The apartment community looks amazing! All of the new renovations and remodeling looks great. Can’t wait to be moved into my room in the Arch!

I’ve only been here a few days and I’ve had several questions about a lot of things. And the office staff is very friendly and happy to answer all of my questions so far. I’m excited to live here for the next year.

Although I haven’t moved in yet, my on-boarding experience has been the best I’ve ever had. The office has answered my phone calls 100% of the time, always had my best interest, and were extremely accommodating. So far they’ve eased all my anxiety moving from Florida to Indiana. Thank you!

So nice and clean. Very friendly staff and service. Nice location and comfortable. Very convenient with the colleges near. Great facilities and offers

Move in with somebody you know if you can because staff won’t do anything about problems with bad roommates breaking rules. My past 3 roomates had strangers living with coming into my apartment staying up late , using electricity de a bunch of other stuff

Great environment to be in. Love the staff at the front desk. I definitely love the fitness gym. I currently use it 4-5 times a week. A college friendly environment.

I can’t wait to live at the arch this fall all of my teammates love it! The pool is super nice as well as the outdoor area! Love that I can bring my dog as well:)

Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming. I feel like I’m truly at home. I have multiple amenities at my convenience such as a printer for my classes, a gym to maintain my health, and many organized activities to keep me involved in the community!

I have lived here since aug 2018 and it has definitely been a lot different than the country life I am use to. Have the amenities that’s are available has also help the transition.

living here is comfortable. I love the pool, and I like my roommates. Also, for the price this is very nice! and I love my room and the closet size!

Nice furnished apartments complex. Awesome communities and weekly activities. Good price if the lease is signed early in the year. If you are a young college student, this is the place to live!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Love living here. Arch staff is great, the new amenity upgrades are sweet. my best friend just signed to live with me. 10/10 recommend living here for anyone

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I haven’t moved in yet. But so far the experience has been great. Very helpful. I had tons of questions and all of them got answered. Close to campus and has fun activities.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Good place and location and the staff is helpful, but I've had a bad experience with the maintenance taking 3 weeks to install something that had been sitting there the whole time and also my roommates dog has been going to the bathroom in our apartment and the management hasn't done anything for the stains or the dog. No one want to live somewhere with pee stains and the smell and the fact that it's getting brushed off is frustrating.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great place to live, awesome atmosphere, and everyone is super friendly. The staff is informative about what is going on. This place is really great! The location is good, especially for college students because campuses aren't very far.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

It’s and awesome experience would recommend it to anyone to move to the arch great community, my buddy is going to move out here soon and the office lady’s are great

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Management is awful and can't seem to get their act together. People who live here are cool though. Will not be resigning my lease, the whole management thing is just to much

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

It’s a great place to live. Everything is up to date. Great service all around. Things get done in a timely manner. It is a very secure and nice place to live.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Good location. Nice amenities. Communication could be better. Vetting of tenants could be more intense. Had a roommate move in and abandon his place within a week.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The Arch has been a great experience all around! I would definitely move or want to live in this community again. The staff is always connected and have a way of making us all feel at home. I would highly recommend!!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

There is room for improvement in the areas of maintenance and guest services. Keeping the grounds clean of dog poo should be something that they enforce mire and stay on top of.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great please to live. Wish they had a dog park but other then that staff is friendly and helpful. I’ve also made a couple new friends with is awesome!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The benefits here are great along with the nice people on staff. They are updating a bunch of the common area spaces and gym now which I think will enhance the living experience so much more.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Overall the arch is a great place to live. Great amenities and great location right by a great park. The only complaint I would have would be the staff was sometimes rude when I first moved in but as time went on the new staff was nicer. The electric also seemed to be a problem at the arch with it always going over the allowance even when we were using the bare minimum. Also the gates never worked while I lived there so safety shouldn’t be advertised at all. Parking was also limited at sometimes even though we were “required” to have a pass.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Awesome place to live as a college student. Nice, clean, and friendly environment with a lot of involvement makes it an enjoyable place to live.