I have had a good time living at the Arch the water pressure is awesome and I believe the ground is taken care of good except the Hill was icy driving on after snow

So far my experience has been amazing. The apartments are nice and the staff are supper helpful. Maintenance response if pretty quick. The only thing I would have to say is that I wish the information for the Shadow tracker was a little easier to get access to.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I have no problems with my apartment. The staff is kind and helpful as well. Dissappointed that the rebate promised within 30 days of moving in took 5 months to receive.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I got back to the office and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a ride to the airport on Sunday and I will be there

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Great place to life! Anna is always very friendly and easy to approach with any questions I have. Maintenance is always very fast and efficient.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

All of the staff are very helpful and friendly. Great place to live with lots of community activities, waffle Wednesday’s being my favorite.

My resident experience has been awesome! Great staff, maintenance is wonderful, and love all the awesome amenities! Love free slice Fridays!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

It's convenient to live here. Close to school, Walmart. Have nice shuttle. And also they can hold our package for us until we pick it up at the office.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Its awesome here and i love it so much!! I love the dorm experience without actually having to live on campus and the price is a great added bonus to that! My cat loves it too lol

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I absolutely love how at home I feel here and how spacious the apartments actually aren’t. I never feel like I’m going back to just an apartment at the end of the day.

I really like having my own bathroom. I wish they would do a better job in pair roommates together, they could work on that. The place it’s self very nice and very roomie.

It’s a nice and quite place. Love being able to go down the the clubhouse and print. Usually takes a while to get things fixed and the walls are thin.

The neighbors are extremely noisy, we were told we could only make 3 complaints; our cars got broken into, front gate never closes; all the employees are nice otherwise

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I’ve had a great experience at the Arch so far. I love my apartment and where it’s located. I wake up every morning and see the deer in the field by the pond. My neighbors are all nice and respectful. The silverfish have not been a problem like others had said. I do dislike that there is only one garbage compactor and it’s located on the opposite side of the lot.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

So far I have really enjoyed living at the Arch. All the amenities live up to what I thougjt they would be; the apartment has some issues, but what place doesn’t? The maintenance is a littlr slow getting back to you, but once they do get back to you, they do a great job fixing whatever it is you need fixed.

I have enjoyed living at the Arch. While the maintenance acts quick, they are not always the best fixes. The office staff is always very friendly and helpful. I am not a fan of sharing a bus with Copper Beech because of the length between shuttle rides.

I absolutely love the community and the privacy I get. The staff is very accommodating and understanding. I just really wish there was just ONE more trash bin. On the other side of the complex so I don't dread taking the trash out.

This was a nice transitioning place. It has all the bells and whistles that allow me to relax and feel at home here. I also like the location. I wish the shuttle ran longer so I could attend my evening classes

I like living here I just want my 1000 dollar gift card though and I'll have no complaints. Maintenance is always there when needed and it's a nice area

This apartment is very nice. It have a bathroom and locker room for everyone. The environment is very quiet. I very like it. If the running time of shuttle was longer, I would be more happy.

Initial move in to my apartment was stressful because maintance did not clean or prepare the apartment for me to move in. I am content with the apartment and staff at the moment though.

I like living at the Arch. So far I have lived here for about 2 years and I've had no major complaints. Apart from a weird room mate and one really bad room mate things have been good.

I love the apartment community and energy compared to where I lived last year. This is more of a college experience. Im sad that I won't be here next semester.

It's clean, convienent, and the price is good! It's perfect for college students, especially when you choose who your roommates will be. It's great place to live

Its ok. They try they just don't always get everything right. A lot of people have dogs here I wish they did more for dogs. Most of the staff is decent