The Audubon New Haven

4.1

4.1

Top notch community, with a caring/diligent staff. Location is great, with tons of restaurants nearby. Also conveniently located near the 2 train stations and walking distance to main campus and Wooster Sq.
Email responses are very slow and on multiple occasions I had to send follow-up emails to get a response from the management office, even when marked urgent.
excellent place to live great amenities great staff fun community events close to most everything in the city would recommend to anyone looking for a place to live
I love living in this building! Everyone that works here are kind and attentive. The amenities are great and everything is super clean. I would recommend living here to anyone moving to New Haven!
Great place to live. The staff is incredibly nice. Would recommend 100%. They’re planning to add another building with amenities which is very exciting. For the amount you’re going to spend living in an apartment in new haven, The Audubon by far offers the most and best amenities with the nicest apartments.
great amenities, great Audubon team. Also love the location between the shops on Audubon Street and easy access to the highway via State. The roof deck is great.
Top-notch amenities, overall great place to live. Apartments are well-appointed and varied in style. The surrounding area is easily accessible to east rock or down-town.
My fiance and I just moved in and have been very impressed with the apartments and the staff! We toured with originally with Pea and ended were helped along the way with many others (Melissa, Amon, and Kenya). Everyone is very friendly and actually cares about the resident's. We made our first maintenance request and had it completed very promptly. Dave was very efficient and professional. He made me very confident in the maintenance staff. We are very grateful that we have found this gem in New Haven and would highly recommend to anyone who is looking!
A beautiful, well-maintained, brand new building with friendly, professional staff. The apartments are spacious, stylish, and filled with light. Great amenities that they worked hard to open, when possible, this year.
The staff has been absolutely amazing! Iman and maintenance were so helpful during my move in. I immediately felt at home! I loved walking into my apartment and seeing the lovely little welcome items that were left. It’s the little touches that make this place feel so inviting.