The Audubon New Haven

4.4

4.4

Have enjoyed the past year at Audubon. Great team, residents, amenities, and location. Construction can be very loud and it seems trash chutes are inaccessible too often. Overall have enjoyed my experience and look forward to another year in my apartment.
The staff is very nice and helpful. The apartment has some issues but they are doing their best to accomodate. The apartment itself is very nice and the amenities are extensive.
Great improvements made to the building. There is lots of potential for this place when COVID is finally ended. Would move back for the community and friendships that I made!
I really appreciate the Audobon for making my move in process so smooth and welcoming. I am excited to be a resident here and look forward to connecting with other residents and the staff!
Great place to live. Attentive and personable staff, can’t beat the amenities. Near the shuttle for the hospital, feels safe and secure. Very clean
Great place to live ! Already making it home . Amenities are great and management is easy to reach. Would recommend living here to anyone who wants to move to th new haven area
Amazing amenities; the gym is very clean, the pool is awesome and the rooftop has the best views! The staff is great, they are very accommodating and always available.
This is a great place to live. The apartments are very modern along with the common areas. The staff and residents are kind. The amenities are incredible. The rooftop is my favorite place to go especially at night. Definitely one of the best views of New Haven
I've had an excellent experience so far! I just moved in and everyone is very kind; I really appreciate it! The facilities are great and I look forward to meeting more neighbors.
The buildings and amenities are unmatched for the New Haven area, not to mention the apartments are beautiful and spacious. Although, the best part of the community has been working with Melissa. She was beyond accommodating during our search and even after. I could not recommend her enough!