The Arts Apartments

4.5

4.5

Sydney
Crime, theft, stolen cars, scary men in the garage, my car and other neighbors’ cars have been broken into several times, I still have an open case with the police department, management was extremely rude about all of this and our ongoing security concerns. There’s dog poop everywhere, middle elevator is broken every week, the front key fob pad was missing for a week, the back pedestrian gate was unlocked for months. There were no emails sent about any of these huge issues. The regional manager, Courtney Chaves, was supposed to follow up with me 2 weeks ago about our ongoing security issues here at The Arts and I have yet to receive a call. We have a new property manager and no information has been sent out about her or our new leasing consultant. Today is my 7th anniversary here at The Arts and I honestly don’t want to live here anymore.
Corey
Great property and great amenities, close to Dallas excitement. The parking garage has an unusual layout that puts reserved spots all on one side.
Kevin
Overall a good experience! The apartment is big and provides a lot of room for the price. Also can’t beat the location with walking distance to downtown. I wish the parking were a little easier to get in and out of and I’ve had problems with Knats in the summer that have been very annoying. Overall, would recommend to a friend!
Maisha
Amazing! Had a great time living here Good gym Good community People are nice and friendly and maintenance is amazing I enjoy the pool many times also
Alexandria
The wifi is fast, the building is clean, the parking is covered and safe, the amenities are incredible, the apartments are huge and comfortable, trash comes on time, and the people in the leasing office are nice --- I love it here.
Verified Resident
Great location! Very close to downtown and a nearby school. Maintenance seems to be responsive of issues. Haven't noticed the weird smell in the basement, so that's good. Would love to see some resident event/appreciation soon.
Subramanya Kordale
2 months ago
Moved here recently. The apartment complex has great features. Rent is reasonable. The community is located in a great place, and seems to have access to a lot of nice places. Other residents are nice, and the management is very responsive in terms of maintainance requests. I would definitely recommend this apartment community to my friends and family.
Sui Bee
2 months ago
Positives is the the office is responsive to concerns. Negatives is the dog park is nasty even when it’s being cleaned and the area between the leasing office and the dog park needs to be power washed. It smells like pee all the time.
Edward
2 months ago
This is the last time I will renew my lease. Increase was about $200. Considering my unit did no come with a wash/dryer and satisfactory amenities, the rate does not reflect like cost of properties within the area.
Sergio
2 months ago
I’m happy here and will continue to renew my lease as I see necessary. Nice staff and maintenance is taken care of quickly. The property is take care of very well. Great location.