After Nae resigned, we still do not have anyone downstairs to address our complaints or issues too. It's been several weeks if not a month. Very little communications and often turning off the water with only a few minutes notice at 9am. People have to get ready for work guys. My hardwood floors are still broken due to unsupported and improperly installed flooring during renovations. All of that has been completely dropped since Nae's leaving (and I assume other tenants may be experiencing the same experience with the ball being dropped on their issues).

I wish management would please clean the exterior windows as they are filthy and have been for some time. I also wish management would take steps to educate the postal carriers on how to use the electronic package delivery system because they have been carelessly leaving packages all over the lobby.

Maintenance has taken a while responding to requests about broken appliances (through no user error). Frequent water outages are also very annoying.

Could use less college students. They're careless and rude. Several bad experiences with them. Last time I was doing the laundry, as I was just about to out my clothes in the dryer, she took her stuff and split it into 2 dryers. One of us right about my washer. I was just about to put my clothes in there. Than suggested I take someone else clothes out of a dryer to use.

Reply from The Archer

Nice building with diverse and relatively quiet community. Beautiful big yard with plenty of room for play or leisure. Lots of outdoor seating to enjoy a conversation or read a book.

Reply from The Archer

-Would like to have activities between the neighbours, organized by Daro. (i.e. using more the garden) - Clean the garden more often or print some rules and put them outside, about the pet's poo

Reply from The Archer

Nice residents with nice pets. The pretty yard is really enjoyable and a great place to meet up with friends or watch neighbor's pets run around.

Reply from The Archer

Love the neighborhood and location, perfect place for students to live. Do need better system for packages though, and property manager needs to be more available to answer questions.

Reply from The Archer

The building is in a very nice area and has access to the bus system. Archer is within walking distance to Giant and a few nice restaurants. However, the water is always being shut off (although less so recently). The amenities are very nice (gym, washers and dryers) and this is overall a very nice place to live.

Reply from The Archer

In my very humble opinion, I would be absolutely stupefied to see improved management of parcels and packages in the mailing room space... or at least parcels placed within the parcel locker.

Reply from The Archer

Recent renovations have made the Archer an even more beautiful community to live in. looking forward to making use of the new outdoor spaces this summer.

Reply from The Archer

The apartment community is wonderful but the apartment itself needs maintenance/ additionally, the door code needs to be updated so that residents can use it to get in.

Reply from The Archer

Living here at ThecArcher has been a pleasure. The staff is always helpful and the neighbors are very considerate for the most part. I have only had a few issues with maintenance delays but they will come and fix the problem when reminded. I like living here

Reply from The Archer

Chinenye at the leasing office is the best! The apartment location is super convenient, because it has multiple bus stops really close. Also, it is close to many really good restaurants and you can walk to Giant to get your groceries. The gym is ok, is usually clean and no overcrowded. The building has laundry facilities where you can pay with credit card which is also convenient. I really enjoyed living here, mainly because of the location.

Reply from The Archer

The Archer is a great place to live. Neighbors are friendly. Good amenities. The building is always clean and well-maintained. My only complaint is that it seems the water system is in need serious need of repair/replacement.

Reply from The Archer

Nice apartments. It was a bit overpriced since it was in the middle of renovations and there were a lot of issues with the building's water. But over all not bad.

Reply from The Archer

The Archer is an amazing apartment community. The neighborhood is great and the apartments and amenities are awesome! The only thing that could make the building better is a 24 hour front desk. Besides that it's perfect

Reply from The Archer

Great new patio and gym. Much improved from before. The parcel post hasn't proved to be worthwhile and the laundry is too expensive, but again, major improvement compared to what it used to be.

Nice location relatively quite in Washington D.C surrounded by trees convenient to bus stations beautiful decoration clean environment good maintainance

Reply from The Archer

Good community, excellent staff. I had only one problem, however, i’m happy with the resident and the fast response of the staff and maintenance when I ask for something.

Reply from The Archer

Having lived in the building for just a few days, I wanted to rate my move-in experience. Everyone, from the desk to maintanence to residents were so helpful and friendly during the process. Moving is never easy, but everyone’s welcoming attitude made it a little bit easier.

Reply from The Archer

It was an amazing experience in the archer all this months. I hope to stay here more time and enjoy the community. Perfect location for the bus stop help me at the time I need to go out.

Reply from The Archer

The Archer is a great place to live. The community is very welcoming and the staff is very friendly. I just moved to DC, and feel right at home!

Reply from The Archer

So far, it’s been an easy move in with the staff and team of the management company very helpful, keeping on regular contact and asssiting with all issues that come up.

Reply from The Archer

The building is well-maintained in a great location. Every interaction I've had with staff has been top notch. Move-in was not complicated, although the elevators are a little small if you have larger items.