Good and nice community. Kids can enjoy a lot. Office staff is good and prompt in responding to queries most of the times. Overall it's positive feedback

Nice community and pleasant stay till now. Office staff is good and able to respond to queries. But response to service request is delaying currently

I moved to Ascent at Windward because of the schools in this area. The community is safe, kid friendly & clean. After almost 2 years here sad to say we must leave.

Has been a great place to live. Convenient location, responsive management and maintenance. Nice community. We are very satisfied residents.

Been at Ascent for just under two years. Staff are friendly and helpful. Maintenance job are dealt with quickly. I wasn’t happy in the first apartment so the manager helped me find one I would like.

I absolutely enjoy living here at The Ascents. The property is clean, the staff is the best (friendly, with great customer service), and maintenance is quick to respond to issues.

Everyone in the office is super nice. The grounds are wonderful...minus the large trash accumulation by the dumpster. Maintenance is very friendly and very quick to respond and fix items.

Great customer service. The staff is very professional. They responded to my concerns in a timely manner. I will definitely refer my friends

Best Customer Service. I looked for two months and visited just about every complex. When I came here I was so impressed with the manner in which I was shown the complex and the friendliness of the staff I looked at the apartment and said, "Let's do this now."

If you are looking to live close by Equifax office then search no further. Homes here are clean and also well maintained. So far I have enjoyed the stay!

Nice clean spacious green place to stay. it has one kids play area space, fitness center, Swimming pool area, Game center and Car wash that most people look for.

Clean property and friendly staff. On my 3 lease. Convenient to everything and great schools for my kids! Love the area and feel safe here at The Ascent.

Love the trees. Car wash and vacuum facility is a plus. Rent is on the higher side compared to similar apartments. Electricity and water bills keeps increasing every month regardless of switching to all led lights and minimal heater use.

Nice and well maintained apartmens and helpful management clean vicinity and gatted community . Have been living over 3years . It has been a wonderful experience

This apartment is very good , I have been hare since 2 years. The naiborhood friendly . Kids play aria . Tennis ,swimming pool Jim , community hall.

We really love residing here for this is one quiet community and enjoy our temporary stay. All the office rep are very kind and enjoy them all. Jessica a true keeper Jewel. Other rep are sweet as sweet potato pie. Maintenance guys are okay. On the negative side We dislike the gate being broken so many times and the grounds having ants certain part of the reason. Other than that. Okay. One more thing our Electric bill has been quite high There's been times when we haven't ran our aur condition and the Bill is still high I think they are getting average bill not the accurate billthis need to be corrected some way. Thank you Mrs .Ms Spencer

I've been living here going on 2 years and it's been great! the staff is awesome and the neighborhood is quiet. It's close to the interstate and lots of shops and restaurants.

Ascent at Windward has been a very quiet apartment complex to live in and I enjoy the pool and workout room. I have been here 3 years and i am very happy.

Excellent attention, great community, clean spaces, funny activities to share, great costumers services, it is a great place for live with your family

I knew from my first visit that I wanted to make the Ascent at Windward my new home in Georgia. And I haven’t regretted it one bit! The office staff is always so helpful and friendly! I would recommend this community to anyone looking in the Alpharetta area,

Staff is polite. The team is resolving the maintenance requests within a short period of time. My child is enjoying with the activities provided in the arcade

This community is very clean and astonishingly quiet. All our service requests got resolved in prompt and efficient way. The staff has been very professional and helpful. Well kept property with amazing customer service. Moreover, not seen any roaches in the flat :-) . I can highly recommend this.

It is a nice and quiet place with a lot of restaurants and cool areas to hangout around. The location is the best part about these apartments.

Great location, gated community, wish everone would be considerate of their neighbors, especially doors slamming. Nice landscaping and pool area.

It’s very quiet and everyone keeps to themselves. I like the location and all the amenities. I would recommend to anyone looking for a family-oriented apartment community.