The Backyard at One North

4.8

4.8

My experience at The Backyard has been amazing. Everything is so clean, modern and most importantly.. safe!! Safety was a huge feature that I was looking for and The Backyard nailed it!
Unmatched prop and staff. Continue to put the right people in the right places. Plenty of amenities and clean. Clean is important. Pet friendly with many places to roam.
I feel safe in this community. Customer service is easy to reach out to, but there are times when they are slow in getting back to me which is okay. Overall, great experience so far and I can see myself living here for another few years.
Great amenities and community spaces. We love the coffee bar so much and really enjoyed the first resident event we were here for! We also really like the proximity to many cool places and restaurants
Living here is so relaxing. With lots of activities to take part in if you wish. Everyone has been so friendly. It was a great choice for my husband and I.
The Backyard at One North has exceeded my expectations so far. I moved here for school and im so glad I chose to live here! The area feels safe, it is a relaxed environment, quiet enough to study at, but also has great amenities for when I need a break!
Move in was easy withe the carts readily available. Kate the manager, made us feel like apart of a family. As opposed to just another resident.
The staff here has been amazing. Whether it’s been the office staff, maintenance and after hours maintenance. Have listened if there has been any issues. And have always been prompt getting back to me.
The staff is very good at being on top of problems within the community. The building is pet friendly, and they go out of their way to show that dogs of all kind are welcome
The apartment and amenities are nice, though the building is not always clean. The soundproofing is not great, I hate hearing my roommate in her room or the neighbors.