I am on the bottom floor so the noise is a little much I think that’s like that with all apartments. The front desk is usually no help, some of them don’t know what they are doing. There always seems to be furniture everywhere which is a little trashy.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

It’s been good except for the trash services and rude staff. I like the amenities like gym , internet and cable connection. Individual leasing is the best part

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Absolutely love the Arch. However, the shuttle bus seems to either not working properly or is down like it currently is which is bad for me since I do not have a car and rely on it to get to campus.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Living here has its perks. The office staff is super friendly and helpful. Some of the events like breakfast on the green and others seem like they would be great but I start class for the day earlier than 9 so I never get to experience them. Some of the residents in my building are very loud and the office staff has been helpful in trying to deal with that but it still happens occasionally.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

So far, I am enjoying living at The Arch. It is close to campus and is in a nice community. The Arch is usually always clean and well kept. I really like the individual leases and the Resident Portal app which makes it easy to pay rent and keep all charges organized.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great living for local college students! Everything included and furnished. Have run into many issues with maintenance requests and such. Can take a bit of time to get things fixed.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

My resident experience has been alright. I’ve been pretty comfortable living here other than a couple problems the apartment has and the fees they make you pay.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Just moved in I live it rent is cheap and it's a well looking building. I just wish I had my service order would be filled. Now I'm going to type a whole bunch of random letters so I can reach the requirement word count.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I haven't had any problems with maintenance fixing things in our apartment or with any of the staff. The only complaint I have is with trash and miscellaneous things being left outside.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I've only lived here for a few weeks, but I enjoy being here so far. The only downside I have found is that I was paired with roommates whom I have nothing in common with.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

These apartments are great . Especially when you are just transitioning to real adulthood! It makes it so much easier to live and focus on school when you don't have to worry about extra bills like cable, internet and electricity because it's splitb amongst roomates.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

My experience has been great. I like the idea of the gated community. The location, with multiple colleges in town is great. The fitness center, pool, business, etc. just adds to the great things about the Arch.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Good place to be at but, the maintenance response is a bit slower. Loved the place over all. I can give 4.5/5. The staff is super friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Everything was great when I moved in my room mate was really cool even though we didnt have anyhting in common. I like this place because its hommy

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I enjoy living at the Arch, there’s more freedom here than living on campus housing. The apartments are nice and big, and fully furnished. I also love the shuttle which helps my needs of transportation to school!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I really like the space, I love having my own bedroom, and bathroom, the shared space is great and is spacious. The pet option is great too. The only thing I dont like is I wish the office hours were longer, and I wish maintenance would be a bit more timely with tasks. Also give more information to whats going on with tasks.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Love living here. The apartments are great, the amenities are not only free but are kept nice and fun to use. The residents are awesome. All around a great place to live

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

it's been great getting to know more about living at the property and all things available for being a resident, as well as enjoyed attending fun community events.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The over-all experience is nice. They keep up on yard work and the staff and maintenance are super nice and welcoming. The price is nice for what is included.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

It is a okay place the apartments are nice. Pool is fantastic, wish there were wood available at the fire pit, and sometimes we run out of parking.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I absolutely love this community. My roommates and neighbors are very friendly. It is close to my work and the park next door is incredibly beautiful.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Everything is going great so far. I wish their were more events during the weekdays instead of the weekends when I'm working. I also wish that everyone shared the rent instead of everyone paying the whole thing them selves. It's a strain on my resources.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Awesome front office staff. When a maintenance request they get it done in a very timely fashion. Grounds are always clean and kept up. Always happy.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Living at the arch has been a great experience for me. I have lived here for over a year and the staff and my neighbors have always been really feiendly and helpful!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I’ve lived at the arch for almost 2 years now and it’s been a great experience living here. all of the staff is always super friendly and helpful.