My experience has been wonderful. No problems whatsoever with staff and no major utility problems in my room. Environment is always clean and quiet. Great place to stay , with great deals and activities in the office.

The apartment is great overall. It’s close to the university and has a lot great benefits. However, it’s always an overage fee and the people who live above me makes entirely too much noise,

Reply from The Arch - Troy

My overall experience was great at the arch. I like the fact that furniture was included which reduced the hassle. Not only is each room furnished, there’s a pool, game room, computer lab, etc to meet every need.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

It’s alright parking lot could be cleaner less trash and stuff maintenance are nice and helpful. The gate needs to be fixed though. And maybe the lock on the side door replaced

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The Arch is a great friendly safe environment that makes college students feel as if they are at home. It welcomes any and every student. I love it

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Great amenities and the staff and community is super nice! Sometimes maintenance likes to come in to the apartment without notice, but usually if you tell them they stop. Other than that I will definitely be living here again!

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The Apartment isn’t kept up well at all. There’s trash everywhere more than likely because nobody wants to have to put trash bags in their car and drive all the way to the dumpster. We could use a dumpster closer to building 1 and 2. Also parking for those buildings is bad as well. Work orders aren’t answered in a timely manner and certain tasks that should be considered emergencies aren’t given priority. If I pay rent I shouldn’t have to wait more than a few hours to have something fixed especially if it’s something like AC or heat. I look at it in reverse if I’m a few hours late on rent I get charged extra so why should I have to wait days to get an issue fixed. Other than that the apartment is okay

Reply from The Arch - Troy

It's good. I don't have any major complaints. The only thing is I wish maintenance was faster and more efficient. Other than that, I'm fine with everything else.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

All of the staff is very friendly and helpful. I have always been greeted nicely and treated with respect when I have questions. All of my issues are resolved quickly and effectively. The grounds and pool area are kept nice and clean.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

It has been great and I haven't had any problems. However, just for the dirty breezeway that can be pressured wash every once in a while from time to time.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The facilities were nice and well kept. Any problems in the apartments were fixed in a reasonable time. Rent was an affordable price. The atmosphere was friendly.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Lots of bugs which is never fixed. I was annoyed my lease cost more money when i renewed it. Nice pool, but a lot of non residents use it. m

Reply from The Arch - Troy

There are so many roaches and I tell them hundred times there are roaches, but they never fix it. Also, I renewed my lease and my rent was more expensive. You should not have to pay more for the same unit for a second year.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

We had an issue with bugs for awhile, but maintenance continued to spray and management continued to check in on the situation until it was fixed, and that was very much appreciated. The only complaint I have is that I think the pool should be open outside of just office hours, especially in weekends since the hours are shortened. Also, it’s kind of annoying that the pool is closed on days when the weather is super nice, but other than that, I’ve loved my time at The Arch.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The staff is always very friendly, and I like that The Arch is always holding different events for the residents to participate in. The pool and courts are always clean

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Just signed a lease with the Arch at Troy and I’m already so thrilled to live here because of the sweet staff and the amazing amenities. All the included items and the deals me and my roommates received with the lease we’re signing has made it all worth while. Although I haven’t started living here yet I know it will be great and I can always rely on the staff and people around to help me!

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Good apartments. Gym would have been better. Frequent issues with AC and hot water, they were resolved quickly though. Good staff and it’ll be good if the events are conducted over the weekend.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The Arch is close enough to walk to campus, and it is surprisingly quiet. There were tales around the university of noise and mayhem here, but there has been none of that. This gives me plenty of time for work and study. I have had no significant bug problems and the grounds are kept neat and tidy. Maintenance works efficiently and well on the few occasions I've had to call them. They are the best part of the people who run the place. While I don't use them, the pool, the gym and the computers are a great resource for other residents. I'm pretty self-sufficient, and there are suitable appliances to keep me self-sufficient. Downsides are the parking: don't think of having guests without going through all kinds of BS to get a piece of paper to put in their car to avoid $60 cash and clamping. It's good for one day only, unless management signs off on it. There is no guest parking, zero. Nowhere on the site, and not on the street outside. Even if you live here, forget having a second vehicle. And it's not like everyone is jockeying for parking spaces: there's regularly 20-30 empty spaces along the back fence, and plenty elsewhere. The remote entry for the gate out of hours won't work for me, so I can't even have someone over after 7 pm, unless I go up to the gate and let them in, or drive out and pick them up. I've even had someone from administration in the apartment without prior notice (not maintenance) when I wasn't there, which is actually illegal and contrary to the terms of the lease. There seems to be a 'control complex' in some parts of the administration, but it's the student employees who have to carry it out facing the residents. The negatives are occasional annoyances, which merely take the edge of what is otherwise a good daily living experience. Overall, it's a good place to live, if you can live within the constraints of an over-zealous management that hides (cringes?) behind the students working the front desk. But overall it's a lot better than some places I've had to live.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Could be better sometimes the gate is broke which is a bummer. I’ll have to wait for the police to come and fix it. We should have parking spots Available for guests even after the office is closed. We pay almost $600 when we can’t even have guest over because the office is closed so that means we can’t get a parking pass 🙄

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Have not moved in yet but everyone has been so nice and helpful with the application process!!! So excited to move to the arch in the fall and find even more things to love!

Reply from The Arch - Troy

So far I have been very pleased with how the Arch handles things. Seems very easy going compared to the Edge despite how different the two places are, especially regarding parking and security. I'm excited to live here next year!

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The Arch is the best place for me to live especially with me being a college student I’m going to have a very fun time living here. The staff is very helpful.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I love the Arch! The staff is so friendly and all the gatherings they have really bring us closer to them and the people who live their!!!!!

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The arch is a very quiet place to live. The community is beautiful. Something needs to done about maintenance requests and the pest control that comes through. Pest control comes and spray one time in one corner. Maintenance comes and tries to repaint everything, no matter what the problem is. I had water spots on my ceiling whenever I would get out the shower and they just came and painted over it, which did not help anything.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I like living at this apartment complex because the staff is very nice and helpful, it is very close to campus, and the amenities offered are great.