Great community, and had a good time while going to school. Make the best of the time that you have because once you leave then youll miss it greatly. Make as many friends as possible

The apartments at arch are really good. There are good facilities and amenities which includes gym, swimming pool, volley ball and other games too. As of now I’m having a very good experience and the service is pretty good.

Very lovely community. It’s really quite and clean. They offer the best cable , it’s has very sports channel. The only down side is that theres only one dumpster and it’s so far from the buildings . Other then that I would recommend living here to everyone.

The apartments are beautiful and comfortable! The only issues I've had are with maintenance. I would reccomend these apartments to others! I hope that maintenance improves!

It look niece but after while stff start missing and walls start falling and they take forever just to fix or to take a look at something. It always a proby

A beautiful and pleasant location to reside i was very comfortable and had a great experience at the arch.Thank you for such an amazing experience .

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I have had a great experience living at the Arch in Indiana. The only complaint is that the electricity is costly and conservice is a nightmare to work with.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I’m living here since August 2014. It is very good place. It is wonderful area. I really like it. The staff is very good and they are helpful,,,

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Clean, Safe , enjoyable , lovely , exciting, friendly, stylish, refreshing, relaxing and secure environment with wonderful staffs always ready to help.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I’ve lived here the last 2 years and I haven’t had any complaints. The customer service is really great and they’re pretty quick about fixing any problems you may have.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I truly enjoy living here at the Arch. I feel save and appreciate that I am able to park right in front of my apartment. I love all of the room I have, especially having my own bathroom and walk in closet. I have recommended the Arch to many people.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Before I came to America, I was confused where to stay without any worries and I found the Arch through Google and I'm happy I made the right decision to stay here because Arch provides all the amenities with reasonable rates. Kudos to The Arch management!!!!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Excellent, the stay here makes me remind of my own house. The neighbourhood and environment is very friendly and clean. I would definitely recommend my friends to stay here with such surroundings.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Enjoy the nice quiet experience living at the arch! Nice people everywhere including the staff! They work with you and care about the community

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I love the pool during the summer time. I also love the views from the apartment buildings. All off the fall leaves look great. We also have nice sunset views!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Living here has been fine. I used to live at the verge but dealing up here hasn’t been bad. They fixed verythubg that needed to be fixed and I’m closer to my job

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Been here for over 3 years! Great place to live with pets! It’s super close to campus and has all the amenities you could need like your own laundry in your apartment!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The arch really does not feel like I live on a college campus. I love my apt, and the washer and dryer being in there is really convenient! I cant wait to live here again.

My experience at the Arch is amazing I really enjoy living at this resident. I like it because it comes with my own room, bathroom and closet

Have great events for residents the only thing that is not the best is the walls are a little thin. Washer and dryer included which is a big bonus.

This is my first in US. I was little worried about how it might turn out. But the arch has made my stay very comfortable. Very good staff service. overall kudos to arch!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Everything is great. The place is clean. Only thing I hate is the parking where you cannot see another car coming when all the cars is park the same way.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Arch is a good place to live, nice amenities and management so far. Only down side is if you have loud neighbors you can hear them but other than that it's what I wanted.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

One of the best student housing communities in Indiana, PA. On the bus route, close to campus, great amenities, updated appliances, free parking, and affordable rates. You can't beat it!

The Arch has great amenities and helpful staff. Maintenance should, however, respond faster to inquiries. Overall great housing for off-campus students.