The Astoria

4.7

4.7

Josefina
I didn’t think I’d like living in Fayetteville after so many years…but living at The Astoria has definitely made living in Fayetteville more than worthwhile. I have everything that I need here as far as amenities. The community is gated and there is plenty of law enforcement spread out throughout the buildings to help me feel safe enough. The staff is amazing, super friendly and are available when you need them. And the neighbors are friendly as well.

Alexandra
We have really enjoyed it here. We have spent the last approximately three years living in this community and it has been really great. Really happy with our choice.

Libby
The Astoria is a great place to live! I love the management and my neighbors! It doesn’t get any better! The atmosphere is peaceful and there is always something nice being done for the residents. The food trucks have been fun!

Jessica
So far great!!!! I just moved in a few weeks ago and have had no issues. Really nice environment would highly recommend to friends and family

Emily
love it here! The managers are super helpful and really friendly. The neighbors are also very welcoming and friendly! the one thing I like the most about the complex is that it is kept really clean and well landscaped

Russell
I have been there over 2 yrs and I have seen good and bad things here but mostly positive. The staff here are helpful and understanding of your personal needs when it comes up The maintenance staff are professional and work hard to fix your work order quickly Landscaping here is very nice as well the apartments

Verified Resident
I have enjoyed living here so far. The property is well maintained and the staff is very polite and helpful. The fact that they have family fun and food trucks regularly is also a plus.

Desiree
This community is great the best apartment I have experienced EVER!!! Love this place. I have been here since 2019 and my building is amazing we know and help each other whenever we can.

Bruno
The Astoria Apartments are a great place to live. From the staff to the residents everyone is friendly. To connect the residents in the community they have frequent events.

Shalia
Quiet atmosphere. Friendly staff. Maintenance stays on top of things with quick responses as well. Love the area and all it has to offer me.