Absolutely love my apartment! With exception of the walls being a little thin n having to get parking passes for family when they wanna drop in. Or having to pick them up from front after hrs Overall I love

So far so good. Starting to realize that the UPS warehouse next door makes a lot of noise. Especially at night when they start beeping. Also the entrance gate was bent and has yet to be fixed after quite awhile. Otherwise, everything is great.

Great community! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. So many things to offer here too. The apartments are nice sized, with a good lay out.

My experience here as a resident has been good. Only few downfalls of that the gate isn’t ever closed and I think there should be more than one main trash dumpster. Other than that everything is good.

Reply from The Astoria

Everyone is very very nice...place is very clean..but is like any other place is all about money ..main gate have forever broken and ask is allways same answer

Reply from The Astoria

My moving experience was the most pleasurable ever. The overall process was very organized and extremely professional. Jennifer was beyond awesome! She made me feel very secure during the entire process. I’m impressed with the upkeep of the entire community. I’m really looking forward to making new friends and neighbors here! I’m beyond grateful!

Reply from The Astoria

I recently move to Astoria and have fallen in love with the place! It’s clean and quiet! My neighbors are wonderful! So far it’s a great living experience!

Reply from The Astoria

Enjoyable living experience. Community is well kept, great amenities and facilities. Maintenance is taken care of in a quickly and efficiently.

Reply from The Astoria

The Astoria property is always neatly maintained. The leasing staff has always been very professional and helpful. They go out of their way to organize and facilitate community events.

Reply from The Astoria

The Astoria is a great place to live you are min away from shopping and great restaurants. The staff always very concerned about you and they do there best to handle and concerns and problems you may have

Reply from The Astoria

I have lived at The Astoria for about seven months and I have had an amazing experience! Maintenance is also quick and efficient & the community is very clean and quiet!

Reply from The Astoria

We are generally pretty happy with the apartment and complex but we were upset that the complex got rid of the recycling bins. We think an alternate solution should be provided or a discount in monthly fees should be allotted for the inconvenience.

Reply from The Astoria

I have lived here for three years and have enjoyed my experience. I have never lived at a place that does so much for their residents. Thank you

Reply from The Astoria

The Astoria is a great place to live! The office staff is super welcoming and helpful. The closet space is dream-worthy, double sinks in the master bath are awesome, bedroom sizes are good!. There are plenty of amenities! They are also very dog-friendly.I would recommend this complex to anyone! Maintenance is always very timely, efficient, and kind.

Reply from The Astoria

Astoria apartments are the best! They respond quickly to work orders, make the application process quick and simple, and keep the place super clean!

Reply from The Astoria

It's a very nice community. Safe and pleasant. And whenever there are some problems, both residents and management react very fast in order to resolve it.

Reply from The Astoria

The Astoria Apartment Homes are a quiet and quaint community. Wonderful amenities included such as a gym, pool, billards room, washer/dryer in clubhouse and a paved walking trail.

Reply from The Astoria

I love that it is a quiet community. They have so many different events for the community to come together and the staff is friendly. I would recommend living here.

Reply from The Astoria

The community is quite clean and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. The people here are wonderful and I have met some really great neighbors. This community is a nice quiet place to escape Fayetteville.

Reply from The Astoria

This place is beautiful.. clean safe and nice ! I love living right here everything close stores , Walmart very nice !! Nice neighborhood cl

Reply from The Astoria

Love the community here. My apartment is very nice, and I love how close the parking is. The gated community is definitely a plus for me and my parents.

Reply from The Astoria

The staff here is so friendly and professional the grounds are kept immaculate the apartments arr in mint condition i would highly recommend living here to anyone looking

Reply from The Astoria

My family and I have only been here about a month but we love it!! We loved game night at the club house and my kids enjoy hanging out in the kids room while I workout in the gym. The location is also great! It is convenient to have Walmart just up the road and the apartment complex is still tucked away so we don’t have to hear busy traffic. Happy residents over here!

Reply from The Astoria

We looked at several apartments and these are by far, the nicest, cleanest and most modern that we saw. The amenities here are awesome! It's a great place to live!

Reply from The Astoria

Greatest staff ever. A very lean and solid community. People are friendly and helpful. The Astoria Apt is definitely a place you wanna make your home.