The people that work there are so nice and helpful. I really enjoyed the whole complex and how they do different activities for the residents.

Beautiful, upscale in exciting community. Decor is fresh and contemporary. Very spacious. Professional staff who met our EVERY need with excellence. We feel welcome, pampered, and valued. So happy to live at the arch.

It was all pretty good! There’s always enough parking and everything is pretty quiet. The pool is nice too and the volleyball court is always fun.

This is my first apartment, so I was a little nervous about living here. Although I am new to the community, everyone has been so nice and helpful whenever I need anything.

The arch is great place to live it’s my favorite place to live so far due to them having free things and fun activities in the office. The community being nice and friendly every time I interact at the events to make friends

The gym is extremely nice and the environment is very clean. The apartments give off the feeling of higher class quality. The staff is also friendly.

I have loved living at the Arch! I love the pool and the coffee machine in the office. The staff is also very friendly and I love the events that they put on in the office.

It is a great place to live. Very efficient maintenance and management. Parking can be a little difficult to find at times and the visitor towing policy could be better.

Our tour guide was very welcoming and nice. He made it feel like home. He answered every question that i had and stayed with us until completed.

The pros: The maintenance team is always fast and timely. The front office is super nice. The events are always unique and fun - like a mac and cheese bar! The cons: The furniture could definitely be updated and hardwood flooring throughout should not be something you have to pay extra for. Visitor parking SUCKS. There are a total of like 40 visitors spots for the entire complex which is just not enough.

Great location to be in between everything. Love the renovations and would recommend others to come and be apart of the Arch life . I may just renew my lease for the upcoming year

Living here is amazing. The staff is friendly. It’s close to campus. I really liked living here. I’d definitely renew my lease next fall. :)

The staff and the maintenance crew are top notch, the staff is amazing with being very honest and answering questions to the best of their ability. They engage the community in good monthly events, just wish there were more of them but I understand why there aren't. My only complaint is the insurance, and while I understand why it covers their furniture, I don't understand why everyone in the apartment has to pay that fee. I fixed this by going with an outside source that covers my property as well as their own for a little more, but problem solved. Also, the train passes by from time to time and it is not hard at all to not hear it, but that is just because of location. Overall, great place in my opinion.

The Arch Denton is a quality affordable place to live with several useful amenities and events! The staff is always friendly and helpful. I wish the gated access wasn’t always broken

I've been living here for 3 yrs now & I haven't had any major concerns. At times our conservice bill can be frustrating to understand but other than that its been ok.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Never really have anything negative to say. I like how interactive the arch is with their residents. That’s not something you see very often

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I’ve never had a problem living here. Maintenance is always quick and gets things fixed quickly. Front office is super helpful. This complex is super close to campus so it’s nice for UNT students

Reply from The Arch - Denton

overall, I enjoy living here. The bus stop has been a life saver and maintenance gets things done really quickly! I would recommend this place to someone.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I move here a few months ago, I like the location because Is close to school, the bus is right in front on the complex. I don’t like the set up of the rooms and I this is overpriced.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

It’s okay not the best but it’s a place to live and I’m not complaining at all. Who’s rent could be cheaper but it is what it is. Need more space in kitchen

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I have lived here for over 2 years I’m so happy I moved here because I have the best roommates they give you all kind of rewards and throw free events

Reply from The Arch - Denton

The Arch has been a great place to live. Probably one of the best student living places in Denton. It's very affordable and the amenities are great.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Overall a great place to stay! Just would change a few things like more guest parking, cheaper deposit/ rent for pets. Another thing is the gates never work and sometimes I don’t feel safe.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

The management is been really helpful and efficient. It seems that I will have a wonderful experience there. And the pictures from the building show a very nice place to live.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Francesca was very sweet and friendly. She made the entire process very easy. Also, the apartments are amazing for the value. Furnished+ great price.