I don't really like the grove anymore. When I first mived in I was in love but overtime that wore off. There is a lot of improvement to do!!

Horrible. This was my first time renting, and my entire experience has been terrible from the day I moved it. The first apartment they tried to move me into was filthy and trashed. Even the maintenance guy said he hadn’t seen an apartment that bad. Fast forward a few months to when a new roommate moved it. I was given zero notice about it, and neither had my other roommate. I walked into my apartment one day and there were these random people in my kitchen moving in. I expected to get a roommate at some point, but I also expected to get some sort of a notice ahead of time. I was even in the office that day talking to the manager as the girl was moving in. And most recently, I gave them a post dated check for April rent since I was going on vacation and wouldn’t be home until after it was due. At the time I turned it in, I had told the person not to cash it until the first as i will be on vacation and will not get paid until that Friday. They told me that would be no problem, that they would hold it. No one informed me that they do not hold checks like I requested. Had I known their “policy” I would have paid in a different manner. They cashed my check a week before they were supposed to, which overdrew my account. The office refused to make anything right with me and was honestly rude about the whole situation. All I asked was for a credit for the overdraft fee that they had caused me, $37.00. I have found the management to be unprofessional and belittling.

I feel like once you sign a lease the arch does not care about what you want or any problems you have. The place looked awful when I arrived nothing like the model. No one told me that one room is bigger then the other it’s ridiculous

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

My experience with the grove is bad. Our dish washer has not been working properly. Every time we call maintenance he seems to not know what to do. It's pretty sad that we pay almost 1000 dollars a month for a apartment that is crap. I hope someone actually reads this and comes to my apartment. I will show you everything that is wrong that needs fixed.

One of the worst management i have seen till now. They dont response to your problems. Horrible, rude and they dont care about you. I am fed up with these people.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Maintenance comes in my apartment randomly and without notice. Sometimes my roommate is home and she tells me but they don’t leave notes saying that they were here or why so who knows how often they let themselves in .. The staff is rude and clueless.

This place has done nothing but horrible since I moved in back in August. I've had maintance out here to "fix" things but they don't fix them. I've had a leak in my laundry room with possible mold (that the office is aware of) and nothing has been done. My fiancé and I both live in the apartment and pay close to $1,000 dollars a month here and it's defiantly not worth it.

Horrible. My stay in the arch hasn't been good at all. Lack of privacy.. supposed to be the "best experience of college lifr" or whatever the saying is . Unorganized,unprofessional place. I don't recommend anyone living here

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Filed a noise complaint twice and still have music blaring from 12 midnight to 5am; always loud and there is constant dragging above me. I wont recommend to anyone and I am so ready for my lease to expire in July

Move in with somebody you know if you can because staff won’t do anything about problems with bad roommates breaking rules. My past 3 roomates had strangers living with coming into my apartment staying up late , using electricity de a bunch of other stuff

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Custodians starts entering my apartment 8:30am in the morning from 8/1 to today. Whenever there is a black lady coming in, they just singing or chating loudly in the other room of my apartment. I feel really uncomfortable with this. Please let me know whenever you dismiss them from working at Arch, please let me know. Otherwise, I am going to move out ASAP.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I have not had the best of experiences here, have not been treated in a decent manner for the most part so I am choosing to not renew my lease and explore a different apartment community.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The staff is mean and rude. I'm about to call housing authority. I've filed a complaint about trash, staff,gates. Just got transferred to manager. Well see if issues resolve

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Did not like it at all. THe parking rules suck. The kitchen storage space is small. There is no hot water. Rent is not worth that much. Although there are good quantity of facilities the quality is really low.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

1/5 stars because when we first moved in our apartment that we were supposed to be moving into did not have any carpet and was not finished whatsoever. When we moved into our new room it smelled like the worst cigarette smoke ever and the business did not do much in hopes to fix this issue. They brought in an “ozone machine” that did absolutely nothing and I personally believe we should not have to pay as much, or should be able to move into another room because of this horrible issue. The arch didn’t do anything besides say “sorry”, but I’m sure if they were in this situation they would want it to be fixed. My clothes reek of smoke 24/7 and it’s absolutely embarrassing, I tell everyone the story of how bad it is here, and how they did not help this situation

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

My roommate situation is horrendous. He has three dogs in the apartment and there is 0 0 management doing anything about it. My entire apartment smells like pee

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Management is awful and can't seem to get their act together. People who live here are cool though. Will not be resigning my lease, the whole management thing is just to much

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

It's been good so far, but unfortunately my guests can't park by my apartment. They have to park somewhere else and walk to my apartment. My guests won't want to leave their cars somewhere where they can't see them.

Roommate pairing is not the greatest and nothing was ever cleaned. They did not keep up with cleaning inspections as said. Some of the office workers were not very nice either.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Had issues with cleaning and painting crews entering the apartment without notice or knocking. I will acknowledge that the normal maintenance staff knocks loudly and gives ample time before entering the apartment.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

This community would be a lot better if the gate worked because my car got broke into after the time the gate was supposed to be locked. Also, my Roomate and I did not move into a new apartment like expected; there was a person living there that the complex knew was trouble but never warned us.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Ever since new management, this apartment has been worst The maintenance always doing half work when u have a problem with the apartment. It’s a good area to live in but it’s not at a good price

I have lived here for about 2.5 years. I have never had a problem and I have always loved it here, until this week. The first time I actually had a problem, the whole staff blew me off and no one would help my roommate or I on our situation, or even keep us updated on the situation. Any contact that was made we had to reach out to them! It was an awful experience. I would like to live at a place where the people who manage the property are considerate and understanding of the needs of their residents. And I recently found out that this isn't the case here. Aside from that. This place has cleaned up a lot and it's not as crazy around here like it use to and that's nice.

Good place and location and the staff is helpful, but I've had a bad experience with the maintenance taking 3 weeks to install something that had been sitting there the whole time and also my roommates dog has been going to the bathroom in our apartment and the management hasn't done anything for the stains or the dog. No one want to live somewhere with pee stains and the smell and the fact that it's getting brushed off is frustrating.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Ive lived in two different apartments so far and both were gross when I moved in. First time was worse because there were dead flies in the spare bedroom. The second time it was clear they just painted over food that was splattered on the wall. Along with the bathtub having a gross orange hairy something between the tub in the shower.