I love the apartment complex. Wish the game room and tanning were opened later than 8 pm. The staff is friendly and helpful. Wish the office was opened later than 8 pm. Overall the complex is clean and beautiful, worth the rent!!!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The Arch is a good place. The environment is too nice and clean. The gym is wonderful. Also, the clubhouse an amazing. The secretary is very good.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

My friend and I just moved here and so far so good! The apartments are nice and spacious and the staff is friendly. Overall great experience!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

It feels home and it has best location and where no disturbance of public.... The rooms are so big and good housing facilities given. Much appreciated.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

So far my experience living here has been great. We've already had two maintenance problems, our kitchen sink and our ceiling was leaking, and maintenance came and took care of it the very next morning. The staff in the club house are all very friendly and helpful. So far I'm happy with my choice to live here.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Living at the arch Indiana pa is a great place for everyone in my opinion because it is pretty area and has a pretty view too specially if you live at the 3 floor studies can focus will studying here quite place friendly people .

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Ever since moving into the Arch, i've been taken back by how friendly and accomodating the staff are. Everyone is quick to jump in and help, and overall I am 100% happy my roommates and I chose the Arch!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Arch is the place where you can stay peacefully I have seen many apartments but nothing was up to expextation I feel so happy to stay here and the ambience is so so good please if you are searching for a stay arch is the best option

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

One beautiful individual place to live in which has a basket ball court, gym, clubhouse and some amazing views. The Fall is going to be a heaven here.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Good place to leave with all facilities also they provide good amenities and also with pool and club house.. also n it is provided with fre wifi

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The apartment is beautiful. One of the best in Indiana. But the only problem i face here is with the trash. The trash bins are located very far so sometimes it gets difficult to carry it all the way and throw it. But I love this place.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The arch is always giving out free stuff which is pretty cool and they always got events and they give you money just for living here so it really doesn't get much better than that

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

This is one of the best place in Indiana to stay. The view from this place is amazing. The staff here are very good . I'm in love with this place.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

i like you, i like you very much and this is very good place and happy to get the reward, also make me happy, important to help me life better.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

If you are looking for moderately priced,quiet,well maintained,pet friendly apartments with quick response to maintanence requests. The Arch Indiana apartments are the place you want to check out at 100 Grove Lane Indiana PA 15701

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Comfortable and spacious living. I have few complaints, if any. The lighting in the kitchen and living room is quite dim, but it isn't a huge deal.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The Verge is one of the best communities I have lived in. Most of the staff is extremely helpful and the price for the unit is fair. I love all the events that the community offers and the way the managers and staff help you feel like you are at home.

One of the best places to stay in Indiana PA. Amazing view throughout the day. Friendly staff and the club house houses many activities including pool, table tennis and other board games

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Beautiful scenery, great fittness center, i love it. Since we have moved into the arch we have had a few maintenance issues. All issues were handled with in a day or two.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I am very pleased with the friendly and fast service I have received from the onsite employees, and maintenance workers. I love the apartment and the atmosphere.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Service is very quick and they've been more than helpful, great place! I plan on staying here throughout my entire education feels like home!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

very nice and well furnished apartments, nice size, nice and helpful employees, not too far from campus and other stores and restaurants, bus stop nearby

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Living at The Arch is great! The amenities that the community has to offer are outstanding and unlike any other off campus housing around Indiana!

Pretty good and im loving to live here. The Workers are really great. They are polite and offers great help. Also, the apartment is very clean and convenient.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

It's going into my third year living here. I love it. I never really js anything to wrong with my apartment. All of the staff is extremely friendly. They are always willing to help if I need anything.