lived there for my senior year with my two roommates. I loved the big beds and that the closet was big and how each of us had our own bathrooms.

It’s a great place to live with good amenities. The gym is very nice and so is the tanning bed. The pool is fun to hang out at in the summer and the views of Indiana are awesome.

Loving the amenities and friendly, family-like feel I get from the staff and residents. Must check out this stellar property! I feel very at home and valued.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I had an amazing year at the Arch. The staff is great, the amenities are great and the clubhouse is a great place to do homework. I really enjoyed my stay.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I really like living here the here. The community is nice and quiet and safe. I’ve been living here almost three years now and the staff has be great

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Maintenance does well at clearing snow and salting the drives. Trash is convenient and cleared regularly. Staff is attentive and nice. Amenities are well kept.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

This is a great place to live with a wonderful community and fantastic amenities. The staff is great and the events they hold are fun! It is a great place to live.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I really like the way how the arch and its staff make me feel, completely at home. The service have been always competent and I cannot complain about anything.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Very happy with the services provided over the winter season. The plowing of the parking lots has been quick and maintenance has been excellent at responding to any concerns.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I love living here! It's so great! I have renewed my lease for another year because I truly enjoy it. The amenities are an amazing bonus! The staff is great!

The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. They respond to any question asked in a reasonable amount of time and give the correct answer.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Great experience, I love everything how everything is included. The gym is nice because IUP students don’t have to drive all the way to campus.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

It has been a very nice and peaceful experience so far at The AArch indiana. I have no issues with anything, only would say that the waste management is far from my building which is a problem. Everytime i have to take my garbage so far.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

good to wake up early just to peep out of the window! Very helpful staff. They almost help us to the core providing all the amenities and deals which come every week.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Since i first sent in my description, safety has become much better. This semester has been a great time and there's no need for change. Thanks for the continues great service.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The apartments are awesome and cozy, also very spacious. I love the pet friendly atmosphere as well as the pool and amenities that come along.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Love living at The Arch Indiana! Campus Connection makes my housing experience truly remarkable and simple. It is like a full-time vacation!

The Arch is always willing to help. The Arch crew is always happy and never say anything negative. They give out updates everyday and opportunities for us to receive gifts or t shirts!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I love this place. The ammenities are great and so is the staff. The apartments are nice and spacious. I love the pool, exercise room, community rooms, free coffee, an

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I've never had a problem since I moved in. I love everything about the arch. The community and events that happen are awesome and I love how there is laundry in my apartment.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

So far everything is great. The only thin for me would be having the trash compactor be so far. I also like how they have rewards for residents

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The arch is a great place to live with great amenities. Having a gym so close is super convenient and it’s nice to have a pool in the summer.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

John at the office staff is super nice and really tries to help the people that live here. The view is amazing no matter which way you look at the sky.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Great place to stay! Clean and inviting community. Wish there were more activities to do around the place but overall it's great. Apartments are nice and spacious

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The place where i stay is Beautiful. Nice place to live. Feels home and facilities are really good. No pubkic disturbance and very safe to stay