The location is great for IUPUI students, but as an out of state intern, the location is kind of sad. It is still in the downtown area, but it's just far enough from the good spots downtown that it is most times easier just to drive downtown even though I'd rather walk. The sounds of the ambulances, airplanes and helicopters really took some getting used too. That and along with the hard college dorm bed in these apartments really makes it hard to sleep at night most times. I sometimes feel like my school in NC had better mattresses than these. With what I pay to stay in this apartment, I would have expected a little bit more from this apartment like maybe a ceiling light and fan and maybe just a little bit more space in my room. It is ridiculous how the length of my bed is maybe two feet shy of the width of my room. And come on! Can I at least get a nightstand? The counter tops and floors definitely need to be replaced. In my bathroom, my counter has water damage and my sink is cracked and water leaks through sometimes. The linoleum floor need to be redone because it is starting to come up and bunch on the floor. Definitely not one of my favorite memories of places that I've lived.

I enjoy living here for the most part, I just don’t like the spotty WiFi and paying 60 a month for parking when the gates are usually open!!

Overall it is great and relaxing. It’s not too loud of a community. The pool is great to cookout with your friends and it’s so close to downtown. I really have enjoyed staying here.

Overall great place to live at. Rent is somewhat expensive, but the location is very convenient. Office staff are helpful, and the apartment itself is well maintained.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

So far I have enjoyed my experience at The Avenue located in Indianapolis. I enjoy the gym and pool. However, I'm not a fan of the un-secure WiFi and you have to pay an online service fee for rent.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The walls are so thin you can hear people having conversations that are walking outside and I’m not on the first floor. And the location of the complex around all the hospitals...SO many ambulances, cop cars, etc. and the rent is really steep. But the pool is great and workout room and little lobby area. I like I can send outgoing mail from the office. And I like how there are restaurants right underneath us!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The Avenue was a great choice while attending IUPUI. The location, the view, the many food options all contributed to The Avenue's likeliness. Would highly recommend living here if you can afford it.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

It’s the best location and people. Everyone that lives here is kind and respectful. Food nearby is awesome. Easy access to other parts of Indianapolis

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The Avenue was great to live at, perfect for attending IUPUI. I wish there was a easier way to sublease but it is what it is! Overall awesome apartment with awesome amenities.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

Great service when it comes to answering questions, receiving packages, and needing help with maintenance. The amenities, such as the pool and gym, are great and very convenient!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

My experience has been okay so far. I'm not really complaining but it could be way better. The apartment has its ups and downs but I'll say more downs. Though if you ask they will gladly help you

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

Staff was super helpful and considerate with my living situation and made every accommodation to help me. They were super friendly and made me feel at home.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The amenities and location are really nice! I am here for the summer, and with there was a lamp in my room considering it’s “fully furnished.” Besides that everything is decent, there was quite a bit of mold in my shower drain when I got here and some dirt marks on the carpet. If it was more clean that would’ve been another star, and the lamp would’ve been the rest!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The apartment has been beautiful so far! I have had no issues with anything working or with the staff. Overall it has been a great experience here at the Avenue since I moved in 3 days ago!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

beautiful apartments!! The staff is very friendly and helpful as well. There is a very nice gym and pool and the location is very close to everything!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

Great amenities and all, but the inside of the apartments seem a bit cheap. Also, I moved into an apartment with a broken shower and extremely dirty floors, so getting all that fixed wasn’t the best start to my experience.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

Overall experience at the avenue is great. It is near the IUPUI college which is convenient to go to classes without having to drive. Also it is near multiple food places which is also great!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

Overall I really like the apartments. The only things I don’t really like are the hallways smell kind of gross and the ac doesn’t really work.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

Living at the avenue has been great. It is super close to campus and maintenance fixes problems quickly. Sometimes I do unfortunately smell weed being smoked next door but other than that it’s awesome.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The internet is really slow, that should be fixed. People are always having parties mid week while others still have work, the avenues website should have a place noise complaint can be made. Room 1417 is always loud, wish I could complain about it.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

Good place and comfortable and good location good price , Has excellent services , nice activity , and has very good stuff , the place is very clean

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

So far it is such a great place to live! Love the location and the amenities! It is great to be able to take time by the pool or use the numerous machines in the exercise room!

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

The experience has been amazing thus far. The staff were super friendly upon check-in, providing us with all the necessary details and forms. Additionally, the parking is super easy here.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

I am very satisfied with the amenities and condition of the apartment. One thing I wish that came with is some sort of silverware, plates, and dishes. Also, I don't understand why there is a parking fee when the parking garage is always open.

Reply from The Avenue Apartments

It's the worst place to be at just because of the way the property staff handles everything that is wrong here. Zero privacy as staff claims to always have repairs to do.