The Audubon New Haven

4.4

4.4

This place is awesome. The gym is great, especially because it has free weight barbells. Management and staff are all super friendly. I especially like that they treat it like our home instead of acting like disciplinarians.
Good experience all around at The Audubon New Haven. Staff is friendly, amenities are great, pool and the roof deck are great ways to relax!
I absolutely love the amenities, staff, maintenance, building and the community! I especially appreciate how dog friendly the building is and how welcoming the staff are. They are always around to help our and know everyone's (even our dog's!!) names :)
I renewed my lease for another year Yay! So with that being said you already know I love living here. The Audubon team have always been there for me when I’ve needed help with anything! Maintenance 🧑🏻‍🔧 on point! A great place to chilax! #Staycation 🏠❤️🙏🏼
We have LOVED living at the Audubon! The amenities are great and the location is perfect. The management is on top of things. Literally the best apartment we’ve ever lived in.
The living space is quiet, I don't hear my neighbors which is a true bonus of living here. The staff is super friendly and the maintenance staff is quick to attend to any issues.
Really good spot. Central to a lot of great restaurants. The amenities and location are really nice, worth the high rent fees. Can get kind of loud at nights on the weekend, but that’s part of living downtown. Helpful and kind staff. The internet they recommended we use isn’t the greatest. I’d recommend finding your own that isn’t Frontier.
The Audubon is a beautiful space, love our apartment. At times noisy construction with new building underway, but still enjoy the amenities.
Living at the Audubon has been truly a great experience. We were so pleased with the leasing office, maintenance staff, the amenities, and the overall community. Highly recommend living at the Audubon (especially if you have a dog)!!
We like this place very much, very friendly, great experience all over the place, great location, great amenities, we can’t wait to experience it even more!