Have enjoyed living here the past three years. The pool, staff, rooms, gym, and tanning beds are great. Some of the roommates have been not so great but other than that, it has been a great experience.

I’ve honestly loved it here despite the bad comments. I’ve had nothing but a good time and look forward to staying here for a while now. The management is great and the front office workers are just as great. They really make the place feel like home in a college time and do their best to keep it that way.

Lovely Apartment and Staffs, I have been staying here for nearly two years. You couldn't get any places around here that perfectly suit you, but The Arch Troy is getting a lot lot better than ever.

Good place to stay in Troy, with all the amenities available its a decent prices stay. They have well maintained pool, gym and the club house for parties.

I love living here and I will continue to live here throughout my whole time in Troy. I have had the best experience living at the Arch and am so glad I chose to live there.

The Arch Troy has been a wonderful experience for me so far. The staff in the office are very nice an efficient and the rooms are great. I have no complaints

I will be moving to the Arch in the fall semester. Recently, I have went and check out my friends apartment and it was decent . I am looking forward to moving to the Arch.

great staff, maintenance fixed my work orders within a timely manner, affordable, perfect for the "struggling college student" lol would definitely recommend this property to my friends!

service is so good ,and we are happy live here.but the fitness equipment is not good,we always need wait for the equipment a long time to do it

It’s way better than I expected but some of the staff have bad attitudes and can’t help solve simple issues. Really not worth paying 551 a month. Even though it’s fully furnished, the furniture is disgusting !!

Toured in Spring of 2016 and moved here in the Fall. I have loved it ever since the day I toured. The staff are extremely nice and are there to help you. The community is really clean. Arch Troy is the best student housing in Alabama hands down! Before I moved here I lived at another student housing complex that was nowhere near my expectations. So I made sure I toured and did research on all apartments before choosing. This one stood out to me the most and I'm glad I chose it. If you're a student, this is the perfect place for you and I definitely recommend!

I love living here at the Arch!! It’s been a great experience for a first apartment & I’m so glad I decided to live here. I’m excited to spend the summer in the pool!

I’ve lived here for two years and it’s been great. Very nice people . The rooms are lovely and they work well with you . They are very understand about payments

It's a great apartment complex. No real problems other than some noisy neighbors and some crazy roommates. Great amenities though and the staff is awesome as well.

This apartment had had everything I've needed so far. The work order I requested was completed in a decent time and ask of the amenities are righteous

As I toured The Arch, I immediately knew I would like the place. In comparison to the other communities I visited, The Arch had a friendlier and more "home-y" atmosphere.

After having severe roommate issues, The Arch management worked very hard to fix the issue. The managers are always on top of everything. Good place to live!

So far everything has been great! The staff members are very attentive and friendly, and work orders are completely quickly. The only complaints would be that the breezeways/stairwells need to be cleaned.

The apartment is very nice and convenient, and the fun things they put on at the office are great! It is very close to campus, and the amenities are definitely worth it.

Community is safe, office staff very pleasant. Apartments are well maintained. Noise is very minimal. Price is good compared to other areas.

I enjoy staying at The Arch. I’ve been here going on 3 years and I haven’t had any major problems so far. I love the new staff crew!! I just renewed my lease so I’ll be here another year.

I love the atmosphere of the arch. This is a nice place to stay if your in Troy and attending Troy university. Plenty of spacious rooms and attractions

I enjoy staying here for the most part. It is a decent location and i like that the bus shuttle can get me back and forth to school. They always have deals going on and very friendly staff members.

The Arch, is a very clean, organized and well built apartment complex in a major college town. The staff are friendly and caring and knowledgeable on the complex.