The Astoria

Love that packages are secure when delivered and the gated community. Safety is a big factor. The community is beautiful and well maintained.
The staff are all friendly and they quickly respond to the needs of the resident. It is my second year living here and I love it. Thanks Astoria for a job well done!!!!
Maggie has been so very helpful and informative. She made the moving experience so smoothly. The neighborhood is awsome for my children and everyone is so friendly.
I enjoy living at the Astoria Apartment complex. The atmosphere is nice and quiet, very peaceful. The staff and maintenance team are polite and very active in keeping the residents happy living here.
Location of apartment homes is close to shopping, airport and Fort Bragg. Due to COVID many amenities have been restricted, however it’s nice to still have access to a community walking trail. Living space is large with high ceilings.
I am loving how quiet it is here and everyone seems really nice. Moving process was pretty easy and the office staff and maintenance has been super helpful.
Great place to live! Staff are very helpful and quick to respond when there are any concerns. They are very good at updating residence on things happening around the community and keep you well informed!
It has been a very nice experience living here. The staff are helpful. My only complaint would be the cat roaming and cat feces by the pond.
Had a great move in experience. Maggie was very helpful! Everything went smoothly, and we are enjoying the community. Looking forward to my stay here.
I find that the past almost 2 hrs have been tranquil and truly a nice change for a recent transplant. I must say it has truly been a pleasure from the community to the staff to the peaceful landscape. I would only pray going forward it is to remain positive and only get better.