Very good community. Really feel at home here and the community activities here are endless. And its quiet when i need to study. Overall its a great community

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I like the pool and how it came fully furnished, the apartements where clean and well kept along with the outside. the front desk staff is very nice

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love it here! Everyone is so kind to me and my dog Winston. I have met so many people because of all the things there is to do here and it's amazing!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The arch community is such amazing place to live !! This my first week and im sure that i will stay here for another year. The staff are amazing

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

It's nice to be around other college students, but not stuck in the dorms with all those rules. The amenities are great and I love all the communities events that happen throughout the week!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Nice looking apartment community and apartments. Limited cabinet space in kitchen. Very dark parking lots. Great pool gym and tanning. Awesome tv channels.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Really like the atmosphere you have created. Very student friendly and the facilities are amazing. Also, everything is kept nice and clean. And the staff has been very helpful

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I really enjoy living at the arch. It has been super quiet and chill place to live I love that I can grill out with my boyfriend and have a bonfire at night.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love the arch ! It's a good friendly environment that is really easy to make new friends in. I like the fire pit and the pool and how laid back everyone is.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Always friendly and helpful when we stop in the office or when I call with questions. The property is always clean and very responsive to things that need repair.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The arch has everything I need and the place is really nice. The amendities the arch are nice and fhe staff ig great. They also did a great job matching my roomates.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Neat apartment complex. Very Quiet and mellow is what I definitely like about the apartment itself. The community is very friendly and full of a mixture of ivy tech , Indiana tech, and IPFW students.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

thank you very much for giving me a chance to be apart of your community. Everyone there has and is great. I am looking forward to a great stay

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The staff are very nice. I love the swimming pool, fire pit, workout gym and the free tanning. The apartments are spacious and it's nice that each bedroom gets their own bathroom. I love living here already.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

This is a great first place to move into! I love the community and all the activities that are available. The staff at the Arch are extremely nice and helpful.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The apartment is pretty satisfying for right now. Had a few hiccups with a roommate but the on service officer settled that pretty quick....

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The price is low. The area it's located in is great. I haven't used any of the amenities yet but I hear they are great. The only bad thing so far is waiting on exterminators and other services.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I'm pretty happy here. There's friendly staff and it seems like the best place for me. Overall the volume isn't bad. The only unfortunate part is I work evenings and by the time I get home I have to park really far away from my building because there are so many cars.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

This aorkers make you feel like home. The apartments are well furnished with nice furniture. Thy are kept up to date with the yard work, they have a wonderful pool along with basketball court and volleyball courts

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great gym, library, maintence men, and employees! The pool area is also nice including sandpit with a volleyball net and fire pit with two grills.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The staff is really nice and helpful. They make sure to keep the people living here happy! So far I like living here, because everyone is super friendly!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Very clean, lots of things to do around town, and they offer a lot of great things to do. Highly recommend the apartments complex and what they have to offer.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

This apartment complex is amazing! I love the pool, and everyone here is just so kind! The apartment complex is so clean and so new, I love living here!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The Arch is a great place to live. The rooms are spacious and well kept. It has everything you would need and more. The staff is friendly too.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Move in process was great and love my room! Could have used a little more info when moving in about where the trash is, how to use the gates, setting up internet, etc.