I’ve had a great time living at the arch and enjoy that untilitees are free. The arch is always very helpful if you are in need. The rent is also affordable.

Very peaceful. Great office management. Have been providing nice renewal opportunities and functions. Work order was completed in a short matter of time.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I like it living here. Special rates for 2019-2020 renewal is absolutely good. Fully furnished is double positive but it will be great if beds and sofa set are replaced with new ones.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I haven’t moved in right now but as of right now everyone seems nice and the place is really beautiful with a nice atmosphere. Excellent place to be.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I have been living in The Arch Troy for two years. So FAR so GREAT! Lovely staffs and maintenance workers. Many activities/events giveaway food, and groceries. Perfect place for students with affordable prices.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Overall, it's a good community. I think it is comfortable, convenience and safety. I can make use of the hardware, like fitness room, printer. But I hate the roach.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I enjoy living here at The Arch Troy! It’s close to campus and a nice complex with a gateway and friendly neighbors and welcoming staff. I plan on staying here until I graduate.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I love the property! I’m excited to hangout with my friends by the pool and play games in the lobby. My family feels like I’m safe due to the gated nature of he complex and the cop who lives on property

Reply from The Arch - Troy

My living experience at the Arch has been sufficient, the printer used to not work constantly but it does now, the pool is great, staff is great, however I wish we had a 24 hour study room instead of a 24 hours gym

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Living at the Arch has been a good experience for me! I’ve had minimal problems with the actual apartment and enjoy the perks of all the amenities, especially the library and gym!

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Conveniently close to campus and relatively nice and clean with a friendly and welcoming staff. All kinds of events and promotions for free stuff is always a welcome too!

Reply from The Arch - Troy

My experience at the Arch has been great!! I love the amenities and my roommates are great! I live living here and feel that I will enjoy the rest of this semester living here.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The location of the apartments is great! It is close to Troy University and only a 10 minute drive to Walmart. It is perfect and the Maintenance crew is amazing. They were here to fix the problems within a day.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

So far it’s been a great experience. The staff is great at helping resolve the issues that I have had with a great attitude. The maintenance crew is also pretty fast a completing the requests made.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

following morning.Sir Henry was a small,healthy,wellbuilt man.His face showed that he had a strong character.He wore a country suit of thick,redbrown material,and his skin showed that he spent most of his time in the open air. "I am glad this meeting was already arranged,"Sir Henry said,after we had shaken hands with our visitors."I need your help,Mr Holmes.A strange thing happened to me this morning.Look at this letter." He put a piece of paper on the table.On it were the words: "Do not go on to the moor.If you do,your life will be in danger."The words had been cut out of a newspaper. "Can you tell me,Mr Holmes,what this means,and who is so interested in me?"Sir Henry asked. "This is very interesting,"said Holmes."Look how badly it has been done.I think the writer was in a hurry.Why?Perhaps because he did not want somebody to see him.I think the address was written in a hotel.The pen and the ink have both given the writer trouble.The pen has run dry three times in writing a short address.There was probably very little ink in the bottle.A private pen and bottle of ink are never allowed to get into that condition.Hullo,what"s this?" He was holding the letter only a few centimetres from his eyes. "Well?"I ashed. "Nothing,"he said,and threw the let

Reply from The Arch - Troy

It is very suitable for living, the staff is very good, and the price is also suitable, and there are a lot of parking spaces, I think I will continue to live here, and there is also a school bus here, I like this place.It is very suitable for living, the staff is very good, and the price is also suitable, and there are a lot of parking spaces, I think I will continue to live here, and there is also a school bus here, I like this place.It is very suitable for living, the staff is very good, and the price is also suitable, and there are a lot of parking spaces, I think I will continue to live here, and there is also a school bus here, I like this place.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I am very happy to join this community and communicate with everyone. I like Arch very much. I also like to make friends. I am very happy to get community rewards.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

It’s a great place to live it’s so nice and very clean. It’s a very friendly environment and has many opportunities for everybody. I will definitely remember my first apartment because the arch is truly great.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I have lived here for four years and have never really had any issues except for some bad roommates and neighbors. Could stand to update some things though.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The Arch has great amenities and decent rooms. Only problem I have had were some horrible upstairs roommates. Could stand to upgrade the kitchens though.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The arch has always been a great place to stay! I have lived here for 3 years now and I plan on staying until I graduate. It’s always been nice to come home to the arch

Reply from The Arch - Troy

So far my stay at the Arch has been really nice. The staff are friendly, the apartment was clean when I first moved in, and when I had a maintinence issue a worker came by to fix it within a few hours.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

It’s good here, staff is good and I’ll feel even more better if the gym equipment is good. I should really rate high for maintenance. Overall it’s good.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I enjoy my living at the arch. The gateway is a nice level of security. The gym can be a little overcrowded at times, but most gyms are. The rooms are spacious and come pre-furnished. Overall, 4 stars.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Overall it’s gotten better but recently had an issue with trash outside my doorway that wasn’t mine or my roommate’s and we were almost charged for it. I just think cameras should be installed somewhere.