Overall, I really enjoy living here. The gym is great and top of the line. The community events are also a nice touch! Management is friendly and maintenance are quick to come out and fix things that need repairs. I'd def recommend this place to anyone!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love living here. The only issue I have is that other people don’t clean up after their dogs. You can’t take your dog out without stepping in something. This is not the staffs fault, it’s the dogs owners, but it is very nasty and inconvient when it comes to taking your own dog out.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The staff is nice and helpful, great deal for it's location in Fort Wayne. Only complaint is noisy upstairs neighbors and a shower curtain rod is not included with the furniture. Really spacious rooms though!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The Arch is has great amenities including a pool, weight room, volleyball court, and lounge. It is in a very convenient location. The apartments are clean, and fully furnished. Each room has a big closet which makes it great for storage space.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great place to start out after moving to fort wayne. You have all the necessities and the process to apply is very simple. Everyone is so kind.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love living here! My roommate and I have so many friends here and it’s awesome to hang it with everyone at the firepit and grill out. It’s always a good time!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I just moved in, the place is good for students who are looking for a nice apt with a good price, I feel comfortable with my roommates , thanks

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

A clean and serene place to live, very comfortable. I highly recommend the Arch to other. I just hope to see a conclusion to the disruptive partying of select individuals.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Quite, nice, clean, friendly staff and good people. I really like this place and I will definitely tell everyone one about my experience to live here.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Couldn’t imagine living anywhere else!! I have made so many new friends living here and for the most part, it’s pretty quiet. The maintenance and the workers up front are phenomenal!!!

My experience with the Arch has been great. We’ve never had problems with any of the appliances, heating or air. My only issue is people don’t throw away their trash in the dumpster and it piles up outside of it. Otherwise things have been great.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The apartments are nice and well kept. Having them fully furnished a huge bonus, especially for the great price. The only complaint is that the walls are very thin, but this is common with other apartments as well.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Love living here. Great space and a good environment. Many benefits. The apartments are super affordable for the quality you’re receiving. Highly recommend.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I’ve loved my time here so far. So glad I chose to live at The Arch. The amenities are great, the price is reasonable, and it’s close to campus.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The arch is a pretty cool place to live. The amenities are nice and the roommate matching system really wasnt too bad of an experience for me.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I am very pleased with the staff and facilities. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. The application and move in process were quick and the apartment was clean.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Still having a great time living here. I really enjoy going to the events that happen throughout the month. Maintenance has been very prompt in fixing issues that have arisen. Overall great!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love living at the arch and all of the things they provide for me! I love having the monthly calendar! They only thing I do not like is that there are almost never parking spots.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The Arch is a great place where you can make some friends and have fun. Also, the apartment is so clean and comfortable because of that you need to live in the Arch

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The Arch has very nice community places from the main office space to the outdoor common areas like the volleyball areas for instance. Each living unit is good and clean. It is close to campus as well.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

It's so nice here at the arch and all the things they provide for us residents! So happy my picky dog, Winston, loves their free dog treats too!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

All of the staff are very friendly and welcoming! The price is reasonable and very nice for everything they offer not only in the apartments, or outside, but also the events in the clubhouse every month!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Everyone at the Arch is friendly and helpful. Love the way everything is individually separated and not having to worry about your roommates paying their rent. Just need to worry about your own.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great apartments. Noise can get a little loud but that is to be expected with mainly college students living here. I would recommend the arch to anyone who is looking for a great apartment on a budget.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Love it! Makes me feel like home. And the workers make you feel welcomed. They keep up with the yard work and make sure it’s looking great! Really appreciate it