I love it! Best place (apartment) I have ever lived. Love the STAFF. Great amenities and resident events. I love living right across from the pool.

Living here has been good, we just renewed our lease. I was disappointed to see the rent increase, but I understand. The dog park addition is great.

Reply from The Ashley

The entire process has been super easy and streamlined. Nicole has been great since I 1dt walked through the door. Aminites are amazing and the entire complex is super updated.

Awesome community and staff. Absolute joy living here! The amenities and complex is extremely nice and the location Is perfect. I would recommend this community to friends!

Love the apartment and how nice it is. The trash valet is really nice but only complaint is the occasional smell of cigarette smoke in the breezeways/balcony area. Also, there are still cockroaches in the apartment even though we keep a very clean house. If we are paying extra for pest control it would be nice to not have to worry about cockroaches on our first floor apartment. Besides that, our apartment is great and we love how dog friendly it is.

Reply from The Ashley

This is a great location with wonderful amenities. Love the large windows and balcony space! The whole community is a great size to give that neighborly atmosphere.

Awesome apartment community! The apartments are very spacious and have a great layout/upgrades. The complex is centrally located and super close to shopping and restaurants

So far, we have loved staying here! Our apartment is beautiful and we are right in the middle of town! The staff is great and works hard to make it feel like a cozy community! Definitely a great place to be.

Everything in the past year has been great. Relatively quiet, nice amenities, and the maintenance staff works very quickly. I’ve had small issues with small insects in the apartment but since it is not an indoor apartment that is to be expected

I love everything about The Ashley Apartments. It is so clean and organized. Is it quiet and peaceful during the day and night, and the staff is extreme friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Ashley

The Ashely apartments were very flexible with my move in and I really appreciate the online portal checklist that helps remind me of typical move in tasks that need to be completed. The apartment is spacious, modern and clean and I look forward to the rest of my stay here.

Reply from The Ashley

The Ashley is a perfect apartment complex. The neighborhood is clean and quiet. The pool is outstanding and the weight room has everything you need.

Reply from The Ashley

I’ve really enjoyed living here so far. The people are nice, and so are the amenities. It feels great to live in a place with a nice location, and quality living space.

Reply from The Ashley

Once we found our new location we are very happy, the amenities are great and the kids love the pool and biking in a safe environment. The location is great and close to everything.

Reply from The Ashley

Living here has been an absolutely wonderful experience so far. Everyone from the employees to the other residents have been nothing but wonderful

Reply from The Ashley

I found and rented an apartment in this community within a day and am so excited to move in! Nicole made everything so easy and was upfront and answered all my questions. Great customer service!

Reply from The Ashley

Great new community, wonderful location, pet friendly, with excellent management and engineering teams! Floor plans and amenities are superb!

Reply from The Ashley

Great location and neighbourhood! Living right in the heart of West Ashley, where everything you need is minutes away drive. So glad we were able to find this place!

Reply from The Ashley

My experience has been amazing. I love my apartment. The complex is well kept. I enjoy the amenities the community has to offer. I also really enjoy that the employees at this complex are always putting together event for the residents to meet and get to know one another.

Reply from The Ashley

Clean and great space. Awesome location...right near 526 and the grocery store. The staff is super friendly and always willing to help. Overall a great place to live!

Reply from The Ashley

So far so great! Love the amenities, apartment itself, staff, location and overall appearance of the complex. Very happy with our choice to move to The Ashley!

Reply from The Ashley

It’s nice place to stay overall. The amenities are great and everything is close to the apartment. The only thing that is a little downfall is the water bugs that come. I feel like there she be an automatic spraying around the grounds of the apartment.

Reply from The Ashley

I will be moving into The Ashley at the end of June, but so far my experience has been nothing but positive! Management is kind and quick to answer questions. They have created a very welcoming community that we are excited to be a part of. The units are spacious and beautiful. I can't wait to move in!

Reply from The Ashley

I love coming home at the end of the day! That’s how much I love our apartment and community! Our space is so cozy but we have plenty of room. Our pets love it too. Thank you!!

Reply from The Ashley

This is a great apartment community and I am happy to be living here. A couple critiques would be that people need to be better at picking up after their dog and I also wish there was more equipment in the gym, such as a free weight rack.