I love my apartment and all of the amenities that come with it. It is perfect for while I am in school. My only complaint is the maintenance.

I have not moved in yet, but my experience with the Arch has been beyond satisfactory! The employees are professional and helpful, and I can’t wait to move in to my new apartment!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The apartments are very spacious and modern. The amenities are well taken care of, including the gym and pool area. The pool is perfect now that it’s warm, and the sand volleyball court is really fun!

Haven’t moved in yet, but drive by my apartment. I am super excited to move in, the staff has been really helpful every time I’ve call! ThanYou

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Living here is awesome we love the pool the staff but the parking is not the best we sometimes have to park away from our unit because of guest passes :(

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Great! Easy access to campus for a great price. One of the best deals in Bloomington! The staff made it simple to receive an apartment for the semester.

I am glad to be one of your residents as I like the place very much, it is calm. I also like it since it is close to my school and the bus come very often.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

My son loves that a lot of his friends from school also live here, and that he can play with them. :) I also like all of the improvements that management has been making to keep the complex looking nice.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Quite apartments, helpful staff! Under new ownership and remodeling units inside and out currently to help provide nice safe place to live. I personally don’t like that you can’t see the unit you rent before you get it assigned.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

So far the only problem I've had is with the vandals that keep tearing things up but that's obviously not any fault of the complex itself. 5 stars!

Only dislike is the stairways I had bought a $900 sectional and had to return it because you couldn’t fit it through the door or up the stairs, that was upsetting

So far it has been an ok experience. Some things could be better. I enjoy having my own room for a change. Moving into a bigger apartment was a lot better.

The accommodation are great and are everything you could need. It is quiet, affordable, and an ideal location for me to stay while I am in school.

Great location to live in Indiana pa especially when you go to IUP due too the buses route . Please consider updating the furniture . And opening the pool earlier

The apartment is great other than the electric bill. I feel as though I am paying the electric bill for my apartment as well as another part of the building. The garbage area is a disgrace and I will never understand the difficulty of residents not understanding the concept of putting garbage in the trash instead of the ground. Residents need shown how to properly use the compactor before moving in to the complex

Very nice apartment and property, lots of space and amenities. However, the management is unreliable and difficult to work with. Information given is unclear or different depending on who you talk to.

Nice private area and rooms, laundry in each apartment is nice. Plenty of space for each person and apartments are clean on the inside and it's easy to pay rent.

The community is great and the apartments are so spacious. When I looked at the apartment it was super clean and new. The neighborhood is super nice

Called about a maintenance issue and it took forever to be addressed. Called multiple times and was told maintenance would be sent down right away each time. Nice place to stay, but getting things addressed/fixed is like pulling teeth.

I enjoyed living at the Arch. The apartments are modern and the amenities really add value to the community. Free printing has come in handy very much and during the summer the pool is always nice and clean.

There is free printing, pool and gyn access, and comes fully furnished. Made me move apartments and then didn't tell me that my key expired so my apartment was unlocked all day. Student workers don't really know what they are talking about and can't answer very many questions. Overall, not bad.

I am hoping to live here for the rest of my life. I can definitely see myself retiring in this community. Boy do I love getting a tan by that pool, air

Really nice apartment with great amenities ! Can’t wait for warmer weather and the pool to open back up! Maintence does a nice job with the up-keep of it.

The Arch is a beautiful neighborhood with affordable apartments! Only a 5 minute drive from campus but far enough away to enjoy the beautiful Indiana Pa.

I life in Arch since 2014. I spent here almost five years. It is really more than wonderful. It is good place for students. The staff is very helpful.