The Astoria

4.7

4.7

I love the Astoria! Everyone is super nice and helpful! I would recommend anyone to live here! The dog park is also amazing for my dog! It’s very welcoming and cozy here!
Everyone is so friendly. Modern and lovely features. So clean and fun to live here. I'm new to the area and looking forward to enjoying the pool!
So far so good. I have no complaints thus far minus the wasp situation I always have on my balcony. However every time I’ve sent in a maintenance request for this issue it has been dealt with in a timely manner.
Love the apartment, love the staff here at the Astoria! The birds even enjoy it here! I watch them playing and singing every day! The birds, not the staff! Lol 😂
this place is amazing! i feel so safe. everyone is so friendly. so thankful my husband stumbled apon this place! our pup loves it too! we had a few maintenance problems, but they came not even an hour later and fixed it all! couldn’t be more happy!
I’ve been living the good life here at the Astoria apartment homes for 3 years now. Apartments are well kept, any maintenance is done quickly and efficiently. The community clubhouse is full of amenities as an added bonus.
Love my experience living here. Management is the best! Everybody in the office is friendly and very professional. Work orders are completed in a timely fashion and would good customer service.
This community is great for leaving. And most important thing u feel safe here. I’m leaving hear since year and my all family member like it. Also office persons very helpful any time and they talk very nicely, I am happy to be a part of Astoria Resident. Thank u
Seems pretty calm and the neighbors are friendly. I think I made an awesome choice with selecting Astoria Apartments as my place of residence. The staff made my move quick and easy.
The Astoria is a great place to live. It is well run and maintained. The amenities available for the residents are good, and the location is hard to beat.