I enjoy staying at The Arch. I’ve been here going on 3 years and I haven’t had any major problems so far. I love the new staff crew!! I just renewed my lease so I’ll be here another year.

I love the atmosphere of the arch. This is a nice place to stay if your in Troy and attending Troy university. Plenty of spacious rooms and attractions

I enjoy staying here for the most part. It is a decent location and i like that the bus shuttle can get me back and forth to school. They always have deals going on and very friendly staff members.

The Arch, is a very clean, organized and well built apartment complex in a major college town. The staff are friendly and caring and knowledgeable on the complex.

I've been very pleased with my stay at the Arch! Friendly, safe, and all around a great apartment complex. :) the staff is super helpful and the community events add some fun during the school year.

Love the room, staff is friendly and helpful. Awesome extras and great bonuses! My roomate is awesome. The pet policy is great, I love having a bit of home with me.

The apartment staff are helpful and the maintenance staff is very efficient. They can repair the refrigerator and kitchen machines very well. I am very satisfied with the gym and the free printer in the apartment. But there was no sunlight in my room, the dishwasher made a loud noise and it annoyed me when someone was using the dishwasher.

By far my experience has been satisfying. Enjoy the daily updates through the week via email on events and things the Arch is hosting. I’ve been pleased.

Like living here. Convenient for commutting to school. The arch staff here are very nice and are eager to help residents the best they can.

It’s a great apartment it could have a lot of upgrades and care about there residents more than they. The matience is not that great and they could do a better job at matching people.

The employees are great. Maintenance is always done in a timely manner. The outside of the apartments especially in the back could be kept up more. But all around t living at the Arch isn’t bad.

It's great! I haven't had any problems yet and I love living here. The people are very nice and the people around me have been super friendly towards me.

Everything is nice in overall. Must be better if my electric bills are due on time like my roommates, because i feel like only me have to pay for the overcharge.

My only problem is with the noise from people above me walking. The staff is great and so is maintenance they get everything done quickly and professionally

It has been a great experience on the website. They have a lot of creative features on this website. This website was very easy to navigate and to find the things you need

My apartment community is great. I enjoy staying at the Arch because of how the apartments are set up. I‎t is a tad overpriced, by j still enjoy I‎t.

The experience is great and living there you feel secure. It’s a gated community and is very quiet most nights. They also have events in the office that are fun.

Everything for my first 4 months at the Arch went well. The only problem I had was when the treadmills in the weight room for turned off due to a flipped breaker. If all the treadmills in the workout room worked, I would give the Arch 4 and a half stars.

nice comfortable atmosphere. I would definitely recommend nice pool area nice workout area everything is nice and new I would definitely tell my friends

Have had a great experience living here other than a few noisy neighbors and a couple crazy roommates. The staff is great and the amenities.

The trash compactor is constantly full and mountains of trash piled up around it. Building 4 stairwell constantly smells of weed and garbage. However, very little issue with my apartment and maintenance is usually very efficient.

Living at The Arch has been amazing. The workers in the office are incredibly kind and are always working to make life at The Arch as smooth as possible. I love living here!

I like living here for the most part. The people above me are very loud and annoying but other than that it’s a nice place. I wish there was more to do in the gym bc the gym sucks.

I have enjoyed living at the Arch! The maintenance has been slow, but they are making visible efforts to improve. Everyone who works in the office is incredibly nice!

Super amazing staff and neighbors and maintenance is really fast and courteous!! I love living here and now I cant even imagine living in a dorm.