We enjoy living at the Ashley. Helpful staff, responsive to requests, great community events as well. Maintenance staff is also very effective.

Reply from The Ashley

I enjoy the amenities provided. The staff is so kind. Any maintenance issues are fixed swiftly. I have no real issues or complaints thus far.

Really great place to live! Great amenities, though I still have to try them all out. I just wish I could participate in the events more, but working from 8-5pm, sometimes later daily doesn't give me much time..

Great location and great management team! Well maintained cozy complex with a fantastic pool and clubhouse! Open floor plan and terrace. Modern appliances and countertops. I have been very happy here!

Reply from The Ashley

Living here has been great so far, I’ve only been here for 2 months. The apartments are very nice and up to date and the staff is very accommodating and kind to deal with

Reply from The Ashley

Area is very nice but has some issues of communication in beginning otherwise very nice location, staff are very nice, very quiet just bug issues

Reply from The Ashley

Great place to live in. Very quite neighborhood and everything is just so accessible. Love our new home! Great restaurants, grocery stores and more are right around the corner at walking distance.

Reply from The Ashley

Good place to live with decent amenities. Gym could use more equipment, as there is not enough to get a full workout in. The dog was station is great.

Reply from The Ashley

Good place to live. It’s clean and has an ok dog park. The gym could use more equipment, as it’s not enough to get a full workout. People could be better about picking up dogs poop.

Reply from The Ashley

It has been such a smooth transition from bluffton to here. Very excited for this new chapter. The location and amenities are more then I could have asked for.

Reply from The Ashley

I just resigned my lease for another year and I am so happy about it. I have loved my time living here and I am looking forward to another great year here!

Reply from The Ashley

Great location and neighborhood! Convenient walking to grocery, restaurant and more. Great place to live in, highly recommended. Glad we moved in!

Reply from The Ashley

The neighborhood is nice and quiet. I have had some issues with the noise from surrounding apartments and miscommunication. However, the staff has been very friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Ashley

Been loving everything about the Ashley! Any issues we have had maintenance wise have been handled quickly, professionally, and without issues.

Reply from The Ashley

Such a good experience since we moved in! It was a very easy move in process and any issues we have had, have been immediately fixed. Very professional!

Reply from The Ashley

I love it! Best place (apartment) I have ever lived. Love the STAFF. Great amenities and resident events. I love living right across from the pool.

Reply from The Ashley

Living here has been good, we just renewed our lease. I was disappointed to see the rent increase, but I understand. The dog park addition is great.

Reply from The Ashley

The entire process has been super easy and streamlined. Nicole has been great since I 1dt walked through the door. Aminites are amazing and the entire complex is super updated.

Reply from The Ashley

Awesome community and staff. Absolute joy living here! The amenities and complex is extremely nice and the location Is perfect. I would recommend this community to friends!

Love the apartment and how nice it is. The trash valet is really nice but only complaint is the occasional smell of cigarette smoke in the breezeways/balcony area. Also, there are still cockroaches in the apartment even though we keep a very clean house. If we are paying extra for pest control it would be nice to not have to worry about cockroaches on our first floor apartment. Besides that, our apartment is great and we love how dog friendly it is.

Reply from The Ashley

This is a great location with wonderful amenities. Love the large windows and balcony space! The whole community is a great size to give that neighborly atmosphere.

Reply from The Ashley

Awesome apartment community! The apartments are very spacious and have a great layout/upgrades. The complex is centrally located and super close to shopping and restaurants

Reply from The Ashley

So far, we have loved staying here! Our apartment is beautiful and we are right in the middle of town! The staff is great and works hard to make it feel like a cozy community! Definitely a great place to be.

Everything in the past year has been great. Relatively quiet, nice amenities, and the maintenance staff works very quickly. I’ve had small issues with small insects in the apartment but since it is not an indoor apartment that is to be expected

I love everything about The Ashley Apartments. It is so clean and organized. Is it quiet and peaceful during the day and night, and the staff is extreme friendly and helpful.