The Astoria

4.6

4.6

Kevin
Excellent experience so far. Management team able to help resolve any issues that arise. Would recommend to anyone looking to move to the area.
Bruno
Living at the Astoria has been a pleasure . The staff are the friendliest and go above and beyond for any of your needs. The grounds are kept immaculate. I would rrcommend this complex to anyone looking for the ideal place to live.
James
Things are good, has been pretty quiet. Nice people, good parking situation currently as it seems the complex is not over capacity right now.
Alex
I enjoy the peace of mind having a gated community, the 24hr gym is great for me to go workout whenever I need and it’s close by. The apartment itself is spacious and comfortable and the neighbors I met are nice
Jarrod
It's a nice gated community the people are very friendly and I am glad I chose to move in here it's a wonderful community and neighborhood. The park is great and the kids love it as well and the apartment is nice as well
Kishore
It’s great apart from the music sometimes blaring from neighbors apartments. I would still recommend this place because the front office is amazing when helping renters.
Kathryn
The staff are great - always there to help if you need anything. Love the comfy apartments and all the amenities provided. And of course love how dog friendly it is!
Jaden
Easy and smooth process also really nice apartments. Just a few little things that had to be fixed and were fixed. Community is nice and quiet
Beverly
I’ve lived here at The Astoria Apts for 4 years. The staff and maintenance are great. I love the amenities and the grounds are beautiful. My dog loves the doggie park.
Treyveon
Astoria is the best place to stay and very secure and safe. The amenities are out of this world The staff makes sure you have a great stay and as well as the feeling of home.Feels just like home! ☺️ Or a vacation home!