I love living at the Grove! Love the people who work at the front desk! I love how they have so many fun events and welcome new people as well.!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I like it here a lot, but the electricity bill is really high. My roommate and I have been watching how much we use and it has saved us only a few dollars. I think there needs to be more communication and understanding about what is included with electricity.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I choose to live here because out of all the places looked at it was the best. It had everything I wanted plus more. The staff is great and helpful!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The staff is extremely helpful every time I have a question or need help. The apartments are great as well. Living at the Grove has been an awesome experience so far.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I love it at the grove. It has so many amenities that I was not expecting to have, but am so glad I get. the only thing is that certain things are not built the best.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I love that the grove is it's own community away from campus and all my friends live here!! I've been here for two years now and have met so many new people!

The Grove has so much to offer from amenities like the pool and grills outside, game room, and 24 hour gym to meeting so many new people in our own gated community! I love living in a place where I feel safe and there's so much to do!

Friendly, always willing to help, fast maintenance. The programs are always so much fun. The amenities are wonderful, it's great to have a gym so close and so intimate. So thankful to be living here!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The grove is a great place to live at. Everything is so close to the apartment. The gym is amazing to have just a short walk away. I would recommend this place

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The grove is a perfect place for anyone to live whether in school or just in the area. We are the best and will do all we can to help make your living great!

I wish the quality of my original room was as nice as everyone said it would be when I signed my lease. I also wish that the apartments were professionally cleaned before you move in.

Love how clean and updates the apartments are. Love the free tanning and gy . Met some great new people that are so nice and friendly. Love all of the amenities that are offered. Glad I picked to live here.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

My experience so far is completely awesome! I totally love living at my apartment! I am looking forward to continuing to live here next year as well!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Overall I really enjoy the grove. The one thing my roommate and I cannot stand is how much trash/ dog mess is everywhere! We like living here, but it's so hard to take a puppy out without it trying to eat all the trash and other dogs' messes.

My only complaint is that the sidewalks are never plowed or shoveled and they get icy. It is annoying when I walk my dog to be slipping and sliding all over the place. Other than that, I have no complaints and love living here.

I have put in two requests for work to be done on my apartment, but I didn't have anyone to come. I ended up just fixing it myself. Also, the road that you have to drive up to get to the apartments is VERY dangerous.. I have almost been hit by students driving way to fast around the bend. The big problem is too many people have to go to the main gate and this could be solved by opening the other gate that is right before the very narrow "private" drive. Other than these two things the staff is amazing, my apartment is comfortable, and I have a great room mate!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Excellent neighborhood and no drama nor trashy neighborhood. If you love comfort furniture and convenience, Grove is the best choice for you in Indiana country

If you love comfortable furniture and convenience place, Grove apartments is for you. Excellent location, very quiet, near Iindiana university of pennsylvania

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The life in Grove Indiana is awesome, they have perfect facility. They also have perfect security facility. For the pets, they allowed people to have pets. And they have dog pot, it's very convenient. I like to live in here!

I love The Grove. There are so many amenities included and you'll definitely not find something like The Grove anywhere else in Indiana. I love going to the clubhouse to study or hangout with some friends and grabbing a coffee.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

First of all, before I moved in to grove I was surprised with how clean is ur apartments, and I have my own bathroom, and I'm responsible for my own room rent, but when I moved in to grove I took unclean apt like the bathroom was dirty the hair of last resident on bathroom floor , and the room was dirty also. In addition, in the contract I was asking third floor apt and the reception said yes there is an apt available in third floor, but they gave me apt in ground floor

The Grove at Indiana should be a wonderful place to live while studying at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. It offers amenities like a having a pet, a gym, a pool, and spacious living quarters. Unfortunately, because of so many other problems The Grove is one of the worst places in Indiana. The only reason I lived here was to have my pet with me. The walls are paper thin, the furniture is literally falling apart, the gym equipment is in need of repair, and the staff only will accommodate simple requests if they can get a renewal out of you. The winters are treacherous because they don't normally shovel the sidewalks (only in front of the clubhouse), and if they do they don't follow up with salt so it's becomes a sheet of ice. The rent payment system is very flawed and you are always paying ridiculous overages on your electric bill. Bottom line, the Grove looks great and they have an amazing marketing team, but it's all like a shiny paper on a new toy that's broken in side.

Well its not the best place I've ever lived. I hate the time that my heat blows cold air while I am taking a shower in the morning. Also very disappointed with the management of the property.

The utilities are ridiculously high and because The Grove has nothing to do with Penelec, there is no way to discern if there is a problem to fix it. Also, the staff members seem to not know a lot about the services provided here because you always get a different answer to the same question.

The grove is pretty cool. Get a bad rep for being expensive, but why live there if you can not afford it! Love all the free food all the time