The Arnold

4.3

4.3

Liis
It's our first week at The Arnold and we're super impressed - it's well organized, friendly and has great amenities. We love our new unit and the big balcony is a game changer!
Magdalena
Just moved in. The front office couldn’t be more helpful, we had some initial hiccups and they were extremely responsive. The location is great.
Maureen
Moved in last week so far everyone has been very nice. Have noticed there is a smile on each person face and a willingness to help. Thank you
Jessica
The location is great. Front office is super friendly. Maintenance is quick to respond to requests. I just moved in so no major complaints so far. Happy to be here.
Austin
Great Location, Amenities, Leasing Staff! 10/10 Recommend all Around. Would recommend to anyone looking to live East Austin. You have one of Austin's top neighborhoods for dining and night life right outside your front door.
Zachary
So far everything has been great living at the Arnold. The unit and amenities are both exactly what I was expecting when moving to austin. Love the gym and pool.
Matthew
Very good experience. Management was so kind and helpful. Was so easy to move i. I like how everything is automated. Will definitely recommend this place again
Adam
Just moved in, so far I love the apartment complex and the location. Nothing bad to say yet other than it was a bit confusing to get around but I’m sure I’ll have a better idea after week 1.
Matthew
The Arnold is an amazing apartment. The leasing office has always responded promptly to any questions I have. They have been flexible with all of my lease requests. The maintenance team has gone above and beyond to accommodate me.
Samantha
Great area with a lot of food/drink options. Apartments are nice, but extremely pricey for the quality. Maintenance is okay but sometimes takes them awhile to get things done .