I recently moved into The Armstrong and can't recommend it enough! This is a great place to live, with great people and an awesome environment! I would recommend everyone to check out The Armstrong!

It's been a blast living here. The office workers are always hospitable and very friendly. Most of my issues have been addressed in a timely manner and I feel very comfortable living here.

Love it here very clean affordable and loving management team I really made an good choice when I choose to come over here . Good maintenance team.

Overall the remodeling is awesome. I love living here and it’s close to most places I need to be. I feel safe here. Wish the pool and gym were a little bigger

Awesome experience for a awesome price. Maintenance is quick and professional, and location is convenient for eating out. Gym and pool are nice.

It is a good place at the decent price and close to campus, the area is quite and safe, It is a good place at the decent price and close to campus, the area is quite and safeIt is a good place at the decent price and close to campus, the area is quite and safe

All is well, but bugs continue to be an issue. There are also weird smells from the neighbors. The toilets always clog. All is well though. K

The community is very clean and upkeep. The amenities are good except the printer is always down. The living space is very welcoming and comfortable.

Well I feel it's cool cool people but I just few like we should be given a lil more time to pay our rent like if u have most of it we should be given some time with out a late fee I fill the late fee should be applied to weeks after the first

So far my experience here has been wonderful but I knew once I received that amazing tour of the property that it was going to be epic. I love it!

Reply from The Armstrong

The location is great in Baton Rouge, near campus, food, and stores. It is a relatively quiet place to live. Parking is great, there is always parking available. The staff is always helpful.

Reply from The Armstrong

Honestly i like it here, need more food activities but great staff and community. The rooms are very small but i like having a mirror as a closet door

Reply from The Armstrong

The Armstrong is cheap and offers a lot as a community. However, it’s not the safest place to live and the buildings are falling apart. I recommend living here only if you’re not high maintenance.

Reply from The Armstrong

Noise travels very easily, but as a whole very nice experience. Staff is human but try their hardest to help. Maintenance team is full of extremely helpful and great people. BIG Kudos to them.

Reply from The Armstrong

So much love for The Armstrong and its staff! I could not imagine having spent my time at LSU at any other apartment complex in the BR area!!

Reply from The Armstrong

You’re getting what you’re paying for at this place, to be honest. My window has had moisture in it for months, and my microwave has had no handle for months, and I’ve been told by the office that it’s a corporate problem so until the corporate office elects to get those fixed I’m out of luck.

Reply from The Armstrong

I give one star for the price. I wish management was more professional. We have had a resident below us playing drums (which is a lease violation) since we moved in.

Reply from The Armstrong

The apartment complex has the essentials I required at a great price. Some things around the apartment complex could be improved more like working printers and better lighting around the complex.

Everything here is good! I wish The gym was just a tad bit bigger but its still nice. The rent rate is unbeatable especially if you’re living on a budget.

It’s a great community for students looking for cheap apartments. Rooms are small but you get what you pay for. Living rooms are a great size.

It is a wonderful experience living at the Armstrong ! I love it ! The people are nice and the staff is wonderful ! It is a wonderful place to reside

The staff is pretty good at finding out what the residents need and helping. The maintenance crew are always on time and do a really good job.

Crime has been a problem, please have an officer on duty. But the amenities are nice, also maintenance does not lock our doors and when they enter.

I love living at The Armstrong. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The apartments are really close to school and very affordable. The living room is spacious enough to have guests over.

good so far. Dont understand the whole point of it. but still really cool, really ok. Just want free stuff or any kind of reward cause student life be like.