I have had a good overall experience at The Arch so far. The staff and maintenance are helpful. The amenities are top notch. The value of apartment overall is as good as you can in this area.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Nice and quick area. I also have a great roommate. The weight room is always clean and all the tv’s work. The game is nice, I take my client there all the time

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Maintenance issues occur fairly regularly. Took us 3 months to get a microwave fixed, and two days on and off without water. poor communication. good manager, desk staff, and amenities

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Living here has been exceptional , the residents are nice and the staff are hard workers. I couldn't pick anywhere else that i'd rather live.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I like that this place was prefinished, and provides internet and cable as well as a game room and pool. The only issue I have is that I think residents with dogs should live on the first floor if possible as big dogs running around and scratching at night is annoying for the residents underneath.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Not a bad place to live...only negative thing is when you come home later in the evening sometimes is hard to find parking and people just park wherever they want

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great staff that work well together always attentive to residents and anyone visiting the office. Lexi is gr8 at finding fun ways to engage

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Living here is nice because it’s close to my college and close to town also. Sometimes there’s a little headaches but overall it’s a okay place to live.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

At first, it was a bit rocky moving into the arch, but who are we kidding. That’s how it is going to be anywhere. I enjoy living here. I feel safe. Excited I renewed my lease for next year too!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

One of my favorite things about The Arch is the fun monthly community events! The clubhouse has amazing amenities, and I love using the library area for studying. I also love that we have direct access to Shoaff Park!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great place to live. Very friendly neighbors who are respectful. I like all the open areas to play games outside with friends. The pool is great in the summer time

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great place to live. I have really enjoyed the amenities provided to me. It is great to have a safe and comfortable environment available at all times.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Could be better. Work orders sometimes not fulfilled and no follow up with work orders. A little disappointing that still waiting on requests.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

It's a very nice,clean and super friendly neighborhood I love living here with my family. I definitely recommend it to anyone that is living by themselves or has small children definitely worth it.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The arch is a nice place to live at. Everyone is friendly and it’s in a central location. They host many free events for their residents, too.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

It's nice, I'm able to relax pretty easily here. The different things that the arch has are pretty cool. Like the taco Tuesday, bingo, the fire pit and other amenities.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

its just a very nice place to be, i should ranked it among the best in fort wayne. very well located with a very good office stuff! except one! i give it a 5 star

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I have lived here for four years. If you follow the terms of your lease, there are no problems. The general manager Kara is nice, but some of the front desk employees are very unhelpful when it comes to issues. The only problem I’ve had is ineffective maintenance communication. Earlier this lease term my flat mates and I were without a microwave for two months because they “were waiting on it to come in” and in the past two days our water has been shut off twice without notice due to a leak. When we call the desk to ask what is going on, they don’t give us any information. Jamie, the maintainence man has been the only helpful one in this situation.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Rent is cheap and the rooms are okay. Kind of dirty when I moved in no one took the time to deep clean. Activities seem nice and the shuttle bus is convenient. Wish the girls who worked in the office were friendlier and knew what they were doing. Haven’t had a problem with maintaince they came the next day when I had a problem. Not a terrible place to live mainly just small things that need improvement. Overall I’m satisfied with what I’m getting for the cost.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Staff is very friendly. Maintenance typically is very helpful, and when something needs to be fixed they do it in a timely manner. Definitely recommend the arch.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Love the Arch and the access to the gym 24/7. Also, being able to tan for free is a perk. The pool in the summer months is great to relax by and socialize. Couldn’t have picked a better place to live while in college.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I enjoy living here because of the included appliances and large living space. My only complaints so far is that my mail gets lost or I receive the wrong persons mail. Also, I wish salt was able to be put down on the parking lot.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

After living in at the Arch Fort Wayne apartments for almost 6 months now I have to say I’m satisfied with my experience. I enjoy the amenities here, such as washer and dryer, I also like the internet and cable being included with my rent.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I chose the Arch because the expense is less than PFW student housing and the room is fully furnished. It turns out that only the latter is true.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I like the proximity of the arch to Purdue Fort Wayne campus. I enjoy the grocery bingo nights, the bbq dinner, the breakfasts, and the events hosted by the arch. The furniture is somewhat dated but the rooms are a good size. The garbage bin is far from the apartment.