Honestly i like it here, need more food activities but great staff and community. The rooms are very small but i like having a mirror as a closet door

Reply from The Armstrong

The Armstrong is cheap and offers a lot as a community. However, it’s not the safest place to live and the buildings are falling apart. I recommend living here only if you’re not high maintenance.

Reply from The Armstrong

Noise travels very easily, but as a whole very nice experience. Staff is human but try their hardest to help. Maintenance team is full of extremely helpful and great people. BIG Kudos to them.

Reply from The Armstrong

So much love for The Armstrong and its staff! I could not imagine having spent my time at LSU at any other apartment complex in the BR area!!

You’re getting what you’re paying for at this place, to be honest. My window has had moisture in it for months, and my microwave has had no handle for months, and I’ve been told by the office that it’s a corporate problem so until the corporate office elects to get those fixed I’m out of luck.

Reply from The Armstrong

The apartment complex has the essentials I required at a great price. Some things around the apartment complex could be improved more like working printers and better lighting around the complex.

Everything here is good! I wish The gym was just a tad bit bigger but its still nice. The rent rate is unbeatable especially if you’re living on a budget.

It’s a great community for students looking for cheap apartments. Rooms are small but you get what you pay for. Living rooms are a great size.

It is a wonderful experience living at the Armstrong ! I love it ! The people are nice and the staff is wonderful ! It is a wonderful place to reside

The staff is pretty good at finding out what the residents need and helping. The maintenance crew are always on time and do a really good job.

I love living at The Armstrong. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The apartments are really close to school and very affordable. The living room is spacious enough to have guests over.

good so far. Dont understand the whole point of it. but still really cool, really ok. Just want free stuff or any kind of reward cause student life be like.

It's quiet and peaceful at my apartment. My roommates are clean and keep to themselves. I like it a lot so far. The internet is fast as well.

I am honestly appreciating living here. The staff and residents are so nice and it's quiet. I'm getting my best sleep here! When you need something done, staff will get right on it!

There was a shooting on property and fire alarm went off. I have great roommates though, although they were not made aware of my move in date ...

This is a good place to live for students for a nice price. The main issues my roommates had dealt with the toilet. Other than that, its a nice place.

Overrall great place. It is a little too noisy at pounts whether it be construction or people yelling. Bathroom needs and vent and walls need new paint job

The Armstrong is a great place to live at. It is very quiet and spacious. The amenities are nice and convenient. Everyone is very nice and helpful also.

I have really enjoyed living here! The staff is amazing, I've made new friends, and the price is great! I love that the staff brings the community together with their events!

I love the community and the staff! They are so friendly and I feel comfortable in the environment! The staff is very helpful with any problem or situation and they always give away goodies of some sort :)

The Armstrong is a great place . The office just needs to be a little bit more organized . The maintance is always nice and fixes any issues I have .

A great place to live with a decent set of amenities and quality office staff. Maintenance could be more timely and more effective as the staff tends to choose temporary fixes as opposed to fixing actual issues. All in all, a decent place to live for a great price

While we've had a lot of maintenance issues in our experience, our case was rare and the Armstrong did a lot to help out. My friends report almost no issues. The staff is very nice and helpful and I genuinely enjoy living here.

Great value in this apartment complex. It is very close to campus and you can even walk. I have enjoyed my time here and am glad of my choice. Great staff very friendly!

It really cheap and close to LSU campus. Nice place, fully furnished. The CA are friendly and helpful whenever help is needed. Wonderful place overall.