I am in the process of moving here to the Arch very soon and i can not wait! it’s a very nice area with great amenities for such a good price!

I haven’t officially moved in. But I have been there before plenty of times. Old friends who’ve lived there. And I’ve liked those apts ever since.

So far living here has been an excellent experience. The apartment is spacious, open and clean. The few things I asked to have fixed were taken care is that day by maintainc.

It took a few weeks to be assigned an apartment. Other than that i like everything about them. Being able to choose my roommates was a plus.

The one thing I love most about the Arch is how friendly the front desk staff is. They are always so nice and welcoming. They are never rude and they are always available to answer your questions.

Very well insulated, so cheap utilities. Nice staff and quick maintenance. A little loud on weekends but that's to be expected from a student housing complex

I find the Arch as the best housing decision I've done so far. Such a comfortable housing condition, friendly staff, and excellent amenities. I enjoy being here so much that sometimes I'm not willing to go out!

I really like living at The Arch. I will be living here for 3 of the 4 years of my college life because I like the community and I like that they make living here easy. Plus the staff is super friendly and the amenities are great. The only complaint I have is the noise. Thankfully I don’t have anyone living next to me, but above me in a different story. I can hear just about everything they are doing all night and all day. It gets a annoying especially when they come home super late and I’m trying to sleep. Other than that, living here has been great!

My overall experience here has been enjoyable. I did not have any complaints during the first year that I lived here. However, the process to transfer units was a pain and the staff has not been as pleasant to deal with this year. My new apartment is also of poorer quality, especially the carpeting and furniture.

Great staff very helpful and work well with schedules, bedrooms are in good condition. Furniture is shoddy but effective. Place is really well kept up

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Compliment: thanx for freeing the grass from dog dung. Great job! Also, the landscaping in the fall was beautiful. Suggestions: cable channel line up needs expansion. Would love to have MSNBC, Investigation Discovery channel, Game Show channel, and HBO channels that actually work. The freezing up of channels for days must be fixed also (I've called Pavlov at least 15 times to unfreeze my channels). Thanks

Well kept community with a lot of amenities. I enjoy having cable, being able to have a washer and dryer in my apartment, having my own bathroom, and I use the study room computer often.

I really enjoy living here, the staff is very kind, the amenities are great, the furniture is in great shape. I will most likely continue to live here!

The Arch makes for an exceptional place to live because of the amazing customer service and office staff and all of the exciting amenities that are available to the residents!

I wish their weren't speed bumps in the lot, but its a beautiful place to live! the amenities provided keep residents interested and the office staff are always so nice!

Sabrina was very nice. She helped me a lot. enjoyed the tour. can't wait to move in. thanks. everything happened quick. straight to the point.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

The arch has been a great experience so far! Maintenance is always quick and all of the staff is great! The rooms are a great size and I’ve enjoyed my stay here so far!

What I would expect from student apartments. Apartments are fully furnished with utilities included. Had some trouble moving in and there is cat hair forever in my furniture and carpet.

Great staff, but apartments could be updated! I think replacing the carpet with hardwood floors would be more durable! I think that the clubhouse should repsersent what every apartment may look like.

The arch is dope there is excellent customer service and the events that are put on are awesome. I love the arch I love the arch I love the arch

Great amenities, close to campus, and friendly people. I love all the fun activities the clubhouse has on certain days. My favorite is waffle Wednesday

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

My experience here has been great with exactly what I was looking for. There were a couple things that needed to be done upon move in, such as repairs, but since everything has been good.

kind workers and maintenance. nice units to live in. 4 bedroom apartments are very spacious. parking in the back can be annoying but lots of spaces elsehwere

Love living here. Its close to everything I need. All the shopping centers are close by. The clubhouse is amazing and awesome to hang out at.

The amenities are so nice at the arch. All the staff are so nice, they always are willing to help me when I have any question. I don't have any complaints with the arch, I will definitely be signing for next year!