The Arch - Denton

The arch of Denton is a decent place to stay . However , there is a lot of dog poop and trash everywhere . Sometimes it can get really loud . On the other hand , the amenities are great and the staff is friendly .
It’s nice and clean and a total upgrade from the nasty apartment that I used to be in. I am more than glad that I found a better quality of living.
Good amenities, nice staff. Only complaint is thin walls and loud residents, but other than that, for the price, the community is pretty great.
Everytime I have a complaint or need help filling out a miantanance request, community assistants are always offering great help with anything I need
So far everything has been good, not really any complaints. The only thing I could say is the need for the stove top. I feel like electric would be better to work with.
The Arch is a pretty good place, good rates, good staff. However, there is too much carpet, no ceiling fans, and a somewhat lackluster interior design.
I really enjoy my time here! The staff is great and everyone is super friendly! My unit is nice and we’ve only ever had minor issues that were fixed fairly quickly. I was able to really make my apartment feel like home and learn valuable lessons from being here. Parking is a rough situation but it really doesn’t effect me too much.
Always have activities. They are always kind in the office. They always message when my packages get in. They are always improving the life and environment here
Lived here a few months! Everything is good so far. Whenever I had a maintenance problem, it has always been fixed. I just wished they updated the flooring.
The community and employees have been excellent so far, and the pricing is excellent. The apartment itself (electrical, plumbing, etc.) could use some updating or improving.