Best apartment complex in all of Columbia! I am a big fan of the resort-style pool that the Arch offers, and the events they host are so much fun.

So far my time at the Arch has been a pleasant experience. It has all the amenities I need, and in a perfect location in town. I'm happy to be at the Arch.

Love it here! So excited to move in and live here. They are easy to get in contact with and are willing to meet your needs. Can’t wait to stay here

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

institution recommendation dinner hemisphere density tasty act idea minute bowel flex culture slip finger clinic crop substitutetrade suit article censorship

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I have not moved in yet, but I have signed a lease for next year. the staff was outstanding and they helped answer any questions I had. the process of signing was quite easy and I did it all online. the complex seems nice and it is pretty affordable. they definitely have a good balance between complex quality and price. it has enough extra stuff to be worth paying for but there is no extra useless stuff either. it seems like a nice place to live. I hope i enjoy living there next fall

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I live in a 3 bedroom and I love how spacious the rooms and the apartment is. I really like that each bedroom has its own bathroom and a walk in closset. Overall my experience here has been pretty good!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

The location is great and its usually a very peaceful place to live, the amenities are awesome and the office staff is super friendly. They host events all the time and are constantly trying to include all residents with super fun treats and prizes. Definitely a fun place for such a reasonable price. You get what you pay for and more!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I love it here! The only downside is how far away the dumpster is from my apartment but otherwise, the staff is friendly and inviting, maintenance is quick to respond to requests, and it’s close not too close to anything busy!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Employees are nice and very helpful, and my apartment was really nice. It is great that they are furnished and maintaince gets taken care of in a timely manner, normally by the next day.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Soo ready to move in here in a few weeks! I already love the neighborhood and how close it is to everything! I think this is gonna be a great opportunity for me!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Overall, I have enjoyed my experience at the arch Columbia. It is very affordable with all amenities included and it is nice to only have to worry about one fee each month instead of multiple bills to deal with. My biggest complaint is noise within the apartment, you can hear everything. And I do wish the clubhouse had longer hours. It is only open 8-6 and when you work that timeframe as well if is difficult to use the amentities provided only during open hours. I am pleased with the price consider I have my own bathroom and closet. It is an average apartment so it’s great for the price. 3.5/5 star rating overall.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

The apartment complex is affordable and a really great place to stay at. All of the staff is super nice and helpful. The only thing is that sometimes some stuff needs maintenance but it always gets taken care of.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Being so close to campus is great, plus knowing I can use the shuttle is helpful. Staff is friendly and attentive to residents. I enjoy the food a parties the leasing office offers.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Great place to live. Rent is reasonable and maintenance requests are completed quickly. However, the amount they contact residents about renewing is a bit excessive.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

It is okay. I wouldn't say the best. Could be way better. felt like I was just really placed in whatever room/apt. Showers could be hotter. staff is nice though

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Everyone at the arch is so helpful for a problem I am having. I love how they were able to keep the clubhouse open for students during finals week because it really shows how they care about the students and residents

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I love the amenities the arch has to offer, and I also love how friendly the front desk staff is! I’ve never had any problems with the staff being rude or unreasonable at all. I have lived here 2, going on 3 years, and couldn’t have found a better place to spend my college years!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I love living at the arch it is a wonderful experience and i have never had any problems! They are so welcoming and helpful with any questions you may have and are quick with repairs and the place has so much room

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Not as quit as I thought. People slam their doors all the time and it shakes my room. Parking is horrible I always have to park far from the building because of cars that don’t live here. I had a bad leak & mold on my ceiling and they just painted over it. Only good thing is rent is cheap!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

The only problem that I have is the snow removal in the winter time. The snow was not out of the way of the parking spots at all. Even when the cars were gone, it was not removed.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Good for the price if you don't want to pay much over 400. I'm not sure if I'll renew but it was ideal for this year. I'd recommend this place if you want cheap, convenient living.

Very convenient and have best facilities for students not for family. Very nice hospitality. This apartment is very near to University of Missouri. I mean just five minutes drive to campus.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Not horrible but not great! The furniture in this apartment isn’t the best and breaks continuesly! It took matnience a while to come to the apartment.

Living here is not bad. We enjoy it they do need to take better care of the ice when it’s cold out because a lot of people slip because the ice can’t melt and they won’t do anything to help it melt

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

It has been very fast and easy to get settled with the arch. Everyone was very helpful on tours and willing to answer my many questions. I am very excited to live here.