Great place to live, awesome atmosphere, and everyone is super friendly. The staff is always friendly and helpful and the amenities are amazing! Truly recommend it for anyone in Fort Wayne looking for a place to live

I enjoy the amenities. The price is okay for what I get. The majority of the staff is awful. They are incredibly disorganized and rude. The apartments could use an update and really good clean. Mine was nasty before I cleaned it.

I love the idea of living in my own space as far as my own room and bathroom. I don’t like how we have to share mailboxes with our roommates, nor the fact that person information from the complex is left on our door, that should be completely confidential!

Love it here, The Arch cares alot about their residents, constantly throwing events with free food and drinks with opportunity to win prizes. I personally enjoy the lounge pool and 24hr gym the most. Definitely a great place to move to especially if you are a student

I love living at the arch. It has so many fun things to do. And its been a lot better of a living experience then what I had last year at student housing.

I like the apartment amenities, such as washer/dryer and personal bathroom. Maintenance was surprisingly fast at fixing all my work orders. Wish our gift card incentives came on time.

Pretty good place to live! Need to update the lighting, fire extinguishers, and the stairs leading up to apartments. My shower has water damage that is in need of maintenance.

I like living here! Fruit flys are my only concern at the moment because I have tried over and over again and they keep coming back! other than that living here is awesome!

It’s fun and there’s a lot of stuff to do here. The parking could be a little better but that’s okay. My dog likes it. Wish there’s wasn’t so much glass everywhere

My experience has been pretty good so far. I have a nice, clean apartment to live in and it came fully furnished with my own bathroom and walk-in closet so I can't complain too much. However, outside the apartment there are a couple things. The gym could use some improvement. Only one of the treadmills works currently and there's been a sign on it since I moved in that says "temporarily" out of order. The gym is also very small so if there is more than 4-5 people it's hard to get a good workout in and it feels crowded. The new yoga studio is awesome and it'd be really fun to do some more classes in there I think. The gates haven't closed since I moved in which is kind of concerning. Security was a big reason I chose the arch and the gates staying open 24/7 doesn't make me feel as safe as i'd hoped. The staff is super nice from what I have experienced and the amenities are nice! Just need some minor improvements.

Cool sometimes. Like tge atmosphere, the activities, accommodations, etc. Wish maintenance responded faster to work orders. Probably more events, or at least have them last longer.

So far its been great. The staff is helpful. You get value for money. There is a shuttle that can take you too college and they have a nice pool and common area.

The Arch has friendly staff and nice amenities. The noise level is a bit loud, and some of the improvements need to be finished. I like the rewards and opportunities to win free groceries.

It's been a pretty good experience overall. My old roommates had a dog that caused problems and management never took care of it but other than that it's been nice.

Some of our neighbors are loud and obnoxious but always feel the need to call in a noise complaint when they hear the slightest bit of music.

I honestly like the arch.. I enjoy hanging with friends around campus and sitting in my bedroom listening to my music. Maddie at the desk is my favorite person that is there.

Community wise. I cant tell you much because most of the events are fridays and weekends, and I am weekend shift with an hour drive to work.

While the carpets were not clean and the dishwasher doesn’t work, it is a nice overall complex with great people. I was placed with some great roommates that I’m getting along with very well.

My room wasn’t properly cleaned before move in and the bathtub was clogged. I wasn’t told about the utility admin fee, it just showed up on the bill

A great place to stay while you’re in college. One of the cheapest places to live in Fort Wayne and the apartments are pretty nice. Decent size everything from your bathroom to the living room.

Fellow residents need to pick up their dog poop. Cameras on the buildings around the property would be nice and give residents a since if more security.

I have loved living at the Arch in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I love how close it is to my school and the variety of all the food places in town! the only thing that i have had problems with is my resident portal app and getting my packages.

i really love it here besides the noisy people above me. my roommates are great and super sweet. the ammenities are awesome and i have had no problems since moving in

Staff is extremely nice and helpful in every way. Staff is quick to help me with any issues I have. They always let me know when I have a package. Send a text when it’s been delivered to me which is really nice.

A great and affordable place to live! Fantastic office staff and friendly people. Amenities are great and kept in good shape. Easy to stay in the know through social medias