The Backyard at One North

4.8

4.8

Safe, clean, and fun environment. The yoga studio is the best, and the gym is amazing. The apartment is also in a great location, being close to downtown and near several breweries and restaurants.
Living at The Backyard is an awesome place! It is safe, quiet, and friendly and NEW STUFF EVERYWHERE. I don't think I could survive without the free coffee in the morning. All in all five stars!
Friendly staff and excellent community features to include coffee bar, printer services, document shredding, trash services, and etc. The lease terms were not very stringent and adjustable to the needs of prospective tenants.
I’ve very much enjoyed my time at the Backyard at One North so far. The staff is very friendly and is always available to assist when needed
The Backyard is a safe and inviting community. I love everything from the amenities to the spacious rooms to the animal friendly environment! Can't wait to hit the pool in the summer and relax in paradise!
So far everything has been absolutely amazing. From the application process, meeting the folks in the office, to moving in. I have to admit I was really nervous about the move, but it has been so easy working with the backyard staff that I am so happy I made the transition.
The backyard at one north is a great place to live with an awesome staff who is always so helpful and friendly. The location is great, very close to Kansas City.
The staff has been very helpful. All the other residents have been very friendly as well! Along with those two, all of the amenities have been great and everyone who has come to look at the complex and my apartment has been blown away by everything.
The apartment is nice and modern. It’s in a great location to get to anywhere around the city quick. You’ll want to check this place out if you’re trying to have a newer apartment for cheaper than the other places around the city.
So far so goood at The Backyard! It has met all my expectations and then some! They have been very accommodating and understanding with any and all issues.