The Arnold

4.3

4.3

So far everything is great And meet my expectations! I love the Fully equipped gym, The super cute community courtyard, and relaxing pool area.
Not a bad place. Leasing agents and management are responsive. Location is excellent and there are a lot of restaurants and bars nearby. One request - I wish they would remove the trash valet service, it's an unnecessary cost and it makes the hallways spell horribly.
I am pumped to be moving into The Arnold. I had a great tour experience with Brad; he was super informative and friendly. Can’t wait to move in!
The place has gotten very messy in the hallways and residents really have no respect for the place. Trash, alcohol bottles, dog poop/pee, etc in halls and elevators.
It has been getting more and more difficult as this building gets run down. No staff to keep up the maintenance, answer phone calls or emails. No one cares if 4 packages in a row go missing. Incredibly loud neighbors. - Reasons I am leaving.
Brad in the front was so fast and helpful. Made me feel right at home. From getting the info I need really quick to helping me follow through, I really could not have asked for a better staff
So far so good I guess. Our first experiences with the leasing office were not good, but hopefully that will change over time. Some seem to be very overworked and under trained.
So far so good. Love the location and the quality of the apartment is top notch. Can't wait to use more of the amenities once the pandemic is done
So far, so good! Everything was clean and in decent shape at the time of move-in. My bathroom sink is cracked which is weird. I can't wait to get to know more people, everyone so far has been really friendly and all of their dogs are cute!
Everyone I've spoken to from The Arnold has been incredibly courteous and helpful. The application process has been super easy given its been online. Overall a great experience.