The Aster Buckhead

4.3

4.3

Alexander
Hoping the new management will be able to address bad grounds upkeep like constant trash in the hallways and garages, dog feces around the property, dog stations that overflow with poo bags because they are rarely emptied, constantly dirty pool with gross sediment at the bottom of it, graffiti on the garage walls, and dirty trash chutes.
Elena
Smells bad sometimes but good location and apartment. Has a lot of amenities that I find important like a gym, pool, valet trash. People walk their dogs in the parking deck so when it’s hot and sunny it smells gross. Also in the middle of the night some people are yelling at each other from their balconies. But that’s not really the apartments fault but oh lord some of these residents are inconsiderate.
Dylan
Management leaves a lot to be desired when asking questions or looking for help, but apartments are nice, amenities are good. Would recommend it if the price is right.
Travis
Nice and quiet community that’s comfortable and affordable for the area. Walking distance to several good restaurants and shops. Nice staff and helpful maintenance crew.
Leonel
It feels like management don’t care about this place anymore. There is trash everywhere, not a single gate is working and there is no security, there is shopping carts in the parking garage (so trashy) and just last night there were 4 police cars in the garage looking for something and they took a car. They just let all sketchy people move in. I’ve seen how good people move out cause they can’t handle it anymore. Honestly the only reason I’m still here is because of location. The dog park is always dirty and it’s so small. I have expressed my concerns to management but I don’t think they care.
Richard
I am entering my 5th year at the Aster Buckhead and have really enjoyed my time. The staff has always been so helpful and the pool, barbeque, and kitchen area are great. It is an 8-minute walk to the bus stop and buses are every 15 minutes into central Atlanta. There are numerous bars and restaurants within walking distance and a Publix supermarket. It is a quiet area and safe.
Victoria
Maintenance team is super responsive. The grounds are very clean and organized. I enjoy the people I met. Gym has a lot of option and the game room is fun.
Cynthia
Worst apartment complex I have ever lived in. Noisy, constant maintenance issues that are poorly and leisurely addressed. Five police reports due to destruction to my personal property. Vehicle has been hit twice in the parking garage. The office NEVER answers the phone, NEVER returns calls, NEVER responds to emails. Awful complex
Samantha
Just told them I will be renewing. And I’m excited for yet another peaceful year …. Love the location and it’s honestly the best place I’ve live here in Atlanta
Gabriella
Apartment seems safe but the unit wasn’t cleaned prior to moving in and still smells of smoke/weed. Hoping it’s taken care of soon. Also, there seems to be a trash problem at this complex. There is a pile of trash in the parking deck due to the chute either being full or clogged.