I love staying at the grove. All my friends live here so it's fun to all get together and chill by the pool. I like all the activities that the grove puts on.

You guys are great. Whenever i need help they are there to help me. It is a great place to live at and the community around has so much to offer. Have to love free groceries some times.

I like the amenities that the property provides, anywhere from having a fire pit, to grills to cook out on, and a 24 hour gym. I wish the upkeep on some things was better. Overall a great place to live.

The Grove is an ok place to live.Some minor issues but I had heard bad things about it before moving in, believe most concerned the previous management. But they also find a solution

My experience with the grove is bad. Our dish washer has not been working properly. Every time we call maintenance he seems to not know what to do. It's pretty sad that we pay almost 1000 dollars a month for a apartment that is crap. I hope someone actually reads this and comes to my apartment. I will show you everything that is wrong that needs fixed.

My main complaint is the gate. When I moved in almost a year ago, I was told the gate would be fixed in a week or 2 and it still isn't. The main reason I chose the Grove was because it was a gated community.

This place has done nothing but horrible since I moved in back in August. I've had maintance out here to "fix" things but they don't fix them. I've had a leak in my laundry room with possible mold (that the office is aware of) and nothing has been done. My fiancé and I both live in the apartment and pay close to $1,000 dollars a month here and it's defiantly not worth it.

The Grove has so far been a great place to live and experience the college lifestyle. They have a few minor problems here and there, such as the workout facilities not always being upkept, but overall they've suited me well. I would definitely recommend The Grove to a friend looking for an apartment!

I would really like to see updated gym equipment and the gates working after three years of living there. I also believe that the utilities need to be synced with the rent.

The apartments were okay, I just did not like the location or Fort Wayne in general. The staff was always nice when I went in for a question

Great service and friendly community. The apartments have a lot of room and the amenities are also great. I never haven't had any problems since moving in.

Great atmosphere and the front desk is always willing to help. Need to get rid of those speed bumps at the entrance but it is nice living here.

Love the residents and the staff! Very friendly! They are always here to help you with whatever you need! The grounds are nicely kept and I feel right at home!

I love living at The Grove Fort Wayne. All the residents are nice and the staff is very friendly. I would recommend a friend to live here. Thanks for all the fun!

You guys are doing amazing you take care of the problems as soon as we call! I love the grove so happy I chose to live her wouldn't want to live any where else

It has been very good. Great atmosphere and great helpers at the desk. From the day I walked in I felt welcomed and happy to be a part of the community here at the grove.

The management here at the grove fort Wayne is wonderful. Everyone is very helpful, friendly and is sure to make whatever possible work best for their residents.

No complaints here. I enjoy how nice everyone in the office is. Always willing to help, while be patient. I am truly happy that I decided to live here.

I've lived here for a semester and can't really complain. The staff are friendly and the maintenance is fairly prompt. Not too bad of a place!

The Grove has been very helpful in assisting me through everything. They have answered all my questions and been so kind in doing so! I would definitely recommend The Grove if you're looking for student housing!

Always helpful and nice. Always solves any problems and really cares about their residents. Mecanical problems get solved quick fast and efficiently

I don't really like the grove anymore. When I first mived in I was in love but overtime that wore off. There is a lot of improvement to do!!

You guys are doing great. I love that I get notified by email and by text whenever my packages are ready. I am always referring my friends here.

Living at the Grove Fort Wayne is amazing! It's amazing that your apartment comes fully furnished and you have the majority of your utilities paid for! There's no place in town like it!

I'm really enjoying my stay at the grove. I like the atmosphere and the friendly staff. Whenever I have a problem the staff is always helpful and are eager to fix anything that might be wrong.