So far living here has been great! The apartment is clean and well maintained. I have had a little trouble with the AC in my unit but maintenance has been a lot of help.

This is the second year I am living at the arch and there has been both positives and negatives with my experience. The gates are broken and haven't worked since I moved in. The electric bill is sky high for no reason and it takes forever to get some to come to fix it. The hours for the clubhouse are ridiculous​, especially if you have classes and a job. I like having my own bathroom and a washer and dryer in my unit.

Maintenance and the front office have been very accommodating with everything we’ve asked. The online issues I have are that even though we’ve sprayed home defense and raid all over the inside and out of the apartment there’s are still bugs. That’s and the bathroom just seems poorly put together. The shower has a lot of cracks in it and I see starting to separate from the wall.

I loved it. I just wish that there were more maintenance because there are a lot of houses that has problems and only a few workers. Over all living here is great

It’s been okay here. The apartments are decent but they management and staff has sucked. No one knows what they’re doing and it’s all mostly lies and make believe

I haven’t moved in yet but from pictures and talking with some of the staff already, I can tell That this is gonna be an good place to live and I will Have a good experience

Haven’t had the best experience here. The apartment itself is nice, but management is a nightmare to deal with. I do not plan on renewing my lease next year.

The leasing office is very attentive and friendly. You are definitely getting the most bang for your buck here. Try to sign up early so you can get a place with a washer and dryer.

I love how accommodating and friendly the staff are. My kids really love the pool and I love how well it is maintained. We're very excited to renew out lease here!

Overall it’s a good place to live not to expensive. Maintenance and the staff do a good job. I love the pool and so does my daughter we go at least once a week.

It’s decent living for a decent price. They are pretty quick about fixing things which is nice. The grass in between the apartments are good for dogs. The pool is pretty nice and laundry facilities are located on both ends of the community so it’s close

My introduction was with Savanna. A real treat. She was the reason I moved here. It's quiet here. The pool is nice. The neighbors are nice. Enjoyed talking to the maintenance guy.

Pros: Great apartments at an affordable price. Convenient for IU students since it has 3 bus stops (6 bus). Cons: Some apartment shopping have bugs, they have a monthly pest control but people claim it doesn’t do anything.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Has been good so far. Not much to complain about only wish we would have gotten a unit that came with a washer and dryer in the apartment we live in.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Ti is really good apartment, clean , good location , security and cheap price . I recommend you guys to sign with this company it’s really good

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Living here has been great! The only issue I have is that management can be difficult to reach sometimes. I happen to be moving away for an unexpected job opportunity, and management has been making the reletting process more difficult than I anticipated.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

good place. apartments and gym could be cleaner. The arch is located just a bit far away from campus but with the university transport coming up to the arch makes it easier to travel to campus.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

It was amazing experience and I loved the apartment where I stayed and want to go back there and stay for some time for the view which I used to get

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Love living here! The staff is friendly and helpful, the property is clean and safe. There are many events held at the clubhouse which i look forward to!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I love the Arch! It is a great and safe place to live and the perfect spot for off campus housing. It is absolutely beautiful and it feels like you dont live at IUP when youre in your apt.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Very helpful to get me out of my lease. I am not able to attend iup in the fall and they helped me to get out of my lease for only a small fee. Very happy

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Not the worst, could be better. My apartment is a lot smaller than was anticipated, but at least it’s livable. I like the fact that they let me have my pet.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I like it here it's nice and quiet the people are nice friendly and helpful I can walk right out my front door and wash and catch the bus I have a nice paito the grass looks nice and the pool I love it

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

It's alright. Although I was threatened eviction if I didn't get rid of my dogs in 24 hours because they were less than a year old. And now I see people with dogs younger than mine were all over the complex. I feel like I was targeted. I was so accused of not cleaning up after them but there is poop from ADULT dogs all over. Other than that things are fine. 👍 And I just wrote this review to comment on observations I had about the situation.

It’s nice that these apartments include most utilities plus free WiFi. The A/C and heat is really good. Sometimes it gets a little nuts with all the city inspections at once but that doesn’t last. Overall a good first (and pet friendly) apartment.