I live at the Arch. I love the staff as well as the atmosphere of the apartment complex. They did an awesome job picking my roommate. She’s super sweet and super nice!!!

I moved in on August 9, 2019. My experience so far has been superb. All the issues I've had so far ( there were two) were solved quickly by the friendly and accommodating staff. The grounds are clean and taken care off. I have enjoyed my experience so far.

Overall it is a nice place here in troy. When I moved In a few things we’re broken but seemed to be fixed in a timely manner. I like the sense of community here.

The stairways are pretty dirty. The staff was pretty rude the other day at the pool, because we did not hear her say it was closed the first time she said it. She then came out and yelled at us very rudely.

It’s a decent place to live, some neighbors can be kind of loud. I wish the pool was open later. The stairways are kind of dirty. I was wish they had visitor parking. I wish they would make sure ransoms did not go to the pool

I really enjoy it I wish that the work order would be faster but I understand they be busy other then that I like it on and if they had a dog park that would be nice too

There wasn’t an issue when checking in because someone hadn’t transferred to the their building and their belongings were still in my room. However, the issue was dealt with very quickly by the staff and me and my preferred roommate we’re assigned to another building. Everything else has been great, maintenance has been fast and the staff have been helpful and friendly.

My experience here has been great! I love how close to campus I am and how everything is so accessible to me. This is why I renewed for this year and will continue to renew!

I have had an amazingly experience at the Arch. I love all the amenities and events that we have. The staff is amazing and very helpful. I love living here.

The only problem I have is that I have to go to the other side of the complex to take the trash out. So there should really be another dumpster closer to the front

The staff here is very helpful and I usually get a quick response to problems I’m faced with here ! I also love the the fact that they actually do for us

So far so good. No complaints! I really enjoy the services they give and how they always find anyway possible for the residents to interact with each other.

In the 4 years I’ve been here, I’ve never had any problems thanks to some of the staff here. The staff members that I usually talk to in the office are always helpful. Also the newer staff members are helpful too.

It was amazing! I never needed to ask a question. Everything was already answered for me! My resident was extremely sweet and patient with me and my family.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The Arch is a great community. When I first went to tour the facility my tour guide Suzanne was awesome. Based on the friendly staff and my experience I signed my lease that day.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I’m excited to start my sophomore year at The Arch . The property is gorgeous and when i went to view the apartments, everyone was so informative and nice !

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The Arch is a comfortable place to live. Occasionally there are pest problems or appliance issues, but maintenance is usually pretty quick in addressing those problems.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

The staff responds quickly, they're respectful and helpful, the apartments are clean and the amenities are nice. There are a lot of bugs OUTSIDE but it's Alabama, that's not something they have a lot of control over.

I have been staying in the same apartment, the same building, I am so excited for the new lease, new roomies and new activities in The Arch. Again, Staffs - AWESOME, Amenities - All Good, Maintenence - Professional and Internet haha you can't complain anything because it's too fast.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Quiet neighborhood, Its not a bad place to live, but they do have small problems that they haven't addressed. They will send you an email saying they will fix your problem, but two of my problems have not been solved yet.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

From always being at my friends place at the arch I’ve always enjoyed myself, I literally never stayed on campus throughout my time at the arch I realized this is the place for me throughout college

Reply from The Arch - Troy

Very nice and clean apartment complex. I have stayed here in the past and I’m very excited to move back in! Friendly staff and great furniture. Work orders are always done ASAP.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

People are very friendly. Clean environment. Pets allowed. Game room. Convenient to Troy University and shopping. Great place to live. Calm and relaxing

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I really like living at the Arch. It is within walking distance to the university and has great amenities. The staff is very friendly and the apartment complex as a whole is always clean.

Reply from The Arch - Troy

I love how the staff are nice and they helped me out a lot. I’ve had millions of questions about the apartments and they’ve helped answer them