Lease and paperwork from corporate needs some major improvements. On site staff does a great job within limits. Office staff and maintenance do a great job of coordinating and executing work orders.

Reply from The Astoria

Great location, quiet gated community, nice amenities such as on site laundry facilities, pool, gym, game room. Apartments are spacious and up to date, with washer dryer hook ups, dishwasher, disposal and extra closet space.

Reply from The Astoria

The Astoria are such amazing apartments to stay in! They are so welcoming and understanding. They are also pet friendly, so that’s a plus. I would recommend them to everyone.

Reply from The Astoria

The people at the leasing office were friendly and patient. This was my first time renting an apartment and they made the experience an enjoyable one.

Reply from The Astoria

It’s a nice quiet area with beautiful units. The gym and pool are very nice and all the staff has been very nice and accommodating, I have no complaints.

Reply from The Astoria

This is our first complex. Everything has been wonderful. From the staff to the events to the location. Everyone is friendly. Love the security.

Reply from The Astoria

It has been amazing. Absolutely no issues and I barely even hear the neighbors. I enjoy the privacy of my balcony and the helpfulness of everyone from the leasing office to the maintenance personnel

Reply from The Astoria

They went above and beyond to make the transition between sister properties happen fast & seamlessly. I appreciate the efficiency of the staff. Even when one started the transaction we eventually dealt with 3 team members who all treated us kindly. I love the community so far it’s very peaceful.

Reply from The Astoria

Very friendly staff and great location. This is our first time in the area and we have only been here for one week and we already love it. The leasing process was easy. Would recommend to a friend

Reply from The Astoria

It’s been a wonderful community to live at. Tim and I definitely feel safe here! The lands are well kept and clean and the staff has been wonderful with getting back to us in any questions or issues we have had! Would definitely recommend this community to anyone!

Reply from The Astoria

I have lived here since 2016 and me and my family have enjoyed every minute of it. We have had a great experience and have meet some wonderful people.

Reply from The Astoria

Excellent location that is minutes from shopping, hospital, airport, and Fort Bragg. Apartment Homes are spacious with extra closets for storage space.

Reply from The Astoria

The Astoria is a great community. It's very safe, and well maintained. Each staff member here, both office and maintenance, are friendly and helpful. The pool is great and has a gas grill for residents to use. We often enjoy the use of the dog park as well!

Reply from The Astoria

I have only been here a few days, but I'm already in love with the Astoria! The staff is all super friendly and helpful. Great experience so far!

Reply from The Astoria

The Astoria is a great place to live. The amenities offered makes it even better along with it being in a nice, quiet neighborhood. The pool area is also a plus.

Reply from The Astoria

Very nice complex. Nice clean amenities. It's very close to Fayetteville once you get on All American. I like that the apartments are sort of split up within each building, makes it feel not so crowded.

Reply from The Astoria

Office staff is great! Adjusting to Apartment living can be challenging, however we are happy here. My neighbors are great and my little one loves the pool!

Reply from The Astoria

The location works for me perfectly , seven minutes from work . Overlooking the swimming pool which is a nice view . Although I haven't participated in any of the social outings yet but I do like the creative ideas ! The staff is courteous and decent. Neighbors are mostly friendly. I'm glad that the gates have been fixed as promised. I would suggest an orientation or tutorial video for new residents to learn more about the Apartments regulations and facilities. That would be very useful for international residents.

Reply from The Astoria

This is by far, the best living community that I have ever experienced! I really get a great sense of this being home. I love my neighbors and the office staff! I feel confident about the maintenance crew.

Reply from The Astoria

Great facility, clean amenities, responsive staff and easy to communicate with. Has made life easy for the past 2 years, looking forward to another great year.

Reply from The Astoria

Quiet community with well kept grounds. Properties nice and spacious with lots of closet space. Washer and dryer hook ups and black updated appliances in the kitchen.

Reply from The Astoria

Absolutely love my apartment! With exception of the walls being a little thin n having to get parking passes for family when they wanna drop in. Or having to pick them up from front after hrs Overall I love

Reply from The Astoria

So far so good. Starting to realize that the UPS warehouse next door makes a lot of noise. Especially at night when they start beeping. Also the entrance gate was bent and has yet to be fixed after quite awhile. Otherwise, everything is great.

Reply from The Astoria

Great community! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. So many things to offer here too. The apartments are nice sized, with a good lay out.

Reply from The Astoria

My experience here as a resident has been good. Only few downfalls of that the gate isn’t ever closed and I think there should be more than one main trash dumpster. Other than that everything is good.