The Arch - Denton

The arch denton is great quality for an affordable place to live and the staff is the absolute best! Other than the thin walls, conservice inaccuracy, towing, horrible water pressure/temp, and rent raises for renewing...
Overall things have been great, but there were a few things that could have been taken care sooner. As an example, the resident who vandalized the group of 7 cars including my own still hasn’t been taken care of.
The arch was great overall! The amenities were nice and I enjoyed using them (pool, gym, lab, etc.) there wasn’t really any problems with loud noises. Parking was fine and the area was gated as well.
Giving 3 stars because there is maintenance available for my problems you may have with your apartment, events that have free food, and 24/7 computer lab and gym however, despite it being a gated community they have parts of their gate that needs repair as suspicious characters and homeless individuals walk through the complex as a shortcut, while I have no evidence I believe this is why my car was broken into and my wallet was stolen. I informed the police as well as the complex to let them know they may need to fix it, all they said was to report suspicious activity, no reply to the problem I addressed, I believe they're capable of fixing this problem but they probably see investing in car ports as more of a priority than a broken gate
Awesome community so far. Can’t wait to see how this all turns out and if the apartment is clean when I move in. Hopefully everything goes as smoothly as possible.
I liked the stay but with the corona virus pandemic going on I was not satisfied. I expected the apartments to cancel the lease for their residence due to the pandemic but they did not.
1 star
They are worried about building covered parking when they need to prioritize the 2 huge potholes that are only getting bigger and can take out my tire and lead to fatal accidents by drivers losing control and running into the apartments. The upstairs neighbors make way too much noise in the middle of the night 2-6 AM; stomping and hitting the ground, it’s insane; I have reported but nothing has been done. And they are the ones that smoke and leave all of the cigarette buds everywhere.
Large rooms comparatively for the price. In a good spot, with a bus that runs to UNT. Staff is nice. Pretty thin floors and walls so that can be a problem with neighbors but it’s student living. Amenities both in and out of the apartment are nice. Good internet.
It is a very nice place to live since it is so close to campus. The staff is very helpful and maintenance is always top notch. The events that are featured here are also fun.
It has been a great experience, I would not change it for the world. I met some great people and created some great memories. The amenities and the staff are awesome.