The Ashley

4.7

4.7

After one week of living here, I am enjoying the place. I love my apartment, it's nice and updated inside. I love that the place is so pet-friendly, my animals are loving it here too. So far people are been friendly and welcoming!
I love The Ashley Apartments. Especially the pool area and club house. Cant wait til COVID season is over, life goes back to normal and we get to enjoy everything the way we used to.
Great customer service and very knowledgeable Leasing Manager in Lindsey. She has been a pleasure to work with. Overall clean, nice complex.
We love living here! The location is perfect and the staff is so friendly. The resident perks and events are an added amazing bonus! We always have felt taken care of here.
Staff is always friendly and efficient. Love the ambiance and setting of all the amenities. Just overall a very friendly and relaxed place to call home.
Very quiet and friendly! Great location to everything with nice amenities. The modern touches in the apartment make it even better. 5 stars!
It has been pretty great as a resident in general. No complaints and the place is pretty modern. I appreciate the amount of work that they put into keeping everything up to date.
It's been great. I especially love the events where a food truck comes. I especially really liked the falafel food truck and would highly recommend inviting them back. I love that this community has a lot of events, and everyone who works here has been incredibly nice.
I just moved in yesterday and am very impressed. The staff is wonderful. The apartments are very nice. The amenities are great. I’m happy here.
Overall happy with the apartment! Staff is helpful and great. Walls are thick enough you can’t hear your neighbors unless they are being super loud. Downside is if you’re on the first floor, there is a bug problem that means having to create service requests frequently for spraying. People tend to ignore the no smoking rule.