The staff is very helpful and always looking forward to keep their residents happy. They come up with interesting ideas to allow everyone to socialise from time to time. Nonetheless, for the quality and space of the room it is overly priced.

Great place to live in, i like the people I live with. Also i love the space i get to live in. The staff is great and the Maintenance guys are amazing.

The Avenue is a great place to live. Its location is ideal for any IUPUI student only being a 5-10min walk from campus and surrounded by multiple restaurants. It also has gorgeous views of the city, and it is convenient to get anywhere downtown from this location. In addition to the superb location, the staff and maintenance are very friendly and helpful. The only negative I have about this apartment is that some of the furnishings and rooms have wear and tear that could use some extra work especially for the price of living here.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

It is my first week here and I am very happy that’s I am here, I like the location and how it’s very close to the university , the apartment has very big space the bed room is normal but the bathroom and the living are big enough .

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

nothing bad happened yet, so my experience is good so far. The staff was very helpful when we were signing the documents to rent this place.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The Avenue amenities are great: gym, computer, printer, Theater too I feel secure too because only tenants can enter premises I can’t wait for the pool to open

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The Avenue has been a great place to stay while being at college. The office staff is always friendly and willing to help at all times and the maintenance staff continuously works quickly to complete your service requests.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

I love living here! My only complaint is the wifi is not very strong and does not work sometimes. Also my room mates and I are upset they got rid of Nicktoons on our cable package.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

Nice apartments and good matienence but way over priced for the tiny rooms. Some pros though is it’s close to campus and has lots of restaurants underneath.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

I've lived at The Avenue for a year and a half now and I love it! There isn't anyplace else I would consider living during my college years. The staff is super friendly and any maintenance concerns I've had have been managed promptly to resolve the issue. I love that I can walk to campus and avoid finding an available parking space every day. I utilized the pool a lot during the summer months, which is a great feature. Overall, a wonderful place to live!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The Avenue is a perfect spot to live for a student. With affordable yet high quality living, you are at a perfect distance from school, places to eat, and downtown Indy.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

Living at the Avenue is great! The office staff is very friendly and whenever a problem arises in my unit, maintenance fixes it within a day or two. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The Avenue has been a great place to live during my first semester of college! I would definitely recommend living here for the amenities and individual bedroom/bathroom space. It’s also a short distance to campus and downtown!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The Avenue has been nothing but wonderful to me. I have had some problems with my whole roommate situation and as soon as I went to the Avenue they stepped in and made me feel a lot better in my home! It’s so close to campus so it is extremely convenient.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The Avenue offers so many perks to off-campus living! There’s a small gym, plenty of rooms to reserve, and free printing in the clubhouse. The maintenance men are always kind and efficient. My favorite thing is the safety: the keypad/fob is necessary to get into the building, then again for the apartment, and each bedroom can be secured as well. (The private bathrooms are also definitely a plus!)

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

After living at the Avenue for 6 months, I couldn’t be happier. The staff is extremely friendly, reliable, and friendly. The apartment itself is clean and fits my lifestyle perfectly. The location is spot on, being close to food, campus, and downtown. I will be living here for the next three years, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a place!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

I have had a great experience living at the avenue! I had a tough roommate situation one year but it was handled pretty well. The staff is very nice and super helpful and I would highly recommend living here!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

I love living at the Avenue! It’s a great experience and I have met so many new people. It is close enough to campus to still give you the campus feel, but far enough away to relax and take your mind off school.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

I love the location, how close to campus it is is a lot of help. The roommate pairing is nearly perfect minus a few cons. Being able to bring my cat was a deal breaker for me.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

Overall, this place is nice and really close to campus. I just don't appreciate the wifi being slow, sometimes. I wish they had two activated key fobs for two people that share a car... The people are nice here, though.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

I love it here! The maintenance here is always on top of things and the other residents are always kind. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

It’s been okay so far except staying at the Avenue except the street noise. It’s close to IUPUI campus, so I can walk to school to take the school shuttle.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

they are nice apartments and they have good amenities. walking distance from iupui. good food places right underneath us and especially toppers pizza that opens really late

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

I've been living here for 9 months now and so far it's all been great~! If anything doesn't work, they respond in a short amount of time which is awesome. :) Keep up the good service The Avenue~!!!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

I have never had a problem here at the Avenue. I feel very safe and never have had a bad experience. It is a little pricey, but I think it’s defintely worth it when your this close to campus and don’t have to drive.