The Astoria

Move in was fast and easy, Maggie did very well in helping me get started and all the way through to the end. An elevator would’ve been nice on move in day because of being on the third floor but I can’t have everything I suppose.
Everything is good. The rooms are great and the kitchen is amazing. The master bedroom is nice and the master bathroom is amazing. There is nothing wrong with the apartment.
The grounds and exterior are kept pristine The staff are always friendly and accommodating . Especially during this pandemic they have done their best to keep things as normal as possible.
The Astoria complex is very nice. The grounds are neat and clean. We love that it’s gated and feel very comfortable related to our security.
I love all the girls in the office and Hillary! I love my apartment! I feel like I am at home. They always reply quickly to emails and service request!
I have enjoyed living here. The staff is very helpful and friendly. They are very timely with work orders. We really enjoy our experience here.
Very accommodating of my move-in and making sure I had everything I needed despite my busy work schedule. Prompt responses and easy to work with staff.
This is a great community! I have enjoyed living here. I can’t wait until the pool and gym open back up. My family enjoys taking walks around the neighborhood.
Charming community with nice apartment homes. Living space is roomy and up to date, extra closets are great for storage and shoes! ;) Having a onsite walking path has been convenient during COVID19.
My experience at the Astoria has been extremely positive and I would recommend it to all my friends! Their staff members are courteous, professional and respond to all your needs in a timely manner. Even during the pandemic they have kept everyone informed and made provisions to help make folks feel safe. Can’t say enough good things about our staff here! 😊