Great location to live in Indiana pa especially when you go to IUP due too the buses route . Please consider updating the furniture . And opening the pool earlier

The apartment is great other than the electric bill. I feel as though I am paying the electric bill for my apartment as well as another part of the building. The garbage area is a disgrace and I will never understand the difficulty of residents not understanding the concept of putting garbage in the trash instead of the ground. Residents need shown how to properly use the compactor before moving in to the complex

Very nice apartment and property, lots of space and amenities. However, the management is unreliable and difficult to work with. Information given is unclear or different depending on who you talk to.

Nice private area and rooms, laundry in each apartment is nice. Plenty of space for each person and apartments are clean on the inside and it's easy to pay rent.

The community is great and the apartments are so spacious. When I looked at the apartment it was super clean and new. The neighborhood is super nice

Called about a maintenance issue and it took forever to be addressed. Called multiple times and was told maintenance would be sent down right away each time. Nice place to stay, but getting things addressed/fixed is like pulling teeth.

I enjoyed living at the Arch. The apartments are modern and the amenities really add value to the community. Free printing has come in handy very much and during the summer the pool is always nice and clean.

There is free printing, pool and gyn access, and comes fully furnished. Made me move apartments and then didn't tell me that my key expired so my apartment was unlocked all day. Student workers don't really know what they are talking about and can't answer very many questions. Overall, not bad.

I am hoping to live here for the rest of my life. I can definitely see myself retiring in this community. Boy do I love getting a tan by that pool, air

Really nice apartment with great amenities ! Can’t wait for warmer weather and the pool to open back up! Maintence does a nice job with the up-keep of it.

The Arch is a beautiful neighborhood with affordable apartments! Only a 5 minute drive from campus but far enough away to enjoy the beautiful Indiana Pa.

I life in Arch since 2014. I spent here almost five years. It is really more than wonderful. It is good place for students. The staff is very helpful.

Super friendly staff working in the office and they always have the office decorated for upcoming holiday or event! It’s a really nice atmosphere!

The arch has an amazing set up and amenities such as the pool and tanning. The only thing that would hinder me from living here again or recommending it to anyone is how dirty the grounds are and how awfully small the gym is.

It was a good, and easy living area. Having a washer and dyer was a plus. I liked that we had a dishwasher. The mail pick up was sometimes out of place, and seemed thrown together.

Some of the staff is super nice but I wish the pool was open year round, that would be cool. The mail thing is also super annoying. Wish I could just get mail delivered to my house.

I have the best view of the city in the entire county. My neighbors are very kind. With college kids as residents, noise is never an issue. Maintnance crew is prompt on their jobs. My only concerns are the security gates not work, a few upgrades on the gym equipment, and basketball rims need tighten. I love basketball.

Beautiful view and location. Nice to have the pool and gym right in the complex. Staff is generally nice. Depending on neighbors (particularly above me) are super loud at unnecessary hours of the night. Also the lighting in the apartments are a little dull.

The place is awesome and also you have a nice view from the location and also they have a good response in finding the best solution.i hope you will also enjoy a great stay over there

I have definitely enjoyed my time at Arch Apartments. 2019 has shown some definite improvement in Management to Resident communication and I appreciate the emails/text updates received. I would like to see better attention given to the equipment/missing weights in the workout room as well as the cleanliness/state of the game room, but overall, they are nice getaways. Looking forward to seeing what March will bring! Thanks.

There is trash all over the community and people leave their bags of trash right outside their door even though we're explicitly told not to do that. Yet nothing ever really gets done about it. Also, the apartment may look nice, but it's in terrible condition. The windows don't lock/close all the way, most of our doors don't close properly, the water doesn't get hot, and we put in maintenance request for a new microwave at the beginning of December and we still haven't gotten one and it's March now.

Amazing atmosphere, the neighbourhood here is great. It’s a very peaceful and calm environment. The cleanliness and the ambience of the apartments is really good.

The experience is good. I like the amenities available, I like the community, and I do not have much to complain about. The rent price is good for what you get.

I really love my apartment here and all of the accommodations that come with it! It is always reasonably quiet and I have not had any trouble with my neighbors. Our apartment was also in good condition when we moved in.

efficient and fast feedback to any issues. Great incentives that engage the residents! There's always a chance to win free things! The best place to live for the price PERIOD!