I’ve been living here for about 2 months now, i feel very comfortable and at home here, love the amenities, especially the 24 hr gym, I definitely made the right choice.

I honestly love living at The Armstrong . It's very quiet, close to multiple food places/grocery stores, they care about each and every resident & last but not least they have great rates/specials!

It's a really good place with low cost, while still being closer to campus closer to the other alternatives. I believe there are 3 or 4 Tiger buses that pass through the Armstrong.

I was really afraid because I've never been to Baton Rouge and I didn't know anything about the neighborhood. It was a nice surprise! Loved it! It is affordable, it has a swimming pool and gym room. I'm pretty happy with it!

Everything at the Armstrong is a little subpar - the apartments are okay, the pool is nothing compared to the Oliver, maintenance is nice but always leaves a mess - but the staff in the office, there is nothing subpar about them. They are all amazing!

Aside from a few minor setbacks on the first week of moving in, everything has been good since then. Apartment was cleaned and painted for us, maintenance has responded quickly to any concerns

I love the area, although it is around a populated school zone. Great area to spend your college days! I have met some great people here and will cherish those moments for a while!

The Armstrong is an interesting place to live. They do a lot of community events and the people in the Office are al really nice. However it’s not the safest place to live and the apartments are a falling apart a little.

It’s been a alright experience but definitely things they could fix or secure like the keys to the gym it’s open whenever they don’t actually work and also wish maintenance reports got done faster

I've had a good experience thus far. The office staff is amazing and the apt is up to my standards of living. I am excited to see what the next year will entail.

living in the armstrong has been such a journey. it just gets better everyday. The staff is hard working and friendly and always greet you with a smile

When I moved in the room wasn’t clean, there was carpet stains everywhere. Also there was no bulb in my ceiling fan, I spent 3 days with no lights.

Overall good experience. I liked the amenities, such as the basketball court and gym. Everyone was always nice and helpful. The only problem was to many things were breaking.

My experience here has been great this was my first ever getting my own apartment & I loved it , it was hard at times but its the real world

The experience is good and the environment is very quiet. Maintenance sometimes take for ever to come, but other than that everything else is good.

This is the perfect community for me! Great food places around. The gym and pool are amazing. The staff is always there when you need them. I wouldn’t live anywhere else!

The staff is great ! Always helping. I received new carpet as soon as i mentioned it. Everything works in my apartment. The pool and the gym are in great shape as well

It’s a great apartment complex overall but could do better in the roommate placements and placements period cause there is no way I should hear every move my neighbors make. Poorly built but overall it’s decent.

When I moved in, I was bery disappointed in the kitchen space, or lack there of, The lack of kitchen space, kitchen table, and overall feel of the apartment is main reason why I did not renew

they handle things very fast. and they are reliable. I haven't experienced many things that have upset me. The neighborhood is very clean, and the amenities are very nice and well taken care of.

Seems like a fun environment.wish some of the items in the apartment get renovated though. Specially my bedroom window. Kitchen bench top and cupboards and the dishwasher.

The Armstrong is a cheap apartment. You basically pay for what you get. It’s in a good spot close to LSU, tigerland and local stores . Safety and security could be improved but besides that it’s goood

The Armstrong is a pretty okay place to live. Everything here has two sides though. For example, maintenance responds to calls really quickly but they tend to leave a mess. Everything here is slightly subpar except the workers in the leasing office. They are amazing!

Nice place to live. Close to LSU and great for game days. Walking distance from the stadium. Very cheap and great for students who go to LSU .

So far my stay has been pretty amazing. I look forward to the upcoming months. Normally student is pretty run down but the property is well kept from what I've seen and so far so good with the roommates.