The Arnold

4.3

4.3

Application process and signing has been easy as! Very excited to move to The Arnold. Beautiful apartments, and great amenities. Centrally located.
So far I’ve had a great experience with Brad looking for an apartment . I move in Saturday and very excited . Moving to this side of town will be very pleasing .
It’s been a great experience so far. The amenities are great, my apartment feels like it’s brand new, and I love the neighborhood. Everyone has been quiet and respectful too
Very good accommodations and great location just East of Cesar Chavez St. Also very close to Whole Foods and Target, which make it easy to get all your shopping done at once.
Great tour experience with Giselle, and looking forward to the moving date! Hoping yoga classes will return sometime in 2021, but understand if they take a little longer.
This is a complete honest review because of no action taken. After multiple times writing and calling in about the noise issue from our upstairs neighbor, I am quite disappointed to find that nothing has changed for us. I understand the office is busy and the staff has been quite nice to hear us out on the issue. But literally I want to pull my hair out everyday because it is that much of a disturbance. And to top it off, instead of being considerate to the noise they were making, they went out and got a dog who now runs laps around. If you were in our shoes, what would you do? I’ve stayed in older apartment complexes where I’ve never had such a bad experience as this. I do like the community and the staff and maintenance has been great, but this ongoing issue hasn’t been resolved at all for us while the people upstairs live freely. It’s like we are unheard.
Residents are pretty loud at night and during the day as well. My neighbor is blasting music as I type this review. I did not receive my last 4 packages deliveries. Two times the office told me to just file a claim and the most recent time, the office was not answering the phone that day. I sent an email and never received a response. I had flowers delivered to the leasing office for my birthday. I was never informed and never received the flowers. Honestly very disappointed with the way things are handled here.
Brand new here, but really loving it so far! The apartment is new and modern and the location is unbeatable. Can't wait to settle in and really get familiar with the building.
Great community so far. Beyond helpful office staff. We love the location and amenities being offered. I’m not sure what this rewards program is, but excited to learn.
Overall it’s been great. The premises can be a but messy at times and maintenance can be inconsistent. Also, the gym is missing tons of equipment which makes it difficult to do anything there. But overall a good experience. I love the pool area.