The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I have lived at The Arch for around 18 months down and my experience has been quality overall. The staff is kind and helpful, the units are neat and everything functions quite well, and the rent is cost efficient for the area. I have been pleased with my experience living here.
I love it here and the staff is great. Some general things about the living space not being 100 percent but overall a great place to live and very inclusive!
Slightly rundown for what I pay but the amenities, privacy and quiet totally make up for it. I also enjoy how close to campus and my place of employment I am.
They need to update the furnitures and appliances in this apartment complex because they are old. It is not the best place to live but it's okay.
I would Rate it higher but the experience when I moved in and my apartment was in terrible condition. It takes forever for maintenance to come if you need it, and I wish lobby times were longer. I work until 7 at night most of the time so when I get off I can never get my packages because they are closed.
Trash is everywhere and I live on the complete opposite side of the the complex so its annoying to take my trash out. Another trash bin is needed
I have really enjoyed the process of moving in, everything went smoothly and the staff was so friendly and helpful. Furniture is a little beat up but that was expected.
Everyone is always very helpful in the front office. Maintenance responds to requests in a timely fashion. Always fun things for the residents to do.
A beautiful community with great staff and experiences. My experience with the arch, their maitenance, and overall fun events and the stuff they offer has been nothing short of amazing
It’s been a good experience. The facility is pretty clean and the staff in the office is great!!! The apartments are nice but a little worn. The location is pretty central and I love the park being right next door. Overall it’s been a good experience. So good, I renewed my lease for another 12 months.