The rooms are so big and the layout seems very friendly and comfortable! We’re so greatful to live here. We also love the staff they were so friendly and the rewards system is great!

The maintenance team are so awesome! Can’t believe all those are included in the rent. The only thing thing I think need to be worked on is the roommate matching.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

The staff was super friendly, thoughtful, and resourceful. Unfortunately, we won't be able to get to enjoy a full season of the pool but has been enjoyable and entertaining. They even have a volleyball net for the pool. I have cool neighbors and have met new friends since being here. I'd recommend these apartments to anyone!

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I love the environment and gym. The prices are great. You get what you pay for. Sometimes the utility goes over but the cost isn’t too high. I reccomend 100%

Reply from The Arch - Denton

So far, my resident experience has been wonderful. The staff is extremely friendly and always willing to assist me with anything possible. The maintenance is very timely and nice. I had an incident with my battery and they helped me insert it properly in my car. I was so appreciative and thankful. Other than that, the apartment have been having great, fun, and creative events throughout each month, which is very appreciative.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Overall a good place to live. Roommate match could be better but maintenance is very fast the latest I’ve had to wait is a half a day and all the employees are very helpful.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Great floorplans, quiet buildings, ample parking. So far I've had nothing to complain about! The arch is great and they have a lot of awesome rewards.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

This is my second year here. It’s a great place to live. Staff and residents are all so nice and welcoming. The amenities are great, especially the free Starbucks coffee machine and the semi-private study rooms.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

The apartment has been great. Since I arrived I’ve been treated with great customer service. The amenities are great. The maintance crew always respond to your request very fast

Reply from The Arch - Denton

As a transfer student, I had my concerns when searching for an apartment over here in Denton. I can confidently say those fears have been put to rest. Lovely apartment. Moving in was so seamless and I cannot stop talking about how neat the environment is. There are always events going on for the residents too so it is easy to make friends.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I love living at The Arch! I love the free coffee and pool. It's convenient that it's on a UNT bus route, too. And my apartment has a ton of space.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Was a fun place to live. The apt was kind of bad but it was cheap. I liked the ppl who worked there. They were nice to me all the time and liked my dog

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I’ve been an Arch resident for a year and I can honestly say that I have enjoyed my stay here! Thank you to the Arch staff for being great!!!!!

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I have loved living at the Arch! I actually convinced three of my friends to live here this year bc I’ve enjoyed it so much. It feels like home instead of like a dorm room, and I’ve enjoyed every minute of leasing here.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I really like my apartment I had a bad experience with my old apartment so moving here was a great choice for me. My room and roommates are fantastic and I definitely enjoy the experience.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

The set up of the apartments has to be the best. Everyone has their own space and its easy to get to school with the buses coming every 10 min in the morning.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

The staff is extremely helpful! The bus can be a little crazy in the morning with so many people trying to get to class but at the end of the day everything awesome about this apartment!

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Love the gym! The study room comes as a great help for those late night study sessions! Starbucks coffee every morning is a great perk of living here.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

The property staff is amazing and responsive. The roommates selected for me are top notch and the location is perfect for a UNT student. The room is clean and overall the entire facility is well managed/

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Love the space. The renovations has brightened the living area. Excited for the scenery for this fall because I feel more at home. My family even enjoys

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Love it so much!! Everyone is so nice, the maintenance could be a little better but I love where I am staying! Also love how close it is to campus!

Reply from The Arch - Denton

So far so good it's only been about 3 months but from what I've experienced it's been good. My neighbors upstairs like to stomp but you can't choose them

Reply from The Arch - Denton

The Arch at Denton offers one of the best student-living apartments. Great place to live when it’s 5 minutes away from UNT. Haven’t been disappointed yet!!

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Definitely one of the best student apartment properties I've lived at. I wish there was a larger dog park and optional covered parking, but I love the pool and other amenities!

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Living at the arch is great. The staff was awesome, the new updated amenities are amazing, and it’s so convenient and close to campus. Having the shuttle is a bonus too.