The Ashley

4.7

4.7

Beautiful well kept facility! The staff is very friendly & helpful! I love the activities that are planned! The pool & the grilling areas are nice& wan!
Love it! Super nice amenities and features, plus very quiet over all, can barely tell we’re in an apartment, it feels very private and secluded.
Best complex I have lived in by far...great amenities awesome pool and excellent staff available for any questions you could possibly have truly a 5 star experience
Modern, spacious, and with a great community, I am so happy that I chose to live here. You can walk to the grocery store and restaurants, and everything else you’d need is a short drive away. The staff are so great, and the few maintenance requests I’ve had have been fulfilled very promptly.
Great community space (lots to do, lots of freebies, and clean) and renovated apartments! Maintenance staff is always quick to respond to requests.
It’s been an awesome experience so far! We love the patio and closet space. We also love the community and location. The people here are very friendly!
Just moved in and so far, everything is amazing!! The apartments are so spacious and large!! The people are so nice and friendly!! It’s so close to my job which makes it a plus, it’s sooo much better than where I was before and I know I made a great choice moving in here!
So far is has been amazing nowhere as ever felt like home but here definitely is home from the 100% level of customer service to the amenities
I've been really enjoying living here past 9months. Maintance is super quick to respond to any issues and the office is always so helpful! The location is perfect and everyone seems to be super friendly!
Really great place to live. I enjoy the amenities and location a lot. The modern feel of the apartment is also fantastic. Sometimes the walls can be a bit thin and we can hear what goes on outside and faintly what goes on in our neighbor's room. Doors need better weathering too. But these aren't crippling issues. Overall the apartment and resident offerings are great :)