The Arnold

4.3

4.3

Great area with a lot of food/drink options. Apartments are nice, but extremely pricey for the quality. Maintenance is okay but sometimes takes them awhile to get things done .
We’re new to Austin and this place has everything we need and is in a wonderful area! We’re excited to dive in and meet people, use the gym, pool and other amenities!
The Arnold is great and the staff is very helpful with any concerns. Nice space and in a great location in East Austin. Would recommend! Thanks:)
Overall I love the community. Great staff and people. Some residents are noisy and don’t clean after their dogs even in hallways but the staff are amazing and on top of things and try to help out as much as they can.
Love living here - office is fantastic and super responsive. Amenities and community are great. I love the trash pick up service more than anything in the world.
Love it here. Some of my neighbors not so much, they can be a bit snobby when you greet them, I dont like that part. But the apartment alone and the Arnold team are great and extremely helpful.
The move in process was so seamless and the leasing managers communicated quickly and effectively. Excited to be a part of the Arnold/ Greystar community!
Our apartment is great! There are minor things that we have to fix here and there but the unit is wonderful, our pool view is amazing, staff is super friendly and helpful. Maintenance does take a while, but it’s also understandable.
Amazing building. Very clean, amenities are world class, and the location is perfect! Maintenance is extremely friendly, and they fixed everything I needed fixed with a smile.
Loud, some issues with mailing. Overall, not terrible. It does get messy in the hallways and maintenance is very inconsistent when submitting a service request. Takes a bit for them to get there