The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. They respond to any question asked in a reasonable amount of time and give the correct answer.

Great experience, I love everything how everything is included. The gym is nice because IUP students don’t have to drive all the way to campus.

It has been a very nice and peaceful experience so far at The AArch indiana. I have no issues with anything, only would say that the waste management is far from my building which is a problem. Everytime i have to take my garbage so far.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

good to wake up early just to peep out of the window! Very helpful staff. They almost help us to the core providing all the amenities and deals which come every week.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Since i first sent in my description, safety has become much better. This semester has been a great time and there's no need for change. Thanks for the continues great service.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The apartments are awesome and cozy, also very spacious. I love the pet friendly atmosphere as well as the pool and amenities that come along.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Love living at The Arch Indiana! Campus Connection makes my housing experience truly remarkable and simple. It is like a full-time vacation!

Overall, I really enjoyed my year at the Arch. Great apartments, nice environment and very friendly and professional employees. Keep up the great work. Please fix the equipment in the gym though,

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The Arch is always willing to help. The Arch crew is always happy and never say anything negative. They give out updates everyday and opportunities for us to receive gifts or t shirts!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I love this place. The ammenities are great and so is the staff. The apartments are nice and spacious. I love the pool, exercise room, community rooms, free coffee, an

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I've never had a problem since I moved in. I love everything about the arch. The community and events that happen are awesome and I love how there is laundry in my apartment.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

So far everything is great. The only thin for me would be having the trash compactor be so far. I also like how they have rewards for residents

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The arch is a great place to live with great amenities. Having a gym so close is super convenient and it’s nice to have a pool in the summer.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

John at the office staff is super nice and really tries to help the people that live here. The view is amazing no matter which way you look at the sky.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Great place to stay! Clean and inviting community. Wish there were more activities to do around the place but overall it's great. Apartments are nice and spacious

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The place where i stay is Beautiful. Nice place to live. Feels home and facilities are really good. No pubkic disturbance and very safe to stay

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I love it here especially because it comes fully furnished and because I get my own bathroom and walk-in closet. I just wish some of the rules weren’t as strict like parking.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The staff is very friendly and nice. I wish the printer in the library worked more often. The office staff handles question very professional and in a timely manner.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Fantastic Staff, I cannot say enough about them! Rooms are great for the price, and not too far from campus. I love that the bus has stops all around the Arch. Some of the furniture was scratched up when we arrived, but that was reported to maintenance on our forms. I would love it if there was a trash can closer to the building (3), as I have to drive down to the Verge to put trash away. My only question, why would someone stay somewhere else, when the Arch is here? 4.5/5 Stars!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I love the arch. I enjoy all of the archs facilities like the pool, the workout room, the tanning beds, the pool table(game room) and the study area.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

This a great place to live. The people are amazing that work here. The amenities are great. I have been living here for the past two years.!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I love the apartment complex. Wish the game room and tanning were opened later than 8 pm. The staff is friendly and helpful. Wish the office was opened later than 8 pm. Overall the complex is clean and beautiful, worth the rent!!!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The Arch is a good place. The environment is too nice and clean. The gym is wonderful. Also, the clubhouse an amazing. The secretary is very good.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

My friend and I just moved here and so far so good! The apartments are nice and spacious and the staff is friendly. Overall great experience!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

It feels home and it has best location and where no disturbance of public.... The rooms are so big and good housing facilities given. Much appreciated.