It has been really great here. I have had a couple roommate issues, but luckily rent is by the bedroom so I haven’t been effected to badly. It is so conveniently located being so close to campus and downtown. Everyone in the office is extremely nice too. Maintenance Is always on top of everything and responds very quickly.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

I am just doing this because I want points for a Starbucks card but living here is nice besides the WiFi sometimes and it is close to campus!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

It’s been a good experience since I have lived in the avenue apartment, that includes services that they provide and en excellent location for the people who are studying at iupui, because it’s close to the university.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

I enjoy living here and I really enjoy the location, however I feel as if a lot of things aren't kept up as much as they should be (considering how much we pay). There is also quite a bit of noise. However the staff has been prompt and helpful with any problems that arise! Overall, living here has been a good experience, and all of my friends that come enjoy the set up of this space!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The staff are friendly, and the living space is everything I need as a student. I may have had some complications with appliances in the apartment, but maintenances was fast and efficient.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The amenities at the Avenue are great. The apartments themselves are spacious and provide plenty of furniture. However, the stairwells can be dirty at times.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The staff is very helpful and always looking forward to keep their residents happy. They come up with interesting ideas to allow everyone to socialise from time to time. Nonetheless, for the quality and space of the room it is overly priced.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

Great place to live in, i like the people I live with. Also i love the space i get to live in. The staff is great and the Maintenance guys are amazing.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The Avenue is a great place to live. Its location is ideal for any IUPUI student only being a 5-10min walk from campus and surrounded by multiple restaurants. It also has gorgeous views of the city, and it is convenient to get anywhere downtown from this location. In addition to the superb location, the staff and maintenance are very friendly and helpful. The only negative I have about this apartment is that some of the furnishings and rooms have wear and tear that could use some extra work especially for the price of living here.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The parking garage is open most of the time so I have to park on the roof because it’s so full. I don’t get much hot water and the walls are so thin you can hear everything going on in the rooms above you and everything outside the apartment. If the WiFi works it is so slow I had to clean stale sticky beer out of all the cabinets when I moved in. It’s not worth the money.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

I am aware that The Avenue has xbox, ps3 but it seems like it does not work whenever I try to use them. Also, I want the Avenue to fix the computers.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

It is my first week here and I am very happy that’s I am here, I like the location and how it’s very close to the university , the apartment has very big space the bed room is normal but the bathroom and the living are big enough .

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

nothing bad happened yet, so my experience is good so far. The staff was very helpful when we were signing the documents to rent this place.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The Avenue amenities are great: gym, computer, printer, Theater too I feel secure too because only tenants can enter premises I can’t wait for the pool to open

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The Avenue has been a great place to stay while being at college. The office staff is always friendly and willing to help at all times and the maintenance staff continuously works quickly to complete your service requests.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

I love living here! My only complaint is the wifi is not very strong and does not work sometimes. Also my room mates and I are upset they got rid of Nicktoons on our cable package.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

Nice apartments and good matienence but way over priced for the tiny rooms. Some pros though is it’s close to campus and has lots of restaurants underneath.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

I've lived at The Avenue for a year and a half now and I love it! There isn't anyplace else I would consider living during my college years. The staff is super friendly and any maintenance concerns I've had have been managed promptly to resolve the issue. I love that I can walk to campus and avoid finding an available parking space every day. I utilized the pool a lot during the summer months, which is a great feature. Overall, a wonderful place to live!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The Avenue is a perfect spot to live for a student. With affordable yet high quality living, you are at a perfect distance from school, places to eat, and downtown Indy.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

Living at the Avenue is great! The office staff is very friendly and whenever a problem arises in my unit, maintenance fixes it within a day or two. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The Avenue has been a great place to live during my first semester of college! I would definitely recommend living here for the amenities and individual bedroom/bathroom space. It’s also a short distance to campus and downtown!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The Avenue has been nothing but wonderful to me. I have had some problems with my whole roommate situation and as soon as I went to the Avenue they stepped in and made me feel a lot better in my home! It’s so close to campus so it is extremely convenient.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The Avenue offers so many perks to off-campus living! There’s a small gym, plenty of rooms to reserve, and free printing in the clubhouse. The maintenance men are always kind and efficient. My favorite thing is the safety: the keypad/fob is necessary to get into the building, then again for the apartment, and each bedroom can be secured as well. (The private bathrooms are also definitely a plus!)

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

After living at the Avenue for 6 months, I couldn’t be happier. The staff is extremely friendly, reliable, and friendly. The apartment itself is clean and fits my lifestyle perfectly. The location is spot on, being close to food, campus, and downtown. I will be living here for the next three years, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a place!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

I have had a great experience living at the avenue! I had a tough roommate situation one year but it was handled pretty well. The staff is very nice and super helpful and I would highly recommend living here!