Good place and location and the staff is helpful, but I've had a bad experience with the maintenance taking 3 weeks to install something that had been sitting there the whole time and also my roommates dog has been going to the bathroom in our apartment and the management hasn't done anything for the stains or the dog. No one want to live somewhere with pee stains and the smell and the fact that it's getting brushed off is frustrating.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great place to live, awesome atmosphere, and everyone is super friendly. The staff is informative about what is going on. This place is really great! The location is good, especially for college students because campuses aren't very far.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

It’s and awesome experience would recommend it to anyone to move to the arch great community, my buddy is going to move out here soon and the office lady’s are great

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Management is awful and can't seem to get their act together. People who live here are cool though. Will not be resigning my lease, the whole management thing is just to much

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

It’s a great place to live. Everything is up to date. Great service all around. Things get done in a timely manner. It is a very secure and nice place to live.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Good location. Nice amenities. Communication could be better. Vetting of tenants could be more intense. Had a roommate move in and abandon his place within a week.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The Arch has been a great experience all around! I would definitely move or want to live in this community again. The staff is always connected and have a way of making us all feel at home. I would highly recommend!!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

There is room for improvement in the areas of maintenance and guest services. Keeping the grounds clean of dog poo should be something that they enforce mire and stay on top of.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great please to live. Wish they had a dog park but other then that staff is friendly and helpful. I’ve also made a couple new friends with is awesome!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The benefits here are great along with the nice people on staff. They are updating a bunch of the common area spaces and gym now which I think will enhance the living experience so much more.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Overall the arch is a great place to live. Great amenities and great location right by a great park. The only complaint I would have would be the staff was sometimes rude when I first moved in but as time went on the new staff was nicer. The electric also seemed to be a problem at the arch with it always going over the allowance even when we were using the bare minimum. Also the gates never worked while I lived there so safety shouldn’t be advertised at all. Parking was also limited at sometimes even though we were “required” to have a pass.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Awesome place to live as a college student. Nice, clean, and friendly environment with a lot of involvement makes it an enjoyable place to live.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Definitely better than living in a dorm , the rooms are nice , living areas are spacious and cozy and the kitchen is wonderful . Would recommend to everyone

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Community is really easy-going with great amenities and fun events. Staff is really nice and helpful. Maitnence takes a bit to accomplish issues and could be better on communication.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I like living here, I wish there was better parking though, and I wish there wasn’t such a big fee for pets. I love that the Arch does things for the residents

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love living close to school and the park. The places to eat around here are great. Staff is very understanding and helpful. I love having all the ammentities.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

My move in experience was great! Throughout the process staff remained helpful, engaged, and patient! They were extremely friendly and answered my questions thoroughly!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Love it here in the rent is good it has its ups and downs but it is as good as it's going to get compared to other places in fort Wayne Indiana

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The arch is a good place to live. It is in an ideal location and with their new renovations, it will be much easier to study late in the evening!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Enjoy living here. Already renewed. Decent price for what you get. Love the amenities offered to me and how friendly the leasing office is whenever I need something.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

All of the staff has been very helpful and kind every time I need assistance or ask questions. The value of living at the Arch is great for a fully furnished and private room.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

My experience has my international student living very easily and successful so far being all the way from Canada! Great accommodation for student living

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

My boyfriend and I have lived here for almost two years and we have really enjoyed it. I like that it comes furnished and the twenty four hour gym.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Realitively good apartment complex to live in. Had issues with some kitchen appliances and as soon as I called they sent someone over to fix it.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Overall a ok place to live. The parking situation is in need of serious work. I rarely have a spot after working late, and have gotten towed because of it. It's really frustrating when I see multiple upon multiple cars parking illegally, and not even residents, that go overlooked, when I as a paying resident, wasnt even given warning before my car was towed.