Great customer care and apartment upkeep. The office is very friendly and understanding. Lots of student activities. Needs more visitor parking

New management has taken over. There have been a lot of changes. At first I didn't like the new General manager we got right at the beginning. But seems like there's another new different General manager and she is turning things around which is good. Haven't had any complaints since.

Great complex but wish the gates were kept closed! That's part of why we close this complex but most of the time the gates are open. Security is important.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I haven't moved in yet, but I so excited to. the sign up process was easy, and the tour excited me more just being to be able to see what I had in store for me.

Apartments should be updated, kinda outdated. Other than that, I've had really no problems with anything! Good rent price for what you get!!

Since new management things have been going great. They community activities are a lot better and the managers and so much more caring. The arch is taking a turn for the better

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Just moved in it's a great community. However, I still cannot connect to the internet provided. It's a bummer. There were a few bumps when I moved it but everything else has turned out awesome

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I love the arch so much! The apartments are great, they have a ton of activities for all the residents to do and be a part of, and the staff is amazing

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I haven't started living here yet but I'm super excited to! The staff was really nice and made my applying and setting everything up easy. The immenities seem really nice also!

Reply from The Arch - Denton

The Arch community is a great place to stay at. Everyone is very friendly and th staff is amazing! Whenever there is a problem they handle it right away. If you're looking for a cost friendly place to stay, the Arch is the one.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Amazing front desk service, who are friendly and helpful. Pool and gym access available. Coffee bar available in the lounge area. Free printing is helpful.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I have not moved in yet but when I took my tour the lady was very nice and the apartments looked like a great place to call home. While all of that was great I think the selling point was seeing residents out and about socializing and showing me it's a friendly place

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Great service. The lease process was easy and you guys got us in right away. I look for forward to living here. Also, I have heard your maintenance has improved.

I love it so much it is so homie. Very peaceful and just amazing. I am going to love living there I just know it for sure. I'm also going to love living with me best friend.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Good. There is nothing to complain about. Rating this 5star. No noise and the maintenance respond instantly and they do a great job. Good Good .

Dog parks are cool. The dogs like to go to dog parks, so I like the place. There is an volleyball court to help you grow... it is fun to grow. I like the basketball field also.

The apartment community is great! Everyone is really nice and they provide a lot of neat opportunities. I think it is very organized and well kept up

. Overall I have to congratulate the arch they have done a great job in making me feel as if I am a part of the community. I also think the addition of the Starbucks coffee bar was amazing.

Living here is awesome! :) The staff is friendly and helpful, and it's never load. The amentities are great (star bucks machine omg) and the location is great! ^_^

The arch is wonderful place. It is a great place to live, the community and employers here are friendly. Also they are very pet friendly as well!

I have had an amazing experience with The Arch. It is a beautiful community and very friendly and informative workers. The signing process was fast and easy and they worked professionally with my situation.

My apartment is okay but my friend is having major issues with management. I definitely had to rate them low because of it. They have got to do better if they want more people to live here.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I had a lovely experience touring the apartments, and got all of my questions answered. I'm really looking forward to moving in in the fall.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I cannot wait to live at The Arch! I'm looking forward to the friendly people and great amenities. I believe living here will make my college experience better!

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Fantastic apartment complex. The location and setting both really shine in comparison to the other apartment complex'es. The prices you offer are affordable and appealing, and the rooms themselves look fantastic.