Great new community, wonderful location, pet friendly, with excellent management and engineering teams! Floor plans and amenities are superb!

Great location and neighbourhood! Living right in the heart of West Ashley, where everything you need is minutes away drive. So glad we were able to find this place!

Reply from The Ashley

My experience has been amazing. I love my apartment. The complex is well kept. I enjoy the amenities the community has to offer. I also really enjoy that the employees at this complex are always putting together event for the residents to meet and get to know one another.

Reply from The Ashley

Clean and great space. Awesome location...right near 526 and the grocery store. The staff is super friendly and always willing to help. Overall a great place to live!

Reply from The Ashley

So far so great! Love the amenities, apartment itself, staff, location and overall appearance of the complex. Very happy with our choice to move to The Ashley!

Reply from The Ashley

It’s nice place to stay overall. The amenities are great and everything is close to the apartment. The only thing that is a little downfall is the water bugs that come. I feel like there she be an automatic spraying around the grounds of the apartment.

Reply from The Ashley

I will be moving into The Ashley at the end of June, but so far my experience has been nothing but positive! Management is kind and quick to answer questions. They have created a very welcoming community that we are excited to be a part of. The units are spacious and beautiful. I can't wait to move in!

Reply from The Ashley

I love coming home at the end of the day! That’s how much I love our apartment and community! Our space is so cozy but we have plenty of room. Our pets love it too. Thank you!!

Reply from The Ashley

This is a great apartment community and I am happy to be living here. A couple critiques would be that people need to be better at picking up after their dog and I also wish there was more equipment in the gym, such as a free weight rack.

Reply from The Ashley

I’ve really enjoyed living here. Great apartments, amenities, and staff. Close to grocery store and stores and not too far from really anywhere in Charleston (without traffic)

Reply from The Ashley

Great people. Close to the beach. Could use better hardware in some situations. Active neighborhood. Active neighbors. Friendly environmentt

Reply from The Ashley

These are the best apartments! Everything is beautiful here! Our apartment is very spacious and bright. the kitchen is just great! The staff in the office is very attentive and helped us a lot. They are the best!

Reply from The Ashley

Great apartment building especially building 5. The dog park was a great addition. Only annoying thing is their insistent quarterly walks in your apartment

Reply from The Ashley

Lots of poop around our place, but we’ll let it slide. Looking forward to the Greek food truck that will be here. Coffee machine should accept travel mugs instead of small cups. We’re all movers and shakers here.

Reply from The Ashley

This community is great to live in. My puppy and I love the pet amenities and I love the property and the gym! The staff are super supportive and helpful!

Reply from The Ashley

I genuinely love living at the Ashley. I have been here for about 9 months so far, and I have zero complaints. The staff are awesome, and very friendly. They are always saying hello and asking how I am. I love the amenities, and the community itself is in amazing condition. I moved here last minute, after moving across the country from California to South Carolina, into a dump of an apartment. I was lucky enough to get out of that lease immediately, and found the Ashley the next day, thankfully! I love it here, and I know any other new residents will, too!

Reply from The Ashley

Just fabulous, great management and maintenance, the property always looks beautiful. I would recommend The Ashley to all my friends because it is the best rental property in Charleston.

Reply from The Ashley

My experience at the Ashley has been a delight and we haven’t even moved it yet. There has been such open and clear communication with staff getting everything ready for May!

Reply from The Ashley

Just renewed my lease! Love this community...management, amenities and the residents! The location is great...close to shopping and downtown.

Reply from The Ashley

We haven’t even moved in yet, but the staff has been wonderful. They made the stress of finding a new place and signing the lease very easy and stress free. We can’t wait to move in!

Reply from The Ashley

Great place to live! I'm really glad that I choose to live here. Spacious rooms, wonderful amenities, welcoming community. Could not ask for a better place to live.

Reply from The Ashley

Great location, really convenient to many restaurants and stores. Great amenities with really helpful management staff and community is well maintained!

Reply from The Ashley

Clean property, convenient location, great amenities and responsive staff. Though a bit pricy, I would certainly recommend the property to a friend or colleague.

Reply from The Ashley

Amazing experience beautiful property tastefully decorated club house! Service is great and with a smile! The coffee machine is top notch! Keep up the good work!

Reply from The Ashley

We just moved in and we are loving the apartment, staff, and neighbors! I am in love with dog park! A lot of big friendly dogs for my fur baby to run wild with!