The apartment itself isn't too bad. I like all the amenities the complex has to offer and the maintenance is pretty quick on getting back to you and fixing what you need done. We have had a couple issues with our neighbors, which is nothing the complex can help, but it certainly doesn't make living here easy. Would still live in the complex, just maybe a different building.

The staff was nice. the rooms are big but for the price they look a little outdated. The gate was something I was looking forward to using but I never saw it actually closed.

Everybody was so nice and I was very pleased with the environment. It was very easy to make my decision on where I wanted to live! can’t wait to move in! Thanks again!!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I had a great time exploring the apartment, and see what all the Arch has to offer. I am very please with my choice and can’t wait to move in!

I've enjoyed my experience at the Arch. I've only been there a short time, but the community is great. I love the amenities and am looking forward to living there for the foreseeable future

Love the clubhouse and my apartment. The staff is super nice and helpful with all of my needs. Not far from school, just a quick drive on Rock Quarry

Overall decent. Biggest issues are the shuttle, communication during Mizzou emergencies and the cost compared to others in the area. Positives are the staff, maintenance staff, the state of the apartment upon move in was great and I was happy with the room.

I have really enjoyed living here. The staff is nice and the pool is awesome. They put stupid speed bumbs out that seem like they will break my car tho

There are a lot of great amenities here and if I have any issues they are very quick to take care of them! All my neighbors are very respectful as well.

The staff was great when I came in for a tour. They explained how everything worked and what all was included. The gym and coffee shop were very nice. They make it seem like a home there. I've looked at several other student housing places and the Arch seemed to be the best to go with. Can't wait to move in in august.

My experience has been great! The furniture and apartment itself is very nice. I wish the gym was of better quality though. The staff is always friendly and nice. I appreciate how quickly maitainence responds to requests. Also for dog owners, behind my complex by the pond they do not pick up the feces and it often smells bad.

I love the arch. I feel welcome and as though I belong here in this community. The arch makes me feel at home in my home away from home. I love the arch

Overall a pretty decent place to live. Not at fault of the facility - but it can be quite a pain to live off campus. However I do wish the bus ran later at night each day.

The Arch apartments were nothing but friendly when my parents and I came to check it out on a tour. While my parents had many questions, they answered them with patience and with an understanding attitude.

I am excited to move in! The place looks amazing and everyone was so helpful and kind. The apartments are fully furnished and the furniture is in great condition.

The Arch has lots of great people to allow for great neighbors. They also have great amenities and if something isn't working, then the staff is quick to fix the issue.

The apartment complex in it of itself is not bad, and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I enjoy using the little gym they provide, and love the fact that it's open 24/7. Maintenance has been okay. They fixed a few things right away but have been slow at replying and letting us know if any parts have been ordered.

Overall, I've found the Arch to be the best living environment for me as a college student. With low pricing, I've found myself able to stay close to friends and have a close commute to campus.

everyone is really nice and enjoyable to be around. The arch really makes me feel like it's my home away from home because of the company. Love every day of it

The staff is very efficient and friendly. The shuttle is very convenient and always on time. I feel safe knowing the gate only allows residents and guests in.

I have had a good time living at the Arch the water pressure is awesome and I believe the ground is taken care of good except the Hill was icy driving on after snow

So far my experience has been amazing. The apartments are nice and the staff are supper helpful. Maintenance response if pretty quick. The only thing I would have to say is that I wish the information for the Shadow tracker was a little easier to get access to.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I have no problems with my apartment. The staff is kind and helpful as well. Dissappointed that the rebate promised within 30 days of moving in took 5 months to receive.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I got back to the office and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a ride to the airport on Sunday and I will be there

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Great place to life! Anna is always very friendly and easy to approach with any questions I have. Maintenance is always very fast and efficient.