The experience here has been good so far. The staff is very friendly and helpful at all times. The location is great. The size of the apartments and amenities are perfect. Parking is convientent too.

I love living here . community is great . Quite most nights . The Management team members are very professional . The apartment are beautiful. I would recommend living here to any student looking to move of campus. The only down side is the distance from campus when u don’t have a car and that the dumpster is so far but other then that awesome

Responsive maintenance department and the community seems well managed. So far I would recommend The Arch at Indiana. Staff are very friendly.

I love the Arch.. I love that they take feedback into consideration. Always chances to win free stuff, they know just how to make the residents happy

So far I really love living here. I fell in love with the place when I took the tour of it and the worker was extremely nice and answered all our questions. I enjoy the gym and the pool as well. The only issue I have had so far is getting maintenance work done but everything else has been great.

So far it has been a decent experience, the only thing that I’ve been anxious about is the free gift cards offered for signing the lease. I’ll be very happy after received.

Its been a month, i had great experience with people around getting to know their culture is one of the best exposure. Hope will enjoy a lot more.

The best experience in staying in arch is first safety.. It's more secure than other places! Calm and beautiful.. Well furnished apartments. Pool and indoor games are excellent

Amazing resident its the best place to live in , i wouldnt chose snything over it , amazing staff , clean enviroment & great furnisher i love it

Excellent, well kept apartments, the staff is very helpful and courteous to all residents with questions or concerns. The pricing is extremely affordable compared to all other apartments in the area including staying on campus.

I really like to live at the Arch but they need to improve the internet quality and speeds. Even with our own routers (all 3 Roommates) the internet always cuts out and is generally unreliable.

I really enjoy having a walk in closet and an own bathroom. The pool and workout facility are also an added bonus. It’s nice to live far away from campus in order to relax and almost forget you’re at school.

I personally think that The Arch is a great place to live. I like that it has a lot of amenities such as the pool, library, coffee, basketball court, volleyball court and more!

My apartment community is very friendly and cute! It is a nice commute to campus. It is close to all the local stores as well. The maintenance is very friendly and gets the job done.

Living at the arch has been a great experience this far. The pool is always so nice and the apartments are amazing inside along with having your own bathroom and bedroom.

The experience has been great so far. No complaints unlike some places I’ve chose before! I wish I would’ve moved in sooner than my senior year.

So far my experience been super fantastic. I wouldn’t expect anything less from this great opportunity I been provided with. Everyone is friendly and nice which I appreciate

I love where I live. The amenities are the best. I love the pool we have, the secluded area, the nice people and the friendly staff. I also love the price!

The arch is a great place to live. The noise is okay, the staff is relatively nice and helps with whatever you need. The value you can’t beat

this place is really good one and has better services compared to the other compitators.the first this i like is the structure of the house which is really gud and all other are really awesome.

Living here was great! The amenities are fantastic and the price is good for what you get. Spacious apartments, great scenery, and aweaom amenities

I love the arch, however there’s a lot of maintenance problems that are in plain sight that are just ignored. For example there’s five dead trees in front of my apartment and a lot of the gym equipment doesn’t work correctly.

I loved living at the Arch my senior year. I loved having a bigger bed, big closet, and my own bathroom. The only thing i didn’t like was the high electric bills.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Minus the work order that has not been answered yet... I overall love the community and I love the staff at the Arch! I can not wait to see what new friendships and opportunities the Arch brings us.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I lived here for 2 years and a had a good experience. No complaints! The amenities that are included are really nice to have, such as the pool and the gym.