Love the events at the clubhouse! Always fast to answer questions and fix issues. Shoaff Park next door is a great perk! I love all the outside amenities too, including the pool, sand volleyball court, basketball court, and bonfire pit!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I haven't moved in yet but The Arch Fort Wayne made the process very easy to complete and they have been very helpful. I am looking forward to at least 2 good years here.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The arch is an awesome place to live! I'm so excited to move in in August! My roommate and I are coming from St. Joe's Place and could not be more excited!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The community is really well and nice along with all the great prizes and experiences. It is a decent price for such nice living and confident with college students.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love your team. I am greatful for you all. You are all the best team I ever seen thanks for all that you all do because with out all that you do

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I really like living here and the amenities are great and i really appreciate the staff and the neighborhood is noce and it's close to school

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love how The Arch offers so much to do. They offer 24 hour fitness and tanning which will be convenient because I'm a night person. My old apartment offered very little for the residents and it was hard to meet new people

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The Community gates are never closed. It was fixed and broke within months and anyone can get in. Trash bins in central plaza area needs to be cleaned more often, or have someone clean out firepit more often.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great community and people. Living here is simple and fun. Always someone to help with apartment problems and always gets things done in a timely manner.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great so far I am enjoying the complex I am being woke up by someone dragging something on second floor but overall it is okay if they continue I will call

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Very clean, and so many activities to enjoy!! The pool is really nice, and volleyball court is the best. Good crowd to make new friends with!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Community is great and there's a lot of opportunities to meet others! I've really enjoyed my stay here and I can't wait to continue it! I love it!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love the apartments and all the amenities that are offered to us as residents and the rent price is a great deal. The staff at the office are super nice.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great complex and amenities. Front desk staff is friendly. Love that the apartments are fully furnished. Apartments are set at a great price.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Love the community and atmosphere! Great staff! Very helpful with everything they do. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Very pet friendly as well :)

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The Arch is a fantastic place to live! I love the community feel and wonderful amenities!! It really is a place to call home at the end of the day!!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Doing great! Everything has gone smoothly so far. Great staffing, they are very helpful and go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The staff is very helpful when answering any questions. There are a lot of activities to go to throughout the month like grocery bingo and various opportunities for free food. Maintenance does a great job at fixing any work orders that are placed in a timely fashion.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I haven't started living here yet and I already love the arch! I move in on Friday and I can't wait to be a resident here. I can't wait to start decorating and I plan on sitting by the pool after work this summer.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The apartment complex is nice and staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. There is not enough parking for residents however. Additionally, the pool should be opened earlier than the last week in May.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Maintenance responded to my work order the very next morning. Scared me and woke me up, but I'm happy to know that everything has been taken care of :)

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great choice. If you have a good roommate. Staff is great, super nice and will fix by issues to the best of their ability. Neighbors kinda suck but it's like that anywhere.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I literally love living here, picking who I stay w. Is amazing I love how they work w. You on your payment plans, it's incredible keep it up

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I am very pleased with how smooth the transition was from the Grove to the Arch. I believe the new improvements such as better cable package have made my residency here a lot more enjoyable

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Wry friendly and helpful! Enjoy the activitys they have weekly along with the great things they offer (volleyball - pool - fire pit- trash pit )