I’ve lived here for 2 years, going on three, and exclhding roommate drama, and excluding roommate drama it has been a pleasant experience. The amenities are nice and maintenence is promt.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

The arch is the best community. The residents are super friendly. Management is always willing to help and be there if there is any issue going on. The events they host is really fun and enjoyable

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Little bit rustic, but better than some communities. A lot harder to get the roommates to behave. Again, The bathrooms are excellent and thats what i love about it.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I have had an incredible experience at the Denton Apartments! I will be staying as long as possible. The staff here is great and the amenities are top notch. The best part is that I can enjoy my large breed dog, in a beautiful apartment.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Its a nice enough apt. Would he better if there were less bugs. I like the space but the furniture was kind of grimy. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for cheaper apts

Reply from The Arch - Denton

So far I have nothing but positive thoughts about this apartment. Before I moved in everyone was so friendly and they explained everything well and greeted my friend and I with a smile

Reply from The Arch - Denton

I renewed my lease and I love the new changes they have brought in! I would recommend staying here to anyone. The food is great , the environment is clean and organized I love it

Reply from The Arch - Denton

So far the process has been very straightforward and the front office has been very helpful with all my questions. I can’t wait to move in in the fall!

Reply from The Arch - Denton

My experience here at The Arch of Denton has been wonderful. The staff is very nice and friendly, and I love that they’re always eager to help. They explained everything at the highest level, and made it their duty to assist and firmly introduce any changes, modifications, and improvements on the apartment complex. I’m proud to say I feel confident about residing at The Arch of Denton. I’m excited to see the many opportunities this complex provides.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Haven’t officially moved in yet. But I’ve visited when my best friend lives here. It seems like a really nice place and for the price in Denton, not too bad either.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

This is one of the nicest apartments I’ve ever stayed at. I like that they have a community feel and try and get people together. The only complaint I’ve had is the ant problem. We’ve tried to get it fixed and they just keep coming back. My apartment is always very clean so it’s something about this apartments.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Amazing expierence, I will love living here, because I haven't moved in yet, but I can tell the whole atmosphere will be very welcoming and will quickly feel like home.

Reply from The Arch - Denton

Pretty good so far! The office workers are very helpful! They are always so welcoming and friendly when you walk in, shows you that they actually care about the residents there

When I first went in to tour I knew I wanted to live there. After getting a glowing recommendation from my best friend to live there, I knew it was the right choice, definitely the best student living in Denton

My experiences in the apartment has been very good. I’ve enjoyed the free food and other events that were done for us. I want to thank you guys.

Love this place i haven’t even moved in yet but everything here is perfect and was exactly what I was looking for. Can’t wait obmov in!!! And the pool is so nice

I enjoy living here because they allow pets, and they have a really good set up for roommate pairing. Their pool is really nice, and I like that they have a volleyball court.

It’s been great living here! The environment stays clean the maintenance staff are friendly. I love the new furniture , club house and pool area that was brought in it makes living here even more comfortable and inviting.

I’ve had a great experience here. Staff is great and welcoming. Love the newly renovated clubhouse as well. Only problem I had was the constant banging from the people who lived below me.

This place was absolutely superb! Love the community and Home feel of the living space. The staff was excellent and knew how to handle problems. Also really looking forward to staying the new lease!

The apartment is pretty good however it’s occaisonally loud but overall it is a very good apartment complex. The management is quick to respond and is nice.

I such a wonderful experience when I toured! Everyone was so nice! Everything was so clean and neat. They have been so kind when I call with questions! I am excited to live here!

The staff is super friendly! During our visit at the office and touring the staff was very attentive in answering our questions. It was great!!

it started off rought but eventually it worked itself up. the management was bad at first but with the new workers, they were able to meet everything that i wanted. the apt itself is amazing and with everything that the arch has been able to provide; the giveaways, the food, and the new renovations, everhthing had turned out to be great!

The community is great. Everyone is very nice and helpful. Also things are very clean and kept up with around the complex which is a huge bonus.