I love staying here at the arch it it’s well furnished and just what I needed. Also, it’s right in the perfect area where you can walk to campus or catch the bus to campus.

I like living at The Arch. It is very close to campus. The staff is great and is always very helpful. I believe the Arch is one of the nicer apartment complexes in Troy.

Living here, so far, has been pretty great. The community is quiet. I also like how it’s literally a 2 minute drive to campus. The bus shuttle also comes frequently too.

Toured in Spring of 2016 and moved here in the Fall. I have loved it ever since the day I toured. The staff are extremely nice and are there to help you. The community is really clean. Arch Troy is the best student housing in Alabama hands down! Before I moved here I lived at another student housing complex that was nowhere near my expectations. So I made sure I toured and did research on all apartments before choosing. This one stood out to me the most and I'm glad I chose it. If you're a student, this is the perfect place for you and I definitely recommend!

Great value is the best way to put it. A pool, a gym, weight room, and two tanning beds. Not to mention free cable and internet. Much better than places I lived before

I really like the staff, they are very supportive. I had a few minor issues when my child moved in, but everything was taking care of in a timely manner.

I love it here and the free coffee downstairs is 10/10. The only thing I wish is that the people above my apartment would stop walking like elephants

Everyone is very friendly. I have met a plenty of people from the organized events the staff puts on. The staff is very helpful and they have always been very nice.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The amenities here are great; the pool is always clean and the tanning bed is always great. The events the staff put on are well organized

My experience living at the arch has been a great one. The staff is friendly and the community is not noisy. They have different events where the residents can gather and enjoy their time. The only thing that I do not really like is the different ways that they try to get new residents, there could end up being a huge difference in how much your rent is from the next persons rent when you both only signed up a week apart from each other.

I have lived here for almost three years, and I continue to enjoy doing so! I am looking forward to finishing out my college career here at the Arch.

Everything was perfect except for the many cockroaches in the apartment,and There's been a lot of garbage on the road these days.The neighborhood is quiet and good for living

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I love my experience. The room is big and spacious. The employees are very helpful. The kitchen has everything you need. It’s amazing!! Nice place to stay!

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I have to say that Arch is good as a home. I have good roommates. The officers are so kind and friendly. It’s my first time living off campus. I have a good experience here.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I love staying here, it is one of the few places that I have stayed during my life and I am enjoying my stay here. From the green gardens to the basketball court it is lovely.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

It’s a nice place to live. It’s conveniently close to the Troy campus. My roommates are cool too. Other than the occasional piece of trash on the ground, this place is awesome.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

So far I’m enjoying living here! A few hiccups but it’s pretty good! Hopefully this year will be a good one! This place is better than the last!

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Love it here, great environment! Apartments are mostly clean! The staff is so helpful and never rude! I love the pool and workout area, I never have to go on campus!

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The arch is good place to stay overall. Hey anything you need is within reach. My building has great people in jt. We Have no serious issues. All my neighbors are respectful and cool to be around . The ones above me tend to be a little nosy. But again overall I can’t complain about the arch ... Besides the booting and stuff. That’s annoying !!

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I am surprised that so many people who were able to get into college are unable to figure out how to dispose of their trash. They'll dump it in the public trash bins near the office, or dump it on the ground near the compactor. Getting it into the compactor? Seems we have a lot of 'challenged' individuals here.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The Arch is a great place to stay. It is so convenient because it is right off of campus. It also has great staff members and many extra amenities.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I have really enjoyed living at the Arch! The community is pleasant, and the staff has been very helpful. Shout out to Travis, the real mvp of the Arch. It's a comfortable apartment that feels like home. :)

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I love it here and the staff is amazing and helpful! I'm not from here so I was nervous about the move. And so far I love it here at Troy U!

Reply from The Arch - Troy

i like it. Its a lot of great things to do here, my apartment has ablot more space than i thought that it would. I would recommend it to anyone

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The Arch is in a good location close to everything I need & the staff is always really nice. The office hours are reasonable & the other residents are nice as well