The Astoria

4.7

4.7

Wendy
I love and I'm enjoying my apartment. It is the perfect home for me. Everything is conveniently located to Astoria. Plus everyone is so nice here. I am giving 5 stars💖

Alexandria
I love the community, very quiet and peaceful. The staff was wonderful with helping me move and maintenance was very helpful as well. The community amenities are very useful and I can’t wait to use the swimming pool 🏊‍♀️

William
Amazing community with great staff. Very nice to walk around the community with my dog, wife, and kids. We especially like to take the kids to the pool.

Ramon Joseph
The Astoria is an amazing apartment community. It cares about the needs and wants of the people living here. It’s also close to essential stores and major roads

Bruno
Love this complex. The staff is friendly and the grounds are kept looking manicured. Also close to all your needs. The complex continuously offers get together like Friday night food truck, pool parties,etc.

Shalia
Phenomenal. No complaints. The area is clean nice and you’re surrounded by respectful individuals. Not to mention maintenance is on top of everything.

Sonia L.
I have been here along time. Had a few problems in my apartment over the year including but it wasn't anything that never has not been resolved. The management and maintenance team have always listened it tried to be respectful and helpful and many different instances. I will say for my a retired person. I wouldn't live anywhere else.

Rebekah
I enjoy where I live. I feel safe and it is convenient. I do wish the fridge was larger and the dishwasher was higher quality. Otherwise, no complaints. Wish the rent was cheaper

Verified Resident
I moved in my apartment this past weekend. I can honestly say I absolutely love my apartment. I have met some of my friendly neighbors. The Astoria staff have been very helpful in responding to all my questions and concerns. I’m look forward to checking out all there events and amenities.

Jeffrey
Tabitha was absolutely amazing during the whole process of relocating to another city. Smooth and easy transition, I'm excited to be in there area.