I love this place and it feels like home even though I am far away. I love the special days they have and the free food they give out. The office is always helpful.

This place is awesome! Definitely underrated! The management is great, and they always hold awesome events! I went out on a limb deciding to move here and I definitely don’t regret it!

Reply from The Arch - Denton

The arch is actively engaging and bringing the community together. It feels like home. The location is very convenient, it’s surrounded by fast food restaurants, a gas station, a grocery store and just a mile away from campus. It’s perfect student living..

Reply from The Arch - Denton

These apartments are really lovely, the amenities are great from the gym to the pool and court. the noise level is always excellent and never loud especially at night. Being right next to the highway is the only drawback, but it still doesn't subtract from the experience.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

The community is nice and the people in the front office and amenities are also super cool! The only downside is that I have a 2 bedroom apartment and we have a super tiny kitchen with very little space to cook in.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Friendly staff cool upgrades the towing situation is scary but overall good time here Pet freiendy cool monthly activities and I love the Instagram give award

Reply from The Arch - Denton

So convenient and spacious. Not only do we have amazing amenities and friendly staff, but we have TWO gyms! doesn’t get any better than that!

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Fairly new to the arch, I love it has great staff,perks very adequate customer service. Leasing consultants explain terms of lease in depth.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Great apartments, great staff, only negative is noise levels. Seems like every night my neighbors are blasting music so loud I hear every word and with so much bass my floor and furniture vibrate.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

The Best student housing in Denton! The front office staff is super nice & caters to your every need! Absolutely love living here. Maintenance is A1

Reply from The Arch - Denton

The Arch has been a great experience for me. The location is close to campus and the people here are friendly. Great amenities and quick turn around on maintenance work. Overall a good place to live.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

The staff is attentive and inviting. Even the club house is cozy and feels like home. The Starbucks coffee machine is the love of my life (:

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Living here at the arch is great. It's fun, great layout of space. The office staff is great. Courtney is cool. Chelsie is cool. And I'm everyones favorite. Basically, the arch is a dope spot

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Great place to live at. Staff is always so nice and helpful. They are always doing cool activities for the residents. Love all the amenities especially the Starbucks coffee machine.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

The Arch has been a very nice place to live. All the amenities were great, maintenance was quick, and staff was always helpful. The only thing to critique is that certain things would break sometimes like lights and furniture.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I love living here. The staff is very friendly and approachable, and maintenance responds very quickly. They have fun events for residents as well, and sometimes they give out free food

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Good! Everyone’s nice. The pool lights are extremely bright at night though. They still come through my blackout curtains. But as far as people go everyone’s friendly and helpful

Reply from The Arch - Denton

It is a great place! The staff are so friendly and willing to help. The only thing I don’t like is that people throw up on the stairs and the arch still hasn’t cleaned it up for the past 5 months

Reply from The Arch - Denton

There is a lot offered here and the desk staff are welcoming. It is nice having some paid utilities and personal bathrooms/walk in closets. However, the stairwell needs to be powerwashed.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Good staff, timely, helpful. They are always available during designated hours and are eager to help. Maintenance is fast and helpful, mindful of space.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I moved in one week ago, and I already really enjoy living here! It’s close to my campus, and I love the setup of the apartment. My room gives me privacy, and sharing a common area is fun!

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Had a great time living here even tho my toilet flooded. Stuff happens though. The staff was so nice and the free coffee was so great for when I had to work

Reply from The Arch - Denton

As someone who has leased at several properties, I can say me best experience has been at the Arch. The few amenities that are lacking are made up for with courteous office and maintenance staff, which I have greatly appreciated. As soon as the larger dog park is in place and the front gates are functional, the Arch will be nearly perfect!

Reply from The Arch - Denton

My roommate and I signed our lease for the 2019-2020 school year based off the customer service. The arch are good people. They took care of us day in and day and made sure we had what we needed to have in order to sign the lease. Called us everyday just to check in. The experience was amazing.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Love living at the arch. The staff was super friendly and the amenities are great. Love that it is so close to campus and is on a bus route.