The Ashley

4.7

4.7

I like the apartment and neighborhood. Only three complaints: 1) it smells like dog urine outside most of the time while walking around the community 2) the stove turns on and off while cooking which can get annoying 3) the dishwasher smells like mold. Other than that, I like it a lot
Love the pool this time of year and sitting out on our porch. We just renewed for another year and couldn’t be happier! The dog wash makes it so easy to give Canyon a bath after the beach, too.
Units are very spacious and very clean upon move-in. Staff are super friendly and helpful, and work orders are taken care of quickly. The community and surrounding areas are also kept neat and is overall a great place to live.
Great apartment, amenities, and quiet rooms! The location allows you to get anywhere on 10 minutes and the grocery store next door is super convenient
Lindsay made the process from the very beginning go so smoothly. She is very knowledgeable and professional at her job. I did not even have the chance to view the apartment I was moving into, but was still so impressed with the unit. Best housing experience yet!
I love living at the ashley! The community of residents is great and I always feel safe! I’ve never had a problem with noisey neighbors either!
It is good so far very comfortable and nice place to live. My only complaint is we got the Disability apartment and it’s all hardwood and the sinks are very narrow. Not a huge deal though
I’ve been here for ~2 months now and I’m enjoying my stay. I went the gym with my wife and we had great time🤩. Most of the equipments are there and in great shape!
We appreciate everything the Ashley has done with COVID to keep their residents safe but also still hold resident events and the use of the amenities
Best apartment community to live in West Ashley. Perfect area, friendly staff, maintance is always quick to resolve any issues you may have.