The Arch - Denton
3.94 stars1,090 Reviews

1,090 Reviews

1,090 Reviews

The staff at the Arch is great, and super helpful with anything you ask! There are also always events going on for the residents!! It’s a really nice student living environment.
Overall ,great experience. maintenance guy is really nice and quick! I never had any complains or problems. I think the environment is nice and pretty and the location is also great.
Just moved in. Move in wasn’t bad, it was an ok experience. Kitchen is too small. Just wish kitchen was bigger and the apartment doesn’t have a balcony which is bad.
Great living environment! Management is friendly and fast at solving any issue that may arise, that also goes for maintenance. Love the events that are being hosted despite Covid.
I’ve really enjoyed living here. It’s very close to campus and all of the amenities that are available to residents are really great to have.
It's been good here - I've been using the fire pit outside my building for some safe s'more's making with friends. I really like seeing people's dogs on my morning runs!
Staff are nice and respectful. They are doing a great job with helping the residents picking up their packages in the front. They are also helpful with answering questions
it’s been good so far! staff is always a call away if you need them. the pool is well kept and clean. my mattress is kinda gross and they won’t replace it tho.
Everything has been great so far. The apartment was in pristine condition when my roommate and I moved in. The complex is very quiet- which is an added bonus.
Overall, the apartment I am living in now is very nice and has good amounts of space. The kitchen and living room feels new and none of the appliances i found were broken in any way. The only reason I am giving a 4 out of 5 is because I did not like the furniture that came with the apartment