I really love the community. I do wish the pool was open already and that the pool would be open past the office hours because the office hours are so short.

I’m very excited to use the sand volleyball court and pool again! The fire pit is really great and it’s awesome to meet new people while out there.

I have had a great experience at the Arch Fort Wayne! Currently waiting on the pool to open up (I don't think I can wait much longer) Bring on the sun!!!!!!

It is a quiet place to stay. Nothing bad really happens here. It is near many fast food places and restaurants for easy access. Also there is a bar literally down the street from this place.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great place to live as a student! The apartments lack storage space in the kitchen, but other than that the apartments are pretty great. The rooms have huge closets and nice bathrooms. Very happy.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

It has been great so far. The staff are friendly, the tenants are fun and it’s amaxing how many dogs live here. I kinda love it here! It’s awesome!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

When we signed up everyone was very nice and helpful. They answered all of the questions that we had. We are so excited to move-in in August!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The Arch is a great place to live! I've enjoyed every bit of my stay here. The staff members are very friendly, and helpful. There is always an activity for the residents going on. You'll enjoy your stay.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Super friendly staff! Whenever I have questions, I am always helped in an effective and timely manner. I can't wait to live here in the fall.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I have yet to move in, however I am extremely excited to do so! The price is affordable, and the services available show how dedicated they are to college students :)

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The apartments are very nice and when I took my tour the entire facility looked awesome and I can’t wait to be living there. The reward system is nice too.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I feel very safe and love living here. the only things that sometimes is bad is find a parking space,but other than that everything is great.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Amazing environment to be in! All of the staff are super welcoming and friendly! I can’t wait to move in in the fall with my roommates and enjoy our stay at the Arch!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Overall, living at The Arch has been great. One problem with The Arch was their ability to communicate with my roommates and I. We lived here almost two years and never had any problems with following the rules. Not too long ago we got charged a substantial amount for two trash bags outside our apartment that weren't even ours. When we confronted The Arch they did absolutely nothing to comply with us and we ended up paying the fee. Being tight on money, my roommates and I were not too happy about this.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Very nice facilities and acommodation! I have like my experience so far and look foward to a better one next year. I would take advantage of this and suggest something. Maybe add a option or service that will go clean your apartment once a month for an extra fee.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I don't live in the apartment yet, but I just leased one! I live 5 hrs away and being so far and trying to do this has been a really good experience because if the people! I'm super excited to move in!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

For me it has been pretty good so far this 2 year I have been living at the arch. Only thing I will change is understanding college students a little bit more and not give them fines that are very expensive to pay

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I absolutely love all of the Arch community events! Sometimes I’m unable to go but I always want to and when I do, I personally think is always a blast! The Arch really cares about their residents and clearly want everyone to come together and have fun!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I really enjoy living here so far! This is my first apartment experience and it won’t be my last. I would recommend these apartments to my fellow classmates

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love everything about the arch. Nothing that I would change. I love having all my bills bundled into one, having my own bathroom and great roomates.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

It has been great so far. Moving here for my first time was the best choice I could have made and I can definitely see myself here for awhile.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Clean, up-to-date apartments! Great location next to the park. Friendly, helpful, and welcoming staff! Great bonfire, volleyball and basketball courts, and clubhouse! Just wish there wasn’t so much litter outside :(

The Arch is a great place to live at it's price and convenient location. The thin walls and pretty easy to overlook with a fully furnished apartment at this price.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Love the community. When you have a problem and it needs fix, they make sure they fix it ASAP. They make you feel welcomed every time you walk in the front door.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The rooms and buildings are very well kept and appealing for any college student or adult. The staff is always friendly and helpful; keeping you updated with an issue or news. I love all of the amenities that are offered here too!