Living here has been a great experience! I would highly recommend this apartment complex to my friends or family. It is a safe and great neighborhood.

Everyone at the arch is really nice. any time I have a problem, it gets resolved very quickly. The front desk is always willing to help me when I have a package or any time I need anything

I don’t live at the Arch yet but will be in a few weeks! My sister has lived there for years and I absolutely love visiting! The amenities at the complex are incredible and the staff is always very welcoming and helpful!

Beautiful place to live. I am so excited to move in this August. The pool is wonderful. The basketball court is an awesome plus. Everyone seems so nice that lives there, just all around a nice community.

I just moved into the Arch apartments and was not pleased with the state of my apartment. I had many broken things in my apartment and missing furniture. I placed work orders and some of them were competed quickly. Once things are fixed, I am sure the apartment will be better.

Great price for what you get. Pool is nice in the summer. Covers on outside chairs are fairly dirty and would be nice if they were washed...

I've had a poor experience here because when I moved in I was promised a large amazon gift card that I never got. When I would go to the clubhouse to try and get it no one could help me because its something for corporate to do and they couldn't help me. This is the answer to most questions I asked the front desk. Amenities are nice here, but still not worth how much money I pay. We also had our heat go out 3 times over the winter and we are currently waiting on maintenance to fix our A/C as it stopped working recently.

The apartment is good, although the front desk staff can sometimes be not very friendly, the maintenance is fast and good. Living on the top floor there is still a lot of noise from other apartments and outside.

My friends have lived at the Arch for the past year and they love it. I cannot wait to move in with them. I love everything that I have seen so far.

I have lived here my whole college life and have loved it! Sure there are a few hiccups and things that bug me but what place doesn’t? I highly recommend!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

not too bad for the price. The furniture kind of falls apart pretty easily but you get a lot of amenities for the price so I suppose that is good.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Best apartment complex in all of Columbia! I am a big fan of the resort-style pool that the Arch offers, and the events they host are so much fun.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

So far my time at the Arch has been a pleasant experience. It has all the amenities I need, and in a perfect location in town. I'm happy to be at the Arch.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Love it here! So excited to move in and live here. They are easy to get in contact with and are willing to meet your needs. Can’t wait to stay here

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

institution recommendation dinner hemisphere density tasty act idea minute bowel flex culture slip finger clinic crop substitutetrade suit article censorship

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I have not moved in yet, but I have signed a lease for next year. the staff was outstanding and they helped answer any questions I had. the process of signing was quite easy and I did it all online. the complex seems nice and it is pretty affordable. they definitely have a good balance between complex quality and price. it has enough extra stuff to be worth paying for but there is no extra useless stuff either. it seems like a nice place to live. I hope i enjoy living there next fall

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I live in a 3 bedroom and I love how spacious the rooms and the apartment is. I really like that each bedroom has its own bathroom and a walk in closset. Overall my experience here has been pretty good!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

The location is great and its usually a very peaceful place to live, the amenities are awesome and the office staff is super friendly. They host events all the time and are constantly trying to include all residents with super fun treats and prizes. Definitely a fun place for such a reasonable price. You get what you pay for and more!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I love it here! The only downside is how far away the dumpster is from my apartment but otherwise, the staff is friendly and inviting, maintenance is quick to respond to requests, and it’s close not too close to anything busy!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Employees are nice and very helpful, and my apartment was really nice. It is great that they are furnished and maintaince gets taken care of in a timely manner, normally by the next day.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Soo ready to move in here in a few weeks! I already love the neighborhood and how close it is to everything! I think this is gonna be a great opportunity for me!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Overall, I have enjoyed my experience at the arch Columbia. It is very affordable with all amenities included and it is nice to only have to worry about one fee each month instead of multiple bills to deal with. My biggest complaint is noise within the apartment, you can hear everything. And I do wish the clubhouse had longer hours. It is only open 8-6 and when you work that timeframe as well if is difficult to use the amentities provided only during open hours. I am pleased with the price consider I have my own bathroom and closet. It is an average apartment so it’s great for the price. 3.5/5 star rating overall.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

The apartment complex is affordable and a really great place to stay at. All of the staff is super nice and helpful. The only thing is that sometimes some stuff needs maintenance but it always gets taken care of.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Being so close to campus is great, plus knowing I can use the shuttle is helpful. Staff is friendly and attentive to residents. I enjoy the food a parties the leasing office offers.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Great place to live. Rent is reasonable and maintenance requests are completed quickly. However, the amount they contact residents about renewing is a bit excessive.