The staff and maintenance crew has been very kind and helpful, and the ameneties are awesome! I've loved making my apartment feel like home, and have really enjoyed my stay at the Arch.

Apartments are very nice inside. Never a noise problem. I wish rent was cheaper here for students. That’s really the only problem. The community is always clean, besides the trash compactor issue. That’s about it.

Great place! Staff is nice, complex is clean, amenities are awesome, it's hard do that is a plus, the pool is nice, the gym could be a little bigger though

Reply from The Arch - Troy

It's clean and quiet, maintenance works well, and there are good amenities. Convenient location for campus, shopping, etc., but away from the main roads.

It’s great here. I love this place and the people who work here. The workout room is amazing and so are all of the other facilities here at the Arch.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The Arch is a nice place to live. It includes all utilities that are needed. It is also nice having a gate in the front of the complex to keep people from wandering in.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

So far so good. I haven't had any problems or issues. Whenever I send a request to maintenance they respond fairly quick and have my issue resolved within hours. The only downfall is that the walls are so thin that you can literally hear everything. Other than that I would recommend.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I have overall enjoyed resident experience since I have been here. The Arch at Troy employees are so kind and charismatic. I feel comfortable here.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

These are the nicest apartments that I’ve been too and i will gladly renew my lease. The pool is great and the basketball court is always full.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I have lived here for four years. I have never had any major problems except for some very loud surrounding neighbors and some crazy roommates. The staff is also very nice and helpful.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

living at the arch is great! i enjoy using the computers to finish my homework, and not having to pay for printing is a plus as well! I would definitely recommend The Arch to any students that are looking for quality, affordable housing while attending Troy University!

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I really liked this place and I've liked it since I got here two years ago. J would've given more stars but I have a microwave that I put in a maintenance request for that's still not done. Luckily, I had a microwave.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

When I first moved in My apartment was not clean I wasn't able to move in till 5 days later. It was very nasty. Buy the staff correct clean

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Life is good at The Arch! I love the fact that we have a gated community and they hand pick your roommates if you don’t have anyone specific you would like to live with!

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I currently really enjoy my stay at the arch. the pool is nice and the staff is friendly and if any problems ever arise I know I can rely on them to fix it.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I love it here. The community and area it’s in is very quiet. I like the hospitality of the workers whenever you need anything or so. The apartments are juatst as seen on the website.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I love it here. Maintenance is quick to resolve any issues. The office staff is friendly. I’ve had a couple issues with keys here lately, but nothing that hasn’t been resolved within a day of me putting the work order in.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I like the arch. It’s by no means the flashiest or nicest in Troy but it’s simple. I’m a very simple guy therefore I enjoy the simple-ness of the the arch. The staff is what makes this place top notch

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I enjoy living at the arch but the overages are ridiculous. The trash can area is filthy the back area of the apt complex is filthy. The staff are okay they really can’t do anything to help with my problems.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Great community to live at, I haven’t had any problems and I feel like management did a great job with roommate matching. Would recommend the arch to other college students.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I feel great, except for cockroaches. Actually, it's a very nice environment. The location is also good, very close to the school. There is also has entertainment, which is quite great.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I love staying here at the arch it it’s well furnished and just what I needed. Also, it’s right in the perfect area where you can walk to campus or catch the bus to campus.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I like living at The Arch. It is very close to campus. The staff is great and is always very helpful. I believe the Arch is one of the nicer apartment complexes in Troy.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Living here, so far, has been pretty great. The community is quiet. I also like how it’s literally a 2 minute drive to campus. The bus shuttle also comes frequently too.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Toured in Spring of 2016 and moved here in the Fall. I have loved it ever since the day I toured. The staff are extremely nice and are there to help you. The community is really clean. Arch Troy is the best student housing in Alabama hands down! Before I moved here I lived at another student housing complex that was nowhere near my expectations. So I made sure I toured and did research on all apartments before choosing. This one stood out to me the most and I'm glad I chose it. If you're a student, this is the perfect place for you and I definitely recommend!