The community is quite clean and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. The people here are wonderful and I have met some really great neighbors. This community is a nice quiet place to escape Fayetteville.

Reply from The Astoria

This place is beautiful.. clean safe and nice ! I love living right here everything close stores , Walmart very nice !! Nice neighborhood cl

Reply from The Astoria

Love the community here. My apartment is very nice, and I love how close the parking is. The gated community is definitely a plus for me and my parents.

Reply from The Astoria

The staff here is so friendly and professional the grounds are kept immaculate the apartments arr in mint condition i would highly recommend living here to anyone looking

Reply from The Astoria

My family and I have only been here about a month but we love it!! We loved game night at the club house and my kids enjoy hanging out in the kids room while I workout in the gym. The location is also great! It is convenient to have Walmart just up the road and the apartment complex is still tucked away so we don’t have to hear busy traffic. Happy residents over here!

Reply from The Astoria

We looked at several apartments and these are by far, the nicest, cleanest and most modern that we saw. The amenities here are awesome! It's a great place to live!

Reply from The Astoria

Greatest staff ever. A very lean and solid community. People are friendly and helpful. The Astoria Apt is definitely a place you wanna make your home.

Reply from The Astoria

Beautiful apartments staff is great I love the gym has a wonderful pool set up a pool table washer and dryer on site oh did I mention the pool room this is by far the best apartment I’ve had

Reply from The Astoria

The Astoria Apartment Homes are in a great location, a nice and safe area within minutes of shopping, downtown Fayetteville and I95. Apartment is spacious with high ceilings and extra closets for storage.

The Community center employees are nice and continuously creates communty events for the apartment complex residents for socialization. But the controlled entry gate is constantly.malfunctio

Very nice community, well maintained grounds, very pleasant staff, quick turnaround for requests, knowledgeable staff. Very quaint and relaxing property.

This is a great complex it is well maintained and always clean. The other residents are nice when they see you out they always speak and I love sitting out watching them walk their pets

Reply from The Astoria

Great community, staff is very responsive. Quick response for any work orders. Quiet place with a lot of amenities to include a gym, a pool and many more things

Reply from The Astoria

It's another year being here at The Astoria!! This community along with it's wonderful staff has made my stay here absolutely wonderful. I would recommend staying here if you want a great experience!!! SB

Reply from The Astoria

Great community, great staff, easy to work with! Clean and well maintained amenities. Easy access from I-95. All my friends and I love it here.

Reply from The Astoria

Great staff. Always willing to help. Always going over and beyond for residence. Would definitely recommend others to call this place home.

Reply from The Astoria

We have been here for 2 and a half months. We love everyone in the office, all of the maintenance guys, our neighbors. It is an awesome place to live.

Reply from The Astoria

Still amazing place! Only thing is maybe add another recycle bin or have it picked up more often so that it doesnt overflow so much. Other than that the place is amazing!

Reply from The Astoria

After looking around at a few other complexes, we were feeling discouraged about finding a place to live. As soon as we walked in we received amazing customer service and felt at home. Our apartment is everything we were looking for. We have had a great experience so far, and have nothing to complain about!

Reply from The Astoria

So far everything has been good. I had an easy move in and the community is nice and quiet. The staff is pretty pleasant and welcoming. The drive to find the place is a little different but not too bad.

Reply from The Astoria

It's been great. We had a little problem with our front door lock not working, we called maintenance and they came out to fix it in minutes.

Reply from The Astoria

Nice apartment homes in great location. Maintenance in my experience has been quick and efficient with repairs. Clubhouse offers nice amenities including a gym with great equipment.

Reply from The Astoria

I love living here. The neighbors are all very friendly. The office staff are very staff are so sweet and never fail to make my family feel welcomed.

Reply from The Astoria

Lovely apartment complex. The apartment itself is very big and clean. Friendly and helpful staff. It’s Close to shops and has food delivery. I honestly really like it.

Reply from The Astoria

Love it here at the Astoria apartment homes. Great staff maintains is always on top of thing when needed. There is plenty of store around min from home