It was great they fix things in a timely matter quiet neighborhood. The only down fall is the parking i have a three bedroom townhome with only one parking pass i have two cars personally and they wouldn’t give me another parking pass or let me Buy one

since our initial move in, things seems to be getting better. we had some plumbing issues & it took a few days to get resolved, but the maintenance team was very polite & respectful. they did what they could to get the work done!

It seems ok, but when ever I need some leeway to get things paid for no one wants to spare some mercy. Also it's been months since the repair man said he was going to fix my dish washer and back door, but that still hasn't happened. So I'm not that happy.

This is my first day after getting the keys, so far it's nice, a few minor things I'll be putting on the inspection report but otherwise the place is clean and the staff at the office are very friendly and helpful.

Had some issues, but they are prompt about fixing things. I had some problems with the air in the summer and it was fixed. Had an issue with pests, and they got pest control out promptly.

Staff is always friendly and maintenance crew is always quick and respectful when inside my apartment. Sometimes the laundry room can be messy but sometimes not it’s hit or miss

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

I love the apartment complex and most of the staff. A lot of them I went to school with so that helps a lot. I've had a good experience as far as privacy goes. The people above me are rude and loud all the time. They stomp the floor and are banging on stuff at midnight. My refrigerator has been broken since I got here and I've put work orders in for it and nobody has came to fix it. They actually marked it complete when it definitely wasn't. That's how I feel about this place. Not bad by no means but not the best either.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

I just moved into the Arch and I’m excited for the new beginning! The staff seem to be really nice and helpful every time I have had an interaction with them, the tenants we’ve met so far also seem like really nice people!

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

What I like in this apartment is the spacious rooms. I have been in some other places but this one is the most spacious one. However, the only concern is the maintenance of the bathroom, which I am still hoping to be fixed soon.

to be honest i am only writing this to get points. the more i can get before christmas the better. it is all about saving money you know. Thankyou.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

It's very quiet place to live nice no one bothers you now your stuff gets bothered there's no party in really no loud people getting crazy just a nice quiet please

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

I mean so far so good as far as apartment complexes go. The office staff is very friendly, they give plenty of notice before anyone drops in, nice neighbors etc. Water damage galore but that wasn't your fault, as the new management is WAY better than the last owners

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

Great staff. Quiet neighbors love the free internet and pool!! Awesome prices for rent and electric service. Very affordable move in costs too!!

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

So far i have had attentive and fast responses to any issues that have arisen with The Arch and its living conditions. I hope this level of service continues and i can keep raising my opinion.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

i totally didnt know about the rewards and challenges. the good thing about reward points is that you can start and finish the games and collect as many as points as you can and then claim it as giftcard.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

The staff is nice and helpful. There does seem to be some small disconnect from management to them, more the managements fault posibly. It's nice other than that.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

I'm overall happy with my apartment. We got brand new carpet. My upstairs neighbord are a little heavy footed but its tolerable. I'm happy that I have my own place and it's peaceful

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

The staff are amazing and always helpful. It's a quiet community with social engagements often, which is a great way to get to know the neoghbors. Close to downtown without the hassle of downtown living. Close to the college with bus line access. It's got everything we need.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

Management has been responsive to maintenance requests. While there has been some commotion around game days and other things overall the experience has been good.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

I am very pleased with this apartment complex. Any problems I have had have been taken care of immediately and the staff that have helped me have been very nice.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

The apartment is wonderful. the electricity, wifi, and cable are all included in rent. that's very helpful. the pool is nice. everything about the apartment is nice.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

I haven't lived here long, but so far I have found the staff very professional and helpful and the community very positive. I also appreciate the option to have a fully-furnished apartment.

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

Great people and great location for me Android short walks to the mailbox the pool is great fun atmosphere neighborhood seems to be clean and drug free without much crime all are pluses for me and my children to live there I can't wait to see what the future holds as I continue to grow with this community and enjoy the chance that I've been given to have such great things

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

I have finally found a place I can call home. Everyone has been so nice with my move. I could not ask for better people to help me. It's been a nice change for me

Reply from The Arch Bloomington

Nice staff, easy move-in process. GREAT location. I recommend Arch Bloomington to anyone looking for huge, affordable apartments. Loving it.