to help resolve them.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

so far its been great.... Love it, people who work here are great and will work with you on just about anything..... Their has been a few set backs but everything was worked out

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

Living here at the arch has been great because, with shared living that makes it so much easier and affordable I would recommend that we get more things to attract customers