Love living here. Its close to everything I need. All the shopping centers are close by. The clubhouse is amazing and awesome to hang out at.

The amenities are so nice at the arch. All the staff are so nice, they always are willing to help me when I have any question. I don't have any complaints with the arch, I will definitely be signing for next year!

The maintenance is really good and comes out quickly, there is always available parking and the staff are really helpful at the front desk. .

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

It’s a good place just not as cleanly as I would have hoped but the staff is great. Overall, I would reccomend loving her because the price is good for what you get.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I love the arch it is very nice and spacious. I love having my own room and bathroom. However some of the furnishings are cheap and falling apart but nothing too bad

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Great place to live. Improvements would be 24 hour lounge/game room access. Also, more involvement with people that live at the Arch (Community building)

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Community staff is very easy to work with and the location is great. Apartments come furnished with basically everything you could need. Leasing process is easy too

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I’d like it more if it were a little more clear when I got the tour that internet is included but you have to buy your own routers but the pool and shuttle are nice

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

The community and people are great but the apartment itself needs work. The apartment is smaller than I thought and the furniture is very outdated and well used. I have no room to put food or any cooking supplies. There is no storage room in general.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

It is quiet and big enough to have enough space and I do not feel crowded. The ammenities are nice and clean. The only problem is that I wish the game room was open longer.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Great, very clean place to live. The staff is very nice and are willing to help out with anything you need. They get to know you personally so you feel like they care more about you as an individual than your rent payment

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Front office is great and very helpful Beautiful well kept up apartments Lovely people. Amazing pool area. Gym. Outside volleyball net. Spacious parking. Quiet neighborhood. In a great area

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Overall experience has been ok. The move-in condition of the apartment was good, but not great. The pool and shuttle have come in clutch a number of times.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I love living here and i am having a great first apartment experience so far, the ameneties offered are great and the student who live in this community are amazing.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at The Arch Columbia. The staff service has been excellent, and I really enjoy all of the amenities. It's a great place to live.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

My experience has been overall pleasant. I've really enjoyed my roommates and.new living situation. I will say I was missing the top of my toilet when I moved in and had light bulbs out.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

So far, I am enjoying living here! I enjoy the looks of the community, floor plan and amenities! The staff is nice and maintenance was prompt!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

So Far so Good I’m exited and there’s barley any noise the furniture and minimum to no damage I felt like at home the people are nice I love that it’s bet friendly I got my maintnece repairdine in less than 24 hours

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Really good communication skills, and good about getting things fixed. Called one night about the sink needing to be fixed and it was done by 7am the next day!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Great so far, staff is super friendly and helpful! Some people are loud on the weekends, but it's a student apartment, so that's to be expected.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

The staff is so friendly and the apartments are very nice and clean!! The cheap rent is also a huge plus!! We have fast wifi and a great pool, workout center and shuttle.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

The outside of the apartment complex is well kept and maintained throughout the year. The apartments themselves are okay. It works for a college apartment. Some of the things/furniture inside is worn down and need replacement. The amenities they offer are great and I definitely take advantage of them.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I enjoy living at the arch. My room is very spacious and I love having my own bathroom. I think the furniture is kind of on the lower end but I got a good deal and I live really comfortably.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I haven’t lived here yet, but am moving in soon. The staff I’ve spoken with so far has been very helpful and accommodating to my early move in needs. They all seem very kind and I’m looking forward to living here.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Living at The Arch has been really good. I live in a 3 bdrm apartment without a pet. My apartment is well up kept and whenever maintenance is needed they are relatively quick to get it fixed. I love the staff as they are really nice. But what I enjoy the most is the pool, gym, and the shuttle provided to take you to and from The Arch and MU Campus.