The Grove at Indiana should be a wonderful place to live while studying at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. It offers amenities like a having a pet, a gym, a pool, and spacious living quarters. Unfortunately, because of so many other problems The Grove is one of the worst places in Indiana. The only reason I lived here was to have my pet with me. The walls are paper thin, the furniture is literally falling apart, the gym equipment is in need of repair, and the staff only will accommodate simple requests if they can get a renewal out of you. The winters are treacherous because they don't normally shovel the sidewalks (only in front of the clubhouse), and if they do they don't follow up with salt so it's becomes a sheet of ice. The rent payment system is very flawed and you are always paying ridiculous overages on your electric bill. Bottom line, the Grove looks great and they have an amazing marketing team, but it's all like a shiny paper on a new toy that's broken in side.

The apartments are very nice and have ample provisions that are extremely useful. I am looking forward to the upcoming semester as a part of The Arch community!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

would not recommend to anyone. this community is dirty and not taken care of at all. there is rotting food, dog poop, and trash all over this place.

I hate this place, i can’t wait to move out. It’s impossible to get any sleep , I can’t study. This place is terrible. Someone tried to break in. I HATE THIS PLACE

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

what started out as a great place turned rotten quickly after you sign a lease for the next year. maintenance lacked when in need had to wait over a month to have my dryer fixed. Then the electric bill came in to play if they truly do give you 25 dollars a person then some how my roommate and I's total electricity bill was 350 dollars how is that even possible in a small apartment like the arch. Will not be signing another lease here

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Horrible customer service. When they don't know an answer they just say anything to get you to get off the phone instead of actually finding the right answer to your question. Pure laziness

Stop using conservice. It's terrible, and scams college students out of their money. The bills are ridiculously high and inaccurate. It is the only reason I regret signing another lease here. It's extremely unfair.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Well its not the best place I've ever lived. I hate the time that my heat blows cold air while I am taking a shower in the morning. Also very disappointed with the management of the property.

Uhm the printing system is super annoying, the rent is too high for what you get. There’s always some charges for electricity for just using heat in the winter and air in the summer.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

this community could be better.The community could be better. They dont even write the really responds. This community could be better. Im doing this for points

Living at the arch is cool. Living at the arch makes me wanna vom, living at the arch is fun. Cool. Cool. Cool. living at the arch is cool. Fake news

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The utilities are ridiculously high and because The Grove has nothing to do with Penelec, there is no way to discern if there is a problem to fix it. Also, the staff members seem to not know a lot about the services provided here because you always get a different answer to the same question.

the rent is expensive but compared to that, the establishment of this whole apartment is not very good. the heating and the Internet is very mediocre. the heating especially in the winter is terrible since the insulation in the apartment sucks. there are dog feces everywhere

Through living at the arch there are a lot of things I like but even more that I don’t. It’s extremely dirty, inside the apartments when we got there and constantly outside in the grassy areas and stairwells. I like the layout and the price of the apartments though.

This could be a great place to live but the electricity bill is always ridiculous and depending on when you sing up the monthly bill changes. They really need to figure out payment .

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The gates need fixed. There are a lot of Chinese people living in the 3 bedroom above me. at least 10. Employees sleeping with residents. Air/heat not properly taken care of. Getting ready to break down. Mabey you should hold a forum so we can discuss the issues.

I did not get an email about new roommates. They just moved in and it was a complete surprise. The staff is very friendly, however, and always helps when I need it.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The pool seems to always be shut down for maintenance or other reasons and the inside of the apartment needs updated more so the bathrooms could use a makeover

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The arch is better than the Verge but the noise level is high and rent is pricey. Maintenance isn’t very good either. The gates are supposed to lock at 10pm and never do.

Move in was quick and easy but the apartment was so not cleaned it showed that there was no walk thru done prior to move in. The grounds are dirty too

Haven’t had the best experience here. The apartment itself is nice, but management is a nightmare to deal with. I do not plan on renewing my lease next year.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Takes forever to get things done in the office I’ve been waiting for a long time to get one thing done in my apartment and it still has not been done

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Electricity bills extremely high considering I have not stayed at my apartment more than 2 weeks out of the academic year. Also, Got a roommate the last week of the school year who was moved in without me knowing.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

First of all, before I moved in to grove I was surprised with how clean is ur apartments, and I have my own bathroom, and I'm responsible for my own room rent, but when I moved in to grove I took unclean apt like the bathroom was dirty the hair of last resident on bathroom floor , and the room was dirty also. In addition, in the contract I was asking third floor apt and the reception said yes there is an apt available in third floor, but they gave me apt in ground floor

Called about a maintenance issue and it took forever to be addressed. Called multiple times and was told maintenance would be sent down right away each time. Nice place to stay, but getting things addressed/fixed is like pulling teeth.